Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Try this socionics test - ru.laser.ru

Creepy-hkkmr

Default Try this socionics test - ru.laser.ru

ru.laser.ru test

Read the statements and write down to what extent do you agree with each (the authors suggested the scale of 0-3, where 3 - strongly agree, 2 - agree, 1 - most likely agree). Then count points from each section (see the spoiler tag at the end).

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.

2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people.
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    2. I love order, systems and sequences.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
    9. I can easily understand algebra.
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    3. I prefer to be a homebody.
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
    10. I prefer to meet in private.

A - Ne - Fantastist
    B - Ni - Foreteller
    C - Se - Winner
    D - Si - Epicure
    E - Te - Professional
    F - Ti - Logician
    G - Fe - Romantic
    H - Fi - Peacemaker
    Last edited by hkkmr; 12-09-2014 at 12:51 AM.

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Order: Fi - Ni - Fe - |Ne - Si - Te| - Ti - Se

Section A 20
    1. 2
    2. 1
    3. 3
    4. 2
    5. 1
    6. 2
    7. 2
    8. 3
    9. 1
    10. 3

Section B 25
    1. 2
    2. 3
    3. 2
    4. 3
    5. 3
    6. 3
    7. 3
    8. 1
    9. 3
    10. 2

Section C 14
    1. 1
    2. 1
    3. 2
    4. 2
    5. 1
    6. 1
    7. 1
    8. 1
    9. 1
    10. 3

Section D 20
    1. 1
    2. 3
    3. 3
    4. 1
    5. 1
    6. 3
    7. 3
    8. 1
    9. 1
    10. 3

Section E 20
    1. 2
    2. 1
    3. 1
    4. 3
    5. 3
    6. 2
    7. 2
    8. 2
    9. 3
    10. 1

Section F 17
    1. 2
    2. 3
    3. 2
    4. 1
    5. 1
    6. 2
    7. 3
    8. 1
    9. 1
    10. 1

Section G 23
    1. 2
    2. 2
    3. 2
    4. 3
    5. 2
    6. 1
    7. 2
    8. 3
    9. 3
    10. 3

Section H 27
    1. 3
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 3
    5. 3.
    6. 3
    7. 2
    8. 3
    9. 2
    10. 3
    Last edited by Roro; 12-31-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Mausoleum at Halicarnassus The Foundation's Avatar
    TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne = 21
    Ni = 22
    Se = 21
    Si = 9
    Te = 25
    Ti = 22
    Fe = 12
    Fi = 17

It would appear the test indicates that I have a high probability of being LIE.
    Have a different opinion on my type? Message me or tell me.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 19
    B 13
    C 1.5
    D 5
    E 4
    F 1.5
    G 9.5
    H 24

I take issue with A's "love to argue" and "trying to convince others to see my pov". I see the insights as more of a brainstorming process than something to convince others of...except under duress.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Perpetual Confusion Machine PistolShrimp's Avatar
    TIM
    IEI-Ni 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A- 9

B- 24

C - 2

D- 12

E - 5

F - 7

G- 18

H -29

A lot of these seem like they are in the wrong sections or more related to Ennegram than Socionics functions. For ex. some of the Si statements seem a lot like Enneagram type 2 to me. Also I doubt I am Fi base.

TIM
    EII 4w5
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi 20
    Ni: 16
    Se: 15
    Fe: 15
    Te: 14
    Ne: 13
    Ti: 11

o_o

Creepy-male

A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PistolShrimp View Post
    A lot of these seem like they are in the wrong sections or more related to Ennegram than Socionics functions. For ex. some of the Si statements seem a lot like Enneagram type 2 to me. Also I doubt I am Fi base.
    For iei, Fi is as strong as Ni. Maybe that got picked up?
    I agree, quite a few options seemed enneagram related.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 3

2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 2

3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 2

4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 2

5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 1

6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 1 i do it sometimes but i dont love arguing.

7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 3

8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 1

9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 2

10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 3

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 1

2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 1

3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 1

4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 0 but i do dislike bad odors immensely. This is a weird question imo, and should not be used to type, aims at limiting ppl unnecessarily in their career choices b/c not all hospital jobs, roles, or areas are the same or have the same degree of "ick".

5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 3

6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 2

7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 1 irony, just occasionally, and i dont seek to humiliate

8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 2 but i really dont know actually. I do waffle and change my mind a lot.

9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 0

10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 1

1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 0

2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 1 i dont LOVE answering with a blow but i'll do it if i have to.

3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 0 no desires for revenges here...

4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 0

5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 1

6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 0

7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 0-2 i guess depends on what it is and the situation

8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 0

9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 0

10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 1

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 3

2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 3

3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "motherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 2

4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0

5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0

6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 3

7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 3

8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 2

9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 2

10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 3

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 3

2. I treat people harshly, but fair.0 i like to be fair but never harsh.

3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 2 i'd say 3 but i'm not great at keeping up with technologies.

4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 1

5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.0 i learn from other people's ways of working.

6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.0

7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 1-2

8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 3

9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 3

10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 1

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 1

2. I love order, systems and sequences. 1

3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.0

4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 1

5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 1

6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 1-2

7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 3

8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.1 but not really sure.

9. I can easily understand algebra. 3 this is NTR imo. anyone who graduated junior high can understand algebra.

10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 0 am master of compromise (well maybe uncompromising on certain select issues, not not overall).

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 2

2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 3

3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 3

4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 1

5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.2

6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.3

7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.2

8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 1 I do it a fair amount but i dont love that i do it.

9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 2

10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.3

1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.3

2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.0

3. I prefer to be a homebody. 2

4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.3

5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 3

6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 3

7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1-2

8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 3

9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 3

10. I prefer to meet in private. 2-3

A 20 [ne]
    B 12 [ni]
    C 3-5 [se]
    D 21 [si]
    E 14-15 [te]
    F 12-13 [ti]
    G 22 [fe]
    H 23-25 [fi]
    Last edited by Suz; 12-09-2014 at 02:03 PM.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A-20

B-17

C-6

D-10

E-15

F-12

G-14

H-22

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 17 [ne]
    B 16 [ni]
    C 21 [se]
    D 15 [si]
    E 18 [te]
    F 29 [ti]
    G 10 [fe]
    H 15 [fi]
    ipsa scientia potestas est-adaequatio intellectus et rei

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ne: 21
    Ni: 11
    Se: 6
    Si: 10
    Te: 20
    Ti: 23
    Fe: 14
    Fi: 21

Some of the questions appear to be assigned to the wrong functions. Several of the Fi ones seemed to describe or at least valuing. Several of the Si ones seem to describe Several of the Ni ones describe and the last question on Ne: I think and compare things alot, notice contradictions and inconsistencies, seems to describe more.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post

Some of the questions appear to be assigned to the wrong functions. Several of the Fi ones seemed to describe or at least valuing. Several of the Si ones seem to describe Several of the Ni ones describe and the last question on Ne: I think and compare things alot, notice contradictions and inconsistencies, seems to describe more.
    yeah i thought so too, actually.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    yeah i thought so too, actually.
    Additionally in the section: " I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.)" - shouldn't this be more ?
    In the section: "I love daydreaming without any practical purpose" I attribute that to or

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

A - Ne - Fantastist 22
    B - Ni - Foreteller 26
    C - Se - Winner 15
    D - Si - Epicure 15
    E - Te - Professional 13
    F - Ti - Logician 13
    G - Fe - Romantic 23
    H - Fi - Peacemaker 19

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A) Ne: 20
    B) Ni: 22
    C) Se:2
    D) Si: 20
    E) Te: 9
    F) Ti: 7
    G) Fe: 17
    H) Fi: 23

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The test had some odd questions.

Ne- 17
    Ni- 24
    Se- 11
    Si- 12
    Te- 8
    Ti- 13
    Fe- 21
    Fi- 14

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 2
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 1
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 3
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 2
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 1
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 1
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 2
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 1
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 2

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 3
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 3
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 3
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 1
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 2
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 2
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 3
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 3
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 1

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 1
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 0
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 2
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 2
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 1
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 1
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 1
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 2
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 1

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 2
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 1
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 2
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 1
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 1
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 0
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 0
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 2
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 2
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 1

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 2
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 1
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 0
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 0
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 1
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 1
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 1
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 2
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 0

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 1
    2. I love order, systems and sequences. 2
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 2
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 1
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 2
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 2
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 1
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 1
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 0
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 2

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 1
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 3
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 2
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 2
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 2
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 2
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 2
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 3
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 2

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 2
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 1
    3. I prefer to be a homebody. 1
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 1
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 2
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 2
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 1
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 2
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 1

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wtf

A - Ne - 22

B - Ni - 21
    C - Se - 18
    D - Si - 13
    E - Te - 14
    F - Ti - 13
    G - Fe - 26
    H - Fi - 16

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne - 16
    Ni - 14
    Se - 9
    Si - 15
    Te - 16
    Ti - 14
    Fe - 18
    Fi - 19

Does this mean I'm Fi-Ne?

they're all pretty close except Se

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The test is suspect, but I suppose it worked.

Ne = 20
    Ni = 16
    Se = 6
    Si = 12
    Te = 11
    Ti = 17
    Fe = 16
    Fi = 24

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne = 20
    Ni = 16
    Se = 5
    Si = 7
    Te = 14
    Ti = 18
    Fe = 13
    Fi = 11

So,
    Ne > Ti > Ni > Te > Fe > Fi > Si > Se

Seems alpha NT, maybe Ne-LII
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really want to do this but it just seems like such a pain in the ass.
    I am sure it is not; just sharing my first impression. It is like the
    creators of this quiz took a leaf from cosmo, only instead of like...
    five questions they (appropriately) opted for fifty.

I mean seriously; programming this cannot be that hard! The creators
    of this took the easy way out assuming their audience would be
    willing to do the leg work.

Do something all the way or not at all. Why would you not just
    make this a real online thing rather than some magazine type
    quiz. This is the internet, use your resources. Do not bail out because
    you are lazy.

/rant
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post

you are lazy.

/rant
    In other words, you're ranting at other people's laziness because you're too lazy to add up some numbers...cool.

The test was probably copied from a Socionics textbook and not made by the website owners -- hence why they most likely did not bother with coding a test.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 1
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 2
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 1
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 1
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 1
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 2
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 1
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 0
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 0
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 3

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 2
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 1
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 3
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 2
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for thought: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 0
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 2
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 0

Section C
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 0
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 0 (?)
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 0
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 0
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 0
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 1
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 1 (?)
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 0
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 0

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 2
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 1 (I don't actually understand this statement
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 0
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0 (the key word for me here is probably 'various'...I would tire easily and would need some additional specified motivation)
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0 (I may be interested in such things, but this is not why I find them interesting)
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 1
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 2
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 1
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 0
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 1

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 3
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 0
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 1
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 0
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 0 (?)
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0 (?)
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 0
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 3
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 1 (...it depends...)
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 0

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 1 (or maybe 2)
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 0 (this is a peculiar one)
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 2
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 3 (define "logically"...)
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 2
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 3
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 1
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 3
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 1

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 0 (?)
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 1
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 0
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 3
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 1
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 0
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 0
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 3
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 0
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 1

Section H
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 0
    3. I prefer to be a homebody. 3
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 3
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 3
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 1 (to a certain degree)
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 3
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 3
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 3

A (Ne) =12
    B (Ni) =14
    C (Se) =2
    D (Si) =8
    E (Te)=7
    F (Ti) =18
    G (Fe) =9
    H (Fi) =24

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you are lazy.

/rant
    Although it did manage to get my type right (barely), I wouldn't bother wasting your time with it. Too many questions seem to be attributed to the wrong functions. There's also the problem of questions that seem to ask about two different things. I agree fully with one part and then not at all with another part.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    Although it did manage to get my type right (barely), I wouldn't bother wasting your time with it. Too many questions seem to be attributed to the wrong functions. There's also the problem of questions that seem to ask about two different things. I agree fully with one part and then not at all with another part.
    The questions are looking at a specific stacking, not a function I think. That's why the key has the names of a type and not "leading Ne" and why a seemingly Si question can be in the "Fi" section for example...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 2
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 1
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 2
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 0
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 2
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 3
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 2

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 1
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 1
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 2
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for thought: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 3
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 3
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 0
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 0

Section C
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 3
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 2
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 2
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 2
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 2
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 3
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 1
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 1

Section D
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 1
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 0
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 2
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 3
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 1
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 1

Section E
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 2
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 1
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 1
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 1
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 2
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 1

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 2
    2. I love order, systems and sequences. 3
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 2
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 2
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 3
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 2
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 2
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 3
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 3

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 1
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 1
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 0
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 1
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 3
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 0
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 1
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 1
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 1
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 0

Section H
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 0
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 2
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 3
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 2
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 3

Ne 18
    Ni 14
    Se 17
    D 14
    E 9
    Ti 24
    G 9
    Fi 20

Last edited by Amber; 12-10-2014 at 02:08 AM.

Creepy-hkkmr

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 3
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 3
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 3
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 3
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 3
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 3

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 2
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 2
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 3
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 3
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 0
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 2
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 1
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 3

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 2
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 2
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 1
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 3
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 2
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 2
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 2
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 2
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 3

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 1
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 1
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 1
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 1
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 1
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 2
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 1

Section E
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 2
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 3
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 3
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 2
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 1
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 2
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 2
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 2

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 2
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 3
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 2
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 2
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 2

Section G
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 2
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 2
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 2
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 1
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 1
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 1
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 2
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 1

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 1
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 2
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 2
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 1
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 0
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 0
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 0
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 0
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 1

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    In other words, you're ranting at other people's laziness because you're too lazy to add up some numbers...cool.

The test was probably copied from a Socionics textbook and not made by the website owners -- hence why they most likely did not bother with coding a test.
    No McBain. I am complaining because if I would have posted this online
    I would have actually finished fucking doing it instead of bailing halfway out.
    I dont care where it came from. No excuses.

Creepy-male

No McBain. I am complaining because if I would have posted this online
    I would have actually finished fucking doing it instead of bailing halfway out.
    I dont care where it came from. No excuses.

Ahhh the sweet stench of entitlement.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you are lazy.

/rant
    I'm turning this into a questionnaire, it's actually quite simple to do, I got first 2 sections done but am tired gona sleep.. The questionnaire is surprising, I'm not sure how accurate it is but it's interesting and that's worth a doodle.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhh the sweet stench of entitlement.
    Damn straight. I hope you enjoy the scent.

Creepy-male

Damn straight. I hope you enjoy the scent.
    Huh, it makes one wonder why you're still single.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh, it makes one wonder why you're still single.
    Because I have said no to every male that has asked me on a date the whole two months I have been single.

You want to make some more asshole low blows McBain

Creepy-male

Because I have said no to every male that has asked me on a date the whole two months I have been single.

You want to make some more asshole low blows McBain
    No, I'm finished with you.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting this on behalf of member Twitch:

A-18
    B-9
    C-9
    D-14
    E-17
    F-18
    G-11
    H-12

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ne- 17

Ni- 20

Se- 10

Si- 13

Te-18

Ti-22

Fe-15

Fi-18

Fun, but probably not all too accurate.

Comment on Section B:
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes;I believe in fate.

3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.

"I believe in fate" should've been a separate question or omitted in my opinion

same with "I would like to live in the last century or in the future"

Many of the questions in A and B could be interchangeable and no one would notice.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Ni 25
    Ne 21
    Fe 19
    Fi 18
    Si 16
    Se 16
    Te 14
    Ti 14

WTF happened with my logic??

Creepy-hkkmr

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Ni 25
    Ne 21
    Fe 19
    Fi 18
    Si 16
    Se 16
    Te 14
    Ti 14

WTF happened with my logic??
    Got stolen by the internet...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E with some B and A for me, in that order. Might do the detailed version later.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Page 1 of 27 1234511 ... LastLast