So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ That is such a Gamma song...

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    ^ That is such a Gamma song...
    It's mostly Type 3, followed by Gamma probably, yeah.

P.S: Most 3s are Gamma, so...

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

type 3 lol

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    type 3 lol

I couldn't stop laughing omggg the exposure
    (now I'm a laughing champion aw yeah)

The interesting part about the cartoon being, Type B represents enneagram 9.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

One Type 3 lesson I experienced was not being ashamed of your personality and individual choices, especially concerning career. Never apologize because that's how you destroy all the bs thrown at you

Be fabuloussss

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    One Type 3 lesson I experienced was not being ashamed of your personality and individual choices, especially concerning career. Never apologize because that's how you destroy all the bs thrown at you

Be fabuloussss

Wonder Woman is an archetype of IEE.

SpongeBob SquarePants is another, strangely enough.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Wonder Woman is an archetype of IEE.

SpongeBob SquarePants is another, strangely enough.

We come in all sizes and shapes, so much variety must be .

What type is Steve Trevor (her bf)?

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winning is a job
    And I get no real enjoyment
    But
    "Je peux parler six langues"...

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the sx/sp 3w4 eye candy

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To move away from musicals, some Type 3 atmosphere. I have a lot of music for this type because it tends to show up a lot in the genres I like (mostly pop-influenced).

First one is a So/Sp 3 specifically and the second one is probably one of the most threeish music videos I've ever seen.

I mean, "unlovable" nerd man imitates a guy on a magazine with a sharp suit and tie and plays the role for a girl, who immediately reacts with disgust every time she sees his true self? And every time he's in his suited up persona, the lyrics are singing about how he has to act cool and sexy to hide how depressed he is about his life? That's some stereotypical 3 shit right there.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is the absolute epitome of 3w4.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dealing with the weaknesses of 3w4.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

E3 as an archetype of American culture and dreams in particular.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

3 combined with enneagram 7 and SX: "Livin' la dolce vita!"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

so/sx 3

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the absolute epitome of 3w4.

Probably the most stereotypical 3 song I have ever heard

------------

Type 9 point of view, directed towards a Type 3

More Avril Lavigne Hating on Type 3s

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Stellafera WOW and now we only need a 3 song hating on 6s to complete the cycle

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Stellafera WOW and now we only need a 3 song hating on 6s to complete the cycle
    I don't have one, Avril Lavigne just hates 3s
    Last edited by Stellafera; 03-18-2017 at 02:40 AM. Reason: wtf type is "Happy Ending" by Avril Lavigne anyways

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is a 3 song making fun of 6s if that's what you want

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah good

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've always been wondering why Iggy Azalea was my problematic favorite for a long time, but it dawned on me, she's a 3w4.

This sums it up, even the title fits perfectly. Work, in 9 out of 10 cases, is the most important part in a 3's life. Just ask! Because they define themselves through what they do/did, not what they are.

People got a lot to say
    But don't know shit about where I was made
    Or how many floors that I had to scrub
    Just to make it past where I am from
    Hate to be inconsiderate
    But the Industry took my innocence
    Too late, now I'm in this bitch!
    No money, no family
    Sixteen in the middle of Miami
    You can hate it or love it
    Hustle and the struggle is the only thing I'm trusting
    Cause every night I'mma do it like it's my last
    This dream is all that I need
    Cause its all that I ever had
    ^^^ 3w4 is the type who will complain about their suffering when they finally made it through sheer effort.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feelings-y 3

Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mona Lisa can't be nothing but a 3.

More specifically: 2-wing, SP/SX.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes to all of this.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    3w4 sx/so

I love this.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

\
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    @SisOfNight imo a really good description of 3w4 from Riso (with the moodiness involved). Sorry but typing of Madonna as 4 really bothers me : D

The Three with a Four-Wing

The traits of the Three and those of a Four-wing produce a complex subtype whose traits often conflict with each other. The Three is essentially an "interpersonal" type, whereas the Four withdraws from contact with others. To the degree that the Four-wing is operative, some persons of this subtype seems more like Fours than Threes: they can be quiet, rather private, subdued in demeanor, and have artistic interests and aesthetic sensibilities. Noteworthy examples of the Three with a Four-wing include Jimmy Carter, Gary Hart, Bryant Gumbel, Chris Wallace, Sting, Mick Jagger, Sylvester Stallone, Henry Winkler, Michael Tilson Thomas, Dick Cavett, Truman Capote, Andy Warhol, Somerset Maugham, and Iago.

Healthy Threes with a Four-wing have some amount of intution which they can direct both toward themselves and others. Beacause some self-awareness is also part of the picture, people of this subtype have more potential for gaining self-knowledge and developing their emotional lives than Threes with a Two-wing. They may have artistic sensibilities, although these will more likely be in service of their personalities than in creativity for its own sake. People of this subtype are self-assured and outstanding in some way, and yet also introspective and sensitive.

Since Three is the basic type, however, average Threes with a Four-wing will still be competitive with others and interested in success and prestige, although in more subtle ways than the other subtype. Their imaginations will play a more active role and their feelings, such as they are, will likely be focused on aesthetic objects rather than persons. Since threes with a Four-wing are usually less attractive physically than those with a Two-wing, intelligence will typically be emphasized in their self-iomages and social dealings. People ofthis subtype tend to be more pretentious than the other subtype, putting great stock in their ideas and demanding that others do likewise. The are also more aloof and conscious of how others treat them. Narcissitic feelings of superiority and arrogance mingle with the Four's feelings of exemption and self-indulgence. They can be subtle show-offs, but show-offs nonetheless.

Unhealthy threes of this subtype alternate between the narcissism of the Three and the self-doubt of the Four. Since Three is basic, narcissim and grandiose fantasies are the rule. When they are disappointed, persons of this subtype react with the Four's depression and self-contempt, although their periods of self-accusation will be relatively brief. (People of this subtype may be misidentified as manic-depressives since their moods may change rapidly, an element which Threes with Four-wings have in common with the manic-depressive disorder. However, the underlying problem here is not anxiety but narcissim and the lack of fulfillment of their grandiose expectations.) It is possible that people of this subtype will also be self-destructive and suicidal if constantly frustrated by reality.

And 3w2 for comparison:

The Three with a Two-Wing

In general, the Three's traits and those of a Two-wing reinforce each other. Threes with a Two-wing have extraordinary social skills: they like to be among people and enjoy being the center of attention; they are often extremely charming, sociable, and highly popular. They are also among the most physically attractive of the types, something which adds considerably to their social desirability, as well as to their stimulating effect on others. Noteworthy examples of theThree with a Two-wing include Burt Reynolds, Elvis Presley, Prince Andrew, Jack Kemp, Brooke Shields, Christopher Reeve, Cybill Sherpherd, Vanna White, Mark Spitz, Bruce Jenner, Mary Lou Retton, Jane Pauley, Richard Gere, Philip Michael Thomas, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Ted Bundy, Gary Gilmore, Hedda Gabler, and Lady Macbeth.

Depending on how much Two-wing is operative, healthy Three of this subtype possess some degree of warmth and positive feelings for people - Threes are not completely affectless, of course. They care about those few people they are close to. They can encourage and appreciate others, and their feelings can be touched and hurt. Threes with a Two-wing usually want a particular kind of affirmation from others: besides receiving attention, they want to be loved. This encourages them to be more responsive to the needs and desires of others.

Average Threes of this subtype are able to project their feelings, or the illusion of feelings, as the case may be. Actors, models, and singers are frequently of this subtype. Besides there being a histronic quality here, elements of possessiveness, the desire to control others, and self-importance begin to emerge. People of this subtype care a great deal about what others think of them: competitveness, comparing themselves to others, and success in their relationship are particularly important. They not only desire an enviable relationship with a spouse, they want the spouse to be a catch, sexually and socially desirable, one who reflects well on them. Children are also typically narcissitic extensions of the self, as are the home, hobbies, vacation spots, and other values in their lives. The narcissism of this subtype is more open than that of Threes with a Four-wing. Exhibitionism and seductiveness are also more pronounced in people of this subtype.

Unhealthy Threes of this subtype are not only deceptive about getting what they want from others; they can be deceptive about getting what they want from others; they can be self-deceptive as well. They can be manipulative and feel entitled, which whets their appetite for revenge against those who do not give them the attention and love they demand. Both the Three and the Two-wing have a problem with aggression: Twos feel aggressive when others do not appreciate them, and Threes are hostile when there is any slight to their narcissism. The combination produces particularly hostile people if they are not on top. The jealousy we see in unhealthy Threes is also present in unhealthy Twos, motivating these people to coerce others to give them what they want. Threes with a Two-wing become malicious toward others, even psychopathically destructive. They are charming psychopaths, attractive men and women who seem to have everything going for them until they suddenly become violent, usually toward those with whom they are closest, but who, for whatever reason, have frustrated their narcissistic needs.
    Okay so regarding the highlighted parts, which are the most to least physically attractive types generally?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    \
    That really resonates. I have a very similar painting saved on my devices for years now.

The feeling of being the only one is fortified by a four-wing, I think. 3 delights in being at the top by themselves, and 4 indulges in the pain and exclusiveness of it. This quote makes Elvis seem less of a 2-winger actually.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaebette View Post
    Okay so regarding the highlighted parts, which are the most to least physically attractive types generally?
    Disclaimer: You can't type people through how hot they are.

Likely those with primary SX instinct and the 2-wing - because they MAKE themselves physically attractive. It's about the extra effort there to build on what's there. A 3w4 can be naturally attractive but 3w2 SX/SO will go every step necessary to obtain attraction value to be admired and needed. Because beauty is achievable (key word for 3)! Plastic surgery, etc. On the other hand, the 4-wing might even make themselves "ugly" to stand out.

For instance, I deliberately don't wear makeup to piss off people and distinguish myself from other girls claiming to be strong, courageous and special that I do it. I'd rather be unattractive but memorable than fit in with beauty standards that don't match my idea of a good authentic image. Physically attractive: I can create that easily. But my motivation is different so I will guide your impression of me expertly the way I want. A 3w2 is more yielding and people-pleasing, strives to adapt twice as much. 3 is naturally chameleonic but the 2 brings in service. Serving looks is a thing so the 3w2 will go the extra mile. SX brings focus on mating and since society is superficial like that, SX micromanages one's sexiness and appeal to connect, believing that it will bind them. That's quite a fallacy but reality for those who believe that their worth is based on appearance - 3w2 again.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    3w4 sx/so

Time for me to get an existential crisis after this.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

because drugs aren't only for 7s and 5s

Rather 3 music video in particular.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae Makes a lot of sense basing the scale on how much one actually puts into trying to be physically attractive.
    You're so right about 4s capability to deliberately make themselves "ugly" or "out of place" for uniqueness. I once very deliberately wore an all black outfit to a Strictly-white function of a friend's and everyone was in short white dresses.

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    because drugs aren't only for 7s and 5s
    Drugs are a #1 e3 topic, simply to increase performance: getting over physical limitations and emotions that obstruct you in doing something. Getting rid of stress in general - that's why Hollywood and CEO business are a drug wonderland.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

advice/rant from a social 3w2 (Se-SLE)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

3w2 Sx/Sp

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Wtf 3 profession of the day

You know someone's a 3 when they can become successful with even the most trivial shit. Honestly. What the heck is this type

3w2 1w2 5w6.

2:30 had me in tears

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

More of exactly that, the rich version!

THIS MAN!! What is he doing
    He thinks his art is so bad, it's already good again

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast