Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Falco (Johann Hölzel)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falco_(musician)

http://www.falcoworld.net/falco-calling/bunte.htm

Falco on women:
    After three weeks I feel bad without a woman and after four weeks with a woman. It’s always been like that. For me, women are a question mark (you cannot really say that in English, can you? I like the expression anyway). I don’t know anything about them. I only know that I need them and love them. I’m still looking for the ideal woman, one who has a life of her own. I’ve already had the other kind (?).

Falco on family:
    I don't have a family, I don’t get on with my father very well. My only family is my mother Maria, and she is now 70 years old. After all, Katharina has been my daughter in my heart for eight years. If she said one day: There’s this Hölzel in the Dominican Republic, and if I’m going to the Caribbean anyway, I might as well visit my ex-father. I would like to be prepared for that day, I wouldn't like to be lying underneath a palm-tree, completely pissed. I don't want her to say: He’s exactly like mum’s always described him.

Falco on commerce and image:
    What people did not understand, but what inspired my arrogant, präpotent (??? prepotent?) image, is that the figure Falco was a reaction against the establishment. Anything but commerce! Ja net anbiedern (??? sorry. Say: I wouldn't adapt at any cost)! I was the first Anarchist in the German-speaking countries. At 25, I started with the attitude, with the insolence, the coolness of a 40-year old. I always pretended to know how things worked. It’s part of the Falco image to be a Schlitzohr (hm - sth like "cunning and clever", whatever), cool, to know everything.

Falco over alcohol:
    Everyone has a poison, on which it out-ticks. With me it was the alcohol. With alcohol was I like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. I am allergisch on alcohol and therefore probably schizophren. If you with a sparkling wine flute, in which mineral water is, knocks against, white everyone, you have massif an alcohol problem. I do not avoid it, at all a glass to drink, only I know, what occurs, if I clean-pour still three: I change the identity. This and goes to me then at the ass. The type, which sits over there there. The type, that beside me sits oversize bar stool, closes for me the back. That is not it however, because it is to talk with me. Experience does not help me. It would be to be said presumptuously: Once wet been, immediately drying. It can occur still much. I am at best in the half time. But alcohol is today no longer necessary. The realization occurred in the brain, not only with the psychiatrist. Now I will look on the fact that ther health it along-plays and I hope that I did not destroy many brain cells. Illness in the soul, in the brain, in the body is the worst, which can occur to me.

Last edited by Amber; 01-14-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He's probably a ST (though ESI-Se is still a remote possibility). LSI, SLI , LSE ..?

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE / SEE

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE impression

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

he's pretty easy to type imo
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have thought both SEE and EIE but leaning more SEE now

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

falco was all about major theatrics and mockingly celebrating fame itself, speaks of if anything. EIE most likely, concept > sense perception

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Falco - INFP Yesenin

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I have thought both SEE and EIE but leaning more SEE now
    I was wrong, looked into some interviews and especially the lyrics of "Out of the dark". Victim and D-A cog song. EIE as fuck, confirmed.