Thread: Eye shape of types

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eye shape of types

Here is my contribution to the data samples. These are my soul windows. I noticed that a lot of INTj and ENTp's have a similar onion shape look to the eyes. Also when I look at someone's eyes who are a similar shape, it becomes akward for both myself and the other person. Its as if I begin to see a dark halo outline around their eyes, and their pupils become deep black holes. I have trouble looking at the chalk board in school when I have an ENTp professor, because we can see each other seeing the other in our periferal vision, and both of us feel very uncomfortable. When I'm in math class and I am trying to copy something off the board, i feel some kind of interfearance coming from my professors eyes in my periferal, and the professor feels this too because they start to blink and have to turn away. One time I was trying to really get something off the board into my notes and the professor was feeling all akward but I kept looking and she was extremely tense. Anyone have a similar experience?

By the way: I think of the eyes as a mouth that can express emotions and at the same time log anyone accessing it for data, which makes it intimite. I think each type expresses their stype with their eye moods. I also think these moods become permanat eye shapes, based on the baseline emotions. It would also be interesting to see different emotions or moods expressed in childrens eyes (before their faces become mature and solid) then we can break down older peoples baseline moods into emotional components in order to extract type. Just an idea.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is actually a pretty interesting point you have made. I have also noticed this "onion" shape to the eyes. interesting.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also: We all know that the eye ball itself has no way of expressing anything except fear (wide open eye). therefore it is the eye lids that do the talking. And if the eyes are the window to your soul, then each person has eye lids that have been shaped by their personality. A new way to type people? Also I think that typing people by their eye shape can eliminate the whole subtype problem as well. Eyes I think are the most reliable way to type someone, especially if you can get some reactions from them. Also if you can get pics of someones eye at every year of their life, you might be able to track their personality development. By the way you know how weed makes you more Ne? I noticed peoples eyes become like that when they smoke.
    -Slava

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting as usual, Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you are ESTp, hmmm. It seems that we are able to see other people's ego especially if its very close to ours, such as a mirror or a identical. This is based off you an ESTp's (your) and an ENTp's (mine, my friend and my professor's) observations. We should look further into this.

(just a random thought, I think american government hates intuitives, more feminine cultures, blacks and hispanics, lol that was random sorry.)
    -Slava

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe your ego functions can allow you to judge other peoples qualities that you have, but it goes as far as just with eye contact. I would have trouble doing a staring contest with another person of my type, I cant even look near their eyes, and they have trouble looking near mine. Its too scary, as if they know our worste fears. Some ENTP's I don't get that with though, its like a different subtype of them that I'm very different than, and I dont get the eye effect. I also get interesting eye effects with ENFj's (beneficiary) and ESTj's (benefactor), but the profiles for that say that there is a spiritual connection, so that is understood.
    -Slava