PART A - Which one describes you the best?
A
I have the ability to create a system of ranking and organising things – I enjoy helping people with this. I am attracted to people that can raise my mood. I try to keep in a good mood, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited. (If you choose this option, go to PART B)

B
I have the ability to make, maintain and strengthen relationships with others – I enjoy helping people with this. I am attracted to people that manage resources efficiently and rationally. I try to manage resources efficiently and rationally, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited. (If you choose this option, go to PART B)

C
I have the ability to manage resources efficiently and rationally – I enjoy helping people with this. I am attracted to people that make, maintain and strengthen relationships with others. I try to make, maintain and strengthen relationships with others, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited. (If you choose this option, go to PART C)

D
I have the ability to raise the mood of others – I enjoy helping people with this. I am attracted to people that can create a system of ranking and organising things. I try to create a system of ranking and organising things, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited. (If you choose this option, go to PART C)

PART B - Which one describes you the best?
E
I am creative and inventive and have the ability to identify the “hidden” abilities of people – I enjoy helping people with these. I am attracted to people that look after my health. I try to keep in good health, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited.

F
I am a bold person – I enjoy using my boldness to help people. I am attracted to people with a strong imagination and the ability to predict the future. I try to use my imagination and to forecast/predict the future, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited.

PART C - Which one describes you the best?
G
I have a strong imagination and the ability to predict the future – I enjoy helping people with these. I am attracted to bold people. I try to show boldness, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited.

H
I have the ability to look after the health of others – I enjoy helping people with this. I am attracted to people that are creative and inventive and that can identify my “hidden” abilities. I try to be creative and inventive and try to identify my “hidden” abilities, but my ability to do this (on my own) is limited.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANSWERS
AE = Alpha NT
DH = Alpha SF
DG = Beta NF
AF = Beta ST
CG = Gamma NT
BF = Gamma SF
BE = Delta NF
CH = Delta ST