Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Default Maritsãonics

A while ago, I compiled some stats tallying up the self-typings of forum members, with all the flaws inherent in doing so.

The stats were as follows:

I have now done something similar with Maritsa's typings, based on her latest update. Normally, I would consider it a little unfair to single out one forum member for such an exercise. Normally.

Obviously, this table isn't exactly comparable to the self-typings one...Maritsa doesn't necessarily have to type people of all types in direct proportion to how they appear on the forum, and the self-typings data may also have its own inherent biases. I do think however Maritsa's typings form a sufficiently large data set to be capable of some analysis. It is possible that this table will make for Interesting reading, but alternatively, it is also possible that it may tell you what you already know.

The following people had two types listed, hence I gave each of the relevant types a score of 0.5: Brilliand, Capitalist Pig, Haley, lungs, Ryene Astraelis, Subteigh, Twitch

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"You are 30 times more likely to be killed by a falling coconut than by a shark, but are only 17 times more likely to be typed SEE by Maritsa than EII"

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

SEE and SLI are her favourites

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha TE-Attack

I favour the "inspired TI attacks on religion" approach

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what would make this more interesting?

If you did this for everyone and then we could have a huge pool to compare data with.
    How thrilling, I know.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post

If you did this for everyone and then we could have a huge pool to compare data with.
    How thrilling, I know.
    Data vrs idea :/
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LostInDreams View Post
    SEE and SLI are her favourites
    No. ILI IEE SLI ESE everyone except the very rare ESI and some wonderful SEE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aww someone's ass hurt that they didn't get an EII plaque
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You type @aestrivex as a SEE.

I think most people will quite understand if I say that I consider your opinion on my type as essentially worthless and that I really do not care what you type me. I could not be any more truthful than that.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    You type @aestrivex as a SEE.

I think most people will quite understand if I say that I consider your opinion on my type as essentially worthless and that I really do not care what you type me. I could not be any more truthful than that.
    And because you don't care you opened this thread . How ironic
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I said I didn't care what you typed me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Keep doing your stats as far as I'm concerned EII don't give two squats about that sort od DATA.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I said I didn't care what you typed me.
    But you opened this thread fully knowing that others know how I type and what the trends of my typing are to show what? What exactly?
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    But you opened this thread fully knowing that others know how I type and wheat the trends of my typing are to show what? What exactly?
    I did an analysis of forum self-typings in another thread because I foremost thought it was interesting, and secondly, because I thought it would encourage debate or be useful in some wider way.

With this analysis, I wanted to statistically evaluate your large collection of typings. When you pursue others and type them for example "SEE. CONFIRMED AND FINAL" on a regular basis, and selectively quote people like this:
    Minde - (SEI) ISFp Confirm
    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    Then again, I've also been told that I have a very expressive face.
    LOL

For my pleasure I'm going to add this under her type:

INFJs have a very characteristic dispassionate facial expression. Gulenko
    I think it is good to record the phenomenon and get a sense of proportion.

I find your responses in your thread completely puzzling, especially considering your past behaviour.

Let us not forget that on top of all this, it was you who created the "Your typing of forum members" thread because you were "curious".

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Keep doing your stats as far as I'm concerned EII don't give two squats about that sort od DATA.
    this is the typical Typist nonsense that you regularly churn out. You're no Grand Humanist, regardless of your type...you also do not act in a professional manner for helping others...and you are also entirely oblivious to scientific scrutiny, as you have again shown. Your self-image is a total sham.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

this is the typical Typist nonsense that you regularly churn out. You're no Grand Humanist, regardless of your type...you also do not act in a professional manner for helping others...and you are also entirely oblivious to scientific scrutiny, as you have again shown. Your self-image is a total sham.
    Now you resort to ad hominem attacks and hitting someones weak functions how sad for you and others who come from the school of Expat and his typing nonsense that produced this culture of stereotypes that you can't shake. How sad.
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I did an analysis of forum self-typings in another thread because I foremost thought it was interesting, and secondly, because I thought it would encourage debate or be useful in some wider way.

With this analysis, I wanted to statistically evaluate your large collection of typings. When you pursue others and type them for example "SEE. CONFIRMED AND FINAL" on a regular basis, and selectively quote people like this:

I think it is good to record the phenomenon and get a sense of proportion.

I find your responses in your thread completely puzzling, especially considering your past behaviour.

Let us not forget that on top of all this, it was you who created the "Your typing of forum members" thread because you were "curious".
    You really know how to be direct and straight forward. How about try "I opened this thread to what others thinkbof your typings" now that is a condensed simplified and brief statement that doesn't do dance abouts. How does that compare to your own is what you may want to preoccupy your self in studying and why.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Now you resort to ad hominem attacks and hitting someones weak functions how sad for you and others who come from the school of Expat and his typing nonsense that produced this culture of stereotypes that you can't shake. How sad.
    It is not an ad homnem if it is directly relevant and appropriate to the debate, which it is. You have continuously said someone wasn't a humanist like you, that they don't value facts...that they smiled too much...etc. as it suits your own ends, always taking things out of context and blowing them out of proportion. You have also claimed to have Socionics expertise because you've known "experts"...you claim to help people in Socionics matters, you would like us all to think you are knowledgeable about the human condition.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

You really know how to be direct and straight forward. How about try "I opened this thread to what others thinkbof your typings" now that is a condensed simplified and brief statement that doesn't do dance abouts. How does that compare to your own is what you may want to preoccupy your self in studying and why.
    I know how to be direct and straight forward but I'm apparently being criticised for supposedly not being direct and straight forward in my first post in this thread? I thought the thread spoke for itself.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know how to be direct and straight forward but I'm apparently being criticised for supposedly not being direct and straight forward in my first post in this thread? I thought the thread spoke for itself.
    This thread would have been better conducted via private message
    or between you and Maritsa on your visitor messaging boards.

This did not need to be a thread. If anything it goes entirely against
    your mission which is apparently being direct and straight forward.
    This is passive aggressive. Not direct. Direct would have been
    talking to Maritsa, not making a thread like this.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I've already given my reasons for posting this thread, and I don't see it as problematic.

Consider that Maritsa considers herself a Socionist and has created a public thread with her typings of forum members. What is your issue really?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've already given my reasons for posting this thread, and I don't see it as problematic.

Consider that Maritsa considers herself a Socionist and has created a public thread with her typings of forum members. What is your issue really?
    I am sorry it came across as though I have an "issue" with the way you conduct and
    choose to express yourself. Not my intention in the slightest. I was just giving you
    an outsider opinion on how this doesn't come across as direct or straight forward.

We all know how Maritsa would feel, and does feel, about this thread. I am providing
    an observation that isn't personally invested.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ah ok, I thought you were seeing this thread as an attempt to indirectly tackle Maritsa for her perceived overbearingness...it isn't: I have covered this directly in the relevant places (or as relevant as can be...there may be offshoots now that necessitate thread splits)

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Why have you posted your friend Rod's type statistics to your personal blog?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I see that according to Rod Novichkov's stats (if they are his), the most common male type is SLI, and the most common female type is SEE.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Inferred type distribution according to Rod:

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SubT I type You SEE confirm and final for your liking to gather data check facts (Se) and use forms of social manipulation
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

SubT I type You SEE confirm and final for your liking to gather data check facts (Se) and use forms of social manipulation
    Gathering data and checking facts is at the forefront of the mind of SEEs, right.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this what EII's do? I don't want no part of it.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by divergentwacey View Post
    Is this what EII's do? I don't want no part of it.
    Yes. When we have a hobby it becomes like a job. We do it steadily
    -

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have we not learned our lesson yet, guys?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Delta conflicts seem kinda proper and follow some kind of rules of engagement. You guys sure know how to pull your punches. After my recent war in Beta it feels relaxing here...Some Alpha seem almost cordial in their conflicts. Haven't really seen the Gamma's go at it yet. Maybe I want to defect to Gammaville.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

the figures in the blog post say what % of males, and what % of females are thinkers, sensors etc. and do not give a figure for everybody together, but yes, that is what the data would suggest

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words
    Are you trying to demonstrate that SEE's and SLI's are the types most commonly interested in socionics forums? Or are you just being a cunt who's wasted his time gathering someone else's typing stats and made a stupid passive aggressive thread about it.
    There's nothing passive-aggressive about exposing peoples biases.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    There's nothing passive-aggressive about exposing peoples biases.
    This is why I deleted my post.... everything he's (not) said in the thread is and I really can't be bothered reading it again to demonstrate.

TIM
    O,!C,I;IEI
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrangea View Post

How thrilling, I know.
    Once upon a time, @ragnar had dendrograms up of how similar different people's typings were, or such. That was definitely one of the better things to come from this community.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Are you trying to demonstrate that SEE's and SLI's are the types most commonly interested in socionics forums? Or are you just being a cunt who's wasted his time gathering someone else's typing stats and made a stupid passive aggressive thread about it.
    If you have an issue with passive-aggressive behaviour, best not to carry out an exemplary example of it while contributing nothing whatsoever.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

gibberish

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Delta conflicts seem kinda proper and follow some kind of rules of engagement. You guys sure know how to pull your punches. After my recent war in Beta it feels relaxing here...Some Alpha seem almost cordial in their conflicts. Haven't really seen the Gamma's go at it yet. Maybe I want to defect to Gammaville.
    From my experience, Gamma conflicts seem to be brutal but swift.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast