Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Try this socionics test - ru.laser.ru

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I don't see what your issue is? Too much F? I don't think that this result goes against LII at all
    Well first of all thanks for the input. I'll check out how the socionics version compares to MBTI.

I guess I'm wondering why, for example, my Ni and Fi are so high and my Si is so low. Not that I have to match up perfectly to a textbook INTP, but I would expect my "shadow functions" to be relatively poorly developed, and would also expect my Si to be a little more developed. My brother who could be an INTJ may have had enough influence on me to kick up my Te and Ni, thinking back on it. He's a true armchair philosopher.

EDIT: It looks like in Socionics, LII (INTj) is actually the equivalent of INTP in MBTI (Ti->Ne)? And ILI (INTp) is the equivalent of INTJ(Ni->Te)? Am I wrong? If not, why is it reversed? Regardless, after looking at both of them, ILI seems to describe me far better than LII, particularly when it comes to how I perceive time.
    Last edited by roundsquare; 06-24-2015 at 07:14 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics test - ru.laser.ru
    Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    Section C

1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    2. I love order, systems and sequences.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
    9. I can easily understand algebra.
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    3. I prefer to be a homebody.
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
    10. I prefer to meet in private.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SO I AM STILL INFJ THEN?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roundsquare View Post
    Well first of all thanks for the input. I'll check out how the socionics version compares to MBTI.

I guess I'm wondering why, for example, my Ni and Fi are so high and my Si is so low. Not that I have to match up perfectly to a textbook INTP, but I would expect my "shadow functions" to be relatively poorly developed, and would also expect my Si to be a little more developed. My brother who could be an INTJ may have had enough influence on me to kick up my Te and Ni, thinking back on it. He's a true armchair philosopher.

EDIT: It looks like in Socionics, LII (INTj) is actually the equivalent of INTP in MBTI (Ti->Ne)? And ILI (INTp) is the equivalent of INTJ(Ni->Te)? Am I wrong? If not, why is it reversed? Regardless, after looking at both of them, ILI seems to describe me far better than LII, particularly when it comes to how I perceive time.
    ILI doesn't match your test results any better, actually matches them less but I'm not questioning your self-typing. Tests aren't that great anyway.

You need to read up on socionics a lot, check out the Articles section. Forget MBTI please.

Half of your "shadow" functions can be as strong as shown in the test, that's normal.

LII is supposed to be the equivalent of MBTI INTP and ILI the equivalent of INTJ but I need to emphasize that I don't mean the stereotypes here. It also depends on which MBTI definitions you try to use for the functions in MBTI. There are differences.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI doesn't match your test results any better, actually matches them less but I'm not questioning your self-typing. Tests aren't that great anyway.

You need to read up on socionics a lot, check out the Articles section. Forget MBTI please.

Half of your "shadow" functions can be as strong as shown in the test, that's normal.

LII is supposed to be the equivalent of MBTI INTP and ILI the equivalent of INTJ but I need to emphasize that I don't mean the stereotypes here. It also depends on which MBTI definitions you try to use for the functions in MBTI. There are differences.
    Alright. Now that I've discovered socionics, I'm rapidly dumping MBTI, although MBTI is still easier to explain to a layman in my opinion.

I understand that with my huge Ti, high Ne, and solid Fi, and piss poor sensing overall, that LII makes way more sense if you're looking at my numbers. To be honest, I feel like I'm in between the two types since I see things from both descriptions that describe me. Somehow I feel like ILI describes me better since I've always had a habit of sitting by myself somewhere and just daydreaming. Nowadays I guess I just learned to "space out" briefly during relative downtime (I say relative because I can sometimes do this while I'm working, and even while I'm driving, as scary as it sounds) since now that I'm 23 and an adult I have to interact with the world more regularly. I get the feeling that ILI is the more "spacey" and "wishy washy" of the two (although I could be interpreting it wrong, I'd like your input) which is what I really identify with most strongly.

I have a group of online friends I have discussions with regularly about politics, philosophy, whatever while we play video games, and I find myself not really caring to prove how smart or knowledgeable I may be. I mostly just make jokes or pretend to have extreme opinions that I really don't have, while I quietly listen to them and absorb information. I'd much rather listen than talk (unless I'm drunk or something). In fact, I get the feeling that I do this so convincingly that they thing I'm just a stupid stoner with no real focus or critical thinking skills, since my external behavior is mostly ridiculous or just plain strange/stupid. While I'm not claiming to be some secret genius, I feel like I'm putting up a smokescreen when I look back on my interactions, although I'm not conscious of it in the moment, like I automatically slip on a psychological mask while I'm talking to them.

One of my friends is like an infinite repository of information and he barfs it out when I poke him (verbally). I'm not like that. I feel like I know practically nothing and I'm extremely unsure of myself, and I feel like I just exist to listen and observe, even though I often "space out" while people are talking to me so it feels like I'm really not hearing anything, but I have the feeling that I still am. Sort of like I'm unconscious in the here and now but I can see/hear everything when I think back on the situation later. This is hard to explain.

I have also been diagnosed with an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) if that helps you help me choose between the two. Now that I've discovered MBTI, Socionics, etc, I feel like people within a certain cluster of introverted logical types are often diagnosed as having ASD, perhaps when their development has been stunted due to external factors.

I'll be sure to check the articles out. Thanks for reading.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too long, I don't know why I bothered...other than from painful boredom.
    Section A - 20
    1. 3
    2. 3
    3. 3
    4. 3
    5. 0
    6. 0
    7. 3
    8. 1
    9. 1
    10. 3

Section B - 27
    1. 3
    2. 3
    3. 3
    4. 3
    5. 3
    6. 3
    7. 3
    8. 3
    9. 0
    10. 3
    Section C - 8
    1. 2
    2. 2
    3. 0
    4. 2
    5. 1
    6. 0
    7. 0
    8. 0
    9. 0
    10. 1
    Section D -12
    1. 2
    2. 3
    3. 2
    4. 1
    5. 1
    6. 0
    7. 0
    8. 0
    9. 2
    10. 1
    Section E -11
    1. 2
    2. 1
    3. 2
    4. 0
    5. 0
    6. 0
    7. 1
    8. 2
    9. 1
    10. 2
    Section F - 7
    1. 0
    2. 2
    3. 1
    4. 1
    5. 0
    6. 0
    7. 1
    8. 0
    9. 2
    10. 0
    Section G -23
    1. 2
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 2
    5. 3
    6. 1
    7. 2
    8. 3
    9. 2
    10. 3
    Section H -12
    1. 1
    2. 1
    3. 0
    4. 2
    5. 1
    6. 3
    7. 1
    8. 1
    9. 0
    10. 2

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roundsquare View Post
    Alright. Now that I've discovered socionics, I'm rapidly dumping MBTI, although MBTI is still easier to explain to a layman in my opinion.

I understand that with my huge Ti, high Ne, and solid Fi, and piss poor sensing overall, that LII makes way more sense if you're looking at my numbers. To be honest, I feel like I'm in between the two types since I see things from both descriptions that describe me. Somehow I feel like ILI describes me better since I've always had a habit of sitting by myself somewhere and just daydreaming. Nowadays I guess I just learned to "space out" briefly during relative downtime (I say relative because I can sometimes do this while I'm working, and even while I'm driving, as scary as it sounds) since now that I'm 23 and an adult I have to interact with the world more regularly. I get the feeling that ILI is the more "spacey" and "wishy washy" of the two (although I could be interpreting it wrong, I'd like your input) which is what I really identify with most strongly.

I have a group of online friends I have discussions with regularly about politics, philosophy, whatever while we play video games, and I find myself not really caring to prove how smart or knowledgeable I may be. I mostly just make jokes or pretend to have extreme opinions that I really don't have, while I quietly listen to them and absorb information. I'd much rather listen than talk (unless I'm drunk or something). In fact, I get the feeling that I do this so convincingly that they thing I'm just a stupid stoner with no real focus or critical thinking skills, since my external behavior is mostly ridiculous or just plain strange/stupid. While I'm not claiming to be some secret genius, I feel like I'm putting up a smokescreen when I look back on my interactions, although I'm not conscious of it in the moment, like I automatically slip on a psychological mask while I'm talking to them.

One of my friends is like an infinite repository of information and he barfs it out when I poke him (verbally). I'm not like that. I feel like I know practically nothing and I'm extremely unsure of myself, and I feel like I just exist to listen and observe, even though I often "space out" while people are talking to me so it feels like I'm really not hearing anything, but I have the feeling that I still am. Sort of like I'm unconscious in the here and now but I can see/hear everything when I think back on the situation later. This is hard to explain.

I have also been diagnosed with an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) if that helps you help me choose between the two. Now that I've discovered MBTI, Socionics, etc, I feel like people within a certain cluster of introverted logical types are often diagnosed as having ASD, perhaps when their development has been stunted due to external factors.

I'll be sure to check the articles out. Thanks for reading.
    Sounds like an LII who's without -yet- much deep understanding of what the socionics information elements are, lol.

My opinion anyway, make a type thread if you want

Quote Originally Posted by indo View Post
    Too long, I don't know why I bothered...other than from painful boredom.
    Pattern is beta NF with strong creative subtype of either IEI or EIE (leaning towards the EIE here but this is just one test)
    Last edited by Myst; 06-28-2015 at 06:32 AM.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    Section C

2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.

Mentioned
    Post(s)
    Tagged
    Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Makes sense. I've always thought I'm an ILE bc the description fits me best (ENTP in MBTI as well) but folks in this forum have tried to type me as SLE, LIE, and LSE. I Am relatively high in those base functions as well. Cool test, thanks for sharing. Definitely low in the Fx arena.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

u can use another scale for extra accuracy

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everybodybodybodybody what's my type according to this test?
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by echan View Post
    Hey everybodybodybodybody what's my type according to this test?
    Section A: Ne
    Section B: Ni
    Section C: Se
    Section D: Si
    Section E: Te
    Section F: Ti
    Section G: Fe
    Section H: Fi
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I'm SeTi!
    With touchy feely feelings
    underdeveloped Te
    Equal thinking to feeling (i'm ambi)
    slightly underdeveloped Si
    and way underdeveloped Ni. No wonder I have to pray to God to give me a sense of One Direction every day and listen to One Direction's counting stars (that's me)
    I want to be ISTp.

sp/sx
    These people often have an earthy, mysterious quality to them. They are slow to commit, but once they do it is with an attitude of life commitment, to the establishment of an impermeable bond. Others can be taken aback by how suddenly and completely this type can lock into them, and by the depth of understanding of the other’s condition. They attach to others at an organic, root level, in contrast to the other subvariant’s surface formality. The sanctuary of home is of paramount concern, and this type takes particular delight in decorating their spaces to reflect their cherished sense of taste and depth. Depth and discrimination characterize this stacking.

Motivation: to live in a secure, comfortable environment where they can pursue their private interests in depth.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A - 14

Section B - 19

Section C - 20

Section D - 7

Section E - 17

Section F - 10

Section G - 9

Section H - 20

Last edited by Phantom; 09-10-2015 at 10:16 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

I am always testing as a Ne/Fi type in tests. lol
    Last edited by Pink; 09-10-2015 at 01:36 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@ryoka14

You just have Fi higher than the rest and Se as lower, everything else is the same

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Fay

Really, zero Ti? Would fit with that IEE-Fi typing

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Fay

Really, zero Ti? Would fit with that IEE-Fi typing
    I read the original description of Ti from Jung and I read the ones on wikisocionics and I can't say I don't relate at all. I am sure Ti is not a part of my ego block, but am also sure it's not on absolute zero. Probably just the way questions were made , made me answer how I did.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I read the original description of Ti from Jung and I read the ones on wikisocionics and I can't say I don't relate at all. I am sure Ti is not a part of my ego block, but am also sure it's not on absolute zero. Probably just the way questions were made , made me answer how I did.
    Sure ok I just found it funny

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Crap I didn't want to post this. I was just fooling around seeing what will be the result. It is consistent to my previous results and yes, I still hold my beliefs that these questions ought to be shuffled around. Because some of these just don't have anything to look for in the sections where they've been placed.

The best part is that this'd place me as an ESE. Hey! At least it's SF...

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Crap I didn't want to post this. I was just fooling around seeing what will be the result. It is consistent to my previous results and yes, I still hold my beliefs that these questions ought to be shuffled around. Because some of these just don't have anything to look for in the sections where they've been placed.

The best part is that this'd place me as an ESE. Hey! At least it's SF...
    SF works by this test, not necessarily ESE

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jezus is the cruel sausage...

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SF works by this test, not necessarily ESE
    Did your Ti fail you? Fe is the strongest in that test + Si gives 40,3 or something like that. Seeing how Fe is the strongest and Si is kinda meh...that rules out the SiFe combo. As for FiSe combos...from those results either could be, but if we actually sort out the questions, FiSe takes the clear lead. Besides, FiSe is more than ok. ILEs be crazy(like crazy Quentin) and I never met a LIE so what do I know?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Did your Ti fail you? Fe is the strongest in that test + Si gives 40,3 or something like that. Seeing how Fe is the strongest and Si is kinda meh...that rules out the SiFe combo. As for FiSe combos...from those results either could be, but if we actually sort out the questions, FiSe takes the clear lead. Besides, FiSe is more than ok. ILEs be crazy(like crazy Quentin) and I never met a LIE so what do I know?
    No, a couple points of difference (between Fe/Si vs Fi/Se) doesn't matter much. They all were your strong points in the test so you are one of the SF types.

I'm sure you met LIEs before, you just didn't recognize them

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, a couple points of difference (between Fe/Si vs Fi/Se) doesn't matter much. They all were your strong points in the test so you are one of the SF types.

I'm sure you met LIEs before, you just didn't recognize them
    Ah, the famous "you don't see your dual until you need him". Rad. When I see my dual, it better be a she ffs!

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Ne 17
    Ni 16
    Se 2
    Si 8
    Te 0
    Ti 4
    Fe 6
    Fi 16

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast