Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old photos

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Old photos

Last edited by Hays; 04-25-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You look more like the cool type, IEI, but I could be wrong

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shay nicely VIs as EII/IEE-fi. Something like E 9 / E6 (not cp) ... syn-flow stack.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lovely smiles.

Third picture stands out and could maybe say something about your temperament, thinking it seems more Ixxj seeming than anything else although maybe they told you to pose a certain way, not sure I'd say I see it as much in every other pic. I would also say either IEE- or EII, as Lady Si suggested. In any case, definitely ethical type and probably Delta NF.

I did have slight hesitation thinking about ENFj but don't think Exxj is likely even when trying to imagine you and you don't seem that Beta NF nor logical-base.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 01-02-2015 at 03:53 PM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have no idea what you VI as, but that's a really cute photo.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEE . Very lovable .

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    Thanks to all who have responded. I don't really know why I have so much difficulty locking in my type but it has something to do with seeing a bit of myself in all of the different types.
    Interesting, my problem comes from poor self awareness, could be E vs I

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think about your type when I see posts from you, and I haven't been willing to make a decision - like I needed more information. And I hate the thought of contributing to a mistyping. But the more I read your posts, the more I think IEE. And there is a wistful quality in your facial expressions that looks like Si-dual seeking to me. I definitely think NF >NT.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Iris, I have even considered if you and I are the same type - just from your writings...do you really get a sense of quasi-identical coming through in any way between us?
    I assume by 'wistful' that you are meaning a melancholic sadness? Could be, for as a child I was highly intelligent and spent much time thinking and reflecting on life. I also had a malformation on a cheek and under the hair which gave me a sadness and of course I was not too happy to have photos taken sometimes in case it showed. Though like you say that wistful look could just be Si-dual seeking now that you mention it.
    I do think there are a lot of similarities between us. But I think there are going to be similarities between NFs.

I dont usually get much of a quasi identical vibe from casual IEE relationships, and I dont get one from you. I usually just enjoy them. If I have to work closely with them, then I might start to get stressed by their Si dual seeking, and I eventually get tired if they start brandishing too much Ne.

I was also very reflective as a child. There was sadness in my childhood as well - neglectful alcoholic mother, domineering father. But I dont really look sad in my childhood pictures, I mostly just have that slightly unfocused NF look. I do remember feeling a strong sense of injustice, along with the anger and confusion over my circumstances. More of a beta victim mindset, I suppose.

I did have a hard time choosing between Beta and Delta. I am surrounded by Deltas, and I do admire many things about them. Ultimately, I feel slightly immature when I am around them. There is a little rebellion in my heart that seems foreign to them that I sort of cover up when I am around them. I was required to be cheerful by my father and frequently criticized by him for revealing my true feelings in my youth, and I have come to realize that I have been wearing a mask for most of my life in response to the reaction that i get from Deltas and Gammas when my Beta values show a little too much. (There are very few Betas in my life.) Spending time traveling with my Delta friends, I came to realize that their Si valuing was annoying to me. My unvalued Si is what has really helped my choose between Beta and Delta.
    Last edited by Iris; 01-16-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hi, I don't associate you with Beta quadra at all . You have a very familiar vibe , for starters . Then you lack anything 'in your face' I find in Beta NF. That if EIE .If IEI , there's a warm open Fe about them , like with SEI only more aloof . You are a little contained mby . That's why I said Fi type . In front of the camera you don't try to manipulate impressions according to my opinion , you stay in your own interior space in a way .

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My choosing a quadra is also difficult...on paper Alpha more than Delta seems to fit - with me being an NT or NF but really I am unsure of what I am seeking from another.

How do I notice my dual in real life or upon the forum? Hopefully I am married to my dual but there are no guarantees.

I admire people who accomplish things in this world, those things which I struggle with such as easily getting what they aim for in life. I appreciate people who can cook for me, those who get jobs they so desire and can ask for pay rises or promotions and receive. I like it when someone close to me actually cares about me and my health - though please don't go too overboard - like massages do nothing for me. I appreciate someone who will take me out for nice food and coffee with good conversation, minimal swearing and sufficient laughter.

I may on occasion refer to how stupid something is that somebody does or thinks and I may even say it to that person though this usually only occurs when I am very upset as mostly I try to use my manners and be polite.

For myself also, childhood was not easy...abandoned by a father who renamed his child with the next woman my name...not even knowing for sure that he was my father...a mother who did not want me nor love me nor gave but the rarest physical touch...told almost daily that I was not wanted, shouldn't have been kept, should have been given away....being taken to another country and given quickly a new surname and father figure...made to earn my own keep in varying degrees until the age of 15 when I then provided totally for myself living on my own.

As a child I was not allowed my thoughts or feelings to surface or punishment was increased...somehow my sister was allowed her screaming and loud tears but my silent ones were not acceptable.

But guess what...I would not change any of this...I am not angry nor sad nor a victim for I have learnt much and can see the joy in any situation and the positive qualities from others that were at times sent my way...I try to look on the bright side and don't too much appreciate those who want to display their negative emotions to others outside of those close to them...people have enough negativity in this world without loading more in anothers realm.
    Don't be fooled though as I believe that everyone is entitled to their feelings...it's just don't force them upon others lives.

Does this all seem Delta or even maybe Alpha - I am not sure.

Really this is not just a response to Iris's post above but a sharing of some of my values.
    So c'mon guys (& gals) - what quadra would this all be associated with?
    Well I can give you impressions; I do not feel confident about VI'ing you, or making a sure guess of your type or Quadra. I love your pics - what a lovely child and young adult. Yes there is a wistfulness there which reminds me of IEE a bit, and a bit of seriousness, also IEE. Another thing that seems familiar is quiet contemplation of unfairnesses in life as a child, quiet uncomplaining suffering in that, but not holding it against anyone, being able to shake off any possible bitterness but instead of wishing our experience was different, being glad to have learned from it. Also seeing the positive qualities of others who were not so positive in our lives. I also do not like displays of negativity when they impose on others, while I also accept people's negative feelings. That all seems IEE to me. Also, "manners and polite" seems IEE, or at least Delta. I prefer positive communications and it feels more responsible and considerate to see the positive side of things and of people (particularly people, as you never know what very good hidden reasons a person has for living or responding to life bad ways).

As to accomplishing things, jobs, cooking, raises -- these are things I have had to work hard at as they did not come "naturally" to me, but I felt pressured by how I as raised by my family and community (like my competitive high school where we were were asked our career plans, and expected to have good ones). I felt I HAD to have a career path and do something noticeable in it, and without that pressure I might not have accomplished as much. Not because it was in my heart to, but because I felt I HAD to. I have seen other types in this situation. I also felt it was a requirement of a good wife to be a good cook, and I worked very hard at that, too.

I too always had an aversion to asking for money or raises, too. I wanted to major in art therapy in college, but when I found I was going to have to talk people into creating jobs for me, I chose to minor in it rather than major, and picked a field (education) where salaries were set. All to avoid asking people for pay!

So in all those ways I am saying you seem consistent with Delta and possibly IEE. But I am not sure. Perhaps the things I noticed are not unique to IEE. And I am not strong in VI, so, I cannot say for sure what those pics VI as, though they are charming!

Here is something I have noticed about EIE, which is an NF I think you are probably not (what do you think?). I would love to hear if an EIE thinks that what I am going to share that I have noticed about EIEs is consistent with their type. It does make them different from IEEs! In the 3 EIEs women I have known, I have seen a certain love of being the center of drama. Those EIEs are typically the soul of a social situation, bringing life to it, being brightly and engagingly outgoing, charming everyone. And they have a penchant, at times (not constantly), to have guys competing for them and they seem to truly revel in that "stardom". Whereas it makes me uncomfortable when I have been in that in the past, as I feel for others' angst, and would prefer to avoid that situation altogether, plus, I feel guilty about any part I played in bringing it about.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I would love to hear if an EIE thinks that what I am going to share that I have noticed about EIEs is consistent with their type. It does make them different from IEEs! In the 3 EIEs women I have known, I have seen a certain love of being the center of drama. Those EIEs are typically the soul of a social situation, bringing life to it, being brightly and engagingly outgoing, charming everyone. And they have a penchant, at times (not constantly), to have guys competing for them and they seem to truly revel in that "stardom".
    Regarding EIEs, I can only speak for myself, but I personally don't care for being the center of drama. I guess the definition of drama is open to interpretation. But for me it has a mostly unpleasant connotation that makes me think of conflict. I enjoy discussing things, and don't mind disagreeing with people. But conflict never enters into it. I think it is important to always be respectful when interacting with people. And when you are respectful, I think that you can avoid a lot of drama.

Also, I would have no interest in guys competing for my attention. That seems shallow and attention-seeking, and devalues the real importance of each relationship. Regarding EIEs reveling in stardom: I occasionally speak to groups, and I am always happy to have my message received positively. It feels good to stand in front of a group of people and hear applause. But my reason for being there is to help my audience, not because I am looking forward to being a star. And if I thought someone might look at me and think that I was reveling in applause and being the center of attention, I would be very unhappy. Because that seems very shallow to me.

My inner world is full of strongly held beliefs, many of which I think should be spoken of or fought for (but I am not a fighter,) great love or dislike for certain people, despair over certain situations, sorrow over things that have happened that can't be undone. It is not a peaceful place. It is full of strong emotion. But why would I want to vent that strong emotion? Just to stir up drama? That seems very pointless to me. If I am trying to get an important point across, I am going to do everything I can to make my message sound good, and hopefully present myself in a non-offensive way so that people will want to listen to me. I am good at reading people, and I pick and choose things to use from my inner life that will help me be at my most effective in the outside world. Being dramatic and a blatant attention seeker, would not go over well in my world.

Obviously I am not always successful in my communications. Deltas, in particular, have judged me for being too harsh, or vehement, at times. Then I back off, apologize, if necessary. But there is no drama.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea about your type... But I've read your experience with your parents...
    And I just felt compelled to say how sorry I am... This is not fair. Take care

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example I can be the bright soul of social situations bringing life and am quite gifted in getting people to open up easily regardless of their gender. However I can find this all very draining too as I mostly give so much.
    This is very true of me. I do a fair amount of entertaining, and I always want people to feel relaxed, happy, entertained, or whatever state is enjoyable to them when they are at my home. I am not necessarily trying to get people to open up, because several of my friends don't want to do that. But they seem to be happy just quietly observing everyone else. I do look out for people who have been pinned by someone who is monopolizing them, or someone might not know many people there and needs some introductions, or someone who is sad or worried who needs to vent. I try to help out situations as needed. I do find it quite draining, on top of having had to get my house ready and provide or coordinate drinks and food. By the end of the evening, I am usually happy to be standing in my kitchen washing dishes with one or two people in there with me talking that I can listen to. I usually don't even want to talk at that point, just listen.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Shay It is amazing that you can be so philosophical about your difficult childhood. I agree that it is best not to be bitter about things, but learn and grow and help others because of what you have gone through. But I think that is more true for older teens and adults. I have such a hard time hearing about children being treated badly. I have not gotten over my own childhood difficulties and harbor resentment toward both of my parents for various things, even though I have tried to put it behind me. I would totally want a do-over with a happy secure childhood if I could have one!

Another difference that I have noticed in this thread, is that your writing style also seems lighter and more gentle than mine.

I wonder if this could be a difference between EPs and EJs.
    Last edited by Iris; 01-17-2015 at 10:08 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My husband thinks I VI like this INTp drawing from Socionics.com site.

For those interested in typing me here are a few very recent photos.
    *deleted*
    A don't know . Be what you like most ... I just see you as a very empathetic person here , the NF -Fi way . I'm sorry I didn't get to see your recent photos on time.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Am about to delete the links to photos in this thread.

Have decided that INTp might just be my type as the following female description fits better than any other-

http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ale_and_female

So will lock it in for a while and see if anything else gels together.
    Intuitive type seems right for you but there are more strands of ethical in your posts. INTp would be my second type choice for myself if they weren't so cold sometimes. hahahah Don't get upset all you INTp I still think you guys have it easier somehow but I like the type.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeShay View Post
    Locking in IEE for myself and SLI-Te for husband after viewing @Sol's typing links and videos from 'Live Socionics' by Eleanor Berdutina.
    https://vimeo.com/album/3344504/page...rmat:thumbnail

Apologies to any I may have led astray in any form as I searched for our types.

Thanks to @Amber who has incredible typing abilities even from just written and photographic evidence
    Wow! you do jump around. I guess thats how some of us arrive at type. The only sure thing you have kept is duality - which is a thing one would feel sure about. I was always leaning the ILI-you, SEE-husband (I thought he VI'd SEE when you posted a pic recently - but I am not an expert VI person). Anyway, I am willing to entertain this one. Do you want me to tell you if something comes up that I think says otherwise?

I haven't seen that link and will have to check it out.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Mr G here, I'm Le Shay's husband.

To help type her I thought it would be worth inviting you to ask me any questions you have about her in regards to type.

From my view, I have no doubt she is an "N" type. She scores very high in this and quite low on "S". Also I would say "I" from more of a Myer Briggs perspective. I think slightly more "T" but this is hard to definitely call. "P" vs "J" even harder.

Anyway ask away and let's see if we get an answer to this perplexing question.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thought I would give you a little more info on Le Shay. Before I do that you need to understand that I'm not that good at describing people (or even myself) so you need to take that into account.

A bit of background, Le Shay was raised under a very strict single Mum environment where much was expected of her as the oldest daughter including having to take a major role in the upbringing of her half twin sisters. Dad disappeared completely out of life by 2 years which resulted in Mum moving countries. Mum then moved countries again many years later after the next marriage breakup and left Le Shay behind in her mid teens, deciding she was old enough to fend for herself. So yes a bit of damage done, however despite this she has much empathy, kind and accepting of people despite their faults. She just read and started to cry, I had to go away for work this week and she cried as it brought back these abandonment scars.

This leads well to the next point, she thinks more of the past and future, not the present. She is very strategic and great at working out how things will turn out if we follow a particular path over another path. She can work out where to invest and where not to with housing.

We have done many house renovations and she is excellent at communicating what she wants done. She has a focus on quality including ensuring things are done so that they will last and not cause issues in the future. This is linked to what I said in the previous paragraph about future focus.

Not keen on cooking but appreciates good food, however she would not be upset if we had plain food for awhile. Just not that important to her, unlike our cats where her love for them makes it hard to travel and leave them in the hands of strangers.

Great sense of humour, a bit dark and can laugh at herself. I have known her over thirty years and she still is the best friend I could have ever hoped for - always with something interesting to say. Yes maybe a little bias as love her very much.
    Last edited by Mr G; 07-21-2017 at 10:32 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I saw the photo's, this page came to mind

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/iee-ne/

It's only VI, but you might find that interesting....

Also; thinking about how easily some people seem to be tricked by fake personalities (not your's of course); this came to mind:

Ethical Types - More vulnerable to "logical" manipulation.

Logical Types - More vulnerable to "ethical" manipulation.

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/dichotomies/tf

Maybe that link will help choose between some undecided things?...

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What's up

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lots is up in this busy season...

Put together some photos for people to nose through.
    Will soon be taking them down though.

Be aware that on one side of my face on the cheek and under the hairline I have a venous malformation which has been through paralysis twice and thus weakened the facial muscles.

Please do not copy/save any photos.

Not long ago:

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/De...ng%20ago/story

Long ago:

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/De...ng%20ago/story
    Thanks shay!! you can delete now

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp

edit: maybe ILI-Te
    Last edited by mclane; 10-11-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

INFP is among possible by photos

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

U look like my ESE mom when she was younger

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

second picture *-*

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for the feedback.

And in your photos posted in the past you remind me of my ENTp son, lol!
    I guess ENTp is not too far off!

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me a lot of an old friend of mine via VI. I've been trying to determine her type, I would say Fi valuing gamma/delta for her. Seems you may value Te based on your first statement above. That's all I got! Lovely photo and I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Shay, you look Alpha to me.

A wild guess would be SEI-Si.
    And yes, you do give the impression of being very calm in your writings.

Nice beach, incidentally.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ @Hays, he looks like a nice guy. I think I can see E, S, and F. But to me, he looks more like an ESE Facilitator-Caregiver than an SEE Motivator-Presenter.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    First guy looks classic SEI to me, reminds me of my SEI uncle. 2nd guy looks Te/Fi valuing to me

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok so here’s some photos of my other half.
    He thinks he might be ESFp.

Attachment 16114
    Attachment 16115
    He looks ESTp to me

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ok so here’s some photos of my other half.
    He thinks he might be ESFp.

pics
    qt, you're a lucky gal

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE-Si

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must admit I am very surprised at the typings above for both myself and Hays. Makes me think either socionics is very flawed or VI typing highly inaccurate.

In mine I received four types and one person thought the photos were of different people lol.

Note Hays post on page one of the thread where it talks about how brave I thought she was during the many operations she endured a few years back compared to ESE which clearly says that they are pain whimps.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1389585

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    Makes me think either socionics is very flawed or VI typing highly inaccurate.
    It's the second one lol. Highly inaccurate.

FWIW she seems ILI to me based on what she wrote about herself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s what I think too

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I guess the lack of response indicates my low level of connections here and confirms I kept all at a distance as I tend to do with friends and family too I guess.

I have treasured some souls that are around and enjoyed reading many posts.

Going with LII as am now positive that Si sits in 6th position and fits with this Socionics type more than EII.

What a shitty type to be from some of those descriptions I’ve read however it rings true for relations with people around me.
    Last edited by Hays; 06-10-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have thought for many years that Hays is a INTP. Also recently coming to the conclusion that she is either enneagram 4 with a 5 wing or enneagram 5 with a 4 wing partly to do with a need for emotional intensity within our relationship and others.
    She has also always loved her pets very much and most times enjoys their company more than people, outside of direct family. She spoils them with every need met and much attention, making it very hard for her to go on holidays and have them go to a cattery.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast