TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jhene Aiko

bae
    Jhene-From-Time-Radio-1-Future-Festival.jpg20130307-102518-512794.jpgjhene-aiko-car-ddotomen.jpg

it's a 15 minute long video so you only really have to watch the first minute or so to get a feel for her personality.

music:

Creepy-male

SEI or IEI.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you so much about her ?

ISFp or Esfj

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is something very magnetic about her. Like when you hear a thunder storm from a distance. You know something is going on there, you can hear it, but you can't quite see it. But you are drawn to something it ignites within you.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like the beat in the beginning of the first video. She seems Pe ego so far, I'll go with IEE and think she's ego but that's merely impressions from the first video and a brief interview. Doesn't seem Exxj at all though. Definitely thinking she's NF right now and ego.

Actually, yeah, I like her (or maybe listening to that beat in the first video is influencing that feeling). IEE seems alllll the more likely, as time goes by, too. Pretty confident in that now.

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morningthaw View Post
    What do you so much about her ?

ISFp or Esfj
    Her music/lyrics, style, and entire vibe is pretty dope. She's got the whole peaceful hippy thing going on and she even reminds me of myself </narcissism>.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe Fe Fe

SEI looks good
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ile
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olly From Wally World View Post
    I like the beat in the beginning of the first video. She seems Pe ego so far, I'll go with IEE and think she's ego but that's merely impressions from the first video and a brief interview. Doesn't seem Exxj at all though. Definitely thinking she's NF right now and ego.

Actually, yeah, I like her (or maybe listening to that beat in the first video is influencing that feeling). IEE seems alllll the more likely, as time goes by, too. Pretty confident in that now.
    Why iee as opposed to an aux fe user?

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI or IEI.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Why iee as opposed to an aux fe user?
    Thanks for asking. :')

I get more of an creative vibe, there is an openness to it because of extraverted perception but the also gives some sorta reserve sometimes, like boundaries but, at the same time, sorta suggests inviting others to be themselves in a way. Like they won't cross those boundaries as much, whereas egos, depending on how strong is, kinda seem like they have more of an agenda (even sometimes intrusive), along with egos, as the strokes are broader. This can be easy to confuse with creative , we even have threads with people asking the difference, and that's because is static but it being one's creative function makes it almost seem dynamically static or something lol. Like in base it seems like they have strong static feelings of something being good or bad and then using them to explore possibilities for growth whereas creatives are assigning static values to possibilities they generate.

Creative is odd too. base sorta use standard standards/agendas whereas XEI's standards are more tainted by their subjective nature, so it's not always in tune to the standard standards. Like IEIs are more revolutionary or visionary this way with their ethical standards and emotional expression than EIEs, because personal perception comes before external judgment, so their ethics or way of handling emotions are more creative but there's still often somewhat of a formality vibe to it because it's more extensive than . Trying to affect or direct the emotional atmosphere, using shared values, get a response, etc, are agendas, whereas doesn't really have much of one, being introverted.

So, in short, you can often feel the boundary behind the creative 's openness to possibilities or instinctual responses and that's the impression I get with her especially after watching the interview that I posted. It's sorta betraying for some, I imagine, like that openness vibe is inviting to others and then they may hit a wall. As if it says, "I'm open but not THAT open." You can probably think of a better comparison, like maybe wearing suggestive clothing yet not looking to hook up, whatever. In any case, I don't really get any sort of impression of detail orientation in any way from this girl, which is common in sensing types like SEI. I mean, watch a bit of the interview I posted earlier and I think you may be able to see some of what I'm saying.

This video may also show examples of what I mention above, not really between creative ethicals but both are extraverted and sensors (ESE and SEE). Not the best example since the creative is the one getting interviewed, thus exaggerating a bit perhaps, but you can see what I mean.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xEI (SEI>IEI)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe creative is obvious