Some more rationale for the LIE suggestion for @Bane. Note I'm still open to EIE and ILI options for typing. Not to any other type options.
- Finds the LSI type cold, which indicates F dual seeking. That was the first thing that tipped me off. Didn't really pay attention until then.
- He himself admits he does not need logical advice from LSIs much. Only needs the Si PoLR to be taken care of. Which ESI can do perfectly well.
- Ashton was pretty similar in the drama as sx/so LIE.
- Dramatic, as said, but, in an understated way compared to actual Fe egos.
- Typically makes the LIE version of jokes: funny but easily a bit rude or just crude in a way EIE wouldn't do it, due to temporary obliviousness of Ethics based aspects of things.
- The argument about video games was misunderstood: it isn't simply about the extensive knowledge of video games but about the very natural strong Te language he uses when talking about them.
- Also often has a "Te edge" in his lines on chat and forum, if going by impression.
- V-S cognitive style in longer writings on the forum, not D-A.
@2 EVIL You may find you two share the same territory but it's easily just the shared Ni creative. I'd be curious to hear more from you on that if you have any thoughts.
Check Golihov on which aspects are just Ni and which aspects are Fe: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov