View Poll Results: I would like to...

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • live forever (till the end of time?)

18 41.86%
  • live a reasonably long life (couple thousand years or so) but die eventually

10 23.26%
  • die at the normal average human lifespan

10 23.26%
  • other

5 11.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Immortality

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Normally I'd say yes, but death is paradoxically powerful. When somebody dies, it's kind of like an area of effect spell on all of reality. It changes and uplifts the rest of reality on a fundamental level, even though the ego/individual ceases to exist. The main issue I have with this, is I would want to feel myself changing, and death is the ultimate change. And Immortality will be no good if it's only for the super rich and if we're still in so many shackles and prisons (of our own minds)- I'd want to do amazing jew sage-y things and still live forever.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Skepsis; 09-05-2015 at 04:04 AM.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think immortality is inevitable, and no spiritual or ethical arguments are going to stop it once the technology becomes available (technological fatalism ftw). It's conceivable that our parents may more or less be the last generation to die from 'old age'.

There'll be a lot of interesting social implications from this re: family structures, child rearing, the disappearance of the elderly, etc. Also the prospect of death will become far more terrifying to people than it is now, which may contribute to decreased rates of violence as well as other forms of life-threatening negligence.

Death needn't be 'natural'—if anything, human history is a saga of striving against and overcoming 'nature', so this'll just be yet another stride in that direction. Rendering death a choice, not a biological inevitability.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Last edited by Skepsis; 09-05-2015 at 04:03 AM.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am not afraid of dying and I am looking forward to changing form, again, even though I am pretty happy with my current form. Living in the same form for too long without super magical powers is kinda boring.

If you believe in past lives then it all starts to feel like the same old story explored from every angle, depending on what your interest is in this human reality. I want to live in another dimension next....

The theme is exhausting.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    Is immortality via technology not just the "elixir of life" of our generation? I've noticed it's a very popular idea among those who believe in the Singularity. I don't know, maybe it could happen, as opposed to elixirs of the past, but consciousness itself is largely still a mystery, and while our brains certainly have properties like that of a computer, it still is not one. A computer that uploads your consciousness would certainly resemble you, but is still not you. It may even be a cheapened, low quality version of you, like when people make mp3s from master tapes. I cannot help but feel that the avoidance of death is forever out of our reach.
    We're sooner likely to achieve life extension/eventual immortality via methods of genomic engineering & other biomedical interventions. Uploading our minds to computers is probably much further out, given what you mention re: intractable epistemics of mind/consciousness.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    Is immortality via technology not just the "elixir of life" of our generation? I've noticed it's a very popular idea among those who believe in the Singularity. I don't know, maybe it could happen, as opposed to elixirs of the past, but consciousness itself is largely still a mystery, and while our brains certainly have properties like that of a computer, it still is not one. A computer that uploads your consciousness would certainly resemble you, but is still not you. It may even be a cheapened, low quality version of you, like when people make mp3s from master tapes. I cannot help but feel that the avoidance of death is forever out of our reach.

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
    Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
    'Cause at five o'clock they take me to the Gallows pole
    The sands of time for me are running low...
    Running low...

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
    I take a look through the bars at the last sights
    Of a world that has gone very wrong for me
    Can it be that there's some sort of error
    Hard to stop the surmounting terror
    Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
    It's not easy to stop from screaming
    The words escape when I try to speak
    Tears flow but why am I crying?
    After all I'm not afraid of dying
    Don't I believe that there never is an end?

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
    Somebody cries from a cell "God be with you!"
    If there's a God, why has let me go?
    As I walk all my life drifts before me
    And though the end is near I'm not sorry
    Catch my soul it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
    Don't worry now that I have gone
    I've gone beyond to see the truth
    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion

Yeah!
    Hallowed be thy name!
    Yeah!
    Hallowed be thy name!

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It is a strange idea for me to even think that people cannot make peace with their own deaths. I have recognized certain "exit points" that I chose not to take throughout my life. I just know that when I die I will be fine with it and probably welcome it. I think I learned this from my mom (LSI) step-dad (ILI) and my ex (ILI). they were kind of fearless of death, which helped me to be fearless as well.

Edit: In most stories immortals are sterile and if you were one of the first you would just have to watch people you love die as you stayed the same. fuck that!

YWIMW

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

our universe isn't infinite in time - it had a beginning and it will have an end - thus immortality is not something feasible. those who want to live forever, sorry, your "forever" is only temporary ;P

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mfckr View Post
    You would get over it eventually.
    Only to experience it over and over and over until the end of time. I would hand someone the sword to take my head and hopefully that would end all this immortal business. It might be easier for a logical type.

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I'm waiting in my cold cell when the bell begins to chime
    Reflecting on my past life and it doesn't have much time
    'Cause at five o'clock they take me to the Gallows pole
    The sands of time for me are running low...
    Running low...

When the priest comes to read me the last rites
    I take a look through the bars at the last sights
    Of a world that has gone very wrong for me
    Can it be that there's some sort of error
    Hard to stop the surmounting terror
    Is it really the end, not some crazy dream?

Somebody please tell me that I'm dreaming
    It's not easy to stop from screaming
    The words escape when I try to speak
    Tears flow but why am I crying?
    After all I'm not afraid of dying
    Don't I believe that there never is an end?

As the guards march me out to the courtyard
    Somebody cries from a cell "God be with you!"
    If there's a God, why has let me go?
    As I walk all my life drifts before me
    And though the end is near I'm not sorry
    Catch my soul it's willing to fly away

Mark my words believe my soul lives on
    Don't worry now that I have gone
    I've gone beyond to see the truth
    When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion

Yeah!
    Hallowed be thy name!
    Yeah!
    Hallowed be thy name!

Of course, one of my favs.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Only to experience it over and over and over until the end of time.
    On a long enough timeline, you'd still get over it eventually.

I would hand someone the sword to take my head and hopefully that would end all this immortal business.
    But that's what nice about it, you can exit at your own choosing instead of there being a set time limit.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(technological fatalism ftw).
    For the loss without trying you mean.
    Transhumanism is a can of worms not worth opening or rather worth extensive measures of prevention.
    Immortality and what it requires and entails certainly breaks "human" profile as well as humanity/society/civilization/specie.
    I believe that effectively all value that existence has to offer is achievable in that human profile, and that timely death is a corner stone both spiritually/philosophically and practically,systematically.
    Timely death cures myriads of things including ambitions and egos. By doing so it forces unity both in practically/biologically and in philosophical realization.

Effectively forcing part of the people to die sure would be hard and ugly, but arguably not as ugly as alternative.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    For the loss without trying you mean.
    Transhumanism is a can of worms not worth opening or rather worth extensive measures of prevention.
    Immortality and what it requires and entails certainly breaks "human" profile as well as humanity/society/civilization/specie.
    I believe that effectively all value that existence has to offer is achievable in that human profile, and that timely death is a corner stone both spiritually/philosophically and practically,systematically.
    Timely death cures myriads of things including ambitions and egos. By doing so it forces unity both in practically/biologically and in philosophical realization.
    So-called 'timely' death is no more a necessity of human existence than are heritable genetic defects or terminal illnesses—e.g., you may as well argue that people be deprived of cancer treatments because modern medicine 'breaks' the "human" profile.

In the future, mortality will simply likewise be addressed as a medical problem for people to be treated/cured of.

I'm also not arguing for transhumanism, btw.

Effectively forcing part of the people to die sure would be hard and ugly, but arguably not as ugly as alternative.
    Except once the means become available to achieve immortality, people will do it because they can. Ultimately nothing will be able to stop this.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

But that's what nice about it, you can exit at your own choosing instead of there being a set time limit.
    I already believe that.

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So-called 'timely' death is no more a necessity of human existence than are heritable genetic defects or terminal illnesses—e.g., you may as well argue that people be deprived of cancer treatments because modern medicine 'breaks' the "human" profile.

In the future, mortality will simply likewise be addressed as a medical problem for people to be treated/cured of.
    Human like all species work not by developing immortality but by rebooting, reshuffling, readjusting the system with generations. Immortality necessarily stops that. I am not performing naturalistic fallacy in saying that things should be how they are. I am say they should be how they are because how they are is better than the alternative. Both practically and spiritually. Practically, regeneration system of a genepool is both robust and flexible, resistant to damage, fatal error and degeneration unlike system of immortal individual. Ohh and the small difference that human specie/genepool is significantly singular unified system striving for immortality. Immortal man would be immortal system on to itself not having invested interest in others except to their nonexistence for reduction of risks. If it is "homo homini lupus" now.... How many legitimately independet intelligent species/beings do you want? Billions? The current somewhat singular biological existence of the dangerous entity is optimal for peace.
    Philosophically/spiritually the genepool/sexual reproduction, timely death way of being runs,guides, forces one from alpha to omega of existence. Love of self, love of other, transcendence. Immortality would select for and fill the world with individuals particularly exclusively Self-concerned. Dreadful waste of space and time whether they would be in eternity of subconscious existential angst or not.
    I'm also not arguing for transhumanism, btw.
    And I have argued that immortality is plenty a break from human profile to be called such. Apposing further transhumanism certainly would be too late after allowing immortality because biological unity and naturalism has already been thrown out of the window.
    Except once the means become available to achieve immortality, people will do it because they can. Ultimately nothing will be able to stop this.
    Tracking people identity and age and killing them is the ugly part not the hard part. Getting to that and minimizing having to do so would be the hard part.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    plus like over population n shit.
    so yeah, you guys who think the technology is inevitable...what about this?

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    so yeah, you guys who think the technology is inevitable...what about this?
    Current extrapolations of pop. growth (which historically have tended to be very reliable) suggest global population will level off around the 2040s and subsequently go into decline. There's already plenty of countries with birthrates below replacement level.

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Human like all species work not by developing immortality but by rebooting, reshuffling, readjusting the system with generations. Immortality necessarily stops that. I am not performing naturalistic fallacy in saying that things should be how they are. I am say they should be how they are because how they are is better than the alternative. Both practically and spiritually. Practically, regeneration system of a genepool is both robust and flexible, resistant to damage, fatal error and degeneration unlike system of immortal individual.
    Well, there's no reason to suspect we won't be able to tweak this system ourselves thru genomic engineering. Hence generational refreshes will no longer be necessary.

Ohh and the small difference that human specie/genepool is significantly singular unified system striving for immortality. Immortal man would be immortal system on to itself not having invested interest in others except to their nonexistence for reduction of risks. If it is "homo homini lupus" now.... How many legitimately independet intelligent species/beings do you want? Billions? The current somewhat singular biological existence of the dangerous entity is optimal for peace.
    Evolutionary processes are driven by novelty and diversity—i.e., the trying of many different things against pressures of natural selection. So if anything, this will be beneficial for the species. Whereas uniformity in a species tends to be suboptimal.

Philosophically/spiritually the genepool/sexual reproduction, timely death way of being runs,guides, forces one from alpha to omega of existence.
    Dying from ebola virus forces one from the alpha↔omega of existence as well, but there's nothing sacred nor desirable about that. Neither is dying from infirmities of old age.

Love of self, love of other, transcendence. Immortality would select for and fill the world with individuals particularly exclusively Self-concerned. Dreadful waste of space and time whether they would be in eternity of subconscious existential angst or not.
    Not sure what you're claiming here.

And I have argued that immortality is plenty a break from human profile to be called such. Apposing further transhumanism certainly would be too late after allowing immortality because biological unity and naturalism has already been thrown out of the window.
    Appeals to 'naturalism' are really no different than appeals to gods or other religious spooks; 'Nature' is a superstition.

Tracking people identity and age and killing them is the ugly part not the hard part. Getting to that and minimizing having to do so would be the hard part.
    As if people won't develop countermeasures against that, not to mention wealthy elites won't find loopholes to exempt themselves.

Though realistically, considering the cost-savings that life extension procedures will provide—such as eliminating the need to treat age-related diseases, keeping older people contributing productively to society, etc.—there'll be every incentive for every country in the world to make these procedures available to every person that wants them.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hmmm, why did this guy not stop aging sooner? Anyway, I love to look at the lines of really old people. It is like a road map of their life. My mother does not have many lines and it amazes me but it is encouraging too. Her lack of lines betrays her hardships. My grandmother looked beautiful, to me, at 87. She didn't have my mom until she was almost 50 and my mom had me when she was older as well. I can't get into the idea of not aging. I like to compare myself through pics I have taken over the years and I still look like I did as a child, just older. Some of my friends, from years back, look nothing like they used to. I liked these videos though.

http://www.pinterest.com/pkimboko/faces-of-older-women/

Edit: As a child, I could not wait to have an adult body and face. I felt like an adult trapped in a child's body. No one took me as serious as I wanted to be taken.

Edit2:

I have had a major perspective shift, in the last few months, since there was a time I could not recognize myself in pictures due to extenuating circumstances .

"Whate'er is born of mortal birth. Must be consumèd with the earth, To rise from generation free: Then what have I to do with thee?"
    Last edited by Aylen; 08-21-2014 at 06:04 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Bc they're still working out methods for doing so. Hence the point of the research he does.

Faces of decrepitude…

Superstition from the cult of death-worship.
    I forgot I posted this.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When is ashton going to start promoting heaven and kool-aid. If we were to become "immortal" it would be an "research project" to discover how to kill us.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*bump* This thread isn't allowed to die.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not even just would like to, I could do anything to get it if it was possible.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    Normally I'd say yes, but death is paradoxically powerful. When somebody dies, it's kind of like an area of effect spell on all of reality. It changes and uplifts the rest of reality on a fundamental level, even though the ego/individual ceases to exist. The main issue I have with this, is I would want to feel myself changing, and death is the ultimate change. And Immortality will be no good if it's only for the super rich and if we're still in so many shackles and prisons (of our own minds)- I'd want to do amazing jew sage-y things and still live forever.
    Yeah I still agree with this.

TIM
    INTJ + ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I put normal human lifespan.

My contention is that if you want longer life there are only 3 reasons which may be why:

1. You simply haven't lived enough in your life.
    2. You haven't suffered enough
    3. Fear

In my case, I have plenty of 2, which has fulfilled half of 1 and eliminated 3.

For 1, I have had a lot of good life too. If I look at it that way, I am content. Being content is the best you can get. Not regretful, not addicted to life. When the end comes, it comes.

And meanwhile, I'm still conquering life ambitiously.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post

My contention is that if you want longer life there are only 3 reasons which may be why:

3. Fear

For 1, I have had a lot of good life too. If I look at it that way, I am content. Being content is the best you can get. Not regretful, not addicted to life. When the end comes, it comes.

To say that suffering is a reason not to live is to invalidate all human experience. Furthermore, with an immortal life, you have infinite potential to reduce your suffering.

I am pro-immortality. There is too much cool shit going on not to want to see what comes next.

TIM
    INTJ + ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    To say that suffering is a reason not to live is to invalidate all human experience. Furthermore, with an immortal life, you have infinite potential to reduce your suffering.
    I didn't say that at all.

It is the level or degree of ones suffering that determines their flavor or zest for life. It brings understanding and clarity. It brings wisdom.

However your statement of my supposition that suffering is a *reason* to not want to live and invalidates human experience is incorrect.

You can suffer a broken fingernail or a broken arm. One will certainly be a more psychological and physically defining moment than another. You can live without either and still have a fantastic human experience.

And you also suppose being immortal eliminates suffering.

Have you ever had psychological trauma? Can you picture dealing with that every day for a million years?

Immortality has no bearing on healing from a damaged piece of functioning energy.

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't death the spice of life?
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is the level of degree of ones suffering that determines their flavorvor zest for life. It brings understanding and clarity. It brings wisdom.

However your statement of my supposition that suffering is a *reason* to not want to live and invalidates human experience is incorrect.

You can suffer a broken fingernail or a broken arm. One will certainly be a more psychological and physically defining moment than another. You can live without either and still have a fantastic human experience.

Have you ever had psychological trauma? Can you picture dealing with that every day for a million years?

Immortality has no bearing on healing from a damaged piece of functioning energy.
    How does this address anything I said

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AWellArmedCat View Post
    life is the spice of death
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it does, time does that.

But new sufferings can arise so I dont see it whole as enjoyment.

But fear of death is instinctive, if a person hangs itself, it tries to get rid of it. Thats what body does, thats what we do.

All history and every accumulation so far that lead to this point is a result of that also. People want to be known or leave a mark or have a child, some kind of legacy because they still want to exist without existing.

So saying I have no fear and having no fear are different things.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3. Fear

In case of 1., even a thousand human lifetimes would not be enough to experience all the vastness of the universe has to offer both in terms of space and time.
    In case of 2., sounds like a depressive mindset, with enough time anything can be overcome
    In case of 3., unless you believe in an afterlife, lack of fear related to the end of your existence is either depression or stupidity

Yes, I would very much like to be immortal. There's a vast universe and endless possibilities to explore.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is the level or degree of ones suffering that determines their flavor or zest for life. It brings understanding and clarity. It brings wisdom.

I liked this post accidentally, I don't think your points are good at all. In fact, the opposite.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Living forever would be pretty cool. Unlimited energy forever.

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Living forever, yes... but not in this physical universe. Here everything is a finite combination of atoms and quantum states which means over an eternity you're going to repeat everything over again and again. Your attention span and ability to understand media are bounded (you can't enjoyably read a 100,000 page novel, you're generally speaking going to want to read material around ~300 pages; you can't enjoyably listen to a 30hr song, generally speaking you're going to want 3:00 minutes songs) which means you're going to cover ever possible book and song over an eternity and so there will be nothing new. You would be bored out of your mind.

I would like to live forever in a universe where information is infinitely dense and not the product of being a finite combination of words, atoms and quantum states, so that you can't exhaust your options. There would be an infinite number of 3:00 songs (or 2:00 songs, or even 1:00 songs) you could listen to and make. An infinite number of 280 character tweets you could make, etc.... And if you really wanted to write that 30hr song, yes, you could do that too! That would be Heaven.
    Last edited by HolyKnowing; 05-12-2022 at 09:04 AM.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF? No it's not. Death is the worst possible thing in the universe.
    Last edited by HolyKnowing; 05-12-2022 at 10:04 AM.
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast