SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics profiles of IEIs/INFps

My dear IEI!

In many descriptions of our type I found sentences like:
    IEI's speech usually is quiet and insinuating, frequently emotional with affectionate intonations.
    Well, I can't totally agree with that. Usually when I feel comfortable in a group of people I can become really talkative and expressive. I try to put myself in the center of group by loud laugh for instance. Only if I'm longer with people I just need to gain my strenght and turn off from time to time. Then I only observe how they interact.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?

I'm new here. I tried to find a related topic, but there is to many to check (and I'm too lazy to do this ;] ).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieGirl View Post
    ?

I'm new here. I tried to find a related topic, but there is to many to check (and I'm too lazy to do this ;] ).
    Hellooo you addressed your fellow IEIs but this needs an extrotim party crasher Perhaps the mirror type perspective is of use!

And no need to worry Now, which subtype are you? The speech pattern description seems to aim at the Ni subtype which is more subdued, the Fe subtype will very well get decently expressive once in their comfort zone which energizes them properly. The standard IEI speaking style is "sincere" but the more Fe is emphasized, EIE's "passionate" speaking style can be adapted when necessary.

And I mean! Beta is merry All of these types can turn up for real, even the LSI if you give them the right occasion, atmosphere or incentive. And you are Fe ego, of course you will fluctuate a lot meaning that you can be taciturn as in the description and hyped in another context. It says "usally", that's a good way to put it since Fe in the creative channel can have many facets.

Putting yourself in the center can also be an enneagram topic Did you figure out your type so far? It'll explain a lot.

Banned
    TIM
    Sx/Sp SLE ESTP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI Are incredibly soothing,even when they're talking their jibberish.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an IEI but I have high Te and Si.

I'm also an LSI but I have high Ne and Fi.

no type description fits me

dear god I am so fucking special let me just touch myself all over HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH