Page 23 of 73 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think I can fake beint any type, as in wearing a given type changes how I think and react to others. :3 Definitely a noticeable placebo effect.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    I think I can fake beint any type, as in wearing a given type changes how I think and react to others. :3 Definitely a noticeable placebo effect.
    lol it's the P in you adoptable and flexible
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Persephone ESFJ
    Eris ESFP

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Persephone ESFJ
    Eris ESFP
    Get to know me so you can type me! <3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I am sure I would hang myself if I had to live with him though.
    Fe types dramatization.

Conflictors may to have not best, but mediocre, relations.
    It needs to separate duties (to minimize tasks needing serious collaboration), give not lesser than basic social support, restrict direct claims and critic (as this is commonly done by nonvalued functions).
    Basic support for example is, from ESTJ side means to give normal income/protection (Se) and social status (Ti), from INFP to behave morally and friendly (Fi), to be wise? and help to see the life more complexly (Ne).
    It's not relations of friendship, it's relations of respect and responsibility. Typical style in past. Such relations can be relatively nice, if both have something more to each other, like sexual passion, love to children, ... And better when both have something good outside of family like the job they like, friends, etc.
    I saw long relations of conflictors. I can't name them good, but no one died there. I'm sure they could be better.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What would you type me based on these passages?

When I think of consistency, I think of who I really am. For me, inconsistency is simply when I feel like something is not congruent with who I am. When something just feels wrong. For instance, I would often have these periods of time where I would, I guess, adapt to new situations or dynamics and at the end, have an epiphany where I would realize that I have changed for the worse or not been true to myself. I have this abstract sense of personal integrity. It's not like I don't change at all, of course. I am continually evolving but I can distinguish between changes that feel true to me and changes that I feel are akin to trash acquired on the way. Also, when I'm in the presence of bad company, there is a strong sense of inconsistency in the air where I feel very incongruent in relation to the people I'm around or the environment I'm in. You talked about comparing their present actions with their past actions. Well, I am like that, except that I approach things from a more fundamental level. It's more about who I feel I am than my actions. I also notice these changes in other people, mostly my friends. I'm aware of these changes on basically a constant level. It's like I'm subconsciously tracking my friends through time. I also feel like I'm more concerned about this than most people, because I bring these changes and developments up a lot in conversation. I generally like to talk about how anything has changed over time, though.

I've often been in situations where I would make a comment about a tendency of mine but do or say an entirely different thing in the very next moment, this usually happens in arguments lol. I do find it quite annoying. Such kind of consistency feels robotic to me. I definitely don't have this specific set of attributes or values. I've never related to having values or morals in the sense that if someone asks me about it, I can list them. I don't have a delineated code of ethics. I just do what feels right given the situation. I don't care about labels like honor, courage, bravery etc. They all seem the same to me from a distance anyway.

I don't intentionally alter my persona. When I'm in the presence of a subdued and quiet person, I just feel more assertive and confident, occasionally I even feel like I have power over him. As in, the dynamic of our interactions is such that I'm in the dominant position. Likewise, I have this prevailing feeling of inferiority in the presence of certain people which is why I become more reticent and aloof around them. I have noticed this in interactions with my friends, some friends I can talk freely and comfortably with while some just seem to dominate me. It's more of a case of me unconsciously altering my state depending on my company than me attempting to influence the atmosphere.

I just get tired when people assume you have to have profound and complex thoughts about every walk of life. I don't have to analyze everything. Sometimes, things are what they are.

One could say that I always have one eye looking towards the future. I'm always thinking about some project I want to do in the future or some event that's gonna happen. Whenever I start engaging in an activity, I find it difficult to continue engaging it unless I have at least a vague picture of myself in the future where I have accomplished it or the like. I always have a vision of what I want to be. I always set a goal. I subconsciously keep track of everything I can expect or have to deal with in the next two weeks or so.

I realized this while listening to a podcast where they were discussing what readers like in a mystery novel. One claimed it was the discovery of answers where the reader also takes an active interest in figuring out who the culprit is or whatever. Another suggested that there are also readers who simply like seeing how the events unfold and are more interested in the experience or the ride. I'm absolutely the latter. I never make an effort to decipher the mysteries or clues in whatever movie or book I'm consuming. In fact, I get irritated by discussions where people make up theories or speculate about the events in the story. I was watching Lost a few months ago and I was never concerned about figuring out the mysteries and unexplained events. I was more interested in the dynamics or relationships between the characters and just the general feel of the island. Whenever I encountered a moment in the show which would normally instigate people to start theorizing, I would just interpret it as another element added to the plot that would be relevant to something that happens eventually. I'm more inclined to see how a chain of events leads to a certain conclusion and sort of absorb that. In fact, I like looking at a sequence of events and wondering how a change in one of those events could affect the rest. What if A spared B instead of killing him? How would that alter the course of events? etc. That's the kind of stuff I'm into.

I guess I can see how it would be fun to speculate but I've never really been into it. Likewise, whenever I'm discussing sports with friends, quite a few of them are enthusiastic about predicting the results of the competition while I show little interest in that activity. I also think it's kind of pointless to do this kind of speculation. The event you're discussing is certain to happen. I just don't find any entertainment in imagining scenarios about something that is gonna happen in the near future.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    What would you type me based on these passages?

When I think of consistency, I think of who I really am. For me, inconsistency is simply when I feel like something is not congruent with who I am. When something just feels wrong. For instance, I would often have these periods of time where I would, I guess, adapt to new situations or dynamics and at the end, have an epiphany where I would realize that I have changed for the worse or not been true to myself. I have this abstract sense of personal integrity. It's not like I don't change at all, of course. I am continually evolving but I can distinguish between changes that feel true to me and changes that I feel are akin to trash acquired on the way. Also, when I'm in the presence of bad company, there is a strong sense of inconsistency in the air where I feel very incongruent in relation to the people I'm around or the environment I'm in. You talked about comparing their present actions with their past actions. Well, I am like that, except that I approach things from a more fundamental level. It's more about who I feel I am than my actions. I also notice these changes in other people, mostly my friends. I'm aware of these changes on basically a constant level. It's like I'm subconsciously tracking my friends through time. I also feel like I'm more concerned about this than most people, because I bring these changes and developments up a lot in conversation. I generally like to talk about how anything has changed over time, though.

I've often been in situations where I would make a comment about a tendency of mine but do or say an entirely different thing in the very next moment, this usually happens in arguments lol. I do find it quite annoying. Such kind of consistency feels robotic to me. I definitely don't have this specific set of attributes or values. I've never related to having values or morals in the sense that if someone asks me about it, I can list them. I don't have a delineated code of ethics. I just do what feels right given the situation. I don't care about labels like honor, courage, bravery etc. They all seem the same to me from a distance anyway.

I don't intentionally alter my persona. When I'm in the presence of a subdued and quiet person, I just feel more assertive and confident, occasionally I even feel like I have power over him. As in, the dynamic of our interactions is such that I'm in the dominant position. Likewise, I have this prevailing feeling of inferiority in the presence of certain people which is why I become more reticent and aloof around them. I have noticed this in interactions with my friends, some friends I can talk freely and comfortably with while some just seem to dominate me. It's more of a case of me unconsciously altering my state depending on my company than me attempting to influence the atmosphere.

I just get tired when people assume you have to have profound and complex thoughts about every walk of life. I don't have to analyze everything. Sometimes, things are what they are.

One could say that I always have one eye looking towards the future. I'm always thinking about some project I want to do in the future or some event that's gonna happen. Whenever I start engaging in an activity, I find it difficult to continue engaging it unless I have at least a vague picture of myself in the future where I have accomplished it or the like. I always have a vision of what I want to be. I always set a goal. I subconsciously keep track of everything I can expect or have to deal with in the next two weeks or so.

I realized this while listening to a podcast where they were discussing what readers like in a mystery novel. One claimed it was the discovery of answers where the reader also takes an active interest in figuring out who the culprit is or whatever. Another suggested that there are also readers who simply like seeing how the events unfold and are more interested in the experience or the ride. I'm absolutely the latter. I never make an effort to decipher the mysteries or clues in whatever movie or book I'm consuming. In fact, I get irritated by discussions where people make up theories or speculate about the events in the story. I was watching Lost a few months ago and I was never concerned about figuring out the mysteries and unexplained events. I was more interested in the dynamics or relationships between the characters and just the general feel of the island. Whenever I encountered a moment in the show which would normally instigate people to start theorizing, I would just interpret it as another element added to the plot that would be relevant to something that happens eventually. I'm more inclined to see how a chain of events leads to a certain conclusion and sort of absorb that. In fact, I like looking at a sequence of events and wondering how a change in one of those events could affect the rest. What if A spared B instead of killing him? How would that alter the course of events? etc. That's the kind of stuff I'm into.

I guess I can see how it would be fun to speculate but I've never really been into it. Likewise, whenever I'm discussing sports with friends, quite a few of them are enthusiastic about predicting the results of the competition while I show little interest in that activity. I also think it's kind of pointless to do this kind of speculation. The event you're discussing is certain to happen. I just don't find any entertainment in imagining scenarios about something that is gonna happen in the near future.
    I see dynamic type properly Si but can also be Ni. Most likely LII
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I see dynamic type properly Si but can also be Ni. Most likely LII
    Could you elaborate? You went from ESI to LII.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't bother with her.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Persephone ESFJ
    Eris ESFP
    Chill but why ESFJ for Perse?
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    BAMF
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Do me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'll take some time to break this down
    -

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Don't bother with her.
    She's the only one interested in typing me though.

A questionnaire I attempted recently.

1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
    Probably the former, because it is a waste of time, time you could have spent doing something you knew would yield favorable results. I rarely regret not attempting something or not traveling to some new place because I know what to expect and what I want. However, there have been quite a few occasions where I would dread some event or task but surprisingly find it appealing in the end.

2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?

I really don't know. I have often answered this question in my mind but currently, I can't think of anything in particular that I would want to change about the world. I'm generally fine with the world as it is. You can't expect it to be perfectly suitable to you.

3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?
    I don't believe in fate. I don't believe in destiny. I believe in striving to reach a vision you've set for yourself or using your present resources to move forward, assess and act.

4. What happens after we die?
    The world moves on. I really don't care about afterlife. If there's an afterlife, cool, I'll make plans for that stage of my existence when I'm on the brink of death. Worrying about it now is stupid.

5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?
    Doing the right thing.

6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
    I would wonder how I can make myself be understood by a newborn infant.

7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?

When someone starts experimenting with people instead of ideas or objects, dunno.

8. What is true happiness?
    When everything is going right for you.

9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?

Circumstances. People. Your own limitations.

10. What makes you, you?
    Me.

11. What is the truth?
    What you can prove and confirm.

12. If lying is wrong, are white lies okay?
    If you withhold significant information, that's not okay.

13. How do you know your perceptions are real?
    By talking to people and checking facts.

14. What makes a good friend?
    I can't really describe it. I feel like just listing a set of adjectives and traits will not be adequate.

15. Why do people fear losing things that they do not even have yet?
    I don't relate to this so I don't know. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing.

16. Who decides what morality is?

It's abstract. In my case, being moral is just me doing what I feel is right.

17. What is the difference between living and being alive?

You're living when you're just existing. You feel alive when you feel great.

18. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?
    No.

19. Is there a reason to life?

Yeah, to survive and make the most out of it. Think of it as a game.

20. How do you know that your experience of consciousness is the same as other people’s experience of consciousness?

Again, by talking to people and looking outside the window.

21. What is true strength?

When you exercise your will.

22. What is true love?
    I'm still in college. I haven't gone this deep.

23. Is a family still relevant in the modern world?

Don't think so. I won't be surprised if the concept of family is dissolved altogether in the near future.

25. If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?
    I guess, if you've found something that doesn't cost anything.

26. How should people live their lives?
    However they want to.

27. How much control do you have over your life?
    Right now, I'm fairly in control of my life.

28. What is freedom?
    When nothing can hold you back.

29. Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?

Yeah, but that shouldn't be used as justification.

31. What defines you?
    Who I am. I'm not being lazy here, I seriously think I am defined by who I am in the sense of my overall character.

32. What do people strive for after enlightenment?

Using whatever insight they've gained? Dunno.

33. Do we have a soul?
    I've never given any thought to the concept of having a soul. It's just meaningless to me. You live and you die. If having a soul has any additional benefits or perks, consider me interested.

34. What is intelligence?

Another weapon for survival.

35. Do you make your own decisions, or let others make them for you?
    I prefer to make my own decisions because they are my decisions to make. If you let someone else make your decision for you, maybe the decision being made doesn't really concern you or isn't important.

36. What is reality?
    What you can touch, see, hear, taste, and feel. Reality is what you're experiencing.

37. Is trust more important than love?
    Dunno.

38. Is it easier to love or be loved?

I haven't compared the two.

39. Is it better to love and lose or never to love?

I'll get back to you on that in a few years.

40. Do aliens exist?
    I don't know.

It probably looks like I'm just lazy but these answers seriously reflect my attitude and approach towards the questions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

1. Is it worse to fail at something or never attempt it in the first place?
    Probably the former, because it is a waste of time, time you could have spent doing something you knew would yield favorable results. I rarely regret not attempting something or not traveling to some new place because I know what to expect and what I want. However, there have been quite a few occasions where I would dread some event or task but surprisingly find it appealing in the end.
    Here you make efficiency of action But you use this Te in the negativist sense "it is waste of time"

− Te - useless, unprofitable, wasteful, utilization, deterioration, exhaustion, costs, expenses, risk-taking, experimentation, sales, trade, action in atmosphere of chaos, ingenuity

2. If you could choose just one thing to change about the world, what would it be?
    I really don't know. I have often answered this question in my mind but currently, I can't think of anything in particular that I would want to change about the world. I'm generally fine with the world as it is. You can't expect it to be perfectly suitable to you.
    This is where I would venture to say that you don't use much imagination. So either you lack Ne or that Ne becomes almost a product of your own content state

3. To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate?
    I don't believe in fate. I don't believe in destiny. I believe in striving to reach a vision you've set for yourself or using your present resources to move forward, assess and act.
    This is where you came off as a "realist to me" where I felt like you were on the Se/Ti divide

4. What happens after we die?
    The world moves on. I really don't care about afterlife. If there's an afterlife, cool, I'll make plans for that stage of my existence when I'm on the brink of death. Worrying about it now is stupid.
    Here I felt like the "I'll worry about that later" But you make a lot of judgement of right and correct behavior "worrying about it now is stupid"

− Te - useless, unprofitable, wasteful, utilization, deterioration, exhaustion, costs, expenses, risk-taking, experimentation, sales, trade, action in atmosphere of chaos, ingenuity;

[B]5. Should people care more about doing the right thing, or doing things right?
    Doing the right thing.
    You show morals here

[B]6. What one piece of advice would you offer to a newborn infant?
    I would wonder how I can make myself be understood by a newborn infant.
    [B]
    Again a realist

7. Where is the line between insanity and creativity?
    When someone starts experimenting with people instead of ideas or objects, dunno.
    I don't know what this means

[B]8. What is true happiness?
    When everything is going right for you.
    Not type related

[B]
    9. What things hold you back from doing the things that you really want to?

Circumstances. People. Your own limitations.
    You see how is this supposed to be interpreted in terms of how you energy flows?

[B]10. What makes you, you?
    Me.
    Same thing as above. This says nothing about you.

[B]11. What is the truth?
    What you can prove and confirm.
    How do you feel? Does this lead you to mistrust of others? Is it easy for you to trust and believe in what people say to be the truth?

. If lying is wrong, are white lies okay?
    If you withhold significant information, that's not okay.
    This tells me that you like to set limits + Se - retention of power, insubordination, defense, cover, countermove, counterattack, firmness, defense of one's interests, strong-willed pressure from the bottom upwards, strength, will, possession;

13. How do you know your perceptions are real?
    By talking to people and checking facts.
    Again you use other "real and tangible" objects as your measuring device and it's not internal. I'm thinking that you are more extraverted now that I read this.

14. What makes a good friend?
    I can't really describe it. I feel like just listing a set of adjectives and traits will not be adequate.
    Don't know what to make of this.

15. Why do people fear losing things that they do not even have yet?
    I don't relate to this so I don't know. I honestly didn't even know this was a thing.

16. Who decides what morality is?
    It's abstract. In my case, being moral is just me doing what I feel is right.
    Subjective morals here was where I feel like you use Fi

17. What is the difference between living and being alive?

You're living when you're just existing. You feel alive when you feel great.
    I don't know how to interpret this only to say it's not a subjective response.

18. Is a “wrong” act okay if nobody ever knows about it?
    No.
    Why not?

19. Is there a reason to life?

Yeah, to survive and make the most out of it. Think of it as a game.
    This is where I wonder about you being a Tactical type.

20. How do you know that your experience of consciousness is the same as other people’s experience of consciousness?

Again, by talking to people and looking outside the window.
    Objective

21. What is true strength?

When you exercise your will.
    One can assume you know what to look for when you say it involves Se

22. What is true love?
    I'm still in college. I haven't gone this deep.

23. Is a family still relevant in the modern world?

Don't think so. I won't be surprised if the concept of family is dissolved altogether in the near future.
    Negativist I would interpret this to be very negativist. + Ni - future, change in the situation over time, prediction, premonition, gradual development, evolution, gradual ascent, the dynamics of change, the flow of time, imagination, harmonious description, subtle step-by-step changes, convergence, confluence;

25. If money cannot buy happiness, can you ever be truly happy with no money?
    I guess, if you've found something that doesn't cost anything.
    realist

26. How should people live their lives?
    However they want to.
    Doesn't say anything

27. How much control do you have over your life?
    Right now, I'm fairly in control of my life.
    Doesn't say anything

28. What is freedom?
    When nothing can hold you back.
    realist

29. Isn’t one person’s terrorist another person’s freedom fighter?

Yeah, but that shouldn't be used as justification.
    Here's true use of what should be correct behavior. Please read my signature.

31. What defines you?
    Who I am. I'm not being lazy here, I seriously think I am defined by who I am in the sense of my overall character.

Doesn't say anything
    32. What do people strive for after enlightenment?
    Using whatever insight they've gained? Dunno.
    realist

33. Do we have a soul?
    I've never given any thought to the concept of having a soul. It's just meaningless to me. You live and you die. If having a soul has any additional benefits or perks, consider me interested.

34. What is intelligence?
    Another weapon for survival.

35. Do you make your own decisions, or let others make them for you?
    I prefer to make my own decisions because they are my decisions to make. If you let someone else make your decision for you, maybe the decision being made doesn't really concern you or isn't important.

36. What is reality?
    What you can touch, see, hear, taste, and feel. Reality is what you're experiencing.
    Realist. Again very tangible

37. Is trust more important than love?
    Dunno.
    Nothing here

38. Is it easier to love or be loved?

I haven't compared the two.
    You don't seem to be all that interested in esoteric conversations or thought just for the curiosity of it.

39. Is it better to love and lose or never to love?

I'll get back to you on that in a few years.

40. Do aliens exist?
    I don't know.
    Realist

It probably looks like I'm just lazy but these answers seriously reflect my attitude and approach towards the questions.[/spoiler]
    One of the hardest ways to type someone is using questionnaires because you are not physically around and I can't see how you direct your energy and what for. So with that said you will already note that it's not 100% accurate. So let's commence the best we can.
    -

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I've been able to accurately determine my type (ENTp / ILE-NE with 7w8 / SCUEI,) I'm simply in this forum to watch Sol screech: "But you are F! I know dis! You are F, Заткнись, иди на хуй! Ты мудак!"

HET2.jpg

FF
    5 planets in Scorpio: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Probably not a shrinking violet.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FeloniousFunk View Post
    Now that I've been able to accurately determine my type (ENTp / ILE-NE with 7w8 / SCUEI,) I'm simply in this forum to watch Sol screech: "But you are F! I know dis! You are F, Заткнись, иди на хуй! Ты мудак!"

HET2.jpg

FF
    Are you trying to provoke a reaction in him? It would be best to just let it slide
    -

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you trying to provoke a reaction in him? It would be best to just let it slide
    What could possibly give you that idea? The hammer and sickle on the forehead of a rabid dog? Or was it something else altogether?
    5 planets in Scorpio: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus & Mars. Probably not a shrinking violet.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What could possibly give you that idea? The hammer and sickle on the forehead of a rabid dog? Or was it something else altogether?
    lol it's how much you want him to notice your doggie

It would be nice if everyone could get along. Like my huge family. You may say something that gets on the skin but doesn't crawl in. Don't hold grudges and stay mad for too long. It begins to wear on your family
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

He does it because he's Fe ego

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Partially correct. Extroverted Ethics. However, I'm (Fe ) Super-Id block.

Ego block for an ENTP would be Ne or Ti. MY Subtype is definitely Ne.

FF
    Last edited by FeloniousFunk; 07-13-2016 at 05:58 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Correct. Extroverted Ethics. I'm (Fe )

Ego block for an ENTP would be Ne or Ti.

FF
    Exactly

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly
    So no, I'm most definitely NOT (Fe) Ego block.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Some possibility of Fi stays for him, but it's much fewer than Fe. Excluding Fi leading types.

I'm most definitely NOT Fe Ego block.
    The only definite thing is your type is not T type and you have nothing reasonable to say other. While Fe are the most possible types for you.

P.S. He or moderators should to create a separate typing thread for him.
    Last edited by Sol; 07-13-2016 at 08:21 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

So no, I'm most definitely NOT (Fe) Ego block.
    Can you explain why you think youre logical then? Because your comments focus alot on ethics, and no logic.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    But you are F! I know dis! You are F, Заткнись, иди на хуй! Ты мудак!

Сол, я думаю, что все здесь были бы очень признательны, если бы вы перестать плакать и просто сосать мой огромный жилистый петух в течение пары часов. Спасибо.

FF

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol, I think everyone here would be very grateful if you could stop crying and just suck my huge veiny cock for a couple hours. Thank you.
    Inappropriate sexual fantasies used as "dirty words" are not common for Si types, as this expresses aversion, and hence is more common for Se valued types. So taking into account rather more possibility of Fe, then IEI and EIE are left for our patient.

Everybody sees, that you don't use logical argumentation, but prefer inappropriate emotional and personal messages. It's impossibly for T types.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Some possibility of Fi stays for him, but it's much fewer than Fe. Excluding Fi leading types.

The only definite thing is your type is not T type and you have nothing reasonable to say other. While Fe are the most possible types for you.

P.S. He or moderators should to create a separate typing thread for him.
    you took his bait? I thought you would think about that

he provoked you to get angry to show your emotions

ahhh
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ahhh
    Sol has no emotions

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol has no emotions
    T types have lesser emotions. And especially lesser use them in argumentation, as strong functions are more useful. The clear example of this is inadequate freak FellatiousPunk.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahhh
    What is the point of provoking someone to get angry to show their emotions? In other words, it's like you're saying he provoked him to provoke him.

If I provoke people, I do it to find out what they think, and what their attitudes are, and what their future behavior might be like -- not what they feel. Feelings are ephemeral; to understand them, we need to know what's driving them in the first place.

Specifically, I provoke to . . .

• uncover others' biases / expose what they aren't saying
    • get a feeling for how much latent aggression they're storing, so that I know whether they're likely to attack in future
    • expose something ugly and vulnerable about myself rather than wait for the other person to discover it and think they've got something on me
    • divert attention to the ugly things in me that I can live with people scrutinizing, rather than have them search for the things I'd rather they not see
    • make a point without having to do so explicitly
    • let people hang themselves with their own rope
    • find out what people's behavior patterns are if it's not already obvious to me

There are plenty of people online who provoke for entertainment -- y'know, trolls. I sort of know how to troll but rarely do it. I've usually nothing to gain from it.

Point being, not all combative behavior is provocation. And not all provocation has the same goals. And it would be incorrect to conclude that all provocation = Fe, if indeed you think it does.
    Last edited by golden; 07-13-2016 at 12:46 PM.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As he've made a little progress in changing of opinion about own type, so sometimes that retarded psychopath may understand that his inclination to mindless hysterics contradicts to T types, besides other signes.

Sol,

Sweetheart, I dare say your F is showing I knew you'd take the bait eventually--hook, line and sinker.

I was either going to type as an INTp or an ENTp. The question was which. I just enjoy watching your hysterics as you scream at yet another person that they're an F and don't deserve to play in your T sandbox.

Keep it up, man. It's quite entertaining.

FF
    Last edited by FeloniousFunk; 07-13-2016 at 03:00 PM.

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol was a rather irritable baby until his mother discovered that she was putting his pacifier into the wrong hole.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    What is the point of provoking someone to get angry to show their emotions? In other words, it's like you're saying he provoked him to provoke him.

If I provoke people, I do it to find out what they think, and what their attitudes are, and what their future behavior might be like -- not what they feel. Feelings are ephemeral; to understand them, we need to know what's driving them in the first place.

Specifically, I provoke to . . .

• uncover others' biases / expose what they aren't saying
    • get a feeling for how much latent aggression they're storing, so that I know whether they're likely to attack in future
    • expose something ugly and vulnerable about myself rather than wait for the other person to discover it and think they've got something on me
    • divert attention to the ugly things in me that I can live with people scrutinizing, rather than have them search for the things I'd rather they not see
    • make a point without having to do so explicitly
    • let people hang themselves with their own rope
    • find out what people's behavior patterns are if it's not already obvious to me

There are plenty of people online who provoke for entertainment -- y'know, trolls. I sort of know how to troll but rarely do it. I've usually nothing to gain from it.

Point being, not all combative behavior is provocation. And not all provocation has the same goals. And it would be incorrect to conclude that all provocation = Fe, if indeed you think it does.
    He provoked to get sol to show more anger (like you stated above). I'm not saying all provoking is Fe, but in order to sense emotional state of others some provoking becomes Fe. .. Same as aggression but in another form, more possibly less force or Se becomes the role function either way poked at sol with a stick @Sol please please please leave it alone
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-13-2016 at 04:02 PM.
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

FeloniousFunk look at your profile pic. You look like youre about to cry. Youre F.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

FeloniousFunk look at your profile pic. You look like youre about to cry. Youre F.
    Why are you getting involved in another mans business aren't you ashamed of casting a stone where it isn't your business?
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Why are you getting involved in another mans business aren't you ashamed of casting a stone where it isn't your business?
    Hahaha like youre the one to talk, you always give your opinions on other peoples type without them asking for it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hahaha like youre the one to talk, you always give your opinions on other peoples type without them asking for it.
    This wasn't about opinions on type but sol's and FF's disagreement
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Fe types dramatization.

Conflictors may to have not best, but mediocre, relations.
    It needs to separate duties (to minimize tasks needing serious collaboration), give not lesser than basic social support, restrict direct claims and critic (as this is commonly done by nonvalued functions).
    Basic support for example is, from ESTJ side means to give normal income/protection (Se) and social status (Ti), from INFP to behave morally and friendly (Fi), to be wise? and help to see the life more complexly (Ne).
    It's not relations of friendship, it's relations of respect and responsibility. Typical style in past. Such relations can be relatively nice, if both have something more to each other, like sexual passion, love to children, ... And better when both have something good outside of family like the job they like, friends, etc.
    I saw long relations of conflictors. I can't name them good, but no one died there. I'm sure they could be better.
    Your mind went to a really dark place.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTp / ILE-Ne / 7w8
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can you explain why you think youre logical then?
    Because I'm a pragmatic decision maker and rely heavily on empirical data, evidence and logic (and not emotion) to make decisions.

FF

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This wasn't about opinions on type but sol's and FF's disagreement
    It is about his type? I said he is F type.