User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 94

Thread: Ladies and Gents :)

  1. #41
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    For a moment I was like an old farmer: "Well, blow me down with a feather! Don't see too many of those 'round these parts."
    How did you get into typology?
    hahaha the mental image is too real hmm i can give you the long and the short answer - what's it gonna be?

  2. #42

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    hahaha the mental image is too real hmm i can give you the long and the short answer - what's it gonna be?
    Both, and don't skimp on the Ti.

  3. #43
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Both, and don't skimp on the Ti.
    "it was 300 a.d. when the people began to discover the power of mind...." let's save the long version for when i decide to write a book about it
    haha but seriously there's nothing much to say except i've always been a sucker for finding logic in chaos - in this case thought processes and accompanying behaviours

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    "it was 300 a.d. when the people began to discover the power of mind...." let's save the long version for when i decide to write a book about it
    haha but seriously there's nothing much to say except i've always been a sucker for finding logic in chaos - in this case thought processes and accompanying behaviours
    I wonder what happened in 300 AD.

    I've always been a sucker for anything that's supposed to end my doubts, only to leave me more hopelessly confused than when I started. So one day when I was happily writing my novel, an idea popped into my head: "Wouldn't it be a great idea if I typed my characters!" No, not a great idea, with hindsight. It's a good way to waste time when you could otherwise be doing something productive ... like actually writing

    How long have you known your type? What descriptions do you relate to? What about the descriptions don't you relate to?

  5. #45
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I wonder what happened in 300 AD.

    I've always been a sucker for anything that's supposed to end my doubts, only to leave me more hopelessly confused than when I started. So one day when I was happily writing my novel, an idea popped into my head: "Wouldn't it be a great idea if I typed my characters!" No, not a great idea, with hindsight. It's a good way to waste time when you could otherwise be doing something productive ... like actually writing

    How long have you known your type? What descriptions do you relate to? What about the descriptions don't you relate to?
    can we just.... ponder over the fact how i mentioned imaginative book writing whilst you're actually writing one? haha the odds are just far too great for this haha anyway, good idea - typing your characters it could keep you on track with following their psychological development. but haha why did it turn out to be a bad idea?
    hmm let's see i've known my type for quite some time - can't tell you the exact date cause, well, I haven't kept track of it really but dare I say a couple of year-ish or so? I resonate almost 100% with beskova's description of a female ISTj it's scary how much actually i relate to it tho
    very same Qs to you too, sir!

  6. #46
    Moderator Reficulris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,041
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    LSIs ... exist? I've learned something already! Welcome to the only place on the internet scientifically proven to cure sanity.
    @Reficulris, you're Delta now? How did this occur?
    Matrix my dear friend..who are you talking to?? 0_o


    See my type me thread for all epic adventures through typing land. Bear in mind that i'm likely to visit gamma quadra soon

  7. #47
    Haikus
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Berlin
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,418
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Matrix my dear friend..who are you talking to?? 0_o


    See my type me thread for all epic adventures through typing land. Bear in mind that i'm likely to visit gamma quadra soon
    you're SEE

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    can we just.... ponder over the fact how i mentioned imaginative book writing whilst you're actually writing one? haha the odds are just far too great for this haha anyway, good idea - typing your characters it could keep you on track with following their psychological development. but haha why did it turn out to be a bad idea?
    hmm let's see i've known my type for quite some time - can't tell you the exact date cause, well, I haven't kept track of it really but dare I say a couple of year-ish or so? I resonate almost 100% with beskova's description of a female ISTj it's scary how much actually i relate to it tho
    very same Qs to you too, sir!
    Putting hand to chin just isn’t quite doing it! Although, odds are, I might not actually have mentioned my novel without you mentioning your hypothetical book. Or would I?

    Yes, it looks like a good idea on paper. Problem is, I spend more time trying to type them then actually writing about them, and also as soon as I think I have their type confirmed, I then start doubting because the constraints of the type I've put them into seem too narrow for them to breathe as characters. *Takes a deep breath* I also try to VI them, as absurd as it sounds.

    I relate to ALL EIE descriptions, especially the top two paragraphs of Stratiyevskaya’s. For some reason, people typed me IEI on here at first, and I persisted with that typing for a few months until everyone started telling me that I wasn’t IEI. After much consternation, I retyped myself EIE exactly two weeks ago, and had this confirmed by an actual Socionist a couple of days ago via interview.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Matrix my dear friend..who are you talking to?? 0_o


    See my type me thread for all epic adventures through typing land. Bear in mind that i'm likely to visit gamma quadra soon
    Refi, my dear baby giraffe … I am talking to two people at once.
    I’ll be sure to take a visit You may have takers in Gamma…

  10. #50
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Putting hand to chin just isn’t quite doing it! Although, odds are, I might not actually have mentioned my novel without you mentioning your hypothetical book. Or would I?

    Yes, it looks like a good idea on paper. Problem is, I spend more time trying to type them then actually writing about them, and also as soon as I think I have their type confirmed, I then start doubting because the constraints of the type I've put them into seem too narrow for them to breathe as characters. *Takes a deep breath* I also try to VI them, as absurd as it sounds.

    I relate to ALL EIE descriptions, especially the top two paragraphs of Stratiyevskaya’s. For some reason, people typed me IEI on here at first, and I persisted with that typing for a few months until everyone started telling me that I wasn’t IEI. After much consternation, I retyped myself EIE exactly two weeks ago, and had this confirmed by an actual Socionist a couple of days ago via interview.
    oh man, i had the whole *thinking hard* pose ready - even the hand to chin and all haha i guess we have here what we call a booksception - plot thickens! haha
    haha lol exactly this - you should write a book about writing a book but being stuck in character's typology - that would sure be something *literally* yeah VIing them could do the trick especially since you know their faces and gestures and all.
    don't mind me calling you Hamlet then haha i'm all for typing self yourself (what even?) cause who knows you better than yourself? lol try saying this 5 times fast
    well, nice to meet my hypothetical dual then! (:

  11. #51
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    oh man, i had the whole *thinking hard* pose ready - even the hand to chin and all haha i guess we have here what we call a booksception - plot thickens! haha
    haha lol exactly this - you should write a book about writing a book but being stuck in character's typology - that would sure be something *literally* yeah VIing them could do the trick especially since you know their faces and gestures and all.
    don't mind me calling you Hamlet then haha i'm all for typing self yourself (what even?) cause who knows you better than yourself? lol try saying this 5 times fast
    well, nice to meet my hypothetical dual then! (:
    You're do dramatic. Maybe The Matrix should write you a play for you to perform.

  12. #52
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    You're do dramatic. Maybe The Matrix should write you a play for you to perform.
    i won't be in it unless you're the lead, merc!

  13. #53
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    i won't be in it unless you're the lead, merc!
    You realise leading means a high degree of commitment, right?

  14. #54
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    You realise leading means a high degree of commitment, right?
    hahaha merc I want you too be fully invested - the only way a show could go on! haha but first we'll have a sarcasm 101, okay?

  15. #55
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    hahaha merc I want you too be fully invested - the only way a show could go on! haha but first we'll have a sarcasm 101, okay?
    With a flake like you? No thanks. Enjoy your Sarcasm course.

  16. #56
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    With a flake like you? No thanks. Enjoy your Sarcasm course.
    you always got my jokes, merc!

  17. #57

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    808
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    oh man, i had the whole *thinking hard* pose ready - even the hand to chin and all haha i guess we have here what we call a booksception - plot thickens! haha
    haha lol exactly this - you should write a book about writing a book but being stuck in character's typology - that would sure be something *literally* yeah VIing them could do the trick especially since you know their faces and gestures and all.
    don't mind me calling you Hamlet then haha i'm all for typing self yourself (what even?) cause who knows you better than yourself? lol try saying this 5 times fast
    well, nice to meet my hypothetical dual then! (:
    Mise en abīme. This is fast becoming a labyrinth...
    I would but I think it would be very depressing for the reader. Actually, the way I VI them is by painting them. I don't think very much during the process, so that what is being painted is a reflection of my unconscious perception. Now we're definitely getting into Inception territory...
    Go ahead, I've got a skull handy.
    The problem with self-typing is you can have some pretty warped ideas about how you actually act. I used to think I was introverted.
    I am nothing if not hypothetical.

  18. #58
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Mise en abīme. This is fast becoming a labyrinth...
    I would but I think it would be very depressing for the reader. Actually, the way I VI them is by painting them. I don't think very much during the process, so that what is being painted is a reflection of my unconscious perception. Now we're definitely getting into Inception territory...
    Go ahead, I've got a skull handy.
    The problem with self-typing is you can have some pretty warped ideas about how you actually act. I used to think I was introverted.
    I am nothing if not hypothetical.
    I don't know - i sure would like to read a book about nothing really! imo that takes more talent than to write a "normal - standardized" book (look at stranger by camus for instance).
    ha, lol it doesn't even surprise me that you have one
    hmm, i can only partially agree with the last part - i think STs usually have clearer, more objective picture of themselves when it comes to judging themselves which means if you have potential problem with self typing chances are you are in the NF group, no?

  19. #59

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    mBD, I have reached a verdict on your type.... You are E8 sx SEE-Se. I knew you were similar to me, yet a bit different.

    I predict it'll take you around 2 years to realise I am right.

  20. #60
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,844
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE-Se!!

  21. #61
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think she is Fi. But she is hiding.

  22. #62
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    I don't know - i sure would like to read a book about nothing really! imo that takes more talent than to write a "normal - standardized" book (look at stranger by camus for instance).
    ha, lol it doesn't even surprise me that you have one
    hmm, i can only partially agree with the last part - i think STs usually have clearer, more objective picture of themselves when it comes to judging themselves which means if you have potential problem with self typing chances are you are in the NF group, no?
    You make a lot of judgement on others. But how clearly can you see yourself?

  23. #63
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    mBD, I have reached a verdict on your type.... You are E8 sx SEE-Se. I knew you were similar to me, yet a bit different.

    I predict it'll take you around 2 years to realise I am right.
    lol ananke haha i really am not! i dont use my functions the way SEE uses it lsi-se fits me very much but thanks for your opinion haha

  24. #64
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    I don't think she is Fi. But she is hiding.
    lol merc thanks for that deep observation!

  25. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,486
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not LSI IMO - not convinced. But you remind me of sisofnight who types IEI. It would be great boon if you could automatically provide some Ti except I see good at jokes and skilled in maneuvering round people's idiosyncrasies.

    IEI for now. Types like SEE are interesting though.

  26. #66
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm going with e3 enfj for her for the moment.

  27. #67
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,844
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Holly fuck Miss, you will have all types for you soon. LSI, SLE, SEE, IEI, EIE...

  28. #68
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Not LSI IMO - not convinced. But you remind me of sisofnight who types IEI. It would be great boon if you could automatically provide some Ti except I see good at jokes and skilled in maneuvering round people's idiosyncrasies.

    IEI for now. Types like SEE are interesting though.
    how can you judge me if you haven't ever talked to me in person? all you see is snippets of my personality! lol i like to joke and i cant be an LSI? how do i even benefit from being typed as an LSI? I dont even know. the stereotypes around here are hilarious. somehow it makes more sense that i know my type better than you cause i am me afterall and i know myself better than you. sorry words but it's illogical to trust in someone's typing especially if that person doesnt even know his own type!

  29. #69
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    i'm going with e3 enfj for her for the moment.
    merc i cant take this seriously i'll just pretend you're joking

  30. #70
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    merc i cant take this seriously i'll just pretend you're joking
    isn't everything a big joke to you?

  31. #71
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    isn't everything a big joke to you?
    when sth doesn't make sense it is a big joke to me, merc yes!

  32. #72
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    when sth doesn't make sense it is a big joke to me, merc yes!
    what is sense?

  33. #73
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    what is sense?
    something that you often lack, merc. dont go into philosophy please!

  34. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,486
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    how can you judge me if you haven't ever talked to me in person? all you see is snippets of my personality! lol i like to joke and i cant be an LSI? how do i even benefit from being typed as an LSI? I dont even know. the stereotypes around here are hilarious. somehow it makes more sense that i know my type better than you cause i am me afterall and i know myself better than you. sorry words but it's illogical to trust in someone's typing especially if that person doesnt even know his own type!
    I'm only looking for what I see as Ti, and i've alluded to what may be Fe and perhaps Ni that you display. If you care to look a user named Squark self types as LSI and enneagram 1, her posts show what I see as Ti, i've just been waiting to see yourself display it is all.

    It's not personal, you know i've been looking about at my own type as well. It's only recently i've developed (or-redeveloped) a somewhat clearer ability for self-analysis.

  35. #75
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,844
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think she did not ask to type her.
    Else she knows herself better then we all here.
    And third thing, somehow everybody ends up with at least 6-8 hypothesis coming from different people in different directions.
    I for instance ended up with everything except LSE, SEE and SLE.
    Typing overall can be subjective and illusional to some extent...

    If she decided to be an LSI, let her come up to another type herself.

    Miss:
    1) you are sweet
    2) you are hot
    3) and here I have nothing to say but 3 is better than 2, so here is another for you!

  36. #76
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I'm only looking for what I see as Ti, and i've alluded to what may be Fe and perhaps Ni that you display. If you care to look a user named Squark self types as LSI and enneagram 1, her posts show what I see as Ti, i've just been waiting to see yourself display it is all.

    It's not personal, you know i've been looking about at my own type as well. It's only recently i've developed (or-redeveloped) a somewhat clearer ability for self-analysis.
    you cant generalize like that - subtypes make huge difference! if they didn't then every single person in this world typed as an LSI would be the same- there are plenty of factors that influence that - DCHN, subtype strength, circumstances and personal character. my ni often shone through when i talked about rules and routines and love of structure so i cant find your arguments valid! ofc it's not personal i just wanted to express my thought and opinions on your analysis of me up there!

  37. #77
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I think she did not ask to type her.
    Else she knows herself better then we all here.
    And third thing, somehow everybody ends up with at least 6-8 hypothesis coming from different people in different directions.
    I for instance ended up with everything except LSE, SEE and SLE.
    Typing overall can be subjective and illusional to some extent...

    If she decided to be an LSI, let her come up to another type herself.

    Miss:
    1) you are sweet
    2) you are hot
    3) and here I have nothing to say but 3 is better than 2, so here is another for you!
    yes, exactly - it really irks me when people assume and make judgements without any solid proof!
    you can offer to suggest your opinion but you cant argue with someone who clearly knows more about themselves than you do- it's very disrespectful and illogical!


    aww thank you Perse so very much!

  38. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Posts
    2,486
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
    yes, exactly - it really irks me when people assume and make judgements without any solid proof!
    you can offer to suggest your opinion but you cant argue with someone who clearly knows more about themselves than you do- it's very disrespectful and illogical!


    aww thank you Perse so very much!
    People make judgements all the time, and you don't need solid proof to get to the truth of the matter. To rely only on solid proof limits your ability to know about your environment. You can work on what you have and you see which pieces of the puzzle glue together in such a way as to make most sense.

  39. #79

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    453
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I think she did not ask to type her.
    She actually did (yesterday in chat).

    Also, just cause she says she's LSI doesn't mean she's one. She's Se-base E8, imo. If not SEE then SLE. I see too little Ti for SLE, but that's the second option, and her lack of TI could be just cause of not caring to intellectualise on the forum.

  40. #80
    miss BabyDoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    373
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    She actually did (yesterday in chat).

    Also, just cause she says she's LSI doesn't mean she's one. She's Se-base E8. If not SEE then SLE. I see too little Ti for SLE, but that's the second option, and her lack of TI could be just cause of not caring to intellectualise on the forum.
    anake i never seriously asked to be typed, i was merely joking! i choose not to display my ti cause i dont take this forum seriously - i dont enter debates on purpose cuz i dont like the potential conflict and dont want to be bothered with it. my base is e1 and that's tried and tested and proven. my polr is Ne and LSI's polr description function fits perfecty so i dont see me as being any other type among other things that also correspond to the LSI function desc! i really appreciate the analysis but i truly dont agree with it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •