Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Things that Deltas can't stand and feel annoyed by

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Things that Deltas can't stand and feel annoyed by

Think it'll be interesting to compare between the four quadras.
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lies
    disorganization
    lack of control
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be asked what I can't stand.
    ex-nameless ixtp
    *** Warning - Risk of poor communication and late response.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it is obvious that nobody in delta can stand cucumbers.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smartasses
    INFj

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

Insincerity
    being pressured to do something I don't want to do (I suppose all quadras hate that)
    having to say no to telemarketers
    having to do something boring
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    being pressured to do something I don't want to do (I suppose all quadras hate that)
    i dunno, to me that seems almost hallmark delta.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

• Just in case it hasn't been said enough, being told what I should do, think, feel. If I even catch a whiff of that, my hackles go up.

Whining. Just ask for or go for what you want. It's not that I don't ever complain about things. Maybe it's that I think the things I complain about are significant issues. I guess everyone sees it that way. No but seriously, if you're hungry, get food. If you're fed up with your boyfriend, do something about it. If you're tired, take a nap.

Lack of structure. I've worked in places where job duties weren't clearly defined, where you didn't know who gets what or who does what. HATED it. I like some kind of structure, whether we're playing a game or deciding what CDs we're going to play during our 6 hour road trip.

Neat-freaks. From them I always get a distinct whiff of "you ought to". I'm not a complete slob okay, but things are a little "loose" in my domicile (or in my car, or on my desk, etc.) and that's just the way I operate.

People who can't deal with the "abnormal".

People who rebel just for rebellion's sake.
    EII
    4w5, sp/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Wet socks.

====
    ====

Nice warm dry soft comfy socks Ahhh, sounds great!

Honesty. Oh, yes!! Now that is some refreshing, comforting, healthy stuff there.

Sincerity. The nicest of all.

More reasons for my INFj infatuations...
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being in temperatures above 60 degrees celius
    Being in temperatures below 100 degrees celcius
    Having someone blow torch my face like in the movie hostel
    Being ran over by a car
    Having a friend betray me
    Slipping on a banana peel
    Getting mugged
    Being devoured by a predator
    People messing around too much at work(funnily enough)
    People who are grumpy for small insignificant things
    Swimming in a bath of acid
    Lack of sense of humour
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Boredom
    -Monotony
    -Weakness

-People......haha

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    -Boredom
    -Monotony
    -Weakness
    -People......haha
    I agree with everything except i generally like people
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

manipulation, boredom, whining, hangover, people throwing trash in the street, neat-freaks, cigarette smoke, hypocrisy, the irrational, the perverted, fanaticism, monotony, spoiled brats, stress.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Kitten
    manipulation
    boredom
    whining
    hangover
    people throwing trash in the street
    neat-freaks
    cigarette smoke
    hypocrites
    the irrational
    the perverted
    stress
    Yes yes yes, add monotany and this one occured to me today as I was in a bookstore... When parents dont discipline their children. I was on the verge of kicking some major ass today because this child was throwing a tantrum at the bookstore and the parents would not shut the kid up and would not leave the store. Everyone was cringing and looking at each other like "For Gods sakes, why dont they smack that kid?". OOOOOh that grates on my nerves! I NEVER, EVER tried anything like that when I was a tot. My parents would have beat the tar out of me. Now a days parents are afraid to discipline their children (and discipline is not always a spanking) no matter how miserable its making the child not to mention all of us around who have to hear them and listen to them talk back, kick and scream. What kind of adults will they turn out to be if they have no respect for their parents?! They surely will not respect anyone esle. Its not the childs fault really. Im not advocating child abuse (so dont get all PC on me ) but this new "hands off", children have adult rights, way of parenting is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. All I can say is, if you are raising a little monster do not leave them alone with me cause I cannot tolerate that crap. Next time Im considering pulling the parents aside and telling them that I dont think its fair that we should have to be subject to that, even if they dont appreciate it.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Kitten
    manipulation
    boredom
    whining
    hangover
    people throwing trash in the street
    neat-freaks
    cigarette smoke
    hypocrites
    the irrational
    the perverted
    stress
    Yes yes yes, add monotany and this one occured to me today as I was in a bookstore... When parents dont discipline their children. I was on the verge of kicking some major ass today because this child was throwing a tantrum at the bookstore and the parents would not shut the kid up and would not leave the store. Everyone was cringing and looking at each other like "For Gods sakes, why dont they smack that kid?". OOOOOh that grates on my nerves! I NEVER, EVER tried anything like that when I was a tot. My parents would have beat the tar out of me. Now a days parents are afraid to discipline their children (and discipline is not always a spanking) no matter how miserable its making the child not to mention all of us around who have to hear them and listen to them talk back, kick and scream. What kind of adults will they turn out to be if they have no respect for their parents?! They surely will not respect anyone esle. Its not the childs fault really. Im not advocating child abuse (so dont get all PC on me ) but this new "hands off", children have adult rights, way of parenting is the stupidest thing I have ever seen. All I can say is, if you are raising a little monster do not leave them alone with me cause I cannot tolerate that crap. Next time Im considering pulling the parents aside and telling them that I dont think its fair that we should have to be subject to that, even if they dont appreciate it.
    Yeah, the worst thing is though, all the busy bodies who act like you're an abuser for correcting your kids. It's a fine line to walk when you're in public -- can't win.
    I may or may not be delta, but I too can't stand parents that don't discipline their children. Equally annoying are those who yell idle threats, as if they truly believe their child is too stupid to notice that mom or dad never carries out the threat. Children can smell an idle threat before the parent even makes it. I had to watch a woman repeatedly make this mistake as I waited to get a haircut one day, and it took a great deal of self-discipline not to explain to her that her children were playing her for the fool, only giving token obedience after she gave the same idle threat over and over.

I also don't like people who have no experience with children trying to tell others how to raise their children. (This is ironic because I have no children of my own; however, I do keep my neices and nephew every summer, so I have experience in handling kids.)

Other things:

- Monotony
    - Willful Ignorance
    - Dogmatic attitude (especially toward inane things)
    - People who don't know what they're talking about, and more so when they don't/won't realize that they don't know what they're talking about
    - Lack of consideration for others
    - Dismissing my ideas/arguments without even giving them due consideration
    - Acting like I'm stupid because (general) you're too stuck up to believe other points of view might exist or that I might be able to figure out the extremely obvious
    - Pointless consumerism
    - Treating people as objects
    - Being ordered around
    - People whose likes and dislikes follow the 1984 principle - they pretend (decieve themselves into believing?) that what they currently like or dislike, they have always liked/disliked
    - People that try to involve me in "drama"
    - People that generally engage in "drama"
    - Manipulation
    - Arrogance
    - People who dismiss a point of view based on an unjustified ad hominem attack (or ad hominem in general)
    - People who can't separate fact from opinion
    - People who can't separate child-like from childish
    - Pointless rules, especially those that unnecessarily impede the ability to achieve a goal
    - Comedians that find it important to tell the audience that a joke is supposed to be funny (perhaps if the joke was truly funny, it wouldn't be necessary to inform the audience the joke is funny)

Of course, if I'm not Delta, this list can be ignored. I wouldn't be surprised if most of these were universal, though.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-pokeball

Id be afraif that the parent(s) would be openly-aggressive in public. I cant imagine that someone like that is very socially aware. I think it is funny, though. My siblings and I never had physical punishment and were probably among the nicest. This isnt to say that it is always like that or that minor physical punishment is wrong but that there are multiple ways to deal with children in an effective manner. Each manner has general rules for effectiveness on children.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Id be afraif that the parent(s) would be openly-aggressive in public. I cant imagine that someone like that is very socially aware. I think it is funny, though. My siblings and I never had physical punishment and were probably among the nicest. This isnt to say that it is always like that or that minor physical punishment is wrong but that there are multiple ways to deal with children in an effective manner. Each manner has general rules for effectiveness on children.
    Well, corporal punishment isn't supposed to be "aggressive." It's a simple manner in which to establish consequences to actions until the child develops a more "advanced" moral reasoning. If a parent is attempting to truly hurt the child, I'd say that parent has completely missed the point of the goal they're supposed to be working toward.

Of course there are other effective methods of helping a child develop behavioral maturity. I'm not entirely convinced the infamous "time out" is among them. I've never seen a parent use the "time out" with any appreciable effect. Perhaps I just haven't seen the right parents, but recalling my own personal childhood, I can't imagine how it would have any effect. My mom tried it once, and I just wondered what happened that allowed me to get away with misbehaving.
    That faith makes blessed under certain circumstances, that blessedness does not make of a fixed idea a true idea, that faith moves no mountains but puts mountains where there are none: a quick walk through a madhouse enlightens one sufficiently about this. (A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.) - Friedrich Nietzsche

Creepy-pokeball

I dont mean that. There are things in which the child will not understand if done by an immature parent. For example, if a child behaves poorly and warrants the punishment yet one parent states that the punishment will happen later (the common example is, "when daddy gets home.") then the child will not understand the punishment at all. The punishment was futile and it leaves the child confused. That is what I meant by general rules. Timing is part of it. Timing-Consistancy...I forgot the third part....oh, explanation/conversation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont mean that. There are things in which the child will not understand if done by an immature parent. For example, if a child behaves poorly and warrants the punishment yet one parent states that the punishment will happen later (the common example is, "when daddy gets home.") then the child will not understand the punishment at all. The punishment was futile and it leaves the child confused. That is what I meant by general rules. Timing is part of it. Timing-Consistancy...I forgot the third part....oh, explanation/conversation.
    I got that.

I'm not sure what you thought I misunderstood.

Creepy-pokeball

BTW, I didnt have time out. I had all privledges revoked and became grounded.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, I didnt have time out. I had all privledges revoked and became grounded.
    Heh, I had that happen, too. It's quite effective.

Creepy-pokeball

lol I thought I was gonna die. Time punishment was far mor lethal than physical punishment to me. My mom was smart. She knew it was =p

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whenever I see a child being punished, I want to punish the parent. Whenever I hear a conversation that deals with anybody saying "Oh, we should teach him how to behave", I feel anger rising throughout my whole body. So, that might be a determining difference in quadra attitude.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously, all stories of American child upbringing makes me scared. Not to be bashing or condescending, it just does. What's with the agression? (It sounds like all parents and children are at war with each other.) So I don't think it's a quadra thing.

But what I meant to add was that I hate moralism and judgement. Yes, really.
    INFj

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should start a new thread - Delta quadra values and childrearing. Or you could all listen to auntie Cat while she explains everything to everybody.
    • Delta hates obnoxious people (including little ones) who behave in a selfish and obtrusive way and limit everybody else's joie de vivre. Thus the anger about toddler tantrums. However, Delta also hates being told what to do, esp. if it's of the "...because I say so!" kind. And Delta hates arbitrary violence. So, no worries. -- A style of childrearing that (I think) is Delta-compatible: the "logical consequences" stuff. (Anybody read Rudolf Dreikurs "Children - the challenge"?)

Now go and procreate.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK first I agree with a lot of the stuff people said. Especially "drama". Ugh.

But as for the parents/children thing, you need to see this from the other side. First, all children have tantrums at some point - at least most. Most healthy children. I have a friend whose son had never had a tantrum by age 3 and his pediatrician had him evaluated for autism because of it. He doesn't have autism, he's just quiet and unusually docile, but it's an example that *most* children have tantrums. It's a natural part of them learning they are their own people and have some power over themselves. Completely natural.

Second, I don't believe in corporal punishment. Using physical aggression toward children leads to aggressive children in my opinion.

But, if my daughter had a tantrum in a store, restaurant, whatever, we went outside until it was over. There's no reason for everyone else to have to live through it. She's outgrown tantrums now. But if she's loud and disturbing people around us, we go outside until she's able to be quieter. I don't punish her for it, I just take her outside for a few minutes. It doesn't happen often and usually only when we've had a big day and she's overstimulated. Again, this is normal and natural.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Using physical aggression toward children leads to aggressive children in my opinion.
    Certainly. All aggression leads to more aggression.
    INFj

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@slacker mom: Exactly! Yay! Voice of reason!

What I hate:
    Wealthy 1st-world anarchism. Being told what I ought to feel. Esp.: being told I ought to like doing housework. Being told that I "need to try and see the positive side of things" when really my problem is that I always see the positive side of things and only recognize the negative side after it ripped my head off and started to chew on my intestines. Being patronized. "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. Being rushed. People who ride their bikes on the sidewalk. Bullying. Shallow chit-chat that goes on for ages without ever touching ONE relevant, interesting, or personal topic. Monotony. Boredom. Stagnation. Any (German) building built in the 50s, 60s and 70s. Misogyny. Misandry. Any prejudice that limits people's identities or actions. Turnips. Parnips. Tripe. When people smoke in coffeeshops or restaurants. Cultural snobbery. Pretense. When people blank out a part of reality because it doesn't fit into their ideology. Hot humid weather. Being in a party where someone announces that there'll be a "fun game" soon where "everyone must join in" and "go wild".

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    Exactly! Yay! Voice of reason!

What I hate:
    Wealthy 1st-world anarchism. Being told what I ought to feel. Esp.: being told I ought to like doing housework. Being told that I "need to try and see the positive side of things" when really my problem is that I always see the positive side of things and only recognize the negative side after it ripped my head off and started to chew on my intestines. Being patronized. "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. Being rushed. People who ride their bikes on the sidewalk. Bullying. Shallow chit-chat that goes on for ages without ever touching ONE relevant, interesting, or personal topic. Monotony. Boredom. Stagnation. Any (German) building built in the 50s, 60s and 70s. Misogyny. Misandry. Any prejudice that limits people's identities or actions. Turnips. Parnips. Tripe. When people smoke in coffeeshops or restaurants. Cultural snobbery. Pretense. When people blank out a part of reality because it doesn't fit into their ideology. Hot humid weather. Being in a party where someone announces that there'll be a "fun game" soon where "everyone must join in" and "go wild".
    Every ENFp I have encountered has stated their distaste for heat. Even the ENTp Ive know online for 6 years repeatedly makes it known that he would be okay living inside of a giant ice cube. Smoking in indoor public areas and riding bikes on sidewalks is illegal where I live btw.

Cultural snobbery would be on my top 10 list. I get annoyed with it because it seems as if someone's subjective values are now running rampant and placing values on things that are very much pointless.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food fashions. When someone looks at a menu and says "I can't order that - it's so terribly Nineties."

Creepy-pokeball

lol I havent heard that before. Im going to have to say that for fun to see what reactions are to be found among others.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Food fashions. When someone looks at a menu and says "I can't order that - it's so terribly Nineties."
    ROFL I'd laugh out loud if someone said that.

But I've heard people get really pretentious talking about wine and food and it DRIVES ME CRAZY - so yeah I hate that too. But the "it's so terribly Nineties" used as a reason to not order something. Stupid stupid stupid! Either it tastes good or it doesn't!
    -Mark Twain

Creepy-pokeball

ROFL I'd laugh out loud if someone said that.

But I've heard people get really pretentious talking about wine and food and it DRIVES ME CRAZY - so yeah I hate that too. But the "it's so terribly Nineties" used as a reason to not order something. Stupid stupid stupid! Either it tastes good or it doesn't!
    I'll never understand wine tasting. I think that maybe I will someday I will. Maybe someday I will be at an age that I will be able to appreciate such pointless efforts. Then I laugh to myself and think, "F that! I can think of a million better things to do."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@slacker mom: Exactly! Yay! Voice of reason!

What I hate:
    Wealthy 1st-world anarchism. ( Is that like that England and the USA?) I Being told what I ought to feel. Esp.: being told I ought to like doing housework. Being told that I "need to try and see the positive side of things" when really my problem is that I always see the positive side of things and only recognize the negative side after it ripped my head off and started to chew on my intestines. Being patronized. "You're beautiful" by James Blunt. Being rushed. People who ride their bikes on the sidewalk. Bullying. Shallow chit-chat that goes on for ages without ever touching ONE relevant, interesting, or personal topic.
    -so true-
    Monotony. Boredom. Stagnation. --true true true-- Any (German) building built in the 50s, 60s and 70s (Please explain ) Misogyny. Misandry. Any prejudice that limits people's identities or actions. Turnips. Parnips. Tripe. When people smoke in coffeeshops or restaurants. Cultural snobbery. Pretense. When people blank out a part of reality because it doesn't fit into their ideology. Hot humid weather. Being in a party where someone announces that there'll be a "fun game" soon where "everyone must join in" and "go wild".
    This list is funny. I think I perfer the heat over the cold though, especially damp cold. Brrrr no thank you.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Creepy-pokeball

I finally found an Ne primary that prefers the opposing extreme. Yay Do you or would you go out of your way to avoid either extreme, though? Im wondering if that is the common link that may be linked to Si. Or maybe Im crack :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....But as for the parents/children thing, you need to see this from the other side. First, all children have tantrums at some point - at least most. Most healthy children. I have a friend whose son had never had a tantrum by age 3 and his pediatrician had him evaluated for autism because of it. He doesn't have autism, he's just quiet and unusually docile, but it's an example that *most* children have tantrums. It's a natural part of them learning they are their own people and have some power over themselves. Completely natural.

Second, I don't believe in corporal punishment. Using physical aggression toward children leads to aggressive children in my opinion.

But, if my daughter had a tantrum in a store, restaurant, whatever, we went outside until it was over. There's no reason for everyone else to have to live through it. She's outgrown tantrums now. But if she's loud and disturbing people around us, we go outside until she's able to be quieter. I don't punish her for it, I just take her outside for a few minutes. It doesn't happen often and usually only when we've had a big day and she's overstimulated. Again, this is normal and natural.
    Thanks for your response Slacker Mom. If your form of discipline works then more power to you. At least you would take the child outside. After re-reading my post I suppose I should have emphasized this was no normal everyday tantrum. This was a full on demonic asault, very dramatic and piearcing. I see children get upset all the time in public and the parents will speak to them in serious tones and they get the point or get taken to the car. This is acceptable. These wussy parents acted like they were helpless and slaves of their 4 year old tyrant. I noticed people leaving the bookstore to get away. Thats just wrong.

Topaz

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my daughter's tantrums were pretty demonic. A friend of mine who is a nurse saw one and said I should have her evaluated for epilepsy because it almost looked like a seizure to her.

The intensity of the tantrum is a difference to us, but to the child a tantrum is a tantrum. They aren't any more or less in control of a bad tantrum than a mild one, so reacting differently to them based on intensity is only for our benefit - there isn't any teaching value in that. And "discipline" means teaching, not punishment, so it's important to keep in mind what is being taught.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I finally found an Ne primary that prefers the opposing extreme. Yay Do you or would you go out of your way to avoid either extreme, though? Im wondering if that is the common link that may be linked to Si. Or maybe Im crack :/
    I wouldnt go to Finland in the winter ( or Seatlle for that matter ) I dont do as much to avoid the heat but I dont care for extremes. I love to go swimming when its very hot. I live near San Francisco and the water is very cold. I went to the beach more times in one summer when I lived in NY than I probably did my whole life on the West Coast. If I lived down in San Diego it would be different ofcourse. It seems I lose circulation in my feet and hands fairly quickly in cold weather. This condition was very acute when I was very young and seems to lessen as I get older. Maybe thats because of global warming

Topaz

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my daughter's tantrums were pretty demonic. A friend of mine who is a nurse saw one and said I should have her evaluated for epilepsy because it almost looked like a seizure to her.

The intensity of the tantrum is a difference to us, but to the child a tantrum is a tantrum. They aren't any more or less in control of a bad tantrum than a mild one, so reacting differently to them based on intensity is only for our benefit - there isn't any teaching value in that. And "discipline" means teaching, not punishment, so it's important to keep in mind what is being taught.
    OH NO, You were one of those moms too! hmmm I think you underestimate children. They know what works and what wont and they CAN control themselves given the proper insentives. Thats what the discipline/teaching is about. Even before they are 1 years old babies start to push boundries and manipulate. Ive seen it! Let me conclude by saying that any correction should be done in love not anger or exasperation. Each child is different so different approaches are called for.

Topaz

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an awful lot of parents and an awful lot of kids, and regardless of whether their parents "correct" them for their tantrums or not, 95% of them seem to stop having them around the same time - when they learn how to talk well and can explain what's bothering them.
    -Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast