178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Got stolen by the internet...
    NO good, I want it back

socionics test - ru.laser.ru
    Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

D - Si - Epicure 24
    F - Ti - Logician 22
    E - Te - Professional 21
    A - Ne - Fantastist 17
    B - Ni - Foreteller
    H - Fi - Peacemaker 13
    C - Se - Winner
    G - Fe - Romantic

Can I be delta now?

(I think the test sucks, yes, at least the Se-questions. Who in their right mind will score high on being an argumentative, vengeful trouble seeker?)

To balance the test, I suggest similar questions for the other functions:
    Ne: "I love the look on people's faces when they cringe in pain over my goofy comments"
    Ni: "I adore the feeling of manipulating people and seek situations where I can position myself to control others from inside".
    Ti: "I adore crushing people logically by making them feel stupid"
    Te: "I love ridiculing people for doing things wrong and to show them how I'm better in every way"
    Si: "I crave the feeling of being powerful when I use my parental authority to make people feel like little children that I am above"
    Fi: "I adore shaming people I don't like, so that they want to suicide"
    Fe: "I love destroying the mood of people I don't want to join in the fun, so that they want to go home and isolate forever."

I'm SURE such people exist, but I don't think these questions fit well in a test....

I often wonder about the way Se is presented by Russians. Do they hate Se? Or do they think "bully behavior" is "strength"? I guess Se-egos seek to be seen as "strong" and "impressive" - and seek to BE strong and impressive, and the only way these Se-questions can be anything but a misunderstanding of Se, is if being outrageously insensitive is seen as "strength" and impressive in Russia. I could buy that as a possibility, seeing how Russians seem to love Putin (who's a Se-creative bully (LSI))...

Edit: Aixelsyd wrote this in chat, and somehow I found it relevant to this post:
    aixelsyd: i'm going to assume type goals i.e. SLE: divide and conquer and SEE: defend and retaliate
    Last edited by Ananke; 12-18-2014 at 02:30 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E (Te) - 21
    B (Ni) - 21
    A (Ne) - 18
    F (Ti) - 18
    H (Fi) - 14
    G (Fe) - 8
    D (Si) - 5
    C (Se) - 3
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A - 11
    B - 24
    C - 21
    D - 30
    E - 14
    F - 19
    G - 20
    H - 26

So Ni is art, Se is egotism, and Si is competent and fair management? Okay.

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne 23
    Ni 23
    Se 1
    Si 15
    Te 7
    Ti 4
    Fe 28
    Fi 28

Do you think I might be ethical? LOL No wonder I can't decide what exact type I am...I tied in Fe and Fi and also in Ne and Ni...

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by macysmama View Post
    Ne 23
    Ni 23
    Se 1
    Si 15
    Te 7
    Ti 4
    Fe 28
    Fi 28

Do you think I might be ethical? LOL No wonder I can't decide what exact type I am...I tied in Fe and Fi and also in Ne and Ni...
    Our distributions were quite similar actually... i got less in the Ni section but i was a bit torn on a few of the questions there. I can't decide what type I am either though... sorry not reassuring

But like several people have already said, some of the questions seem flawed and/or mis-assigned to the wrong IE section. So, hard to know what to make of it.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    it's so pretty type
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Our distributions were quite similar actually... i got less in the Ni section but i was a bit torn on a few of the questions there. I can't decide what type I am either though... sorry not reassuring

But like several people have already said, some of the questions seem flawed and/or mis-assigned to the wrong IE section. So, hard to know what to make of it.
    Thanks for replying to me. We are definitely similar, I know for sure both 9w1 and 2w3 are in my tritype and so is in my stacking... If you figure anything out, let me know!

TIM
    IEI-Ni 5w6 sp/so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, might be EII after all.
    Fi - 22
    Ti - 18
    Ne - 16
    Fe-18
    Ni/Se/Si = 10
    Te = 7

or is low Te PoLR hmm
    Last edited by Fragment; 12-19-2014 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I have finished this questionnaire

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...do=form&fid=11

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Who in their right mind will score high on being an argumentative, vengeful trouble seeker?
    You did. But I think you might have incorrectly used the 1-3 range for answering the questions, omitting the 0. Your numbers imply that you've essentially agreed with every single statement of this test.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-male

Section A

Section B

Section C

1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    2. I love order, systems and sequences.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
    9. I can easily understand algebra.
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    3. I prefer to be a homebody.
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
    10. I prefer to meet in private.

B -- Ni -- 29
    A -- Ne -- 27
    G -- Fe -- 25
    C -- Se -- 21
    F -- Ti -- 13
    H -- Fi -- 12
    E -- Te -- 9
    D -- Si -- 7
    Last edited by male; 12-19-2014 at 04:34 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne - 5
    Ni - 16
    Se - 3
    Si - 6
    Te - 24
    Ti - 12
    Fe - 6
    Fi - 19

Pretty sure I'm introverted.
    Last edited by Attis; 12-20-2014 at 12:05 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, this makes no sense

Ne 5
    Ni 18
    Se 9
    Si 14
    Te 13
    Ti 14
    Fe 8
    Fi 19

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    You did. But I think you might have incorrectly used the 1-3 range for answering the questions, omitting the 0. Your numbers imply that you've essentially agreed with every single statement of this test.
    I DID use 0!
    I just find it very easy to agree. Agreeable, me.

PASS IT ALL OVER HERE! NOTHING LEFT FOR THE INTROVERTS!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're supposed to calculate the score yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 3
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 3
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 1
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 3
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 3
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 3
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 3
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 3
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 3
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 3

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 0
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 0
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 3
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 1
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 2
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 0
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 0
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 0
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 1
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 1

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 1
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 2
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 1
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 2
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 1
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 1
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 2
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 1
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 1
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 0

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 0
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 0
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 0
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 0
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 0
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 0
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 2
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 1
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently. 0
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 1

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 1
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 1
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 1
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 2
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 2
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 3
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 1
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 3
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 0

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 2
    2. I love order, systems and sequences. 1
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 2
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 1
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 3
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 3
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 2
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 1
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 2
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 2

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 2
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 2
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 3
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 1
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 1
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 0
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 1
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 2
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 0
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 3

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 1
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 1
    3. I prefer to be a homebody. 3
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 3
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 1
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 0
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 3
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 0
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 2

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne: 28
    Ni: 9
    Se: 12
    Si: 4
    Te: 14
    Ti: 20
    Fe: 15
    Fi: 15

Result: ENTp-Ne?

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Who the heck cares about detailed answers, people? Post results or nothing.

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

double

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    ru.laser.ru test

Se: 26
    Ti: 25
    Te: 11
    Ne: 11
    Si: 9
    Ni: 8
    Fe: 4
    Fi: 4

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Se: 26
    Ti: 25
    Te: 11
    Ne: 11
    Si: 9
    Ni: 8
    Fe: 4
    Fi: 4
    Your Se is frightening.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LIIbrarian View Post
    Your Se is frightening.
    Lol not to me

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Lol not to me

you're a SLE and you're not a troll

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by morningthaw View Post
    you're a SLE and you're not a troll
    is that combination rare?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    D - Si - Epicure 24
    F - Ti - Logician 22
    E - Te - Professional 21
    A - Ne - Fantastist 17
    B - Ni - Foreteller
    H - Fi - Peacemaker 13
    C - Se - Winner
    G - Fe - Romantic

Can I be delta now?

(I think the test sucks, yes, at least the Se-questions. Who in their right mind will score high on being an argumentative, vengeful trouble seeker?)

To balance the test, I suggest similar questions for the other functions:
    Ne: "I love the look on people's faces when they cringe in pain over my goofy comments"
    Ni: "I adore the feeling of manipulating people and seek situations where I can position myself to control others from inside".
    Ti: "I adore crushing people logically by making them feel stupid"
    Te: "I love ridiculing people for doing things wrong and to show them how I'm better in every way"
    Si: "I crave the feeling of being powerful when I use my parental authority to make people feel like little children that I am above"
    Fi: "I adore shaming people I don't like, so that they want to suicide"
    Fe: "I love destroying the mood of people I don't want to join in the fun, so that they want to go home and isolate forever."

I'm SURE such people exist, but I don't think these questions fit well in a test....

I often wonder about the way Se is presented by Russians. Do they hate Se? Or do they think "bully behavior" is "strength"? I guess Se-egos seek to be seen as "strong" and "impressive" - and seek to BE strong and impressive, and the only way these Se-questions can be anything but a misunderstanding of Se, is if being outrageously insensitive is seen as "strength" and impressive in Russia. I could buy that as a possibility, seeing how Russians seem to love Putin (who's a Se-creative bully (LSI))...

Edit: Aixelsyd wrote this in chat, and somehow I found it relevant to this post:
    aixelsyd: i'm going to assume type goals i.e. SLE: divide and conquer and SEE: defend and retaliate
    I found the Se questions pretty good actually. Do you mean I'm not in my right mind if I admit I'm argumentative and whatnot? What do you see as so wrong with that? Sure it's not the most polite way of existence but luckily you don't have to constantly hold yourself to all the silly standards of behaviour out there.

Overall I didn't see the Se section as just being about bullying. It's way beyond that simple stereotype. So I don't buy the Russian explanation.

Btw I liked the idea of putting in questions about behaviour that's typically considered as negative. Yeah, we need a test that's full of those questions and nothing else

Though the Ni one is kinda cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by ryoka14 View Post
    The questions are looking at a specific stacking, not a function I think. That's why the key has the names of a type and not "leading Ne" and why a seemingly Si question can be in the "Fi" section for example...
    I like the way you put that, I agree it looks like that...

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Ne/18
    Ni/23
    Se/13
    Si/11
    Te/12
    Ti/14
    Fe/21
    Fi/19

Now off to investigate wtf this all means. lol
    Last edited by Carly Peters; 01-15-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti - 24
    Te - 20
    Se - 17
    Ne - 15
    Fi - 13
    Ni - 10
    Si - 7
    Fe - 3

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doing this on a 1 - 5 scale w/e

Section A
    1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions: 2.5

2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others: 2.5

3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic: 2.5

4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side: 3

5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view: 2.8

6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments: 2.2

7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person: 2.1

8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders: 2.6

9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly: 2.2

10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies: 2.4

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind: 2

2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate: These are two separate questions. 1.7

3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future: These are two separate questions. 1.6

4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.): 2

5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books: 2.8

6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people: Depends on the person, but 3

7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them: 3.5

8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions: 2.4

9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression: 3.3

10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art): 1.8

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble: 0

2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow: 1.4

3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge: 2.4

4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine: 1.5

5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation: 2

6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war: 1.3

7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views: 2?

8. I would like to be the first and break all records: 1

9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline: 1

10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me: 1.3

13.9/50

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands: 2.3

2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me: 3

3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.): 2.9

4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others: 1.8

5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.): 1.5

6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need: 1.9?

7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest: 3

8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism: 2.7

9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently: 2.2

10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position: 2.7

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks: 3.4

2. I treat people harshly, but fair: 2.5

3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality: 2.5

4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions: 4

5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable: 2.7

6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit: 1

7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results: 3

8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood: 3.6

9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it: 4

10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things: 1.5

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods: 1.3

2. I love order, systems and sequences: 2.1

3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people: 2.2

4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information: 1.3

5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions: 1.4

6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others: 0.6

7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system: 0.4

8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach: 1.8

9. I can easily understand algebra: 2.8

10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects: 2.4?

Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices: 2.6

2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future: 1.9

3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily: 2.4

4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way: 2.5

5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate: 2

6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses: 1.4

7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings: 1.7

8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose: 2.2

9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope: 3

10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot: 0.6

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes: 2.7

2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements: 2.6

3. I prefer to be a homebody: 2.3

4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want: 2.4

5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others: 2.6

6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own: 4.5

7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances: 3.2

8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best: 2.2

9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents: 3.6

10. I prefer to meet in private: 3.4

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi: 29.5
    Te: 28.2
    Ne: 24.8
    Ni: 24.1