Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old photos

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also we are looking at moving states in Australia and Hay’s would want to take all her fish where as most people would return their fish to the shop and buy new fish in the new home location.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The closest person with about a 75-80% match I have seen to Hays in particular in her body movements would be Sigourney Weaver. Her thinking approach to most things and lack of gushy emotions also is similar. See links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj6P...&feature=share
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdL2...&feature=share
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjcp...&feature=share

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigourney Weaver seems kinda ILI to me. One thing I've noticed about ILI is that they have a hard time making big changes in their life.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She does but I help make it easy for Hays. Likely without my help she would stay in the same place and physical items would slowly fall apart and not be arranged to be fixed. However, the odd thing is that I would not make big house move decisions without her as I wouldn’t be confident they were the right decisions. Hays can make the big move house decisions that result in us making money and she can make them knowing I will organise, which is the part she doesn’t like to do, and I can make the move because I know she is making the right decision for us long term.

ILI seems to fit her best so interesting that you think Sigourney is also that.
    Last edited by Mr G; 07-02-2020 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Added to this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hays has the ideas and can work out the best path forward, and I do the implementing. We both couldn’t do the reverse of this too well.
    Last edited by Mr G; 07-05-2020 at 02:09 AM. Reason: Improving comment

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looked into old videos to see if anything was worthy of posting but all that is available was filmed by father in law during holiday functions.
    The few minutes that actually focus on me either show my father in law filming my body or me with first child in an unfamiliar setting where I am burping baby so not much really.

I learned to smile much to cover people taking notice of my venous malformation which now has been classified as an AVM.
    This smiling is like a social acceptance offering.
    In private I am just that - a Capricorn and Chinese Rooster who doesn’t actually really need others or do I...

https://www.capricornlife.com/2015/0...ty-traits.html

I have been mistaken for someone’s next best friend but this is not me however as it takes a lot to intrude upon my space and be accepted. Not many have managed this.
    Last edited by Hays; 07-11-2020 at 01:47 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    I guess it’s difficult to leave this site...
    I will continue trying :-)

( even though no one replies! )

( can’t complain as I’m not here for a conversation! )
    Don't feel bad, @Hays. I do a lot of monologues, too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12