nsfw

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably actually EIE.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I always thought SLE was obvious...

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Fe0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se in his case always seemed really exaggerated, I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually EIE.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE/EIE

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Similar stage presence to other (non-IEI) Betas in more 'extreme' genres. Compare Seth Putnam of AxCx, Kim Carlsson of Lifelover and Niklas Kvarforth of Shining.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bump. Schizophrenic EIE?

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Way too physically confrontational to have been EIE.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE's exert their Se by standing in front of an audience and trying to pursuade them or influence them in some way. They respect traditions, usually, and are likely to use them in their influence over people. They like to stand "above" their audience. They are strategists, they never act without considering every detail.

GG embodied none of these things. He got drunk and fought with his audience, or flung his shit at them. He was implusive. He mingled with his audience. He didn't really try and persuade others, though his mission statement was an attempt at beta Fe. I think his Se was actually strong.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

GG is SLE-Ti 6w5 so/sp.

As a Se-lead, GG Allin's cognition forces intensity, confrontation, and fighting (ultimately with everyone).

The cognition in the below clip demonstrates pure, unadulterated Se-ego ("narcissistic inflation" is more colloquial)

Ti-creative brings twisted logic into his equation....ti-creative can be gleaned from the way in which he utilizes twisted logiks to manufacturez extreme positions, tactics and/or arguments. This keeps Se-lead fueled with high-grade diesel.

this clip shows more balance in the SeTi ego block.

FeNi is inapplicable. In contrast to EIE, Allin doesn't have that ciphon-like cognition attempting to passionately translate and express the feelings/hopes/fears/anxieties/moods from the environment. Ni-creative also fuels Fe ability to translate and express those feelings/hopes/fears/anxieties/moods with imaginative framing and heightened imaginative drift....which is also inapplicable

For his enneagram type, GG Allin presents with the volatile-self-protective gestalt of 6w5.

As a general rule of thumb, mistyped SLEs almost never get that Allin is SLE.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-08-2020 at 07:11 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

its always good to get outside the one typology closed mindset to see how the GG fits into the Typology Multiverse....being able to instinctively subtract out features of enneagram type is an essential for getting to the level of an expert typologer.

Contrast GG Allin (SLE-Ti 6w5 so/sp) with Keny Arkana (SLE-Se 6w5 so/sp), Jerome Young "New Jack" (SEE-Se 6w5 so/sp), Mark "Jacko" Jackson (LSE-Si 6w5 so/sp), Earl Strickland (LSE-Te 6w5 so/sp), Jonathan Lyle (SLI- 6w5 so/sp), Alex Jones (ILE-Ne 6w5 so/sp), Felipe Coronel (ESI-Se 6w5 so/sp), Muammar Gaddafi (LIE-Ni 6w5 so/sp), and, last but not least, Benito Mussolini (EIE-Fe 6w5 so/sp):

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...24#post1287524

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GG Allin faked his death (someone else's idea, probably IEI), and now posts on the16types.info under the username "Kill4Me."