Thread: How type forms

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How type forms...

I think type forms when you follow the ethics of Fi and Fe... but... when others dont follow it. Say you get controlled alot, and you allow it... but when you try to control other they dont let you... so you bottle up all these control points that sit with you which cause your relationship to the world to change then you end up trying to over control and thats when ethics keeps it from coming out... until a superego or a duality allow you to release those extra points on them since they have many to spare. It has to be an equal exchange though.... which is why i cant find a fucking esfp to match me!!! arg!!! how frustrating it is to be too N and too T

A lack of F points makes you not have a soul and u feel like a tool :-( waaaaa

Makes me feel even worse for rape victims knowing this... they carry points on them that they cannot get rid of ethically... Which is a rusult of other people who carry too many points.

oh yeah and these points cause a person to tense certain parts of the body and have a baseline emotion... which in turns shapes the face and body which is why types look similar.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What are these points that you refer to?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    What are these points that you refer to?
    The score people keep with the world to calculate their role in order to mold into it without fighting society consantly. If you get laughed at alot ull eventuall realize and act like someone who isnt to be taken seriously... and so on.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like this idea quite a bit (but not in relation to type). it is obviously imprecise but still, well done. i see if i can apply it elsewhere