Thread: POLR Spounge

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default POLR Spounge

I noticed that in situations where there are 3 or more people and there is an argument, the person who cannot stand to listen to the argument usually submits to accepting blame. For example, two ESTp's arguing about Se related mistake that the team made, eventually the INTj in the group will accept the blame for it because he does not think Se is real and worth the pain of hearing the argument. It is also unethical to criticize a type ofr 4th function mistakes, making this form of blame displacement the most efficient disposal. This is why they call extreme T types douchbags.
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany

Creepy-pokeball

??? If I cannot stand to listen to an argument, I'll blank off into lala land until my fellow peons quit being stupid.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I usually ignore it.
    I rarely take the blame for the things I actually do, let alone things I had nothing to do with.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oyburger
    Yeah, I usually ignore it.
    I rarely take the blame for the things I actually do, let alone things I had nothing to do with.
    Sometimes the blame is automatically shifted or assumed unless you put it on another. Its like hot potato. And if the potato happens to be your POLR I can guarantee you wont pass it on. Not I, Not I,....

ESTp and ENTp for example cannot pass Fi hot potatos because they hate being passed Fi hot potatos because they cant pass them because they hate them because they cant pass them. So... they end up with a shit load of potatos that they have to carry arround. Dem potatos can be heavy. But then you can give dem potatos to a superego or maybe a dual. And they will give you their potatos (not those potatos, DirtyNeMind.Clear().
    -Slava

What a great replacement for a nany