Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    @nanashi In the Charlize Theron video with Nicole Kidman and that other person (I didn't catch her name) - I think Charlize looks Se-lead. She has presence. The other two, especially Nicole are shrinking away, and she just takes up so much more space. Charlize reminds me very much of my SEE friends. Just open no-filter and completely herself, always really liked them for those qualities. I think Nicole is Se-polr. She looks like she could be crushed at any moment or blow away in a stiff wind.

Don't get a lot of good examples of SLE vs SEE women so idk if Charlize could be SLE instead, but I don't think LIE is in the running at all. My 2c, do what you want with it.

Hi, Squark.

I like how you noticed and spoke about the presence. I def see what you're talking about. I wouldn't say the cause is necessarily what you're positing it is.

LIE are well known as people who get constant positive feedback for our interest in things external to us, for our confidence in effecting tangible change from application of methods, and for our joy in physical awareness (though it's spotty) and for our facility in groups of people. We often feel very good in groups of people...And tall people and extroverted people (Theron and myself are both) have been shown to appear as very assertive and confident and to be noticed/have attention drawn to us.

LIE and EIE have presence.

I agree that Kidman almost always seems like an introvert who values other elements of life than I do....(and she's often typed SEI, EII, or LII). And the third woman is significantly younger in age and in the industry. They could be her mommies.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oliver Sykes Se-ESI Some rocker dude seems like a good typing by whomever did it. Quite the Bob Dylan, Paul Newman vibes. Newman might be ESFp.

Sykes
    seems like he might have an enneagram 4 or 3w4 in his tritype?

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/765612005404533363/
    Last edited by nanashi; 03-26-2021 at 12:45 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567