Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Male ESI's and Female LIE's (ISFj and ENTj)

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Te-LIE

Last edited by suedehead; 05-02-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is she one and the same woman.

SLE>SEE, not LIE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, she's LIE.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Never seen a female LIE so casually hottish...kinda relaxed (Ep) and totally sure of what's going on there in front of her. If you think you may need a LIE to show how-to PUA-get ppl ... well ... that doesn't make her LIE. Pua preachers are usually Ti creative or EIE.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

btw chick kinda vibes like mila kunis (who's Se base, prolly SLE)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post

SLE>SEE, not LIE
    I totally agree that the woman in the video is not LIE. I have worked with an LIE woman for the past year, and she couldn't be bothered to make a video like this.
    I identified the woman I know as an LIE because we worked together for several months on a project, and we agreed on everything. It was a classic Identity relationship. We worked on the project in a small office and sat shoulder to shoulder for hours at a time for months, and people who saw us together couldn't believe that anyone could survive that long, being that close to me. But we got along great. More than great, since our areas of expertise did not overlap and we could learn from each other and support the project. She had previously run a division at GE, had taken her current job for fun and relaxation, and was simultaneously going to school to get a Ph.D (again, just because she thought it would be fun). I tried to hire her when the project was done, but she was not interested because she was set on following her plan.
    In the course of the project, I asked her about her private life. Not because I wanted to intrude into it (there's no romantic spark there, just mutual admiration and respect, and honestly, I think she's fascinated and amazed that a male both likes her and is not intimidated by her), but rather because I hoped I could find out how another LIE had handled being divorced and remarried.
    She told me that her first husband had a nickname for her. It was “Sledge”, short for -hammer. The two of them evidently did not get along, and they got a divorce. She said she then met a guy whom she had known years earlier, but who had not made much of an impression on her at that time. But this time, they went out a few times, and she gradually realized that she liked him. A lot. They're now married, super-happily, and have two kids, a girl and a boy. The girl looks like her, and the boy looks like him.
    She says her present husband runs a catering business and is always working hard at it, but is not that good at figuring out how to make a profit, because he's always under-pricing or giving freebies to people whom he thinks need help. So, I assume she's Dualized now to an ESI.
    Here is my own take on what LIE women look like. They have a kind of an inward look about them (as if they are constantly thinking about their plan) that instantly turns outward toward you when they notice you. They will listen to you politely until they either decide that you are full of bullshit or that you are making sense. Then, they will tell you what they think, and you can take it or leave it.
    The woman in the video isn't doing any of that.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Amber has got you there suede. Kezia jives more like a SLE way before a LIE.

She describes herself as being the alpha woman.

"Attack bitch shield gives you more to work with: putting you down, asking you difficult questions, putting you down, making you jump through hoops. This is what I do."

"Its so much easier to destroy the bitch shields if she has the attack one".

"Girls like to use the attack one because they have got a little audience there and they like to show off." "Letting me show you how I can make this man squirm...seriously girls do this" giggles ...."Who ever said girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice?......weird". Beta quadra values of having thick skin and being able to take a joke in a competitive way.

Then she tries to convince the room that guys need to try and approach a girl like this, no matter what her problem is. Hidden Fe agenda is pretty clear here. Approach the mean SLE bitch because she is just testing the guys anyway to see who is strong enough for her. Her PUA is all about her type of chick, like herself.

"Why limit yourself, why say I'm only going to talk to really friendly girls, do you know how many girls you are cutting off from the equation" (unspoken assumption here is she is saying "girls like me", bossy tough alpha girls) "It doesn't mean she is a bitch, seriously I have a heart of gold, I really consider myself a very kind loving person, but I put a bitch shield up from time to time". (ahh, SLEs)

"Say you see a group of woman, and one of them is absolutely beautiful, say she is stunning, she is a darling, she is friendly, she is great, that's the one I want to go for". (Basically she is a textbook IEI, Kezia is saying). "ONE PROBLEM.....guess who is there? There is one alpha bitchy girl, probably just like me, right in the middle calling the shots and you've got to get through her." (this alpha negativist boss is the SLE girl guarding her tribe of girls). "And you've got to get through her to get to that girl, to get to anyone of the girls there."

Just to see your side of this suede, I guess you could say Kezia is one of those ENTj's relying super heavily on the Se activation and therefore is projecting her needs to be find a suitable partner who will tame her in a sense. @silke talked about such an LIE in a Doctor Phil episode who seems similar to Kezia.

I think why over-complicate this though?...if it walks and quacks like a duck, it probably is a duck. Or in this case it probably is an SLE. Nothing in her PUA touches really on introverted ethics. Its all very surface bodily attractions, all very emoting information, relying totally on other people's extroverted ethics towards her controlling how she will react. Further, she puts it forth in a negativist, rational introverted thinking style of systems. "Follow this, this and this and here is why". It's very creative Ti. Finally, she has quite Ep sort of energy about her with her eyes always directed outwards, no self-reflection moments there at all.

Sexy though for sure.
    Last edited by wacey; 05-02-2015 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I see through it, lol. And she doesn't seem that physically confident. Don't care enough to explain further.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I see through it, lol. And she doesn't seem that physically confident.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gamma NT's are supposed to be psuedo-aggressors. She talks the talk but I don't see it in her body lanaguage which looks stiff and skittish (https://www.google.com/search?site=&...45.WK0yx92SF_M) and she talks about wanting guys to be aggressive with her and tell her that she gives him a hardon. I find everything she says really straightforward and she focuses on what works. You're both romanticizing the type too much.
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-02-2015 at 04:02 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma NT's are supposed to be psuedo-aggressors. She talks the talk but I don't see it in her body language and she talks about wanting guys to be aggressive with her and tell her that she gives him a hardon.
    Oh right that.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Don't you just see the Se focus in everything she says? Physical attraction, getting something/someone, bending situations and pushing people out of their patterns with Ti systematization in her case --- compare her to Mathew Hussey (SEE) who talks about affinity, connection, and a more intrinsic kind of worth ("if you get to think highly of someone and their opinion matters to you, rejection hurts more, but you have to move forward" etc).

She talks about "rules" that apparently work anytime with anyone -- Fi polr bullshit. She comes from a place of believing anyone can be gotten with the right tactics -- you know, if I'm rude and dismissive with a guy, it's not about compatibility between ppl and my dislike of him, it's about a so-called bitch shield that can be broken. Se volitional qualities in full command, complete unawareness of ppl's deeper motivations --- indeed with a Fe clothing: people's external reaction and its manipulation for a specific goal.

Besides she's all about challenge and assessment of strength -- Se ego. She sure knows how to weigh guys' confidence (and resistance to "shit") quickly, I have no doubt about that.

There's no drop of abstraction/creativity/longer-term strategy in her to make LIE a plausible typing. Does anyone see Margaret Thatcher/Bill Gates and this PUA chick as the same type. wtf.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-02-2015 at 05:24 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm supposedly ESI and I didn't catch any of those Fi-blunders. You're putting this conception of Fi you have on a pedestal when none of what she says is really that serious and I usually appreciate it when someone breaks me out of that oversensitive bullshit as opposed to reinforcing it. Valuing Fi doesn't make you some noble, non-prosaic person, and I still see you as LSI.
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-02-2015 at 04:54 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah, you see me as LSI coz I don't wallow in my feelings, but avoid them instead ... and I'm sorta used to intellectualizing/conceptualizing ... mby other enneagram interests at play ..? LSI was my first self-typing when I placed my boot on the forum for pretty much the same reasons.

wacey's long post incidentally touches on vaguely similar issues ... is he also Ti dom.
    Last edited by Amber; 05-02-2015 at 05:11 PM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

but mby I'm actually interfering with someone's more subtle goals here ... mby that first video was kinda a message for LIE girls to do something

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wacey's long post incidentally touches on vaguely similar issues ... is he also Ti dom.
    Well, there is a first time for everything. Never been called a Ti-dom before. Must mean my schooling is actually paying off.

Not sure how this Kezia chick had anything to do with me anyway, but I guess we can make this personal if you like.

EDit, wow, sorry I misread you, you were talking to him...gah, stupid emotional dyslexia gettin in my way. You got to put proper punctuation girl, I thought that was a statement not a rhetorical question!
    Last edited by wacey; 05-02-2015 at 07:48 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wow, girl crush - hot and awesome. SLE for sure.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

but mby I'm actually interfering with someone's more subtle goals here ... mby that first video was kinda a message for LIE girls to do something
    I'm not even attracted to women anymore. They're succubuses who leech off superficial wit and illusory social value in exchange for a fuck. It's depressing, predictable and pathetic, and I have zero faith in romantic relationships or ever giving a female the benefit of the doubt. I've seen one annoying average looking girl who thinks its offensive for a guy who's out of her league approaches her (https://youtu.be/hceeF37JsQ4?t=1m6s). That's the typical female mentality.
    Last edited by suedehead; 05-02-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not even attracted to women anymore. They're succubuses who leech off superficial wit and illusory social value in exchange for a fuck. It's depressing and predictable. I've seen one annoying average looking girl who thinks its offensive for a guy who's out of her league approaches her (https://youtu.be/hceeF37JsQ4?t=1m6s). That's the typical female mentality.

Beating a dead horse.

Post more LIE females, people

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post

Post more LIE females, people
    Isn't Joanne Woodward supposed to be an ENTj? I haven't seen her in anything, and even if I had, she's an actress playing other people, but Paul Newman looks fairly ESI to me.
    Also, there are some videos on Youtube of self-professed female ENTj's. Some of the one's I've seen look like they've spent too many years undercover or are mis-typed, but there was one who looked entirely genuine. She was being interviewed by her infj friend, and even though she looked like she was still in high school, I thought I could see that the ENTj engine had definitely started up, but the transmission was not yet engaged. Her friend also posted outtakes of the interview in a separate video, labeled something like ENTJ interview outtakes, but I couldn't find either of these videos when I searched today.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE females seem to be heavy on the Te subtype.... I wonder who would be considered an Ni subtype? ..... Interesting.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I know pictures of Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman as an LIE-ESI pair have been posted before, but here are two more from the web, with my imagined captions.
    article-1177238-0090EC1800000259-824_468x362.jpg
    Her: "He's mine. Touch him and you die."
    Him: "This shoulder actually does feel nice."

paul-newman-joanne-woodward.jpg
    Her: "You sticking around?"
    Him: "Don't know. I'll have to think about it."

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice list. So many lady crushes in there.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    Gwendoline Christie does look LIE to me..
    Wait .....you think? Could be ESFp as a second guess.

Traditional extrovert apparent in this clip----->

Just something so comfortable about her, even if she is a fucking behemoth.
    Last edited by wacey; 05-03-2015 at 01:12 AM.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Wait .....you think? Could be ESFp as a second guess.
    I was thinking about this typing for a bit -- hm. Yeah maybe.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma NT's are supposed to be psuedo-aggressors. She talks the talk but I don't see it in her body lanaguage which looks stiff and skittish (https://www.google.com/search?site=&...45.WK0yx92SF_M) and she talks about wanting guys to be aggressive with her and tell her that she gives him a hardon. I find everything she says really straightforward and she focuses on what works. You're both romanticizing the type too much.
    She's SLE. Her sister is her dual (IEI), watch their interaction and notice how she describes her sister's victim like tendencies as being the opposite of how she is.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    She's SLE. Her sister is her dual (IEI), watch their interaction and notice how she describes her sister's victim like tendencies as being the opposite of how she is.
    Wow, I watched the whole thing, and I have to say, while I do think they are duals, I don't think they are SLE-IEI. I have never seen an SLE or an IEI act like that.

However, I have seen a girl who typed as ESI-Fi act exactly like Kezia's sister. Same expressions, same eye movements. Same look when Kezia gets too close. Also, Kezia says she likes to tease when she likes someone (I do, too), so I assume she is LIE, rather than SLE, especially since she blundered forward toward her sister and when her sister gave her a look, she moved right back. Fi seeking, pseudo-aggressor.

As for Kezia's sister becoming more quiet when she likes a guy, this is exactly what happened with an ESI-Fi I knew. I talked to the ESI-Fi every week for an hour at lunch, and when she started liking me, she just got quieter. Maybe a bit more determined, but in a quiet fashion. Then, out of the blue, she suggested we get an apt together. So the aggressor was there, just waiting.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Wow, I watched the whole thing, and I have to say, while I do think they are duals, I don't think they are SLE-IEI. I have never seen an SLE or an IEI act like that.

However, I have seen a girl who typed as ESI-Fi act exactly like Kezia's sister. Same expressions, same eye movements. Same look when Kezia gets too close. Also, Kezia says she likes to tease when she likes someone (I do, too), so I assume she is LIE, rather than SLE, especially since she blundered forward toward her sister and when her sister gave her a look, she moved right back. Fi seeking, pseudo-aggressor.

As for Kezia's sister becoming more quiet when she likes a guy, this is exactly what happened with an ESI-Fi I knew. I talked to the ESI-Fi every week for an hour at lunch, and when she started liking me, she just got quieter. Maybe a bit more determined, but in a quiet fashion. Then, out of the blue, she suggested we get an apt together. So the aggressor was there, just waiting.
    Interesting, I heard that SEEs are the teases but perhaps it applies to both Gamma extraverts. Anyway, you're right about them being duals as that's how I initially typed them and I just assumed Hadasa (the sister) is IEI because Kezia is some kind of logical aggressor and comes across as quite SLE in some of her videos.

But I do see ENTj as well, take this video for example at 3:27 - 4:17, it sounds very psuedo-aggressor-ish...

And the way she talks about her sister in a very equal yet opposite way does sound awfully Gamma.

Yeah, I'm convinced Hadasa is an ESI, the way she talks in the latter half of the video reeks of Se-Fi, especially the way she perceives the inner states of bullies and the bullied...it's exactly the same way I do.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's put Kezia under microscope.
    At first she seems to be a mammal female, primate to be more precise. Her genus is probably homo and I would be quite comfortable at saying that the species is sapiens. She has reached sexual maturity and can be classified as adult.
    Apparently sees human relations as a game where you want to win: Big time GAMMA alert!
    Is rather comfortable with them to point of giving help in these matters: Ethical type.
    Extravert. This one needs no confirmation because it is obvious. And she seems to be just like my SEE sister.

SEE
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    At first she seems to be a mammal female, primate to be more precise. Her genus is probably homo and I would be quite comfortable at saying that the species is sapiens. She has reached sexual maturity and can be classified as adult.
    Apparently sees human relations as a game where you want to win: Big time GAMMA alert!
    Is rather comfortable with them to point of giving help in these matters: Ethical type.
    Extravert. This one needs no confirmation because it is obvious. And she seems to be just like my SEE sister.

SEE

I still reckon she's LIE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE
    I agree

You need to be financially successful not just successful barf
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Apparently sees human relations as a game where you want to win: Big time GAMMA alert
    I'd argue against the "wanting to win" bit. The primary thing I feel about human relationships is that, ultimately, it's an inescapable game. You can love it, you can hate it, you can curse it, you can do everything in your power to deny it and not play it... Yet in all that you do, you still play it. Your attempt to not play it? Well now, that's a very shrewd, viable, and downright genius way to play it! Good on ya, you've achieved a zen state where not playing the "game" is indeed the best way to win the game which will catch on to those who do not share your passions yet still wanna "win" the game at all costs!

You can't not play. This is the truth I've learned in my many years researching the human condition. We're all "trapped" in this game. It has many names, but "Court" fits best in my mind. The game never changes. We're all at court, we're all jockeying for the favor of fellow nobles in our ill-fated dream of becoming the next "Ruler" in some way. Every day we dream of the day where all whom stood in our path or, at the extremes, simply annoyed us, burn at the stake as we roast marshmallows as they scream in agony. Just to let em' know how we give zero fucks about those we have labeled as "enemy" to our cause...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Why? why? I can't watch these girls giving people "tests"
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I'd argue against the "wanting to win" bit. The primary thing I feel about human relationships is that, ultimately, it's an inescapable game. You can love it, you can hate it, you can curse it, you can do everything in your power to deny it and not play it... Yet in all that you do, you still play it. Your attempt to not play it? Well now, that's a very shrewd, viable, and downright genius way to play it! Good on ya, you've achieved a zen state where not playing the "game" is indeed the best way to win the game which will catch on to those who do not share your passions yet still wanna "win" the game at all costs!

You can't not play. This is the truth I've learned in my many years researching the human condition. We're all "trapped" in this game. It has many names, but "Court" fits best in my mind. The game never changes. We're all at court, we're all jockeying for the favor of fellow nobles in our ill-fated dream of becoming the next "Ruler" in some way. Every day we dream of the day where all whom stood in our path or, at the extremes, simply annoyed us, burn at the stake as we roast marshmallows as they scream in agony. Just to let em' know how we give zero fucks about those we have labeled as "enemy" to our cause...
    Yes, alphas and gammas have totally different mindset when it comes to this. I'm aware that there will be some misunderstanding. When I asked my IEI sister about this she laughed and reckoned my SEE sister's friendship games. This kind of Fi is very hard for me to grasp.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes, alphas and gammas have totally different mindset when it comes to this. I'm aware that there will be some misunderstanding. When I asked my IEI sister about this she laughed and reckoned my SEE sister's friendship games. This kind of Fi is very hard for me to grasp.
    I'll try to let ya into the world of Gamma . It's intense to say the least. It's conviction incarnate, it's something you are literally willing to die over. You have a line in the sand and God help anyone dumb enough to denigrate it, let alone brazenly disregard it and cross it in an act of hubris. That's the ultimate sin, to say that line is pointless and cross it like it's utter bullshit, that we're fools for being so "sentimental" and the like. As an ILI I can tell you, I won't ever look it, but I *do* feel and boy do I feel strongly. I just don't let my emotions overwhelm my reason and/or outward appearance.

I guess that's what the Alphas don't get in the end. For us, nothing is all just fun and games and "acting" to just get along is anathema to our existence. Everything has a deeper meaning for us, yet for them they can just throw a party and just be having a party. I envy them for that really, to just have fun in the end. We're all too serious, guess that's why conflicting quadras conflict. They are somewhat envious of each other but, in the end, the worldviews just conflict too harshly for a feel-good compromise... Our ways directly conflict with the ways of that other quadra, and in the end we just gotta declare war because, well, you can't have that cake and eat it too so long as we're attempting to share real estate...

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

9:53 - 10:36 of the "How to attract your type of girl" video I posted is them basically describing the ISFj.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I've yet to ever met a LIE female. I want to.

(Or maybe I'm oblivious and just suck at typing. This is a real possibility).
    I am an LIE female

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    I am an LIE female
    I apologize. I assumed you were male, simply because LIE females are very, very rare.
    However, there is another.
    May is a female LIE on this forum. Te subtype, too!

I only know two LIE females IRL. One is happily married to a SEE, and the other married a guy of unknown type, but they were incompatible. She ran a division of GE and her husband called her "Sledge", short for sledgehammer, before they divorced. She is now married to a guy who VI's LSI, but who could also be an NF type.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Typical Male ESI + Female LIE dynamic = Boy-toy for a clever, hyper-masculine careerist woman. Like two pieces of a puzzle:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast