Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,040 of 2884

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Are you an enneagram 6, or have a 6-wing?
    Yay for perpetuating the "Let's spin a healthy trait into a tangentially-associated neurotic caricature of a type we hate!" meme.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Yay for perpetuating the "Let's spin a healthy trait into a tangentially-associated neurotic caricature of a type we hate!" meme.
    "Question nothing, or you're a dumb 6."

— Enneapides

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    "Question nothing, or you're a dumb 6."

— Enneapides
    Enneapides, from Trytripoli?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    (Continued from Ti PoLR thread)

Lol, objective reality is Ne to you? OK go back to typing as SLI. 2nd option is ESI still, 2D Ni + Fi valuing is ok. Definitely an introvert Te/Fi valuing tho'.
    LOL. You type everyone who has a problem with you, or you have a problem with as SLI/Delta. Anyway, daily reminder that @Myst is not LSI and has no idea what she's talking about.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the irony is SLI is godlike and delta is awesome

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    LOL. You type everyone who has a problem with you, or you have a problem with as SLI/Delta. Anyway, daily reminder that @Myst is not LSI and has no idea what she's talking about.
    If @Myst is not LSI, then LSI does not exist. I know LSI, and she is LSI.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If @Myst is not LSI, then LSI does not exist. I know LSI, and she is LSI.
    Agreed, she's very LSI.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lets just say uncertainty is a defining feature of intuition

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually... scratch that. SLIs have their own way.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

thats a beautiful guitar, I love gibson acoustics

impeccable taste, but of course, coming from the master

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    No, I said I still consider ESI for him. Like the quote you used directly says that. You come off really delusional with your accusations by ignoring that.

Oh and I wasn't aware @Bertrand had a problem with me. That's news to me, I didn't take him trying to retype me as him having a problem with me personally.

You boring troll...

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just think of socionics in terms of the people who I feel Im more or less on the same page as and then theres everyone else whos basically in outer space. i don't really like to deal with the aliens that much because it feels futile, instead I prefer to focus on the areas where I feel I have a real shot at making some progress. I guess you could say that's "having a problem with someone" so Im not going to pretend its all peachy or whatever. at the same time Im not trying to get drawn into a "sorting of relations" because as I see it a certain self sustaining social "bloc" has emerged but what they gained in solidarity they gave up in relevance by sacrificing their brains on the altar of groupthink so its easiest to just not bother then bang my head against that wall. anyway, as always I appreciate Slade for his ability to pop in and move things forward. thanks again bruh Im still pondering your question from the Ni thread, I havent forgotten

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I just think of socionics in terms of the people who I feel Im more or less on the same page as and then theres everyone else whos basically in outer space. i don't really like to deal with the aliens that much because it feels futile, instead I prefer to focus on the areas where I feel I have a real shot at making some progress. I guess you could say that's "having a problem with someone" so Im not going to pretend its all peachy or whatever. at the same time Im not trying to get drawn into a "sorting of relations" because as I see it a certain self sustaining social "bloc" has emerged but what they gained in solidarity they gave up in relevance by sacrificing their brains on the altar of groupthink so its easiest to just not bother then bang my head against that wall. anyway, as always I appreciate Slade for his ability to pop in and move things forward. thanks again bruh Im still pondering your question from the Ni thread, I havent forgotten
    Alright feel free to dislike me (if that's what you were trying to say), I don't mind or care.

But two really weird points of yours I'm going to address:

1. Social bloc is imagination in your head. Idk about the others you were referring to here (like @Aylen and @Medusa here) but I'm not part of any such thing, and they probably aren't, either. And they aren't SF types (=socials) lol
    2. Slade hardly moved anything forward with that incredibly biased post with the bias going to the point of being delusional...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have little patience for blatant LIEs these days and by that I don't mean Logical-Intuitive Extrovert.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone who has been reading my recent posts, do you agree with my self typing as LII-Ti? Any opinion is appreciated.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

i think one of the defining qualities of LII is holographic cognition, but in a semantic sense. in other words, they want their Ti rendering of any issue in language to work backwards and forwards. think of like rotating a 3 dimensional object in their minds but instead its a cluster of words and synatical relations that are (ideally) %100 congruent and seamless. the idea is if you know the vocabulary and understand the logical relations then there's zero room for confusion or ambiguity no matter who "picks up the object." do you feel like that is the goal in some sense when you try to explain things and to understand them internally yourself?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    Anyone who has been reading my recent posts, do you agree with my self typing as LII-Ti? Any opinion is appreciated.
    Yes, I agree.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think one of the defining qualities of LII is holographic cognition, but in a semantic sense. in other words, they want their Ti rendering of any issue in language to work backwards and forwards. think of like rotating a 3 dimensional object in their minds but instead its a cluster of words and synatical relations that are (ideally) %100 congruent and seamless. the idea is if you know the vocabulary and understand the logical relations then there's zero room for confusion or ambiguity no matter who "picks up the object." do you feel like that is the goal in some sense when you try to explain things and to understand them internally yourself?
    I'm not a native speaker and maybe my posts aren't accurate from a grammatical point of view, but when writing in Italian (my first language) I'm absolutely meticulous. I want no one to correct me, therefore I try to achieve that objective "perfection". Yes, in some ways I can relate.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If Myst is not LSI, then LSI does not exist. I know LSI, and she is LSI.
    From what I've seen of your typing, it's a giant ball of confirmation bias with no reasoning involved, so it'd be a bit foolish to accept any of them, especially just on faith. That probably sounds harsher than I intended. . . oh well.

@Bertrand
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratiyevskaya
    The main "program" of Bertrand is to reveal all the existing negative ethical qualities and tendencies and to fight for their removal, exclusion, and elimination, to the point of their complete eradication.
    hehehe

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

strat is my unconventional crush

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

at any rate i think bertrand has successfully proven the frivolity of the typing methods employed on this site

so whichever type is most likely to do that

while pissing off a lot of people along the way

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol sounds like "the don"

or maybe SEE "anything run by SEE inevitably devolves into anarchy. inevitably"

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah but SEE can't read so it's probably the former

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

dat Fi polr claims another one

really feelin those lyrics tho

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

dat Fi polr claims another one

really identify with that song though
    Loooooove this one and the band in general. SEE?
    Are you seriously LIE now?...

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

yeah

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

fwiw I think lots of people do good work trying to help others with their type, and I've certainly benefited from that and wouldn't change anything. I think people need feedback. even off base feedback makes you think about why you think they're off base and stuff like that, so it all helps. perspective helps, even objectively wrong assessments help. I wouldn't ask anyone to stop trying to type others. I also think its kind of normal to change type especially if you've got 4d intuition or thinking (and this honestly probably goes for every function, but thats how I experience it, lol I think) because what stuff means and the underlying picture often is going to develop and thus shift underfoot, so its totally natural and I feel like we're all just working stuff out the best we can. it would be nice if we had real experts like gulenko we could just go to, but all we have are some scraps peiced together and eachother to work with. so please don't think I'm shitting on anyone

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's some mlk jr shit right thurr

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was interesting to see that bertrand changed to LIE because first i though he was ESI with a strong TiNe superego. But then i got a strong feeling of creative Ni in his writings. So i started to think LIE and then it actually happened.

I dont have much opinion on peoples types here online. But when meeting face to face i usually get a strong sense of the type. I recently met one person from here irl.

Ive never discussed my own type with anybody here. Simply because it has been clear to me for many years. So ive skipped that step.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yes.

I'm not a native speaker and maybe my posts aren't accurate from a grammatical point of view, but when writing in Italian (my first language) I'm absolutely meticulous. I want no one to correct me, therefore I try to achieve that objective "perfection". Yes, in some ways I can relate.
    I relate to this (What you said, not everything in Bertrand's post, though that was good too, but I don't relate to doing it like rotating 3D objects.)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    From what I've seen of your typing, it's a giant ball of confirmation bias with no reasoning involved, so it'd be a bit foolish to accept any of them, especially just on faith. That probably sounds harsher than I intended. . . oh well.
    Excuse me but since the topic is about me (i.e. @Adam Strange's typing of me as opposed to Slade's) I'd like to add to it and make an exception from the no quote rule. Honestly, your typing of me as Fi or whatever is what is a giant ball of confirmation bias getting stuck on some details without trying to see the entire trend objectively. This easily happens to people, sure. And, I don't know what to do about the negative reactions of yours that you developed towards me and started expressing a while ago but retyping me doesn't really solve any of it. Otoh, I'm actually open to typing you as LSI or ESI, not just as SLI. I just don't have enough data to remove all ambiguity to see which of those three, but I don't really worry about having an exact typing for you because it wouldn't explain all that much anyway. Socionics's model on its own isn't enough for much beyond showing a general draft of personality and that's an understatement actually.

PS: It's fine if you get pissed off by this in response (if you do respond). I'm not going to engage in it if you try to escalate in some personal way though. I don't have time for that and it was not my goal to piss you off personally, but this is my actual opinion and I don't find it OK that you accuse Adam of something you yourself do. And sure everyone can be subject to bias but why single out Adam, he's no worse than you or anyone else on the forum

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

fwiw I think lots of people do good work trying to help others with their type, and I've certainly benefited from that and wouldn't change anything. I think people need feedback. even off base feedback makes you think about why you think they're off base and stuff like that, so it all helps. perspective helps, even objectively wrong assessments help. I wouldn't ask anyone to stop trying to type others. I also think its kind of normal to change type especially if you've got 4d intuition or thinking (and this honestly probably goes for every function, but thats how I experience it, lol I think) because what stuff means and the underlying picture often is going to develop and thus shift underfoot, so its totally natural and I feel like we're all just working stuff out the best we can. it would be nice if we had real experts like gulenko we could just go to, but all we have are some scraps peiced together and eachother to work with. so please don't think I'm shitting on anyone
    I didn't actually assume that originally (re: last sentence of yours). I don't think btw (my pov) that it's ok if the entire underlying picture frequently shifts underfoot, something is very off there then. Maybe it's ok for initial understanding of something but after that no, the world doesn't always change crazily like that

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    It was about Adam's typing methods, not about you, so fuck off.
    Yet you singled out him when he was typing me. Anyway, feel free to type me in whatever way but you singled out Adam for something you yourself do. This was my point in the post. I don't expect you to ever become objective about me again tho'. Bye.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When Bert said to me that he was LII I was like specially because I saw his picture and I was like...where's the Se PoLR?
    Most LIIs that I know tend to look physically delicate or weak in certain way. Like too skinny and without strong presence.

Also I think that Te on LIEs is being idealized. When I read that ppl expect LIEs being like perfect logical machines because of Te I LMAO.
    LIEs are more likely to be the perfect mess with the perfect cover up because their Ni could shoot them often in unexpected directions and mental/emotional unsteadiness. Their mind can be really erratic, but this contrast with their Te look. They can look tough, fixed and steady but internally they stagger a lot.

When ppl is in forums, specially Thinkers and Ni users, we can see how is the "mind" of the type with more clarity than in person, unless we have an intimate long relationship irl.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I didn't actually assume that originally (re: last sentence of yours). I don't think btw (my pov) that it's ok if the entire underlying picture frequently shifts underfoot, something is very off there then. Maybe it's ok for initial understanding of something but after that no, the world doesn't always change crazily like that

lol honestly the way you just made this about you out of nowhere does seem like ESI

God why

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    When ppl is in forums, specially Thinkers and Ni users, we can see how is the "mind" of the type with more clarity than in person, unless we have an intimate long relationship irl.
    yeah totally...

my progression went ILI -> SLI -> ESI -> LIE, which you know, is kind of weird but Im pretty weird so whatever. maybe tomorrow will be something else. Im learning like everyone else

one thing I've never wavered on was always liking strat, it was like she was verbalizing stuff I felt my whole life but I never thought I would ever hear someone say. a lot of that stuff I just thought were crazy thoughts no one else could possibly see so i kept it all to myself. actually encountering her was a big self esteem boost because it kind of blew the doors off my own unwillingness to say what I think, which I had kept inside forever

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

lol honestly the way you just made this about you out of nowhere does seem like ESI

god why
    I wouldn't mind being ESI, tbh, as I've often said it before.

PS: I didn't make it about myself, I was just trying to give you a reassuring response.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I dont have much opinion on peoples types here online. But when meeting face to face i usually get a strong sense of the type. I recently met one person from here irl.

Ive never discussed my own type with anybody here. Simply because it has been clear to me for many years. So ive skipped that step.
    Yeah, I've known my own type for almost a decade, and it's very clear as well. I don't generally focus a lot on people's types here, and don't type a lot of people, but I do like to help people figure things out and understand the theory better when I can.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wouldn't mind being ESI, tbh, as I've often said it before.

PS: I didn't make it about myself, I was just trying to give you a reassuring response.
    from my point of view you totally kicked the door down and were like WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT ME , when no one was talking about you

crazy

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugabed View Post
    Most LIIs that I know tend to look physically delicate or weak in certain way. Like too skinny and without strong presence.
    That's me. Your average delicate underweight LII.