6: A - Ne - Fantastist
    6: D - Si - Epicure
    2: C - Se - Winner
    1: G - Fe - Romantic

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Depends on my mood.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default socionics test - ru.laser.ru

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 2
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 2
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 3
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 3
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 3
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 1
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 2
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 1
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 3
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 1

Section B

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 3
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 3
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 2
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 1
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 3
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books. 2
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 3
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 3
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 1
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 1

Section C

1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 0
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 1
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 1
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 1
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 1
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 0
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 1
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 0
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 2
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 1

Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 2
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 2
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 3
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 1
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 3
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 3
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 1
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 1
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 3

Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 3
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 1
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 3
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 2
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 1
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 1
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 2
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 2
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 2
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 3

Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 2
    2. I love order, systems and sequences. 1
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 3
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 3
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 1
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 2
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 2
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 2
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 2
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 1

Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 2
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 1
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 0
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 0
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 1
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 0
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 2
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 3
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 3
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 3

Section H

1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 3
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 2
    3. I prefer to be a homebody. 3
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 2
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 2
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 2
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 3
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 2
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 3
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 3

Drum roll…
    Ne (Fantastist) – 21
    Ni (Foreteller) – 22
    Se (Winner) – 8
    Si (Epicure) – 19
    Te (Professional) – 20
    Ti (Logician) – 19
    Fe (Romantic) – 15
    Fi (Peacemaker) – 25

So, basically I am Fi>Ni>Ne>Te>Ti & Si>Fe>Se?
    Fi/Ne = LSI, which doesn't match me at all; or Ni/Te = SEI, which I can associate with a little bit.

Some of these questions were just too conditional for me.
    Last edited by UraniaIsis; 01-26-2015 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Noticed an error in my own reasoning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi/Ne is EII and Ni/Te is ILI. . so if you consider yourself introverted, it leaves you EII, SLI, ILI, SEI.
    I would lean towards Ne/Si. Your answers actually point out EII and your reasoning excludes ILI.
    This said, does not mean you ARE any of those types. This test is a bit weird...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni>Ne>Fe>Si/Ti/Fi>Se/Te

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics test - ru.laser.ru
    Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    Section C

1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    2. I love order, systems and sequences.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
    9. I can easily understand algebra.
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    3. I prefer to be a homebody.
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
    10. I prefer to meet in private.
    ---

Edit:

Thank you, mu4!

A - Ne - Fantastist: 24
    B - Ni - Foreteller: 15
    C - Se - Winner: 13
    D - Si - Epicure: 8
    E - Te - Professional: 18
    F - Ti - Logician: 19
    G - Fe - Romantic: 14
    H - Fi - Peacemaker: 15

Ne - Ti - Te - Ni / Fi - Fe - Se - Si

TIM
    Depends on my mood.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lithe View Post
    Fi/Ne is EII and Ni/Te is ILI. . so if you consider yourself introverted, it leaves you EII, SLI, ILI, SEI.
    I would lean towards Ne/Si. Your answers actually point out EII and your reasoning excludes ILI.
    This said, does not mean you ARE any of those types. This test is a bit weird...
    The test did seem a bit "off" to me. For the most part the majority of my results on the sociotype.com tests are EII, IEI and ILI. EII seems to be the closest by far.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    Section C

2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni - Ne - Te = Fi - Fe = Ti - Se - Si
    23 - 21 - 20 = 20 - 11 = 11 - 9 -8

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What is it with all of these people with a post count of 1 in this thread?

Did they create an account just to post results to this test?

I have a feeling something else is going on........
    Last edited by The Exception; 03-08-2015 at 09:37 AM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Decided to retake the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by McBain View Post
    [U]Section A[/U3

Section B

6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people.
    Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Ne: 22
    Ni: 13
    Se: 6
    Si: 10
    Te: 17
    Ti: 21
    Fe: 16
    Fi: 22

Look, I even took the time to add the totals!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In the Ni section, there is the question:

"I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them."

What exactly does it mean to treat people with irony?

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne - 23
    Ni - 23
    Se - 6
    Si - 16
    Te - 7
    Ti - 8
    Fe - 17
    Fi - 19

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne 17
    Ni 25
    Se 6
    Si 9
    Te 16
    Ti 11
    Fe 26
    Fi 23

Fe > Ni > Fi > Ne > Te > Ti > Si > Se

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    What is it with all of these people with a post count of 1 in this thread?

Did they create an account just to post results to this test?

I have a feeling something else is going on........
    What something else?

But yeah I don't get the idea, do they think someone's gonna calculate the results for them?

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy fuck. more of these weren't the ones i expected them to be than i expected.

a - 12 - ne
    b - 18 - ni
    c - 4 -se
    d - 6 - si
    e - 7 - te
    f - 11 - ti
    g - 8 - fe
    h - 16 - fi

also, my light is dim, so i can't get high scores on test qs about myself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ignore this

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    2. I love order, systems and sequences
    1... wouldn't say I love it, but it's necessary
    1. can easily identify contradictions, hate strict analysis
    Allow me to nitpick as I found your answers funny here

You first say you don't love order and systems then you say you like to make things result in an orderly system

You say you hate strict analysis then you say you love solving problems that require a strictly logical approach

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne = 10, Ni = 15, Se = 10, Si = 10, Te = 18, Ti = 17, Fe = 3, Fi = 17.
    Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Last edited by Skorvion; 04-13-2015 at 05:55 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    Allow me to nitpick your nitpicks then. I can almost guarantee that the way things are worded matters to me... English major.
    Lol you don't have to be an English major for that actually. Anyway you love that Ti don't you

okay just based on what you said, yes, even that is the case. order and systems are necessary, as I stated, but they also annoy me. and putting things in order evokes a near-sublime feeling in my bosom. Fuck.

lol jk. okay "I love order, systems, and sequences" sounds oppressive because it sounds externally imposed. In other words, the repulsion that statement evinces comes less from resentment of the lack of qualifiers (I love order in html, but hate picking my dirty socks off the ceiling fan) than from a tendency to regard external things as inferior. But I do like "solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system [sic]." In the second, the order comes as a side effect of my resolution.
    Further, the "order/system" has a different etiology in both cases -- in the first it just ~exists~ and in the second, I impose it on some problem. Net harmony :trollface:
    OK, I didn't interpret it as externally imposed. That would be some useful clarification in the test for sure. And lol

That depends again on wording. The word "analysis" calls to mind a giant microscope and volumes of incomprehensible organic chemistry mush. I don't want to subject myself to such torture for the mere bliss of putting on my nerd underwear... in other words, I'm capable of analyzing things. Strictly, even, if I absolutely must (harf)... but ~strict analysis~ as a topic floating in outer space due to the vagueness of the question? no thank you. sounds crappy
    What was so vague about it to you?

The second one, I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach, evidently appealed to me because the alternative, when socionics is on the mind, is to solve problems that require petting and emotional warmth, plus cocoa powder and cellulite. also, I am actually a bit of a stickler for consistency in problem-solving. I know this is gonna sound Ti as fuck, but nothing is really real so if you have a similar problem you shouldn't tackle it with an ass backwards crazy different approach each time unless you're trying to get yourself killed (life is like choose your own adventure, and half of the doors have sudden death behind them, don't you know?). By all means, change as soon as you realize you're easing your ass slowly into a vat of bubbling acid, but when you use a method, you patronize it, in a way. You validate that method with your stamp of approval. Don't just approve random shit... that makes you look too easily won over. If you're solving problems then exercise some consideration. Consistency isn't necessary all the time, and strictness is usually annoying and superfluous. otoh, I don't want to solve 2+7 on wednesday and get 9 and solve 2+7 on thursday to get 5. That would be rude.
    It does sound like Ti yes. At least parts of it. I didn't follow you about the idea of nothing being really real...?

Btw no, not all problems need either the strict logical approach or the warm whatever. The idea with the test question was, how naturally you get into problems that do require that former approach, which yep, basically means strict analysis of the problem.

Sorry, my thoughts usually object more to my putting them in writing. Hope that wasn't too weird.
    Works better in speech? It was okay btw

Anyway I win. *throws harpoon*
    Not really. Not just yet.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedMarquee View Post
    (...)
    You're not a total newbie with ~zero posts on this forum. Isn't it obvious that you are supposed to add up the scores yourself?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't like this test. I made a program from it to practice programming(haha you can't have it). But chips and underwear is right, this test sucks.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I don't like this test. I made a program from it to practice programming(haha you can't have it). But chips and underwear is right, this test sucks.
    Will the program automatically calculate scores for each function?

I didn't exactly say the test sucks but it definitely needs some work. Particularly with the Si and Ni questions.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Will the program automatically calculate scores for each function?

I didn't exactly say the test sucks but it definitely needs some work. Particularly with the Si and Ni questions.
    Indeed it does. And puts in a text file for your records.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Indeed it does. And puts in a text file for your records.
    share it for people here?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    share it for people here?
    if it was a better test

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne 15
    Ni 8
    Se 6
    Si 6
    Te 12
    Ti 14
    Fe 10
    Fi 20

INFj
    Last edited by Shining; 04-19-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast