Page 27 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,080 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Some more rationale for the LIE suggestion for @Bane. Note I'm still open to EIE and ILI options for typing. Not to any other type options.

- Finds the LSI type cold, which indicates F dual seeking. That was the first thing that tipped me off. Didn't really pay attention until then.
    - He himself admits he does not need logical advice from LSIs much. Only needs the Si PoLR to be taken care of. Which ESI can do perfectly well.
    - Ashton was pretty similar in the drama as sx/so LIE.
    - Dramatic, as said, but, in an understated way compared to actual Fe egos.
    - Typically makes the LIE version of jokes: funny but easily a bit rude or just crude in a way EIE wouldn't do it, due to temporary obliviousness of Ethics based aspects of things.
    - The argument about video games was misunderstood: it isn't simply about the extensive knowledge of video games but about the very natural strong Te language he uses when talking about them.
    - Also often has a "Te edge" in his lines on chat and forum, if going by impression.
    - V-S cognitive style in longer writings on the forum, not D-A.

@2 EVIL You may find you two share the same territory but it's easily just the shared Ni creative. I'd be curious to hear more from you on that if you have any thoughts.

Check Golihov on which aspects are just Ni and which aspects are Fe: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov
    Last edited by Myst; 07-21-2016 at 07:18 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Some more rationale for the LIE suggestion for @Bane. Note I'm still open to EIE and ILI options for typing. Not to any other type options.

- Finds the LSI type cold, which indicates F dual seeking. That was the first thing that tipped me off. Didn't really pay attention until then.
    - He himself admits he does not need logical advice from LSIs much. Only needs the Si PoLR to be taken care of. Which ESI can do perfectly well.
    - Ashton was pretty similar in the drama as sx/so LIE.
    - Dramatic, as said, but, in an understated way compared to actual Fe egos.
    - Typically makes the LIE version of jokes: funny but easily a bit rude or just crude in a way EIE wouldn't do it, due to temporary obliviousness of Ethics based aspects of things.
    - The argument about video games was misunderstood: it isn't simply about the extensive knowledge of video games but about the very natural strong Te language he uses when talking about them.
    - Also often has a "Te edge" in his lines on chat and forum, if going by impression.
    - V-S cognitive style in longer writings on the forum, not D-A.

@2 EVIL You may find you two share the same territory but it's probably just the shared Ni creative.

Check Golihov on which aspects are just Ni and which aspects are Fe: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Dmitry-Golihov
    -- RE: LSIs being cold. Where have I said this without it being tongue in cheek or due to venting steam about a particular LSI who I believe has attachment/emotional problems and affected me emotionally? I think you take my words at face value far too often. Obviously the intention behind one's words in a medium like this make it difficult to assess such things. I recently said specifically that I connect with LSIs far easier than ESIs and you yourself had a difficult time of even piecing that together when I clarified it to you repeatedly. It appears you've avoided or misinterpreted that information altogether in making this assessment, no?

-- I don't believe I've ever said that I don't need logical advice. I've probably said explicitly or implied that about Fi far more.

-- Crudeness or not has nothing to do with EIE. My crudity on here is intentional, to elicit a particular emotional affect out of people. Your assessment of it not being so is your assessment of course.

-- "Te language" is vague and borders on meaningless without specific examples as you've asked other forum members for in this thread. Even then a few examples skewed toward an argument for a particular type that you are attempting to campaign for is tenuous at best given the limitations of textual interaction and of privacy as @Aylen pointed out.

-- "Te edge" is too vague for me to know what that even means.

-- Examples of VS over DA?

I feel like your dismissal of @Adam Strange 's reference to a particular Socionics text to illustrate his point and your own use of them to try to get me to see the similarities in texts of your own choosing seems like a poor way of making an argument. Types operate on a spectrum of behaviors that blend into one another. Some types have similar patterns on the surface and thus look alike to outside observers. If I share traits with another type then so be it I do. This does not negate my self typing because this applies to many other types as well. You are also operating from a skewed point of observation that only sees and interprets things via a textual medium. Remember that.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Oh lord. I sure don't miss my LSE gym teacher from a decade ago. Once I wore a pentagram necklace to school and he called me out in front of the whole class trying to humiliate me and basically called me a satanist lol. Then my Beta & Gamma extrovert classmates were all like "leave her alone, she can wear whatever the fuck she wants to wear".
    Its delta that usually have a live and let live attitude. Your teacher was probably LSI.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Willyum Take4 View Post
    They just don't realize it's code meaning you like them.
    It also means they are not LSE, as she should not like them.

tell them that you're an EII who is an IEI
    "EII who is not EII". When the dude will freeze with face like , there will be time to do more with him.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 2 EVIL View Post
    Unfortunately, I haven't found that just anyone can be helpful when someone's in trouble, and "friend" means more than one thing. Some people step forward, and some people shrink away, when the shit really hits the fan. And in my experience, EIEs are often the sort of people who notice when everyone is withdrawing and step forward.
    I was very surprised and pleased to read this, because it clarifies an incident I experienced regarding dual-seeking behavior.

I first met the LSI, whom I have been seeing, on a factory tour. A group was arranging transportation to the factory, and in a flurry of emails, it became clear that no one wanted to give a ride to one particular guy. The general consensus was that the guy was weird and a creep, and no one wanted to be trapped in a car with him for an hour or two.

I didn't know the guy that well. I did think he was weird, but I've been in that situation myself, and so I said I'd give him a ride. The LSI observed all of this through the email exchange, and later told me that my support of this guy, when everyone else was refusing to help, was why she agreed to have dinner with me when I first asked her.

Evidently, the LSI mistook me (an LIE) for an EIE. I guess this happens every now and then.

It is obvious to me that duals have some form of "dual-seeking" perception, and are looking for certain behavior patterns in others to find their duals. I share half of my functions, in the same positions, with EIE's, and so it would be natural to expect that we would sometimes appear to be alike, just as I find many things about LSI to be extremely attractive, since they share half their functions with my dual. This does not mean they are the same in every respect, though. ESI and LSI are not identical, nor are LIE and EIE.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-21-2016 at 12:39 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with Universe. ILI.
    Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    ILI
    Could you elaborate?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Could you elaborate?
    No because its not a serious typing. Now when i think about it probably not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Anglas - to possible ENFP will add ENFJ
    taking into account his brainless guru idealizations and that he thinks today himself as ENTJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Anglas - to possible ENFP will add ENFJ
    taking into account his brainless guru idealizations and that he thinks today himself as ENTJ
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ualities/page2

DYAD: CONTROLLING (LSE) - HUMANIST (EII)

CONTROLLING

Outwardly severe and businesslike, this sociotype contains in itself a tendency towards two quite different types of love: Pragma and Eros: fire and ice, realistic calculations and passionate affection makes him an internally contradicted person. He prefers to be ruled by reason and does not follow his feelings. Businesslike interests usually prevails over feelings and even over the pleasure from the contact with a loved person. However, periodically it arranges for its sensations a real celebration.

This is a caring and reliable partner. He does all that is possible for the one he loves. His partner might feel a lack of compliments and verbal expression of feelings, but Controlling proves his love in practice, taking on himself most of the concerns and is fully satisfied if his partner is involved in the common matters and is accomplishing the tasks which require only attention and patience.

He needs a partner - assistant which won't force his own will, methods or will dictate his own terms. Controlling might appear totally dry, controlling and demanding person if he wouldn't be to a degree softened by the presence of sensual love - Eros. Inclination towards this form of emotional behavior sometimes makes him romantic and generous in relation to the object of his feelings.

He is capable to be faithful to his partner if the partner satisfies him sexually or if he values such partner in life for practical reasons. His feelings can burn long and vividly, although healthy pragmatism is not alien to him. In the absence of reciprocity he is capable of being guided by the feeling of duty, able to resist a new interest (in a person). He obeys to Pragma his erotic feelings also although he can recall his past lover for a long time.

HUMANIST

Combination of diplomatic Storge and inventive Filia makes him an ideal life partner for Controlling who is quite a difficult partner. On one hand Humanist allows him to be the head of the family but on the other hand he demands from a partner mutual understanding and respect to his interests. He specifically checks that he would not have differences with Controlling in worldview, personal behavior in regards to others, in upbringing of children, on future plans and everyday matters.

In union with Storge - faithful family love, such manifestations of love of Filia hardens even more the union with quick tempered, proud and authoritarian Controlling partner. Humanist like no other finds approach to his dual. He can hold himself in control and do not say something unnecessary.

Humanist presents his claims in such a form that his partner becomes embarrassed by his unethical behavior and sharp statements. Talks about relationships in this case ends up not with a quarrel but with a reconciliation or with a promise to reexamine his behavior.

Humanist has an inherent patience and tact, caution and diplomacy but he is natural with those who he loves and prefers to speak the truth or to keep silent. His love Storge seeks happy harmonious family life, full of kindness and mutual concessions. But not onesided! Humanist - not a Victim sociotype. Even if he allows to be guided in practical matters due to his weak ability to deal with difficulties or absence of forceful qualities and confidence in itself, this does not mean he will allow his partner to cross the line dividing a caring friend from a heartless dictator.

Humanist uses up a lot of mental forces on re-education of his partner and in time makes him closer to his ideal. If the partner does not go for compromises, does not listen to his counsel he can break this union. Controlling is set to the creation of durable family: upon sensing such a threat he can do everything in order to fix the relationship.

The spiritual side of love for the Humanist means much more than the erotic one, furthermore he is shy and therefore needs an initiative taking partner who will actively show his desires. In love Humanist is restrained, mistrustful, observant. Little deviations in the behavior of the partner he receives painfully and does everything he can in order to preserve reciprocity in feelings. Even if in order to do this it is necessary to demonstrate offense and alienation. Humanist forgives regretting dual and tries to never remind him of the reason for their disagreement.

Controlling can't stand discussion on personal matter and furthermore discussing relationship problems. Due to this he is inclined to do hasty conclusions and frequently commits ethical slips which complicates his relationships with people surrounding him. Lack of patience and self-control sometimes makes him sharp and tactless, he doesn't have enough not only diplomacy but also self-criticism. Due to this he needs the patience and perseverance of the Humanist who will tactfully and consistently re-educates his dual. Humanist acts not only as an educator but constantly he acts on the conscience of Controlling who is sufficiently sensitive and high moral principles are not alien to him.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-21-2016 at 02:33 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No because its not a serious typing. Now when i think about it probably not.
    Well then, do you have a vague idea or impression of my type? Even though it wasn't serious, what made you reconsider your ILI typing?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    -- RE: LSIs being cold. Where have I said this without it being tongue in cheek or due to venting steam about a particular LSI who I believe has attachment/emotional problems and affected me emotionally? I think you take my words at face value far too often. Obviously the intention behind one's words in a medium like this make it difficult to assess such things. I recently said specifically that I connect with LSIs far easier than ESIs and you yourself had a difficult time of even piecing that together when I clarified it to you repeatedly. It appears you've avoided or misinterpreted that information altogether in making this assessment, no?
    It happens that I take your words at face value though definitely not always and you did miss that before

I got it that you were kinda joking about LSIs but jokes usually have a grain of truth in them at the core. Also I'm not sure if the particular LSI really had attachment issues or if it was because it wasn't Duality with her and the Fe DS and Fi DS didn't match.

Yes, you said you connect with LSIs easier (at least initially?) and that was when I really started considering LIE even more seriously for you since that sounds like Mirage/Illusionary relations instead of Duality.

I'm not sure what makes you think I had a "difficult time". Since you said this initially when I asked you about your experiences with ESIs:

Bane: essentially, don't really know what to say to one another, but the energy fits myst. awkward development of relationship.

Myst: er, energy?

Bane: emotional connection

This is what you said when I asked about ESIs.

-- I don't believe I've ever said that I don't need logical advice. I've probably said explicitly or implied that about Fi far more.
    It's in a deleted forum post now, but you said that you want help with household crap, otoh you always want to figure out technical/logical things for yourself and the LSI better back off when trying to provide advice there.

-- Crudeness or not has nothing to do with EIE. My crudity on here is intentional, to elicit a particular emotional affect out of people. Your assessment of it not being so is your assessment of course.
    OK let's turn to examples What was the emotional affect in mind that you had when you made the giant brain tumour joke last night for inumbra?

-- "Te language" is vague and borders on meaningless without specific examples as you've asked other forum members for in this thread. Even then a few examples skewed toward an argument for a particular type that you are attempting to campaign for is tenuous at best given the limitations of textual interaction and of privacy as @Aylen pointed out.
    I know what you mean by the possibility of things being skewed. I would like to avoid that so I did say I've not got a final conclusion here, and I still have to understand EIE/LIE more

Specific examples: every time you talk about the video games or other factual information. It sounds proper dry Te there, no "mask" that I can sense. I could be wrong, sure but this is what I see from LIE's in general.

-- "Te edge" is too vague for me to know what that even means.
    Yes, I'm aware that that one is vague, it's just something I did not see with the EIEs I know. I'll try to elaborate later but I have to go now.

-- Examples of VS over DA?
    Ah, one I can think of now was in the thread about attractive women going for jerks. I'll try to find it and will get back to you on this.

I feel like your dismissal of @Adam Strange 's reference to a particular Socionics text to illustrate his point and your own use of them to try to get me to see the similarities in texts of your own choosing seems like a poor way of making an argument. Types operate on a spectrum of behaviors that blend into one another. Some types have similar patterns on the surface and thus look alike to outside observers. If I share traits with another type then so be it I do. This does not negate my self typing because this applies to many other types as well. You are also operating from a skewed point of observation that only sees and interprets things via a textual medium. Remember that.
    Quick question, remind me which Socionics text it was? Or when was this?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Its delta that usually have a live and let live attitude. Your teacher was probably LSI.
    This doesn't seem very correct by the general examples on the forum. Having a strong set of beliefs on morality and what is good or bad leads to telling others how to live their lives quite often.

Some do (I know this from private conversations with a few Delta NFs on the forum) have that attitude of course but not all. You can find that attitude in any quadra though. My attitude is more like, "live and leave me alone", if they do that I will return the favor. I don't like being told how to live my life and have little interest in how others live, unless they are affecting/effecting me or people I care about. Then I will be sure to tell them what to do...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    This doesn't seem very correct by the general examples on the forum. Having a strong set of beliefs on morality and what is good or bad leads to telling others how to live their lives quite often.

Some do (I know this from private conversations with a few Delta NFs on the forum) have that attitude of course but not all. You can find that attitude in any quadra though. My attitude is more like, "live and leave me alone", if they do that I will return the favor. I don't like being told how to live my life and have little interest in how others live, unless they are affecting/effecting me or people I care about. Then I will be sure to tell them what to do...
    @Sol I guess LSE don't like to admit how controlling they can be

The reality is that they often contradict themselves in a lot of ways. While they may say they guide people they tell them what to eat, while they say they are not controlling they will lose their temper if someone doesn't do things their way. So many contradictions leaves room for just one thing "I know that I'm difficult I just want acceptance"
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It also means they are not LSE, as she should not like them.
    This is senseless. People can fall for their conflictors or any other type if there is some physical chemistry. Love at first sight and all that... what happens later is a different matter. You can also dislike your duals at first sight.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Olga - ENFJ, thinks herself as ISFJ
    useful typing videointerview

This is senseless.
    This is basic theory. LSE are superego for EIE. Senseless is to think her as EII, what you are doing because "people know themselves better".

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is senseless. People can fall for their conflictors or any other type if there is some physical chemistry. Love at first sight and all that... what happens later is a different matter. You can also dislike your duals at first sight.
    Yeah, like Sol is obsessed with IEIs.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Olga - ENFJ, thinks herself as ISFJ
    useful typing videointerview

This is basic theory. LSE are superego for EIE. Senseless is to think her as EII, what you are doing because "people know themselves better".
    Olga EIE? Sol!
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Delta have a live-and-let-live attitude. They will let you live the way they want you to.

Sort of kidding. Sort of not.

LSI will bitch about things and may desire to have things arranged a certain way, and they like clarity and systematic approaches. But they aren't actually controlling of other people when you get down to day-in, day-out existence. I'm more controlling than the LSIs I know.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I am reporting this thread because it's another attack on me. If I wanted a type me thread I would have opened up one myself; it doesn't matter how people feel about my type. I am what I am.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

That should have been a quotation, although that may not have been as effective .

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    I am reporting this thread because it's another attack on me. If I wanted a type me thread I would have opened up one myself; it doesn't matter how people feel about my type. I am what I am.
    I didn't see those posts, are they deleted by now? Anyway I think EII-Ne works for you very well.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    Yes. Delta have a live-and-let-live attitude. They will let you live the way they want you to.

Sort of kidding. Sort of not.

LSI will bitch about things and may desire to have things arranged a certain way, and they like clarity and systematic approaches. But they aren't actually controlling of other people when you get down to day-in, day-out existence. I'm more controlling than the LSIs I know.
    Depends on pov or on the definition of "controlling"? Apparently LIEs find LSIs controlling, ask Adam Strange or my LIE ex, etc.

My ex did visibly mind at times. I find Beta NFs are fine with how I am tho', at least I haven't yet been told that I'm too controlling.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Depends on pov or on the definition of "controlling"? Apparently LIEs find LSIs controlling, ask Adam Strange or my LIE ex, etc.

My ex did visibly mind at times. I find Beta NFs are fine with how I am tho', at least I haven't yet been told that I'm too controlling.
    I think the idea of "controlling" comes from the fact that LSI's are said to build, really like, and integrate well into systems, and LIE's are most comfortable outside a system. Having the LSI try to impose rules on the LIE makes the LIE feel fenced in with very limited options, and LIE's prefer to have complete freedom to operate.

Strat compared the relationship between LIE and LSI to the one between Robin Hood and the Sheriff of Nottingham. One lives in complete freedom by raiding resources, and the other lives within a structure of rules.

Most of the time, hanging with the LSI was great beyond all expectations, but sometimes, when she tried to fit me into her rules, I balked.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I didn't see those posts, are they deleted by now? Anyway I think EII-Ne works for you very well.
    I was quoting Maritsa's response from another thread. I thought it was contrary to her persistent habit of typing others who had not requested it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I am reporting this thread because it's another attack on me.
    When people disagree with your opinion about type of someone (including yours) or about typology - it is not personal attack. It is what this forum exists for - to say opinions about typology and types.

I was quoting Maritsa's response from another thread.
    By quoting here EIEs in a form of own talking you risk to be thought as EIE too. What rises the risk you'll think yourself as EIE sometimes. But if EIE is not your type, that would be said situation. Only Maritsa may mistype herself for years, get depression from overusing nonvalued functions and think such is ok.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This explains why i feel more at ease now when ive grown up and is not affected as much ny my family anymore. They shamed me for liking spirituality and the occult. They think its nonsense and are anti - religion, occult, magical thinking all of that. Now I can use it openly with the other people in my life and it feels so much better.

It even says so in my astrology birth chart.

If your inner growth is such that your vital energies are oriented toward spiritual rather than material pleasures, then you will arrive at gratification and happiness through inquiry into the mysteries of life and death. (Venus im 8th house)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So basically you feel better when others aren't actively attempting to invalidate your beliefs. Who would have thought.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
    So basically you feel better when others aren't actively attempting to invalidate your beliefs. Who would have thought.

So basically you're a sad cunt who don't have the guts to actually quote me. Who would have thought.
    Last edited by fox; 09-07-2016 at 12:02 AM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    So basically you're a sad cunt who don't have the guts to actually quote me. Who would have thought.
    I didn't bother quoting because my post was directly after your own and it was evident who I was replying to; that's hardly a reason to get as angry as you apparently are - does this make you happier? I'm not sure what "guts" have to do with it.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I didn't bother quoting because my post was directly after your own and it was evident who I was replying to; that's hardly a reason to get as angry as you apparently are - does this make you happier? I'm not sure what "guts" have to do with it.
    I'm calling what I see. Only a depressed person would say something like that.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just found this thing hilariously self referential.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm calling what I see. Only a depressed person would say something like that.
    I'm saying that it's obvious you'd feel better after leaving an environment where your interests and beliefs are constantly under scrutiny. Though after seeing your absolutely bizarre reactions here, you still apparently have some other issues you need to deal with - are you projecting, perhaps?

"What [you] see". Yeah. Looks like you identify as IEI also. Should I attribute this to Ni combined with weak Te?

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    I just found this thing hilariously self referential.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I'm saying that it's obvious you'd feel better after leaving an environment where your interests and beliefs are constantly under scrutiny. Though after seeing your absolutely bizarre reactions here, you still apparently have some other issues you need to deal with - are you projecting, perhaps?
    The problem is your rude comment. Which was projection by you

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The problem is your rude comment. Which was projection by you
    So concurring that the environment was detrimental to your well-being was rude? da fuq? And you say this after outright calling me a "cunt" (with a passive-aggressive emoticon, also - how's that for cowardly?). Seriously, your reaction here is insane. Control yourself.

And no, it wasn't projection. I'd encourage you to look up what projection is. Either way, you're obviously not intelligent enough to bother interacting with - and you've got some clear anger issues as well. Add another to the pile of blocked people.

Has this forum always been such a cesspit?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

So concurring that the environment was detrimental to your well-being was rude? da fuq? And you say this after outright calling me a "cunt" (with a passive-aggressive emoticon, also - how's that for cowardly?). Seriously, your reaction here is insane. Control yourself.

And no, it wasn't projection. I'd encourage you to look up what projection is. Either way, you're obviously not intelligent enough to bother interacting with - and you've got some clear anger issues as well. Add another to the pile of blocked people.

You sound really depressed.. please go to a psychiatrist. It definitely was projection. You're a lunatic. wow

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually, the people who have been here longest say that things are very collegial now, compared to times past.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound really depressed.. please go to a psychiatrist. It definitely was projection. You're a lunatic. wow
    Wtf? They were agreeing with you. The environment you were raised in was not conducive to your interests, according to you. Why is there even a reason to get mad here....their original reply was a little rude but like...massive overreaction

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Actually, the people who have been here longest say that things are very collegial now, compared to times past.
    That's somewhat sad but I suppose a small step forward is still a step. There seem to be a high concentration of users here with some bizarre personal issues, apparent or otherwise. I mean I usually don't have high expectations for the mental acuity of random people on internet forums, but an emotional reaction to that extent is rather disruptive, wouldn't you say?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's somewhat sad but I suppose a small step forward is still a step. There seem to be a high concentration of users here with some bizarre personal issues, apparent or otherwise. I mean I usually don't have high expectations for the mental acuity of random people on internet forums, but an emotional reaction to that extent is rather disruptive, wouldn't you say?
    Shiver, you should look up some of the threads by Amber some time. She would have cut your heart out and shit in your chest cavity while making fun of the noises you were making.

Actually, I find that almost everyone on the forum has a very high level of intelligence. But remember, this is a forum where people come to try to better understand their personalities. So, many people here might have a reason to think about their personalities, because they are experiencing technical difficulties. I did.

With respect to one person making a rational argument and the other countering it with an emotional one, well, most duals do that, if you haven't already noticed.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    Wtf? They were agreeing with you. The environment you were raised in was not conducive to your interests, according to you. Why is there even a reason to get mad here....their original reply was a little rude but like...massive overreaction
    lol. i love it when people are oblivious to trolling.