Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I think the only reason I don't share the same outlook as your parents or other Sx-lasts that I've been compared to is because I'm a hormonal 20 year old male with some narcissistic traits. I'm shit at developing close relationships and don't have any. And i got that description from here:

http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...ml#post2985517
    I remember reading those before. I could take sentences from all the blind spots. according to that, and write a better blind spot for myself. Some just sound in alignment with my sociotype and enneagram type in general.

SP blind spot - lack of solid foundation, lack in comfort and coziness, lack in attention to health and upkeep, since these people are rarely concerned about sp matters. When the instinct for self-preservation is last in the instinctual stacking, the individual will often be somewhat ungrounded or seemingly “immature.” Such individuals often have a hard time focusing on issues such as financial security or the commitment to the development of practical skills. Sometimes, issues of health are ignored.

SX blind spot - subvert the fiery energy, tame the fire, don’t honor your passions, procrastinate and postpone if you need to, avoid anything stimulating. Inertia. They may fear of being a boring, bland person, without passions, be afraid of having 'no juice', and feel flattered that someone wants to spend time with them.

SO blind spot - finds it hard to concern self with another’s agenda, dismissive. They may feel that connecting socially will cost them something and consider interactions to be draining. Would rather act as a lone force, lone wolves, I'm-on-my-own attitude, feeling that they don't need others and others don't need them. Fear of being emotionally crippled, being unable to connect with many people, self-conscious of being socially ungracious. It’s hard to take in the gifts and generosity of others. Projected fear - if I ignore others, they will ignore me. There’s an expectation of humiliation. A desire not to impose self on people in fear of not being wanted or being klutzy.
    When the social instinct is least developed, the individual is going to find it difficult to see why it is important to form social connections or to cultivate multiple relationships. This, in turn, can lead to a certain amount of social isolation. And, as we all must find a niche in the larger whole, those whose social instinct is least developed, can find it difficult to negotiate the needs of the social realm which make this possible. Those whose social instinct is last in the instinctual stacking, find interdependence difficult and dependence on others barely tolerable. But all human beings are interdependent, and sometimes, dependent - when they are, for instance, young, weak, sick, old or dying. Those whose social instinct remains undeveloped are trying to attain a type of independence and self-sufficiency which is not possible for human beings. This “false independence” almost certainly leads to unnecessary suffering and impoverishment of experience.

I used to be more like the bold part but I know I need others to survive. Especially during times I won't leave my house. In the past I took others help for granted and didn't even realize how much I did depend on other's generosity to get by. I was probably more narcissistic back then. I think I have gotten way better. I lived like the world owed me everything just for being here and dealing with all it's abuse and tragedies .

I do try to tame and subvert my energy. Sometimes it is like a losing battle but I still try for the sake of people who rely on me and care whether I live or die.

I am probably not the only one who can relate to parts of all of them. When I was younger (your age) I probably related better to sp blind spot since I could care less about those things then. I stayed in some very uncomfortable places when I was running the streets. Now I have little desire to do anything of a social nature including worrying about how others live their lives, unless it impacts mine directly and negatively. Exception is that I do some stuff for the homeless but I am not trying to change the world or anything and I won't be making any big impacts. It is mostly a private thing I do and don't even tell most people I know irl.

I think I prefer pouring my energy into one on one intimate relationships since that is where I feel I learn the most about myself and the world. Career was never a concern since I knew I would get by on the talents and skills I have. Being social was more a means to an end, iow, finding the perfect relationships to immerse myself in or, in the past, a way to feed a drive to abuse substances to the extreme. I guess I experience various levels of different parts of the blind spot description depending on the situation.

Thanks for the link.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ woofwoofl : you hit the bullseye there in a previous post abt my tritype fix:

Airborne -------- 368

Yes it's 6 but if you want tritype then it's 3 for Image center, 6 for Thinking center and 8 for Gut or Motor center. By the way IMO this is the exact same tritype fix as Vladimir Putin. He was born 18 October I was born 17. I wonder whether Libra is somewhat associated with this 3 in the tritype fix, but that's another question. Also most Libras seem to be STs. But then again I'm going into Astrology.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

Ok, your response has caught me off guard and sort of paralyzed me. I feel like a deer in the headlights. Not sure whether to thank you or look above my head for the bucket of pig's blood. Sorry that I am so skeptical but my first reaction to any kind of perceived physical compliment is to correct the person and explain my flaws or run and hide. :/ Those were done by my ex-bf, btw, I would never put a halo over my own head.

I had a feeling you had seen my initial response to you but I felt like I had said too much. I appreciate that you understood what I was trying to explain. Thanks.

hehe

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Neuralia ILI-Ni/IEI-Ni 4-5 peak sp/sx
    Contra ILI probably e5w4 So last
    Well.... This is weird. Both my old username and my new username are on here.. and you gave them slightly different types.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Well.... This is weird. Both my old username and my new username are on here.. and you gave them slightly different types.
    really close though! which is pretty cool...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    really close though! which is pretty cool...
    hah yeah, I'd agree but my type was always posted on the side as ILI-Ni. The enneagram typings and instinctual stackings are close though, which shows a consistency of methodology I suppose... or she chose the safest ones for the sociotype... I don't know.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

hah yeah, I'd agree but my type was always posted on the side as ILI-Ni. The enneagram typings and instinctual stackings are close though, which shows a consistency of methodology I suppose... or she chose the safest ones for the sociotype... I don't know.
    Although I'm a big fan of assumptions, I must disappoint you and tell you I mistook the username - I was actually referring to someone called Nevero. but yeah, probably the confusion has to do with stack vibes and type. So please ignore Neuralia and get used to being ILI even when you self-type LIE.
    Last edited by Amber; 03-30-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider View Post
    what does "peak" mean? like if you said "4/5 peak," would that be the same as saying "4w5/5w4"?
    It usually means I've seen traits pertaining to both Enneatypes and/or I don't know that person well enough to push them into one only. Some people really allow for much more ambiguity than others ..take a user like Within who self-types LII 5w6, but his persona actually gravitates towards 4-ish things (focus on image, creativity, emotionality etc.). I've never seen him engaging in a dry strictly cerebral convo on the forum as I see chemical or clowns&entropy (all 3 are the same sociotype). He focuses much more on subjectivity and artistic stuff.
    In your case I would say you have a strong e9 "fixation" ...which may sound paradoxical, because that partly means an attraction to merging with many types/identities instead of settling on one. ime e9 most of all may feel they can be many types and don't like being boxed in; they prefer fluid boundaries instead. But I've also seen you dealing with some conflicts around here in an e8 fashion.
    Last edited by Amber; 03-30-2015 at 10:01 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So please ignore Neuralia and get used to being ILI even when you self-type LIE.
    I don't think it really matters.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    2w3 sp/so: Kim
    I just saw this and had a visceral sense of claustrophobia.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim isn't a 2. I vote 7w6 is pretty spot on.

But. 2cents.

TIM
    ILI-INTp E5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am interested to see how do I come off as to others

So can anyone try to type me as if he doesn't know I am an ILI? as a first impression so it doesn't have to be accurate

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ILI was the impression I got from 2 threads : "is there any real place for dual in your 'inner world' where you roll a bunch of scenarios per day" & "chat about the way childhood dreams grow wings and fly into adulthood". IEI-Ni possible, but I think the approach looked more Te than Fe.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OSG View Post
    I am interested to see how do I come off as to others

So can anyone try to type me as if he doesn't know I am an ILI? as a first impression so it doesn't have to be accurate
    Just based on your posts, I could see you as either Beta NF or ILI, nothing else really. I'd actually lean Beta NF though. That said, I can't get that good of an impression just from like 30 posts.

TIM
    ILI-INTp E5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI was the impression I got from 2 threads : "is there any real place for dual in your 'inner world' where you roll a bunch of scenarios per day" & "chat about the way childhood dreams grow wings and fly into adulthood". IEI-Ni possible, but I think the approach looked more Te than Fe.
    Just based on your posts, I could see you as either Beta NF or ILI, nothing else really. I'd actually lean Beta NF though. That said, I can't get that good of an impression just from like 30 posts.
    So both agree that I come off as Ni-user, even though I don't like being perceived as possible Beta NF, but I guess it is ok since my posts is still around 30.

Anyone else?

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    SEE
    Lol

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Added some new names, made a few changes, included some socionic types:

2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Jack Oliver Aaron (enfp)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa (infj)
    2w1 so/sp: Eliza Thomason
    2w1 so/sx:

2w3 sx/so: Mercer (SEE)
    2w3 sx/sp: N1cole
    2w3 so/sp: Yaaroslav
    2w3 so/sx: Limitless
    2w3 sp/so:
    2w3 sp/sx: Kim, Wacey

3w2 sx/so:
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William (lse)
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sp: Reuben
    3w2 so/sx:

3w4 sx/so: Darya (leaning towards EIE)
    3w4 sx/sp: Starfall
    3w4 sp/so: Suedehead
    3w4 sp/sx: UDP
    3w4 so/sp: FoxOnStilts (entp)
    3w4 so/sx: JWC

4w3 sx/so: BnD (infp)
    4w3 sx/sp: Dolphin
    4w3 sp/sx: Radio (esi)
    4w3 sp/so: Grain of Song
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky/left 4 dead
    4w3 so/sx: Silverchris

4w5 sx/so: ian rust (INFp)
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima (SEI)
    4w5 sp/so: moonraker
    4w5 sp/sx: newborn star
    4w5 so/sp: ammonius hermaie/quote unquote
    4w5 so/sx: holon

5w4 sx/so:
    5w4 sx/sp:
    5w4 sp/so:
    5w4 sp/sx:
    5w4 so/sp: Scapegrace (INTp)
    5w4 so/sx:

5w6 sx/so:
    5w6 sx/sp:
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold (INTp)
    5w6 sp/sx: Lab (INTp)
    5w6 so/sp: Ath/Zap (LII)
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex (INTp)

6w5 so/sx: Finale (LIE)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman (SLI)
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie (IEI)
    6w5 sp/sx: Amber
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam (LII)
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim (INTp)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman (LSI)
    6w7 sx/sp: Absurd
    6w7 so/sx: Scarlettlux
    6w7 sp/sx: Geneiouws
    6w7 so/sp: Lapa
    6w7 sp/so: ChrisCorey

7w6 sx/so: Jade
    7w6 sx/sp: discojoe
    7w6 sp/so: Anglas
    7w6 sp/sx: Hitta
    7w6 so/sp: Cubazoan
    7w6 so/sx: Mega

7w8 sx/so: Lagerdemon
    7w8 sx/sp: Ashton (LIE)
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable (ILE)
    7w8 sp/sx:
    7w8 so/sp: Myst (ILE)
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain (EIE)

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor (InvisibleHim) LIE
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG (LIE)
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me (SLE-Ti)
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio (SLE-Se)
    8w7 so/sx: Words (leaning towards SLE)

8w9 sx/so: Agee
    8w9 so/sx: Narc (LIE)
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke (SLE-Se)
    8w9 sp/sx: Expat
    8w9 so/sp: Smilingeyes
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador (LSE)

9w8 sx/sp: Allie (SEI)
    9w8 sp/sx: Spider
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph (SEE)
    9w8 sp/so: Olly
    9w8 so/sp: Elina (ISFp)
    9w8 so/sx: Woof (SEE)

9w1 sx/so: Aylen
    9w1 sx/sp: Pink (INFp)
    9w1 sp/so: Subteigh
    9w1 sp/sx: Inumbra
    9w1 so/sp: KrigtheViking
    9w1 so/sx: Suz, Minde

1w9 sx/so:
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr (INTp)
    1w9 sp/so: Esaman
    1w9 sp/sx: Parkster
    1w9 so/sp: RedVillain
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem (SEI)

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll (LSI)
    1w2 sx/sp: Agarina
    1w2 so/sp: Silke
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie (LSE)
    1w2 so/sx: Trevor
    1w2 sp/sx: Birdie, Velvet

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kill4Me is not intelligent enough for SLE-Ti.

what we see is moa and moa Se in a very boring and empty form. It's not even fun or obnoxious, as stereotypes go.

**actually wait, I checked the Beta Quadra section and he did explain his "iris theory" in a very coherent and persuasive way.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Amber- ESI and being a rational type she picks up on people's conscious functions that being Kill4me is Se and Ti in saying that he is coherent (which I associate with Ti ) and persuasive (Se)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Maritsa was just being sarcastic in a painfully smart way.

I said he is not coherent and persuasive at all. I'd give more credit to Myst for being Ti subtype of _LE than to him. That would equal an interest in explanations and theorizing > simply trying to one-up ppl.

And it's self-understood that I don't associate the power of persuasion with one function --- the world is not that simple and sad.
    Last edited by Amber; 04-17-2015 at 04:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I think the only reason I seem to have different values from your parents or the other Sx-lasts that I've been compared to is because I'm a hormonal 20 year old male with some narcissistic traits. I'm shit at developing close relationships and don't have any. I can't even be completely candid and transparent on an internet forum. And i got that description from here:

http://personalitycafe.com/enneagram...ml#post2985517
    You're probably just not compatible with people. I had the same problem for... a long time. Are you distracted by anything else; like do you have... hobbies or other priorities which separate you from people, or when you try to talk to people do they seem confused or do you seem confused by their conversation? That's a thing about socionics - you can't just go talk to someone about it. They'd be really confused and probably want to start talking about the weather again. So you end up alienated the more... psychotic you are.
    I'm telling you I have been alienated my entire life, up until now . I did have good friends though. ... It's going away, I'm 28. Do you work? Work, depending on what you do, is gona both get you involved and alienate you into that specific area. Also... people are just confused themselves and it takes a long time for them to grow up, you could just be older than you realize. I always talked to 60 year olds way more easily than anyone. And shit is getting better with time. I'm sx too
    But then there are these people I can talk to anything about. They're rare but when I find them it's obvious. ...
    The more you do which you have in common with everyday people, the more conversation is gona come natural.
    Also... in order to connect, you have to be able to talk very honestly and openly about your life (whatever it is for you). You really can't hide it, but you have to come to terms with it (whatever they or it may be). >.. if you try to hide any part of yourself than you cannot have a real relationship.
    Last edited by Ian Rust; 04-17-2015 at 05:53 PM.

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added some new names, made a few changes, included some socionic types:

2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Jack Oliver Aaron (enfp)
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa (infj)
    2w1 so/sx:

2w3 sx/so: Mercer (SEE)
    2w3 sp/so:

3w2 sx/so:
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William (lse)
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sx:

3w4 sx/so: Darya (leaning towards EIE)
    3w4 so/sp: FoxOnStilts (entp)
    3w4 so/sx: JWC

4w3 sx/so: BnD (infp)
    4w3 sp/sx: Radio (esi)
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky/left 4 dead

4w5 sx/so: ian rust (INFp)
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima (SEI)
    4w5 sp/sx: newborn star

5w4 sx/so:
    5w4 sx/sp:
    5w4 sp/so:
    5w4 sp/sx:
    5w4 so/sp: Scapegrace (INTp)
    5w4 so/sx:

5w6 sx/so:
    5w6 sx/sp:
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold (INTp)
    5w6 sp/sx: Lab (INTp)
    5w6 so/sp: Ath/Zap (LII)
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex (INTp)

6w5 so/sx: Finale (LIE)
    6w5 sx/so: Airman (SLI)
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie (IEI)
    6w5 sp/sx: Amber
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam (LII)
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim (INTp)

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman (LSI)

7w6 sx/so: Jade

7w8 sx/sp: Ashton (LIE)
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable (ILE)
    7w8 sp/sx:
    7w8 so/sp: Myst (ILE)
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain (EIE)

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor (InvisibleHim) LIE
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG (LIE)
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me (SLE-Ti)
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio (SLE-Se)
    8w7 so/sx: Words (leaning towards SLE)

8w9 so/sx: Narc (LIE)
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke (SLE-Se)
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador (LSE)

9w8 sx/sp: Allie (SEI)
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph (SEE)
    9w8 so/sp: Elina (ISFp)
    9w8 so/sx: Woof (SEE)

9w1 sx/sp: Pink (INFp)

1w9 sx/so:
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr (INTp)
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem (SEI)

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll (LSI)
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie (LSE)
    all so different from self-typings ... and I wasn't in the list

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    all so different from self-typings ... and I wasn't in the list
    I never get on these lists.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

A man chooses, a slave obeys MensSuperMateriam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me, could you add NPA types to your list?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    @Kill4Me, could you add NPA types to your list?
    I see you as a PA type. Based on both your pictures and some board interactions. Sophisticated aggression is a good marker for PA…which you seem to have displayed in board interactions I’ve read. IN one debate, you seemed pretty quick to pick on weaknesses...It didn’t take you long to figure out the other person wasn’t an INTp or to pick apart some cliches about the functions. PA- types could have that same awareneess, but they wouldn't act on it…you’ve got no problem driving the nail into the coffin. PA- types opt out, so to speak.

I decided not to do NPA types for all the members. Zap would have my endorsement though to cover that arena. No telling whether he will, though. Zap is 5w6-9w1-3w4 so/sp. That trifix moves around a lot between different social personas with each social persona underscoring zap's desire to relate to the group through the role of expert, and also by bringing something unconventional to the table….something nobody else is doing. Currently, he seems to have branched out into some different theories. Avarice is also the passion of type five….so like what force is to lust…withholding is to avarice. I won’t say to look at the test results in the NPA test section. Like so many bad typology tests, the test questions are based on descriptions about the types, and not distinctions between the types.

There's also a few essential reasons that I went 6w5 for your type instead of 5w6. Right off the bat, I got a more physically grounded impression of you from your pictures…and I didn’t see anything in your board energy to alter my read. You look more comfortable and self-confident in that sense than fives come across. I've never met an athletic five. Not that you are super athletic, but I don't pick up on you having a block in physicality the way that I do with fives. Fives also register to me in the belly as withholding something sacred in a way that I don’t pick up on with you. I also read one thread interaction where you used the word “we” more often than a five would. This is highly unlikely for a five….the five worldview has a bias towards assuming there is a giant void between themselves and everything else in the world….a separation. which leads to an instinctual pulling away from expressions of ‘weness.’In your introduction thread, you mentioned wanting to project your energy out onto the environment. i can also grasp that in your board kinesthetic in a way that its missing in fives. I see that “projecting energy” as the six connection to 3. Fives are the ultimate minimalists, in contrast. They don’t want to project their energy out into the environment like that, because it would trigger what they want to avoid, being overwhelmed. They already sense a strong enough demand being made upon them by the environment that the reflex is to retract entirely into the head space…and to avoid projecting outward, assuming they wouldn’t have the inner muscle to do so even if they wanted to. If anything, the 5w6 experiences too much energy being projected on them by the environment that the thrust isn't 'out' onto the environment, but into a more remote place in the mind.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see you as a PA type. Based on both your pictures and some board interactions. Sophisticated aggression is a good marker for PA…which you seem to have displayed in board interactions I’ve read. IN one debate, you seemed pretty quick to pick on weaknesses...It didn’t take you long to figure out the other person wasn’t an INTp or to pick apart some cliches about the functions. PA- types could have that same awareneess, but they wouldn't act on it…you’ve got no problem driving the nail into the coffin. PA- types opt out, so to speak.
    I have previously discussed my NPA type with Zap. The first one which came at hand was the same, PA, and I think it's quite a good option. But I still doubt if NPA- could be an alternative; I'm a bit unsure about my relation with the N component. That is, if my "agressive" nature is just A, or also have certain N component. I know PAs are labelled "pseudonarcissistic", but...

I decided not to do NPA types for all the members. Zap would have my endorsement though to cover that arena. No telling whether he will, though. Zap is 5w6-9w1-3w4 so/sp. That trifix moves around a lot between different social personas with each social persona underscoring zap's desire to relate to the group through the role of expert, and also by bringing something unconventional to the table….something nobody else is doing. Currently, he seems to have branched out into some different theories. Avarice is also the passion of type five….so like what force is to lust…withholding is to avarice. I won’t say to look at the test results in the NPA test section. Like so many bad typology tests, the test questions are based on descriptions about the types, and not distinctions between the types.
    Ah, the good Zap. First thing I noticed in a videochat with him is how much he looks like one of my best friends who I also type as LII.

There's also a few essential reasons that I went 6w5 for your type instead of 5w6. Right off the bat, I got a more physically grounded impression of you from your pictures…and I didn’t see anything in your board energy to alter my read. You look more comfortable and self-confident in that sense than fives come across. I've never met an athletic five. Not that you are super athletic, but I don't pick up on you having a block in physicality the way that I do with fives. Fives also register to me in the belly as withholding something sacred in a way that I don’t pick up on with you. I also read one thread interaction where you used the word “we” more often than a five would. This is highly unlikely for a five….the five worldview has a bias towards assuming there is a giant void between themselves and everything else in the world….a separation. which leads to an instinctual pulling away from expressions of ‘weness.’In your introduction thread, you mentioned wanting to project your energy out onto the environment. i can also grasp that in your board kinesthetic in a way that its missing in fives. I see that “projecting energy” as the six connection to 3. Fives are the ultimate minimalists, in contrast. They don’t want to project their energy out into the environment like that, because it would trigger what they want to avoid, being overwhelmed. They already sense a strong enough demand being made upon them by the environment that the reflex is to retract entirely into the head space…and to avoid projecting outward, assuming they wouldn’t have the inner muscle to do so even if they wanted to. If anything, the 5w6 experiences too much energy being projected on them by the environment that the thrust isn't 'out' onto the environment, but into a more remote place in the mind.
    I've noticed that I have less troubles talking with people about personal stuff that fives (here and those I'm sure IRL) seem to have. I see many things in me that I consider fiveish, not that "look how intellectual I am" bullshit, but certain obsessions with my own internal workings, mental states, imaginery, etc. I also have a more or less negative relationship with the external world, such as the described feeling a being a sort of alien, not belonging to the same human species. But simultaneously I feel I have the right to be as I am, so instead automatically withdrawing from the world, I have the impulse of shaping it according to how I am (the "projecting my energy" thing). I've always thought this feeling is the "desire of control" 5s have in connection with E8, but I see your point. Anyway, the battle with the world tends to exhaust me, and many times I have to withdraw for recharging energy and regaining internal balance.

I cannot say I agree with all your typings, but I like the combo LII-E6-PA you have in my case (as some people already know, I've been reconsidering LII instead ILI for a while).
    Last edited by MensSuperMateriam; 04-25-2015 at 08:22 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    I thought everyone believes it will get better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    He's probably a psycho
    Fi retard. Funny width of perspective. Goes primarily by visual impressions (on internet avatars lol).
    Now your typing is in order.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    Fi retard. Funny width of perspective. Goes primarily by visual impressions (on internet avatars lol).
    Now your typing is in order.
    Not sure what the passive aggressive non-statement is, some sort of self reflection by you on internet

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Birdie View Post
    all EII's love getting their faces fucked.
    SEI

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE 6w5 so/sx

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

eh looks like my above post from another thread got bumped here...will include it with some new ones.

2w1 sx/so:
    2w1 sx/sp:
    2w1 sp/so: Jack Oliver Aaron
    2w1 sp/sx: Maritsa
    2w1 so/sx: Emmym

2w3 sx/so: Mercer
    2w3 sp/so:

3w2 sx/so:
    3w2 sx/sp:
    3w2 sp/so: William
    3w2 sp/sx:
    3w2 so/sx:

3w4 sx/so: Darya
    3w4 so/sp: FoxOnStilts, Lucas
    3w4 so/sx: JMC

4w3 sx/so: BnD
    4w3 sp/sx: Radio
    4w3 so/sp: LucyintheSky

4w5 sx/so: ian rust
    4w5 sx/sp: aivonaima
    4w5 sp/sx: newbornstar

5w4 sx/so:
    5w4 sx/sp:
    5w4 sp/so:
    5w4 sp/sx: Kimuchuu
    5w4 so/sp: Scapegrace
    5w4 so/sx:

5w6 sx/so:
    5w6 sx/sp:
    5w6 sp/so: Eyeseecold
    5w6 sp/sx: Lab
    5w6 so/sp: Ath/Zap
    5w6 so/sx: Aestrivex

6w5 so/sx: Finale, RME83
    6w5 sx/so: Airman
    6w5 sx/sp: Pookie
    6w5 sp/sx: Amber, Lungs, Aixelsyd
    6w5 sp/so: Joy, Menssupermateriam
    6w5 so/sp: InvisibleJim

6w7 sx/so: JetCityWoman

7w6 sx/so: Jadae

7w8 sx/sp: Ashton
    7w8 sp/so: Ineffable
    7w8 sp/sx:
    7w8 so/sp: Myst
    7w8 so/sx: Mcbain

8w7 sx/so: Deestructor (InvisibleHim)
    8w7 sx/sp: FDG
    8w7 so/sp: Kill4me
    8w7 sp/so:
    8w7 sp/sx: Mercutio
    8w7 so/sx: Words

8w9 so/sx: Narc
    8w9 sx/sp: Ananke
    8w9 sp/so: Laurie’s Crusador

9w8 sx/sp: Allie
    9w8 sx/so: Aquagraph
    9w8 so/sp: Elina
    9w8 so/sx: Woof

9w1 sx/sp: Pink

1w9 sx/so:
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr
    1w9 so/sx: JohannesBloem

1w2 sx/so: MissBabyDoll
    1w2 sp/so: Director Abbie
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 06-06-2015 at 04:31 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

also anybody wanting more information about the enneagram be selective in your reading the enneagram sub-forum. you've got the worst enneagram typer on the forum (silke) starting many of the threads there and making many contributions. A few examples: she types george gurdjieff a 1. he's a clear 8. she's got rasputin typed as a 9. he's a clear 8. she's got Joe stalin typed as a 9. he's another clear 8. and among the absolute worst: she has gordon ramsay and vladimir putin both typed LSI 1w2 sx-last....i could see mistyping them but thinking they are the same socionics/enneagram type/wing (and nearly stack) is horrendous. She has an amazing ability to miss kinesthetic/emotional centers/etc....all the meat of personality...that it's like watching a paraplegic try to walk. i bet any layperson off the street could tell you that putin and ramsay would be a different type in a personality typology. and that's only a few examples among the many more.

actually, both the 1w2 and 2w1 enneagram types have difficulty with grasping kinesthetic, but the 1 has the most....the 'spine' is too stiff due to the resentment 1's have towards the body's messiness. she's without question the worst enneagram typer I've ever seen here and i would be willing to bet anywhere else....socionics, no. enneagram, yes....being bad at picking up on kinesthetic is a big part of the type 1 problem. silke is...the maritsa of enneagram typing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2w1 sp/so: Jack Oliver Aaron
    1w9 sx/sp: Hkkmr
    These enneagrams seem a bit odd considering their Socionics self-types, so I assume you do not agree with them. Which options do you have in mind?
    I can see Ti dom for Hkkmr, and in this case LSI>LII (process>result, positivism, other more subtle clues). I guess the same could be said about Silke.

I will not venture what you could be thinking about the first two guys, but not T apparently.

President of WSS Jack Oliver Aaron's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MensSuperMateriam View Post
    These enneagrams seem a bit odd considering their Socionics self-types, so I assume you do not agree with them. Which options do you have in mind?
    I can see Ti dom for Hkkmr, and in this case LSI>LII (process>result, positivism, other more subtle clues). I guess the same could be said about Silke.

I will not venture what you could be thinking about the first two guys, but not T apparently.
    Haha! there was a time I considered the 2w1 the most pathetic, loathsome Enneagram type. I like to think I've matured since then, but I still find this funny

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ this thread

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

also anybody wanting more information about the enneagram be selective in your reading the enneagram sub-forum. you've got the worst enneagram typer on the forum (silke) starting many of the threads there and making many contributions. A few examples: she types george gurdjieff a 1. he's a clear 8. she's got rasputin typed as a 9. he's a clear 8. she's got Joe stalin typed as a 9. he's another clear 8. and among the absolute worst: she has gordon ramsay and vladimir putin both typed LSI 1w2 sx-last....i could see mistyping them but thinking they are the same socionics/enneagram type/wing (and nearly stack) is horrendous. She has an amazing ability to miss kinesthetic/emotional centers/etc....all the meat of personality...that it's like watching a paraplegic try to walk. i bet any layperson off the street could tell you that putin and ramsay would be a different type in a personality typology. and that's only a few examples among the many more.
    Lmao, so true. I would also add the peak of hilarity words and Amber typed as 3's. Although I disagree on some typings with you, that's just plain horrendous.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

and we're one and the same sociotype. the only thing that separates him from me is his lack of appeal, effervescence, and flair.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah, silke might got that right, I agree.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Lmao, so true. I would also add the peak of hilarity words and Amber typed as 3's. Although I disagree on some typings with you, that's just plain horrendous.
    I type as an enneagram 3

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Oliver Aaron View Post
    Haha! there was a time I considered the 2w1 the most pathetic, loathsome Enneagram type. I like to think I've matured since then, but I still find this funny
    why did you feel that way? just curious...
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Page 3 of 73 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast