Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elliot Rodger's type (Disturbing)..

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    He's a sociopath.
    A sociopath wouldn't care about rejection like that. This guy is way too emotional.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    How did this thread get turned into a cry-out against misogyny when 4 out of 6 people he has killed in his shooting spree were male? Elliot has very explicitly professed his hate for the guys at his school in one of his recordings. Turning this into a 'women issue' completely misses the point and is rather dismissive of the lives of those four male college students who have died at his hands.
    His hatred for men was very much tied to his misogynist view of women. He hated men who had *access* to the women he wanted but could not get.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

PS: And discussing one very prominent part of his vendetta - hatred for women - does not dismiss the fact that he had more issues.
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    How did this thread get turned into a cry-out against misogyny when 4 out of 6 people he has killed in his shooting spree were male? Elliot has very explicitly professed his hate for the guys at his school in one of his recordings. Turning this into a 'women issue' completely misses the point and is rather dismissive of the lives of those four male college students who have died at his hands.
    he wrote a manifesto in which he said women should be in concentration camps. it definitely does not miss the point.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    His hatred for men was very much tied to his misogynist view of women. He hated men who had *access* to the women he wanted but could not get.

PS: And discussing one very prominent part of his vendetta - hatred for women - does not dismiss the fact that he had more issues.
    It does detract the attention from other issues when misogyny is used as an explanation for all of his actions and motivations when clearly the guy has had several serious mental health diagnoses.

Hatered of males for their perceived social success or other reasons isn't mysogyny - it's called misandry.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ainfigur View Post
    A sociopath wouldn't care about rejection like that. This guy is way too emotional.
    Inaccurate. Read up on sociopaths. http://desperatesearchforunderstandi...-stalking.html

Not a great link, but you'll get the idea.
    The mind is restless and difficult to restrain, but it is subdued by practice

-Krishna

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    he wrote a manifesto in which he said women should be in concentration camps. it definitely does not miss the point.
    he has also recorded a video where he explains his hate for the guys whom he perceives as more successful yet this wasn't brought up, neither the fact that he certainly wasn't selective for women in his retribution campaign

TIM
    ESFj E6 W9 TRI 420
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The World Health Organization (WHO) states that the principal factors that lead to the perpetration of sexual violence, including rape, are:[58]

beliefs in family honor and sexual purity;
    ideologies of male sexual entitlement;
    weak legal sanctions for sexual violence.

There is no single scientific theory that conclusively explains the motivation for rape; the motives of rapists can be multi-factorial and are subject to debate. Several factors have been proposed: anger; a desire for power; sadism; sexual gratification in tandem with evolutionary proclivities.[59][60]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape
    dam well not much to say after that i guess i was assuming to many things but come one its a decent assumption without this knowledge you gotta give us that

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    Inaccurate. Read up on sociopaths. http://desperatesearchforunderstandi...-stalking.html

Not a great link, but you'll get the idea.
    Sociopathy is subjective so it's all debatable, but I think the difference here is between a sociopath refusing to take rejection and feeling rejection like this guy. Which for a sociopath is a choice because they can flick their feelings on and off like a switch. I don't get that impression from him. But that's my interpretation.

I only made the point because him being a sociopath to some people excuses people from examining this guys beliefs or taking them as a cause for concern, which is stupid but I don't think it's the case anyway. (that he's a sociopath)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this biochemistry at odds with respecting women and seeing them as human?
    this isnt a rhetorical question..i obviously don't know what its like to be a teenage boy.
    i just don't think sex drive in itself is the problem here.

the fact that this can be rationalized as a "boys will be boys" thing is what i'm getting at.
    it's at odds with not wanting to have sex with them and fantasize about them as sexual objects. it's not at odds with not acting on those impulses, and most men don't go on rampages because they can't get laid.

itt: checking out an attractive woman's cleavage is an automatic reaction like blinking or getting goosebumps.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociopathy is subjective so it's all debatable, but I think the difference here is between a sociopath refusing to take rejection and feeling rejection like this guy. Which for a sociopath is a choice because they can flick their feelings on and off like a switch. I don't get that impression from him. But that's my interpretation.

I only made the point because him being a sociopath to some people excuses people from examining this guys beliefs or taking them as a cause for concern, which is stupid but I don't think it's the case anyway. (that he's a sociopath)
    Oh, I don’t presume to know how other people are feeling. I think the guy was sick(don’t think he was a sociopath).

Do you have a link or anything to back up what you said about sociopaths? How is it subjective? The individuality of the sociopath? I’m fairly certain still stems from the ego.
    I’m trying to think of a sociopath who didn’t have control/liked dominating others issues. Nope. I can’t think of one, it’s pretty universally their thing.

I don't think sociopaths can flick their "feelings" on and off; they completely lack empathy, which allows them to be extremely smooth with others.

Here's a picture of one:

He's really scary because he had followers and sycophants to do his work for him. D:
    Last edited by chriscorey; 06-04-2014 at 06:19 PM.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I don’t presume to know how other people are feeling. I think the guy was sick(don’t think he was a sociopath).

Do you have a link or anything to back up what you said about sociopaths? How is it subjective? The individuality of the sociopath? I’m fairly certain still stems from the ego.
    I’m trying to think of a sociopath who didn’t have control/liked dominating others issues. Nope. I can’t think of one, it’s pretty universally their thing.

I don't think sociopaths can flick their "feelings" on and off; they completely lack empathy, which allows them to be extremely smooth with others.

Here's a picture of one:

He's really scary because he had followers and sycophants to do his work for him. D:
    Psychology is subjective. What defines what you would label a psychopath, as with diagnosis of any disorder, depends on many variables and psychologists have conflicting views. For example you could have a psychopathic brain structure but if you're a well adjusted moral (through rationality rather than empathy) member of society would it be right to label you a psychopath? It's all debatable. (mental disorders in general are a lot more common then people assume. diagnoses are only ever given if giving that diagnoses is of benefit to the patient. for example if a kid has aspergers but has tons of friends, is happy and is doing well with his school work, a diagnoses won't be given, even though he has the disorder and could affect him later in life. something interesting to think about).

Second link on google;
    http://www.occupycorporatism.com/stu...pathy-at-will/

I think it applies to their emotional responses in general. Could be wrong, but that's what I was referring too.

Anyway stop trying to argue with me and derail the thread.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOMETIMES PEOPLE DO SHITTY THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITTY PEOPLE. NO REASONS, NO JUSTIFICATION, NO EXCUSES.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are always reasons. Fucking cop out.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i just think when you have people like @Raver saying "aw if the poor guy had just gotten what he wanted..." then theres obviously a larger problem at play. and its not like the things he complained about in his rants are unique and havent been echoed a million times over.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

true, his rage and anger developed from his idealization of other people, which was at odds with his borked image of himself as a god incarnate and others inferior to himself - an excess of feeling turned into all scorching hatred

"E.R.: Every single time I’ve seen a guy walk around with his beautiful girlfriend, I’ve always wanted to kill them both in the most painful way possible. They deserve it. They must be punished. The males deserve to be punished for living a better and more pleasurable life than me, and the females deserve to be punished for giving that pleasurable life to those males instead of me. On the Day of Retribution, I will finally be able to punish them ALL.

When I think about the amazing and blissful life I could have lived if only females were sexually attracted to me, my entire being burns with hatred. They denied me a happy life, and in return I will take away all of their lives. It is only fair.

I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger… Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent… Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved.

At the Lemelson’s Christmas party, I told James that I was quitting WoW again, and he told me he suspected I would very soon. It was just a matter of time. Even through playing with me over the internet, he could detect my anger and rage towards the world seeping through the computer screen. I questioned him about why he himself could go on living without feeling any sort of anger or resentment about his circumstances, which were similar to mine. He was, after all, a nineteen year old virgin just like I was. He just casually told me that didn’t pay attention to it, and focused on his strengths. What strengths do I have to focus on? I wondered. The world views me as a weakling. Perhaps I needed to prove the world wrong."

he wanted to kill the members of his family in addition :/

"The Final Phase of the Day of Retribution will be my ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista. On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way. My father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won’t have to deal with him. If he didn’t go away on that trip, I might even have to postpone the whole plan because of my fear that I might hesitate if I have to kill him. Once I’ve taken care of my brother and stepmother, I will switch over to the Mercedes SUV, and drive it back up to Isla Vista. I will use it as one of my killing machines against my enemies. An SUV will cause a lot more damage than my BMW coupe.

After I have killed all of the sorority girls at the Alpha Phi House, I will quickly get into the the SUV before the police arrive, assuming they would arrive within 3 minutes. I will then make my way to Del Playa, splattering as many of my enemies as I can with the SUV, and shooting anyone I don’t splatter. I can only imagine how sweet it will be to ram the SUV into all of those groups of popular young people who I’ve always witnessed walking right in the middle of the road as if they are better than everyone else. When they are writhing in pain, their bodies broken and dying after I splatter them, they will fully realize their crimes. Once I reach Del Playa Street, I will dump the bag of severed heads I had saved from my previous victims, proclaiming to everyone how much I’ve made them all suffer. Once they see all of their friend’s heads roll onto the street, everyone will fear me as the powerful god I am. I will then start massacring everyone on Del Playa Street. I will pull up next to a house party and fire bullets at everyone partying on the front yard. I will specifically target the good looking people, and all of the couples."

and was certainly sadistic

"After going through every single fantasy I had about how I would punish my enemies, I started to detail all of my exact plans for how the Day of Retribution will play out. On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives. All of that pleasure they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering. I have lived a life of pain and suffering, and it was time to bring that pain to people who actually deserve it. I will cut them, flay them, strip all the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in a bag, for their heads will play a major role in the final phase."

though his main disorder seemed to be NPD - he held an unrealistic idealized image of himself and couldn't bear it when he was confronted by reality that was nothing like this image, then proceeded to "rage" at the informer i.e. other people and his fellow students who didn't play into this perception

"Narcissists operate from an image they hold of themselves in their mind. They do not operate from the reality of feelings in their body. This does not mean they do not feel. It means their feelings are generated by what they believe about themselves and others in their head. They do not “test” these beliefs through “real” interactions with people. Because they froze the ability to feel at a young age, they never have the opportunity to correct the picture they hold of themselves in their mind.

When the narcissist is confronted with a reality of who they are and that differs from their mental picture, they discount the information. If the information persists or gets stronger they will rage at the information or the informer."

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psychology is subjective. What defines what you would label a psychopath, as with diagnosis of any disorder, depends on many variables and psychologists have conflicting views. For example you could have a psychopathic brain structure but if you're a well adjusted moral (through rationality rather than empathy) member of society would it be right to label you a psychopath? It's all debatable. (mental disorders in general are a lot more common then people assume. diagnoses are only ever given if giving that diagnoses is of benefit to the patient. for example if a kid has aspergers but has tons of friends, is happy and is doing well with his school work, a diagnoses won't be given, even though he has the disorder and could affect him later in life. something interesting to think about).

Second link on google;
    http://www.occupycorporatism.com/stu...pathy-at-will/

I think it applies to their emotional responses in general. Could be wrong, but that's what I was referring too.

Anyway stop trying to argue with me and derail the thread.
    "A sociopath wouldn't care about rejection like that."

^ that is still incorrect. This is my point. You're arguing, not me.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"A sociopath wouldn't care about rejection like that."

^ that is still incorrect. This is my point. You're arguing, not me.
    No it's not. Refer to the post above this, that's what I couldn't put into words.

And like I said it's open to interpretation anyway. Why so hostile? lol

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No it's not. Refer to the post above this, that's what I couldn't put into words.

And like I said it's open to interpretation anyway. Why so hostile? lol
    Don't project your feelings onto me(makes me uncomfortable). Yes, you made a general statement, and it's incorrect. I'm sorry, but you're just wrong.

-Krishna

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't project your feelings onto me(makes me uncomfortable). Yes, you made a general statement, and it's incorrect. I'm sorry, but you're just wrong.
    I did not say "sociopaths don't care about rejection". I was talking about Elliot Rodger. Is it that hard to differentiate?

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did not say "sociopaths don't care about rejection". I was talking about Elliot Rodger. Is it that hard to differentiate?
    Pars pro toto

-Krishna

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pars pro toto
    You're a cunt.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're a cunt.
    This is me having the last word.

-Krishna

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Question

i just think when you have people like @Raver saying "aw if the poor guy had just gotten what he wanted..." then theres obviously a larger problem at play. and its not like the things he complained about in his rants are unique and havent been echoed a million times over.
    No, I retracted that statement earlier based on what Starfall mentioned that he was above using prostitution. It still applies to other people and situations, but not to him.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    SOMETIMES PEOPLE DO SHITTY THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE SHITTY PEOPLE. NO REASONS, NO JUSTIFICATION, NO EXCUSES.
    "He's a shitty person" is an justification/explanation in itself, albeit a very simple one. There is an interest in cases like this one because once you move away from living with your family someone like this could be your roommate, dorm-mate, neighbor, classmate, a friend, or someone you've been introduced to, and then how would you resolve a situation like this one?

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke stunts like these seem to be pleas for attention. i really don't think it has anything to do with (preventable) psychological issues, or personality disorders. there's a tendency for people to make criminals like these the losers, the misunderstood sad lonely souls who could've been saved if someone had just listened to them... when they're probably pretty normal and well-functioning in real life. he left behind a manifesto for fucks sake. he knew gunning down a school will bring him the spotlight that he didn't have while alive and so he left behind a legacy of bullshit for people to gobble. he had been planning this for 1 year. 1 year is a very long time to rethink your decisions. i can't believe starfall has his photo as her avatar; for some reason that really pisses me off. he killed people for attention, and somehow that makes him a misunderstood hero?

stop stop stop making excuses for this guy. his crime is unforgivable. there are no reasons that will make his killing spree acceptable, and no amount of women and no amount of friends or family support would have stopped him from doing this. he had made up his mind, and he left a mark on the world like he wanted and now this thread and the other thread are testament to how well he pulled it off considering how no one will shut up about him.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    @silke stunts like these seem to be pleas for attention. i really don't think it has anything to do with (preventable) psychological issues, or personality disorders. there's a tendency for people to make criminals like these the losers, the misunderstood sad lonely souls who could've been saved if someone had just listened to them... when they're probably pretty normal and well-functioning in real life. he left behind a manifesto for fucks sake. he knew gunning down a school will bring him the spotlight that he didn't have while alive and so he left behind a legacy of bullshit for people to gobble. he had been planning this for 1 year. 1 year is a very long time to rethink your decisions. i can't believe starfall has his photo as her avatar; for some reason that really pisses me off. he killed people for attention, and somehow that makes him a misunderstood hero?

stop stop stop making excuses for this guy. his crime is unforgivable. there are no reasons that will make his killing spree acceptable, and no amount of women and no amount of friends or family support would have stopped him from doing this. he had made up his mind, and he left a mark on the world like he wanted and now this thread and the other thread are testament to how well he pulled it off considering how no one will shut up about him.
    I agree with some of this, but there are other people like him and talking about him, his personality, his disorders, attitudes, etc. might help understand patterns. I think silke makes the point that some day someone you know might have a roommate with similar patterns of behavior and because you are aware of this and similar cases, you can be on the alert. I would really like to be able to spot someone with this mindset and potential for violence in my classroom before he guns down a bunch of people.

And who cares if he got what he wanted. He is dead. Nobody thinks he is the god he thought he was, so he is not getting the type of attention he wanted.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

PS: He is no misunderstood hero. He was an entitled, spoiled, racist, misogynist, hateful, arrogant, violent brat with a host of mental issues.
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Isn't prostitution illegal in part to put a damper on the sex trade?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He seems SEI to me. That is all.

Creepy-male

Lol I don't really care about typing him, he obviously has some very big issues. I saw this on the news and my jaw dropped, I was pretty surprised that a shooting happened over a kid not getting laid. I thought it sounded almost too ridiculous to be true.

What makes this especially ridiculous is you look at the kid and he doesn't seem to be that bad looking, he drives a nice black bmw, and is from the west coast and is wealthy and generally has things working for him. He's not physically disformed or anything like that. He goes around and just drives his car places and make videos where he unashamingly complains about not getting laid. It's obvious the kid is just stupid, not a victim. I could easily see that a kid like that COULD have gotten a nice/hot women eventually if he changed his ways. This is what I think makes it ridiculous. It very obvious his complaints come down to an entitlement complex with women where he expects women to just get served up to him with absolutely not social effort in actually interacting with real women, and because this doesn't happen he feels slighted and thus has to shot people (ridiculous mentality).

They brought childhood friends on the interviews and stuff and they said he was very quiet but looking at his videos its obvious the kid doesn't have aspergers or isn't messed up. He just spends too much time by himself stroking his ego and feeding his entitlement complex in a creepy way. If it wasn't for the fact this kid shot and killed people which is very unfortunate for the victims I'd probably be laughing my ass off. I mean in social situations when he's pressured he's as quiet as a mute but on youtube he has all these videos where he talks at length about things in reasonably coherent English.

The kid didn't really have a problem, and definitely wasn't a victim. He was stupid and entitled. Normally you'd expect the moment things becomes terminal like this they would begin tearing down their wall a little and taking some risks. They would shrug and say "oh well I've almost hit rock bottom, why not try to talk to this person here?" or "why not try to go talk to this girl" or "why not try to go hang out or do something social".... I mean he's near rock bottom what does he have to loose. Instead of just taking a little risk out of desperation, he goes and shoot a bunch of random people and blames it on him not getting laid. That's a clear example in my opinion of going from A to Z without stopping by B, C, D, E, F, G and all the letters of the alphabet first. The kid was like sitting around one day moping about not getting laid and his first thought was "oh well better go shoot up the neighborhood" instead of like "maybe I'll risk humiliation in front of like 5 people at a bar and step out of my comfort zone". I mean this one isn't really hard to call where it lands the kid's problem was entitlement and narcissism with women. He didn't want to risk jack shit to get laid and couldn't open up to people because he was afraid of looking bad.

Ok so that's my take on the situation and I probably won't talk more about it because I don't really enjoy how the media picks at these like vultures I personally find the entire thing a little face palm worthy and very unfortunate for the victims of the shootings because they literally died for something just downright stupid.

One final note though is that I think its easy to look at such an extreme case and think Elliot Rodgers is just a freak, when in reality their is a common thread that ties together his mentality with many men. I tend to think of a movie like "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". Basically themes of hate against women. There are probably still cases of sex crimes against women and its hard to think these are not motivated by the same kind of shitty entitled attitude men have towards women about their need to have their "ego stroked". Elliot may have gone to Z, but they went to Y. When really all that's needed is like a B or a C.

I do not think everything with the game, women, romance, sex, and love is always fair. In fact their are a lot of scumbags out there but about the worst thing to do about this is be shitty and entitled. He needed to power his Gandhi up and be the change he wanted to see, because that stuff is straight arena. It becomes what you make it and if this kid thought his love was so valuable he should have brought it to the table and tried to change things for the positive. It's like back to the future if mcfly didn't stand up to biff he would have taken advantage of the situation and that's like this and the game. If he feels slighted he could have channeled his energy more intelligently and positively. It's not his observation of disappointment and dissatisfaction that was off but how he dealt with the circumstances. And like I said many men have that sort of problem of dealing with circumstances wrong because of their more vulnerable feelings concerning love and romance. You know they typical thing where the scumbag rapist says something like "she wanted it, look at the way she was dressing", etc.
    Last edited by male; 06-11-2014 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You guys are missing the point - if Elliot Rodger had been 7/10+, he wouldn't have gone on his rampage. He had a weak jaw and no sex appeal whatsoever. Now, if he'd looked like this he'd be knee deep inside of a blonde girl's pussy right now.

Last edited by suedehead; 04-18-2016 at 06:52 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You should put that disclaimer to most of your threads, Suede

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    You guys are missing the point - if Elliot Rodger had been 7/10+, he wouldn't have gone on his rampage. He had a weak jaw and no sex appeal whatsoever. Now, if he looked like this he'd be knee deep inside of a blonde girl's pussy right now.
    What do you rate Charles Manson? Just curious since he was "knee deep" all the time. Even had a harem. Granted drugs were involved but alcohol or drugs are still involved in a lot of hookups.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

6-6.5/10. Sex appeal-mogs Elliot Rodger.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    8.5-9/10 male with one of Elliot's coveted blondes.

To me, Manson has more sex appeal, even now.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looked at Rodger's manifesto.

Huge problems with internal turmoil that he couldn't ignore. He classified everything into social hierarchies. Tried own status by owning material. His universe wasn't out there it was in his ego. Clearly aristocratic type in his thoughts. How the world offended him by its existence instead of making him upset due to external idealized patterns.

I think he was very awkward SLE who pretty much was destroyed by unstable upper class life .
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-tons of dramatic and emotional language: "My twisted world", "I was astounded and filled with a feverish enthusiasm of hope and desire."
    -lots of verbalized information about overpowering and often negative emotions (FeNi)
    -pours out his entire life into a public manifesto: "In this magnificent story, I will
    disclose every single detail about my life, every single significant experience that I have pulled from my
    superior memory"
    -oscillates between delusions of grandeur and self-hatred

Everything points to EIE.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elliot rodger's - master troll. Kills people for who really knows why, but leaves a manifesto for people to argue about, with people saying he just needed pussy to arguing for legalizing prostitution to saying if he had a nice chin and jawline he would have gotten so much pussy and none of this would have even happened.

Thank you Elliot. You may not have been a great person Elliot, but your troll manifesto is gold.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast