WOW

TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weird.

As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Incase it helps, news link with text incase anyone in the unfortunate position not to click on you tube at present

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-cave...y-landscape-2/

A Place within a Place in the Universe Where they will never suspect. *Cackles like a witch.*
    TIM
    EII H-Ne
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That does take a lot of dedication, patience and effort, I give him credit and kudos. Only an artist knows when they are truly finished. No outside force can influence this, but working under others, deadlines come into play. Dogs do make better company than humans too. They won't judge you or spread your personal secrets. It's amazing that he's self taught too. Something like this would be a dream for a creative person/an artist. Honestly, I would be scared if I were in an area with unstable rock, or the potential that larger chunks would fall on me. I do understand never getting lonely doing art, but non creative people who are more energized by others, really don't grasp this at all.

There can never be enough art in the world imo. And everyone has their own unique style to bring to the table, but not everyone knows how to channel that. There are so many potential methods of expression, and this is a great one, to capture what is on his mind. There is an aura of mystery, being close to nature that only caves, rock formations, and other natural formations can bring.
    xII se PoLR, 9w1-5w4-2w3 sp/so

Phlegmatic-Melancholic |RCoAI| Fascinator| Newtype-secondary| LEFVl|

#JusticeforJeb_, Water Sheep did nothing wrong, High Inquisitor Of Council of Water Sheep and Water Sheep's protector

Make things right? Who are we to decide when things are right and when they need to be fixed?