Thread: Ne practical benefits and disadvantages

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ne practical benefits and disadvantages

Can someone explain with some practical Examples? I suppose if anyone can suggest how it interacts with i would really appreciate it. To help understand myself better and improve i need to have an idea of what does. The Description of the function is as follows:

Socionics function: black intuition - intuition - intuition of potentialities
    potentiality of object - inherent possibilities, purpose, abilities, talents, structure, construction, diagram or internal map of object

Positive(short range):
    Prospects, opportunities, positive potential, essence, essence, the principles, new ideas, promotion of hypotheses, the theory, an insight, interest, originality, singularity, unreality, belief;

Negative (long range):
    Hopelessness, alternative, negative potential, absence of essence, senselessness, the paradox, overlooked old, serost, the mediocrity, the suppressed opportunities, disbelief, sensation.

Can someone explain some benefits and disadvantages they perceieve Ne creates?

Also im an F subtype? what does that mean exactly? My is weaker but my is stronger? Obviously is still my program function?

Thanks
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm i can use my imagination on a lot of it i suppose. It's just strange for me to think of my strongest function.. Like i have experienced flashes of insight etc and im often interested in many things..

Hmm strange
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Creepy-pokeball

Your quote says what you are asking for, I think. "Prospects, opportunities"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think your evolution thread was pretty much . And me just throwing that thought out there as a seed for your thought without further explanation could be as well (and me being stressed :wink.
    INFj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I think I use my so readily and quickly I dont think about it. It comes so natural. If not choice A then B or C. Someone starts talking about a subject my mind starts filling in missing information adding to it evaluating it creating new possibilities. It happens without any effort.
    There is one thing though. I usually have some obsession going on all the time and my ears and eyes are constantly scanning for more information on the subject. I constantly review the information I already have on the subject even though Ive read or heard it a thousand times. Whats that about?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    There is one thing though. I usually have some obsession going on all the time and my ears and eyes are constantly scanning for more information on the subject. I constantly review the information I already have on the subject even though Ive read or heard it a thousand times. Whats that about?
    What's that about? It's about rereading the text for new interpretations, ideas, or contexts that may have been missed before you gained additional knowledge that may have changed the prior listing.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do this too.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe a manifestation of hidden agenda along with ?
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-pokeball

I was asking something like that in chat the other day. I wasking if an abundance reference material comsumption as "soothing/relaxing" was Ti or Te (or both?).

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I really liked the description Jung wrote of , I believe it fit me very well. I recommend reading it in "Psychological Types", however I also recommend reading the whole book in order to break down stereotypes and misconceptions.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5