Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    and we're one and the same sociotype. the only thing that separates him from me is his lack of appeal, effervescence, and flair.
    lol.....

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    why did you feel that way? just curious...
    The idea of needing approval from others to be proud of oneself. I used to think that being dependent on others evaluations rather than possessing intrinsic self-worth and existing to please others rather than oneself were pathetic traits.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    The idea of needing approval from others to be proud of oneself. I used to think that being dependent on others evaluations rather than possessing intrinsic self-worth and existing to please others rather than oneself were pathetic traits.
    I need approval from others to some extent to feel good about myself.

I think everyone does to some degree, except maybe some sociopaths.

People have a basic intrinsic need to feel accepted.

It's pathetic when you worry about it so much it interferes with your living a happy and fulfilling life.

I tend to worry too much about what others think and other peoples' approval. Not quite to the level of patheticness, but more than I should.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post

It's pathetic when you worry about it so much it interferes with your living a happy and fulfilling life.

I tend to worry too much about what others think and other peoples' approval. Not quite to the level of patheticness, but more than I should.
    You sound like an EII more than a LII. Particularly due to the way you said this, more than what you said itself.

I agree with your general idea that everyone is affected in a way or other by other's opinions about oneself. Most people will integrate (at least partly) these external judgements (here psychopaths are excluded). But you talk about this phenomenon as something almost intrisically positive (except if too much), and this sounds closer to an ethical person than a logic one.

From the POV of a Ti dom (this would be the case if you are a LII) ethics of relationships (Fi) is the role function, therefore acklowdeged and considered important, but still unvalued. The need of pleasing other people's moral judgements would be seen as an annoyance, something that disturbs the "final quality of Ti reasonings and their implications", so to speak. I purposedly used the word need, pointing out that this behavior is intrinsic to the user and acknowledged in this way, that is, not something which is seen as exclusively forced from the outside.

For a Fi dom this behavior is seen as important and intrinsically positive, and that's the reason they could behave as moral perfectionists more than other types (statistically). For a Ti dom, this external influence in oneself is seen as important and a necessity for the proper workings of society, but would not be feel/perceived as intrinsically positive (for the user at least). More as an annoying encumbrance, actually, as it corresponds to a superego function and its domain. It's like renouncing to a part of yourself (the same for and others) "to achieve a greater good", but you're still renouncing to something. You would not do it if it were not strictly necessary...

I guess it could be the words that you have chosen, as a reaction and JOA's post (which fits very well in a Fi PoLR user, by the way), and you could very well be LII despite of this. But I point this out because you have "Se PoLR" in your TIM so I suspect you're uncertain about which xIIs fits better in you. Maybe this comment could be useful in this process.

P.S. According to DCNH, harmonizing subtypes integrate in groups (societies) more easily, so this could explain a sort of "EII-ish" style... still the commented difference should apply.
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 05-28-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    You sound like an EII more than a LII. Particularly due to the way you said this, more than what you said itself.

I agree with your general idea that everyone is affected in a way or other by other's opinions about oneself. Most people will integrate (at least partly) these external judgements (here psychopaths are excluded). But you talk about this phenomenon as something almost intrisically positive (except if too much), and this sounds closer to an ethical person than a logic one.

From the POV of a Ti dom (this would be the case if you are a LII) ethics of relationships (Fi) is the role function, therefore acklowdeged and considered important, but still unvalued. The need of pleasing other people's moral judgements would be seen as an annoyance, something that disturbs the "final quality of Ti reasonings and their implications", so to speak. I purposedly used the word need, pointing out that this behavior is intrinsic to the user and acknowledged in this way, that is, not something which is seen as exclusively forced from the outside.

For a Fi dom this behavior is seen as important and intrinsically positive, and that's the reason they could behave as moral perfectionists more than other types (statistically). For a Ti dom, this external influence in oneself is seen as important and a necessity for the proper workings of society, but would not be feel/perceived as intrinsically positive (for the user at least). More as an annoying encumbrance, actually, as it corresponds to a superego function and its domain. It's like renouncing to a part of yourself (the same for and others) "to achieve a greater good", but you're still renouncing to something. You would not do it if it were not strictly necessary...

I guess it could be the words that you have chosen, as a reaction and JOA's post (which fits very well in a Fi PoLR user, by the way), and you could very well be LII despite of this. But I point this out because you have "Se PoLR" in your TIM so I suspect you're uncertain about which xIIs fits better in you. Maybe this comment could be useful in this process.

P.S. According to DCNH, harmonizing subtypes integrate in groups (societies) more easily, so this could explain a sort of "EII-ish" style... still the commented difference should apply.
    Oh of course lets explain human behaviour and personality using some miniscule box of LII and EII.

How you expect to make progress with a mind that thinks like this I have no idea.

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Oh of course lets explain human behaviour and personality using some miniscule box of LII and EII.

How you expect to make progress with a mind that thinks like this I have no idea.
    Exactly.

It never stops amazing me how some people use a model (which is itself quite problematic, obviously), and so arbitrarily choose to justify which behavior is TR and which is not (a model of personality is a model of personality, after all, regardless limited). Like 2+2=3 and 2+2=5 at will. They seem to have troubles understanding what an statistical influence would imply (that is, not that A only causes B and C only causes D, but all influences all in varying degrees). But more than anything, they seem bad understanding the particular context of a message and unless you talk to them pointing out every single aspect of every single potential situation, would take what you say as an absolute statement.

It also amazes me how some people are so quick in meddling in what other people say without actually adding anything constructive. Just pointing out that you disagree seems trivial and unecessary in my opinion, and I really do not care. I'm tired of pointless conversations, skip it.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

100.000 weak pointless meaningless boring blah-blah words.

"Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder and crush him."

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exactly.

It never stops amazing me how some people use a model (which is itself quite problematic, obviously), and so arbitrarily choose to justify which behavior is TR and which is not (a model of personality is a model of personality, after all, regardless limited). Like 2+2=3 and 2+2=5 at will. They seem to have troubles understanding what an statistical influence would imply (that is, not that A only causes B and C only causes D, but all influences all in varying degrees). But more than anything, they seem bad understanding the particular context of a message and unless you talk to them pointing out every single aspect of every single potential situation, would take what you say as an absolute statement.

It also amazes me how some people are so quick in meddling in what other people say without actually adding anything constructive. Just pointing out that you disagree seems trivial and unecessary in my opinion, and I really do not care. I'm tired of pointless conversations, skip it.
    I have no idea what you are on about and I don't see it as being worth figuring out - actually I think saying there is something to figure out is giving it credit where there is none.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that is more the view I hold about it today. Nevertheless, it is the 2 that places such as strong emphasis on this.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i was going to additionally say that the two arent mutually exclusive either. People can still have a lot of self worth but do better when their efforts receive some external validation. Appreciating people for good things they do is important, its respectful.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILE- Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    Yeah i was going to additionally say that the two arent mutually exclusive either. People can still have a lot of self worth but do better when their efforts receive some external validation. Appreciating people for good things they do is important, its respectful.
    Yeah, I agree, but when that external validation becomes excessive, we grow dependent on it. This is why, of course, we see people posting half-naked selfies on facebook and committing seppuku if they receive under 3likes/minute. I think 2s have the overwhelming desire to "love and be loved," and cannot love without being loved.

TIM
    ESE-Fe
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm DEFINITELY not SEE.
    6w7-2w3-1w2 so/sx

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Met up with @niffer yesterday

She is definitely Ti creative. SLE works but I can also see ILE as a possibility~

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think pink is IEI O___________________O

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some recent additions and a few changes...I've opened up a correlation between 5w4 and IEI. ILI and LII are still the only two sociotypes I'll entertain for 5w6.

2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Jack Oliver Aaron, Timmy
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: Mercer
    2w3 sx/sp: N1cole
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar (ILE)
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben
    3w2 so/sx:

3w4 sx/so: Darya
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx
    3w4 so/sx: JMC

4w3 sx/so: BnD
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess

4w5 sx/so: ian rust
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: moonraker
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace
    5w4 so/sx: Kimuchu
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng (IEI)
    5w4 sp/so:
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet (IEI)

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey
    5w6 sx/sp:
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Lab
    5w6 so/sp: Ath/Zap
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Amber, Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (EIE)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Lapa
    6w7 sp/so: ChrisCorey, Nyx

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan
    7w6 so/sx: Mega

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst (ILE)
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor (InvisibleHim)
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio
    8w7 so/sx: Words

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Olly
    9w8 so/sp: Elina
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde
    9w1 so/sp: KrigtheViking
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch

1w9 sx/so: Kore
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sp: Silke
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

oooh @Kill4Me type me type me

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wanna be typed too. @Kill4Me
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey cool I'm on a list.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Close, but...

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    EII-Ne subtype. I personally think a lot of socionics and generally a lot of typology descriptions don't get Fi, they usually describe Fi people as morally strong, judgemental and often rigid in their decisions, religious or spiritual. This was hard for me because I think Fi is simply about being strongly aware of your internal feelings of like/dislike, love/hate, passion/dispassion etc, while it doesn't have to be externally judgmental. Like I don't judge other people all that much, I care mostly about how I feel and why I feel the way I feel and others can do whatever, I don't care...I am also not really rigid, even when I am strongly aware of how I feel, I am open for discussion, brainstorming and I am willing to see others points of view a lot, so I am accepting and usually try to stay open to whatever might come. But that might be the fact that my Ne is really pretty developed.
    Because of that the first thing that stricked me mostly about my type is being Se-polr, I completly relate to it so then it was in between EII and LII. I think my Fi is quite obvious, so it wasn't a hard guess actually, I don't think I use Ti in my ego block.
    I don't think that you are EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I feel like this all the time but I don't think I'm ILI .... help?
    You're IEI
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I don't think that you are EII
    What do you thinkI am?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In Prague on a vacation
    yep. P-type is more probable. INFP more, than INFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You're IEI
    Her photo hints at INFJ. If she'll make a video-interview this may be checked.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    yep. P-type is more probable. INFP more, than INFJ
    uhm... why?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Her photo hints at INFJ. If she'll make a video-interview this may be checked.
    She types herself as IEI, I think. Also it might be as simple as asking her how she conducts the emotions of others.
    -

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Some recent additions and a few changes...I've opened up a correlation between 5w4 and IEI. ILI and LII are still the only two sociotypes I'll entertain for 5w6.

2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Jack Oliver Aaron, Timmy
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: Mercer
    2w3 sx/sp: N1cole
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so: Transkar (ILE)
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben
    3w2 so/sx:

3w4 sx/so: Darya
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP, Adam Strange
    3w4 so/sp: Lucas, Xerx
    3w4 so/sx: JMC

4w3 sx/so: BnD
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Mactheknife
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris, Summerprincess

4w5 sx/so: ian rust
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/so: moonraker
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so: Scapegrace
    5w4 so/sx: Kimuchu
    5w4 so/sp: Marie
    5w4 sp/sx: Strrrng (IEI)
    5w4 sp/so:
    5w4 sx/sp: Velvet (IEI)

5w6 sx/so: Korpsey
    5w6 sx/sp:
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold, Cpig, Unary
    5w6 sp/sx: Lab
    5w6 so/sp: Ath/Zap
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83, pmj
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie, The Whole English, May, MisterNi
    6w5 sp/sx: Amber, Lungs, Ouronis, Aixelsyd, Radio
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam, Soupman, Hacim
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim, PeteronFiree, LuchoisLurking, DJ Arendee (EIE)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws, Nondescript
    6w7 so/sp: Lapa
    6w7 sp/so: ChrisCorey, Nyx

7w6 sx/so: Jadae
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan
    7w6 so/sx: Mega

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain
    7w8 sp/sx: Gummi
    7w8 so/sp: Myst (ILE)
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor (InvisibleHim)
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio
    8w7 so/sx: Words

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 sp/so: Olly
    9w8 so/sp: Elina
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/so: Aylen, c3vu
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra, Minde
    9w1 so/sp: KrigtheViking
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Enoch

1w9 sx/so: Kore
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain, MikeMex
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sp: Silke
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie
    WOW! I sound like a sp / sx? I can fully agree with 6w7 btw. I am either 684 or 682 who knows.

Also, how do I sound according to a sociotype?

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She types herself as IEI, I think. Also it might be as simple as asking her how she conducts the emotions of others.
    INFJ is IEI, just saying. Now, INFj is not IEI. Details, details!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    INFJ is IEI, just saying. Now, INFj is not IEI. Details, details!
    I get what he means. In the Russian system they don't use the small letter j
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

uhm... why?
    Such impressions are from your face expressions. And previously your talk about Fi was not typical for Fi-base types.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

uhm... why?
    P is for Prague.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    P is for Prague.
    P is for phanny girl.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

P is for phanny girl.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cabot View Post
    Must be why you sound like you've got a pole up your ass 24/7?
    woot! someone made an account just to say this @Sol FFEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel honored. FEEL IT.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aylen....INFj 9w1 sx/so

Aylen comes in through Jodi Arias for 9w1:

Same exact eyes.

aylen comes in through Jodi Arias for stacking as well (irises):

Socionics: Cognition

Chriscorey had initially pointed out Aylen's mimicry:

Originally posted by ChrisCorey:

Tell me more Aquadork.. how did I get categorized with the mimicry that is Aylen?
    Aylen herself has affirmed her observe and mimick cognition:

Originally posted by Aylen:

I have done this with a couple of ILI as well but their intuitive edge made it a little harder . Academically they could run circles around me but they taught me how to use critical thinking so that I would not come off as "stupid" when I talked to others so that gave me an edge further along in the relationships to turn their logic against them by observing and kinda mimicking their style.
    the use of mimicry like that is a good way to distinguish between INFp and INFj....

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aylen....INFj 9w1 sx/so

Aylen comes in through Jodi Arias for 9w1:

Same exact eyes.

aylen comes in through Jodi Arias for stacking as well (irises):

Socionics: Cognition

Chriscorey had initially pointed out Aylen's mimicry:

Aylen herself has affirmed her observe and mimick cognition:

the use of mimicry like that is a good way to distinguish between INFp and INFj....
    Do you have permission to post @Aylen 's personal picture? If not please remove...

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Do you have permission to post @Aylen 's personal picture? If not please remove...
    He is just convinced I am an EII 9w1 sx/so without ever having a conversation with me other than going back and forth in a flame war. It makes him feel good to think of me as a conflictor.

I was 12 in that pic, btw.

Edit: and you might want to expand you definition of mimicry Kill4 since you seem to have a limited capacity for understanding it's usefulness. Acting is also mimicry.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is just convinced I am an EII 9w1 sx/so without ever having a conversation with me other than going back and forth in a flame war. It makes him feel good to think of me as a conflictor.

I was 12 in that pic, btw.

Edit: and you might want to expand you definition of mimicry Kill4 since you seem to have a limited capacity for understanding it's usefulness. Acting is also mimicry.
    Yeah i noticed this type of subtext. Did you give permission or want me to take it down?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    Yeah i noticed this type of subtext. Did you give permission or want me to take it down?
    Edit: I took care of it.
    Last edited by Aylen; 09-08-2015 at 02:16 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Incidentally I foresaw this happening in a dream, a few months ago so I was ready for it.

This made me really suspicious of his motives for putting me up as "nicest" and I got that "Carrie at the prom" feeling right away.

Nicest: aylen
    This might be the closest I have come to having a prophetic dream of this forum. Posted in May 2015.

On Saturday I dreamt the whole forum were in human form but we were still a forum board and it looked just like the format of the forum. We were all pieces on the board but real people with text next to us :/ Then kill4me started complimenting me on something I posted and I was really suspicious of him but he made it sound sincere. I was very wary. I thought I was being set up for something.

Edit: He looked like an Italian native New Yorker in my dream. Like from the Bronx or something.

Not a perfect match but the essence of it...The real people with text next to them is the superlatives thread. hah

YWIMW

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast