Thread: Young Jeezy

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Default Young Jeezy

I don't think much about celebrity types but he is a consistent source of fascination for me. I go back and forth between LSE and SLE but also get that "gamma vibe". I feel I can understand him in so many ways too.

[the documentary made me want to cry]

“With rap, it’s a funny thing. You can say things, and people can take ‘em the way they wanna take ‘em,” Jeezy said, addressing “Death B4 Dishonor.” “But in my mind, in my heart, I just killed the verse. If I killed the verse and you took it personally, then that’s on you.”

The Atlanta rapper said he isn’t dwelling on any issues with Ross, despite things that have happened in the past. “I hear things; the streets talk. I’m hearing he reaching out to [Big] Meech and trying to get him to speak bad — that’s my brother,” Jeezy said of the Black Mafia Family drug dealer. “When you’re trying to bring the streets into rap to prove a point, then you already lost. You separate the two, and that ain’t to be played with. You’ve got people that lost their lives and people that are doing real time. If we gon’ make music, let’s just make music.”

Aside from those few lines on “Death B4 Dishonor,” Jeezy said the issue spiraled thanks to a Web clip, which Ross perceived to be an additional jab at him. “I feel like the whole started thing from a clip on WorldStarHipHop, and my thing was, if I’m a boss and you a boss, let’s sit down and be bosses,” he said. “You take a clip that somebody edited and run with that? What part of the game is that? If you felt like that, hit me up, let’s chop it up, we bosses.”

https://www.google.com/search?q=youn...w=1093&bih=515

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He also reminds me of one of my best friends (R.I.P.) She was a lot like him and she introduced me to his music. I would probably say she was SLE in socionics but it is just as likely that she could have been LSE. She was the only person who could reduce me to tears when she would point out where I was fucking up and then have me thank them for it.

Edit out tmi

Last edited by Aylen; 07-29-2014 at 03:18 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I dunno. I gets Gamma vibes from him or maybe SLE.

TIM
    IEI, E4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol @Aylen I like you for posting Young Jeezy. Anyways I used to listen to him when I was a teen around my sibling, They love him. He constantly talks about loyalty and respecting and fearing him. I think he is an ISTp, ISTj, or ESTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SLE, some type of harmonizing subtype

edit: or maybe dominant? sounds dominant in songs, but seems harmonizing when talking idk
    Last edited by Ron Mexican; 07-28-2014 at 10:52 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Akon has a alpha feel to me. The just have very different energy but it works together.

YWIMW

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hes not sle.. not sure what type he is but deffo not sle.. my gut feeling says LSE. Guy seems pretty te. I don't see many beta values from him

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I think I typed him ILI elsewhere on the forum, with reasons, since this. Disregard most of my celeb typings in 2014-15.

The friend I mentioned was SLE . Not LSE. I have discussed her in depth with some forum members. I was introjecting her for months after she died as a coping mechanism so posts in 2014 are kind of weird to reread.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-19-2019 at 11:51 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, well, well. Never thought Aylen would be into rap.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    lol I think you have forgotten some things.

I have an eclectic taste in music.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb LII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    "Queen of the Damned" may go in any direction

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Young Jeezy - ENFP - Huxley

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    lol I think you have forgotten some things.

I have an eclectic taste in music.

@Aylen SLE Rap seeking?

Not 100% sure he's SLE, but I think you'll like this guy if you like Jeezy

SLE - Overconfident Ni

SLE War mindset

SLE Ni Seeking

SLE Fe Problems

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had always assumed he was some so/sp SLE, but I'm not really sure. His ethos does seem pretty distinctly E3 though, in a way I can respect.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    I had always assumed he was some so/sp SLE, but I'm not really sure. His ethos does seem pretty distinctly E3 though, in a way I can respect.
    Now that this thread has been bumped, I looked everywhere to see if I typed him ILI somewhere and apparently it wasn't him I was thinking of. I watched all the videos I posted, all the way through, so I had a good reason for typing him SLE. He really reminded me of my friend too. :/ I would agree with E3 and so/sp. She was also so/sp. He doesn't have the vibe of sx first or second.

Now I have to figure out who I typed ILI, with reasons.

My comment about disregarding most of my typings during that period still stands.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-20-2019 at 08:40 PM.

YWIMW