Thread: Ed Stevens

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought he was an INTp. He reminds me of the other dude from Scrubs(um Zach Braff). I have never actually watched scrubs though.
    If i remember one / both are supposed to be INTp. In fact i think on www.socionics.com one is typed as such.

If you want to watch a movie that i believe is a perfect depiction of an ESFp / INTp duality, watch Alchemy. It has Sarah Chalke and Ed in it
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For some reason, my first thought right now was ENFp. He seems like the sort of person who looks into your soul when he looks in your eyes. And he has the "I love you too"-smile.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI-wise? Total ENFP. But I don't even know who he is.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI-wise? Total ENFP.
    Definitely.

But I don't even know who he is.
    Haven't got a clue either.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    VI-wise? Total ENFP.
    Definitely.
    That's an interesting observation. Never occured to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    But I don't even know who he is.
    Haven't got a clue either.
    You guys don't know who Ed Stevens is??? That's unbeliavable! (just kidding )

He is a fictional character, leading role in "Ed", the TV series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0247091/ Actor's real name is Tom Cavanagh.

I really liked the movie and I was curious what type he is playing. He's definitely not ENFp in the movie. More like Delta ST or INTp I guess...
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you mentioned his name I recalled that Ganin has put him in the INTp goup: http://www.socionics.com/advan/intpcelebs.html

I have had my slight doubts about that picture. And I get another impression from your two pictures of him. But I could be wrong.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's the spitting image of at least two guys I know, they are ENFP. He also has a similar appearence to other people I've met in passing, but of couse don't know their types, but could have been ENFP as well. All I'm saying is that some people are easy to VI, others are not, but this guy looks like he has one of "those" looks that you can just tell. If he's not ENFP, then VIs worthless.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.socionics.com/advan/intpcelebs.html

Thomas Cavanagh is typed as INTp here aswell. I have a guy in my group who has a smile almost exactly the same as Tom. In Fact is name is also Tom. He looks very similar. My mate Tom is highly likely to be an INTp.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaďs Nin

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    http://www.socionics.com/advan/intpcelebs.html
    Hah, Travolta INTp? Those are some real funny compilations Ganin 's got there.

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Thomas Cavanagh is typed as INTp here aswell. I have a guy in my group who has a smile almost exactly the same as Tom. In Fact is name is also Tom. He looks very similar. My mate Tom is highly likely to be an INTp.
    Would you say "Ed" is INTp, too?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    He's the spitting image of at least two guys I know, they are ENFP. He also has a similar appearence to other people I've met in passing, but of couse don't know their types, but could have been ENFP as well. All I'm saying is that some people are easy to VI, others are not, but this guy looks like he has one of "those" looks that you can just tell. If he's not ENFP, then VIs worthless.
    Well, he could be ENFp (I 'm starting to see that too). It's just this character he plays who is definitely a T type IMO which would make sense with INTp if he is indeed ENFp.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Strange, i was certian he was INTp but from reading the wiki i could be wrong. I will highlight in bold some of the parts that IMHO dont fit.

Thomas Cavanagh (born October 26, 1963) is a Canadian actor best known as the protagonist and title character in the NBC television program Ed as well as for his recurring role as the "Dog Boy" in Providence.

Cavanagh received a Golden Globe nomination and a TV Guide Award for his work on Ed, which ran for four seasons beginning in October of 2000 and concluding in February of 2004. In 2002, he starred in the Showtime film Bang Bang You're Dead, which won a Peabody Award.

He was born in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, and moved with his parents to a small village in Ghana when he was six years old. In his teens, the family moved to Montreal where he started high school. While attending Queen's University in Ontario, he became interested in theater and music and played ice hockey and basketball. He graduated with degrees in English, biology and education.

In 1989 he was cast in a Broadway revival of Shenandoah. His stage credits also include productions of Grease, A Chorus Line, Cabaret, Brighton Beach Memoirs, and Urinetown.

He has long been known in Canada as an actor in television commercials, appearing for Labatt in the 1990s and more recently for CIBC.

In 2002, Cavanagh guest starred on the sitcom Scrubs. He was hired to play Dan Dorian, the brother of lead character J.D. (Zach Braff), because of his resemblance to Braff. He returned for one episode in 2003, again for a two-episode arc in 2004, and most recently in April 2006.

Cavanagh married Maureen Grise, a photo editor for Sports Illustrated, on July 31, 2004, in a Roman Catholic ceremony in Nantucket, Massachusetts. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Alice Ann, on February 10, 2006. Maureen Grise, sister of Tom Grise, lived in Stamford, CT and both graduated from West Hill High school where they both were very good swimmers.

In March 2006, Cavanagh signed on to another CBS comedy, called My Ex-Life about a divorced couple who remain friends. It has not been said when the show will air.

Maybe he is ENFp...?
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)