0 0%

Thread: Alpha Quadra and PoLR/Role

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmagorical View Post
    Bump. I think I am an IEE, although I would like some confirmation.
    @zap @The Martrix @consentingadult @Pookie
    What about IEE do you relate to?

I agree with @Common. INTp is a real possibility.

Looking at your latest questionnaire, this part in particular, suggests Ni dominance.

When I first watched that scene, I immediately got the strange impression that something was wrong and something bad was in store. It was ephemeral and inexplicable. At the same time, I also remember feeling sorry (a melancholy sort) for the character called Nina but I could not understand why.
    And eventually, my intuition turned out to be correct...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    What about IEE do you relate to?

I agree with @Common. INTp is a real possibility.

Looking at your latest questionnaire, this part in particular, suggests Ni dominance.
    Well... it was a weak conjecture, meant to be an experimental typing. I initially figured I was an irrational intuitive with Fi/Te as my judgment functions. I decided to go with ENFp instead of INTp because I thought I had suggestive Si (I have been grappling with Si for a while, I understand it's a weak function but I cannot determine whether it's valued or unvalued). Besides, I did relate fairly well to the IEE description in Wikisocion. But I definitely identify with the ILI description on Wikisocion, and having Ni as my base function makes sense. I'm far too passive and indolent to be included in the EP temperament, anyway.

What's the difference between Se and Si, with respect to dual seeking? Now that I think about it, it also makes sense that my dual function will be Sensing.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... it was a weak conjecture, meant to be an experimental typing. I initially figured I was an irrational intuitive with Fi/Te as my judgment functions. I decided to go with ENFp instead of INTp because I thought I had suggestive Si (I have been grappling with Si for a while, I understand it's a weak function but I cannot determine whether it's valued or unvalued). Besides, I did relate fairly well to the IEE description in Wikisocion. But I definitely identify with the ILI description on Wikisocion, and having Ni as my base function makes sense. I'm far too passive and indolent to be included in the EP temperament, anyway.

What's the difference between Se and Si, with respect to dual seeking? Now that I think about it, it also makes sense that my dual function will be Sensing.
    Se suggestives need willpower and focus.
    Si suggestives need grounding and comfort.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    Se suggestives need willpower and focus.
    Si suggestives need grounding and comfort.
    Hmmm.... I'm inclined towards Se suggestive then.

The only reason I'm still skeptical about being an INTp (or to be more precise, a non-Si valuer, even if it's weak and unconscious) is that I often focus on past sensory experiences and try to reenact them in an attempt to emulate the feeling associated with that experience. Sometimes, I even retrospect just for fun, nostalgia is a recreation I frequently indulge in. I also tend to visualize my mind as a disorganized storehouse of memories (along many other visualizations). I would periodically get reminded of things that happened to me in the past out of nowhere. I am also somewhat guilty of attaching emotional significance to objects. For instance, a few days ago, the furniture in my room was changed and I remember feeling sad (well, not exactly sad, more like reluctant) about it. At the same time, however, I think Ni ego fits me more than Ne ego. So there's the conundrum.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm.... I'm inclined towards Se suggestive then.

The only reason I'm still skeptical about being an INTp (or to be more precise, a non-Si valuer, even if it's weak and unconscious) is that I often focus on past sensory experiences and try to reenact them in an attempt to emulate the feeling associated with that experience. Sometimes, I even retrospect just for fun, nostalgia is a recreation I frequently indulge in. I also tend to visualize my mind as a disorganized storehouse of memories (along many other visualizations). I would periodically get reminded of things that happened to me in the past out of nowhere. I am also somewhat guilty of attaching emotional significance to objects. For instance, a few days ago, the furniture in my room was changed and I remember feeling sad (well, not exactly sad, more like reluctant) about it. At the same time, however, I think Ni ego fits me more than Ne ego. So there's the conundrum.
    That's no obstacle. In socionics, Si doesn't have the same associations with memories of past sensations that MBTI does. Si is all about one's relation to the sensory present​.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

or to be more precise, a non-Si valuer, even if it's weak and unconscious
    The role function (maybe Si in your case) is weak and conscious.
    Last edited by Common; 06-09-2014 at 06:15 PM. Reason: found out how to format :D

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The role function (maybe Si in your case) is weak and conscious.
    My bad. Being a neophyte, I still tend to confuse the terms.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still tend to confuse the terms.
    Me too sometimes, so please correct me when I'm wrong

My bad. Being a neophyte, I still tend to confuse the terms.
    <3