If "you get what you give" is a true ethical statement, then type is merely getting for giving, and not getting for not giving... example: if I let people influence my beliefs, then I am allowed to influence peoples beliefs, if i let people influence my emotions, i am allowed to influence peoples emotions, if i let people control me, i can control people and they cant do jack shit as long as its a fair quantity... on the other hand... there are other forms of ethics... one cannot betray their values by doing the opposite... so if i am entp and i let people control me so i can control them... that would be an Fi violation i believe with Fi consequences.... but not an Fe violation.... my theory is that people with bad Fi tend to try to use their last functions more without letting people do it to them, and people with bad Fe tend to request things that they shouldnt receive because they dont give them, which seems close to reality... but this would mean type is a result of an F system that has propagated through all life forms, that have not yet been destroyed due to existing dissonantly.