Thread: Are ILEs-ENTps the most valued type in capitalist society?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Are ILEs-ENTps the most valued type in capitalist society?

Are ENTp's the most valued type in capitalist society?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

: What are you on about?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Are ENTp's the most valued type in capitalist society?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    In a word, no.

I don't know that any one type is. But certain types are more prevalent, so they dominate public opinion. And capitalism hinges on public opinion or at least must have the appearance of doing so.

Think extraverted sensing. These may be the most valued characteristics in a capitalist society.
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill

Ok. To answer that question truthfully, you have to first define "capitalist society", then create a working prototype with random distribution of personality types. Then you have to take a survey of a significant portion of the population and adjust results for the personality type of the person answering.

That's the right way to answer the question. The other way is to say that in a capitalist society value equals money and check which types get paid the most. ENTJ -> INTJ -> ESTJ -> ESTP -> ESFJ is pretty close to the correct order of the top earners.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me a capitalist society is one where a minority have there own business and a majority are employed by others.

With this in mind large corporations I believe prefer ENTp's because best fit job descriptions and requirements.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ENTps are one of the least valued of all extroverts, mainly because of their hidden "agenda" for acceptance; if you are already loved and accepted, you'd have no reason to make that an agenda.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I think ENTps are onhe of the least valued of all extroverts, mainly because of their hidden "agenda" for acceptance; if you are already loved and accepted, you'd have no reason to make that an agenda.
    Ain't that the truth . . .
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    The other way is to say that in a capitalist society value equals money and check which types get paid the most. ENTJ -> INTJ -> ESTJ -> ESTP -> ESFJ is pretty close to the correct order of the top earners.
    Where are you getting this from? Because Ive seen two different stats and one said ENTJ was the top earner with ESTJ being second, the other said ESTJ was the top earner with ENTJ being second, so I presumed having high earnings was an ETJ thing, but if you list INTJ as a high earner than thats also interesting thing because it could be linked to TJ.

One statsitical record I saw was one given by out by Slava, and the link is now lost it seems(but maybe I could find it) the other was a link given by pedro the lion, and I saw it on this forum just yesterday. Ive been looking for it but I cant find it, I forget what thread it was in but Pedro gave out links to three different websites showing stats relating to the types and their number in the general population, one of the sites had additional stats which showed annual income of the types.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerio
    Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    is pretty close to the correct order of the top earners.
    Where are you getting this from? Because Ive seen two different stats and one said ENTJ was the top earner with ESTJ being second, the other said ESTJ was the top earner with ENTJ being second, so I presumed having high earnings was an ETJ thing, but if you list INTJ as a high earner than thats also interesting thing because it could be linked to TJ.
    Please note that I said "pretty close to". I didn't check the correct order. It's been a while since I saw the statistics and I don't remember where so it might have been ENTJ->ESTJ->INTJ for example but does it matter? No. The five I listed are all among the highest earners though. That much I remember. And high earnings is definitely correlated to TJ.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.