Page 20 of 73 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Your typing of forum members (archived '15-'17)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reficulris View Post
    It's mine, it's also horribly bad at the moment...
    I got my self type on it and it was very easy to choose between the options presented. Some tests are too ambiguous. Thanks for not going with sliders. I never know where to set them so I tend toward the middle. I can see you were going for a professional look. I can't remember if you were into marketing or not but I vaguely remember something associated with it and psychology. I like your site.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's mine, it's also horribly bad at the moment...
    It is also not working...at least on Mozilla it isn't. As I mentioned earlier.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    @Contra EII-Fi?

That is the best you could come up with for him?

Seriously? Are we being punk'd?

He types us identicals Contra but I would expect no less from someone who has no clue what Ni is.

Visualize this:

There's just so much wrong with this picture:

-> Why are there working gloves on the desk...? I have a hunch I know, I'll be back to this.
    -> He is not actually looking at the monitor
    -> Where do you get electricity from in a freshely decorated room(it ties up with point one)
    -> Why would anyone fix walls, paint etc in those clothes and then sit behind an ancient PC?
    -> Is it just a worker who tried to be funny? The clues are obvious...half unpainted walls, the mop below the monitor, working gloves, obviously empty frame etc.

...YES! E pur si muove! ...or not, it is, you know, a picture.

Pointless, but still an observation.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The gloves are just there in preparance for the punishment the Moderator will give for being oh so naughty.~ He knows the moderator only likes it with gloves on.

Also I nominate myself for a free typing.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    It is also not working...at least on Mozilla it isn't. As I mentioned earlier.
    Hi, Sorry I didn't notice you mentioning that.

I tested it in Firefox just now and it seemed to work. What exactly happens for you when you open the page?

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got my self type on it and it was very easy to choose between the options presented. Some tests are too ambiguous. Thanks for not going with sliders. I never know where to set them so I tend toward the middle. I can see you were going for a professional look. I can't remember if you were into marketing or not but I vaguely remember something associated with it and psychology. I like your site.
    Thanks! <3

I think sliders introduce problems because socionics has such a strong binary focus (dichotomies are not scales in my opinion). I noticed that the test seems to perform better the more socionics knowledge the taker has, which is a problem since the site is mostly aimed at true beginners. So much work so little time

The underlying idea of it is indeed to get to a point where i can use it for marketing/targeting purposes, as it is now it's far from optimal yet.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, Sorry I didn't notice you mentioning that.

I tested it in Firefox just now and it seemed to work. What exactly happens for you when you open the page?
    I'll list them, ok?

1. The "Free personality test(short)" title is missing unless highlighted.
    2. There are some errors in JavaScript, it seems. A syntax error and three reference errors({wpvq_is_debug is undefined}x2 and wpvq_refresh_page is undefined)
    3. There are two security warnings: "Loading mixed (unsafe) content displayed on a secure page "http://personalityfound.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/personality-found-find-who-you-are.png"x2 "
    4. Here's a link to the #3 problem: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/.../Mixed_content
    5. Hence I don't see the test(maybe AdBlock Plus isblocking it lol?)

Just fyi.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll list them, ok?

1. The "Free personality test(short)" title is missing unless highlighted.
    2. There are some errors in JavaScript, it seems. A syntax error and three reference errors({wpvq_is_debug is undefined}x2 and wpvq_refresh_page is undefined)
    3. There are two security warnings: "Loading mixed (unsafe) content displayed on a secure page "http://personalityfound.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/personality-found-find-who-you-are.png"x2 "
    4. Here's a link to the #3 problem: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/.../Mixed_content
    5. Hence I don't see the test(maybe AdBlock Plus isblocking it lol?)

Just fyi.
    Thanks for the analysis! Going to see what causes this.
    Hmm the security error is probably because I use a third person plugin for the quizz itself. Didn't think about it but that fucks up the https... mmm

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the analysis! Going to see what causes this.
    Hmm the security error is probably because I use a third person plugin for the quizz itself. Didn't think about it but that fucks up the https... mmm
    You're quite welcome.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I suspect Director Abbie is ESTJ, indeed

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I suspect Director Abbie is ESTJ, indeed
    Can it be you are doing this WITHOUT anything physical?

Darn, the things to transpire!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Can it be you are doing this WITHOUT anything physical?
    It's possible to suspect types by seeing how people talk and other behavior. Also I saw her photo.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's possible to suspect types by seeing how people talk and other behavior. Also I saw her photo.
    Ah, I knew it. I knew I was missing yet that crucial piece of data.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aylen - INFP, based on forum's blablabla and video

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"I believe everything and I believe nothing. I suspect everyone and I suspect no one."

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aylen - INFP, based on forum's blablabla and video

Bite me!

To be clear, he did type me "IEI", and not "INFP", in his response. I don't want confusion with MBTI since he and I are not on the same page with MBTI correlations.

Thanks sol. I appreciate the vote of confidence that I am indeed your conflictor.

Edit: Unfortunately now that I have interacted with you in this way, I am now torn. Plus you recently made some typings I actually agree with. Wonders will never cease to amaze! How can I continue to poke at you, when you annoy me, now that I have deemed you, "not so bad, after all"? I have a dilemma but I am sure you will make it easy again at some point.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't want confusion with MBTI since he and I are not on the same page with MBTI correlations.
    Yes, as some people read bad sources.
    "INFP" means 4 words: Jung's introversion, intuition, feeling, irrationality/perceiving (their descriptions are identical in MBT and Socionics sources and Jung used both terms for same). MBTI will give you INFP with more probability than any other type. If you agree that you have the mentioned dichotomies, then you agree with the used MBT notation for IEI. MBT uses Jung's dichotomies as primary way to identify types, so their mistaken functional model changes nothing.

How can I continue to poke at you, when you annoy me, now that I have deemed you, "not so bad, after all"? I have a dilemma but I am sure you will make it easy again at some point.
    As I never noticed that you poked me, so there is no difference will you do same or other. I suppose, you need to find your dual as better object for poking and common betish s&m.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Yes, as some people read bad sources.
    As I never noticed that you poked me, so there is no difference will you do same or other. I suppose, you need to find your dual as better object for poking and common betish s&m.
    Seems you noticed a couple of times but if you didn't I will start translating to Russian. I have enough dual sources to poke at.

I am not into S&M though. Too restricting. Perhaps you might enjoy being the M in it. I heard some LSE enjoy giving up some control, in certain situations.

For an IEI, I think the best nemesis is an SLE. It is poetic really. I guess you don't notice since you could never be my nemesis.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Only took him a while
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Only took him a while

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Anndalise@Suz IEE final
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Anndalise@Suz IEE final
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    That's just Maritsa being Maritsa. You're an ESE.

IEE Ne Creative Type

Some and role lovin too. () I too...
    !!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MisterNi View Post
    That's just Maritsa being Maritsa. You're an ESE.
    I don't think so.
    -

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think so.
    She's bubbly when happy and she is sometimes happy for no reason at all. That is in essence a Merry ESE, not a Serious IEE.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She's bubbly when happy and she is sometimes happy for no reason at all. That is in essence a Merry ESE, not a Serious IEE.
    And how exactly are you serious?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've watched @Suz in interaction for a while now and I don't see Fe. She's all Fi, giving hearts, love, patience in difficulties of others.

Fe* – Expression of mood and emotions. How to get people to the right emotional response; How to change somebody’s mood when you need to. How to make them feel what you feel?

You are a very emotional person. You know how to convey your mood; how to create a social atmosphere; how to coerce, persuade, influence, transform, subdue, endear, or entice.
    -

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh... i give up.

As much as I like Maritsa, I think she does have a tendency to "confirm and final" typings when they shouldn't be. She "confirmed and finaled" me as SEE a couple years ago. Now she is "confirming and finaling" me as IEE. So, which is it? Can I really rely on her socionic impressions of me?

It's actually not so important to me anymore to be properly typed, as I'm not planning to use socionics to pick out dating partners or friends. The dynamic determines compatibility, and it will work out if it's meant to.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    And how exactly are you serious?
    Do I seem like a bubbly and full of merriment person to you?

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Definitely a lot more than the average joe. Nevertheless, I dont doubt your IEEness. And agreed that Suz is most likely ESE.

TIM
    C-IEE Ne (862)
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes?
    Trust me, I was being serious and not merry the entire time. I occasionally laugh at something funny I read or hear on the radio or a funny thought. Otherwise I'm a very serious person.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Definitely a lot more than the average joe. Nevertheless, I dont doubt your IEEness. And agreed that Suz is most likely ESE.
    Thanks darya, I always thought you were an IEI, why the switch to EIE? Oh, hahah I get it.

IEE Ne Creative Type

!!!!!!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yes?
    I trust @Animal typing because he met you in person. I wonder how he compares you to @applejacks and @adri
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I trust @Animal typing because he met you in person. I wonder how he compares you to @applejacks and @adri
    That would be a tell!
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote my thoughts on Suz's type after our 2014 meeting here. I believe her to be ESE.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust me, I was being serious and not merry the entire time. I occasionally laugh at something funny I read or hear on the radio or a funny thought. Otherwise I'm a very serious person.
    uuuuuuh-huuuuuuuuuuuh

j/k

you seem like a jokey guy to me tho

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i too am curious how my demeanor compares to AJ's in particular. I dont think i've ever interacted with adri, but sure compare me to her too

April's met me a few times too, and she's good at socionics, so her opinion should count too

p.s. this is purely for scientific purposes... I u all no matter the type

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think @Maritsa might have some solid grounds for typing @Suz IEE. I myself was wondering if whether or the not the sort of bubbliness and merriment we see in people like Suz is really an Fe ego trait like a lot people here think. Spreading hearts to everyone in the manner she does always seemed more like an irrational trait to me. I think a lot of people forget that Fe is a judgement function and that rationals come across in a much more heavy, serious manner then irrationals. Fe uses emotions in a calculated manner, often to push people towards some universal cause. The Fe ego always has some agenda behind behaving the way they do, while Suz acts nice and bubbly just for the sake of it, which might be her using Fe in a demonstrative manner.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yeah i too am curious how my demeanor compares to AJ's in particular. I dont think i've ever interacted with adri, but sure compare me to her too

April's met me a few times too, and she's good at socionics, so her opinion should count too

p.s. this is purely for scientific purposes... I u all no matter the type
    I don't see you using Fe as a base function. My ESE sister and other Fe types here don't go around loving on people. That is a NeFi thing.
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What I don't get is where is Ne as a base function in Suz? Bubbliness/seriousness has nothing to do with differentiating between ESE or IEE imo, they can both be either or. My opinion: If Suz is 9w1, then she can't be ESE. While reading the chatbox and about her love life, she seems more ESE 2w3 to me (being quite demanding and proud) , but then there are so many conflicting informations (her relating to very passive IEI profile description for example) , it's difficult to tell.