Thread: Emo-Jadae... kicked from Delta Quadra

Creepy-pokeball

Default Emo-Jadae... kicked from Delta Quadra

So... I have been kicked to the curb from Delta-utopia. I think I will be making my home here. By home I mean that I will be curled up on Auvi's doorstep as the cruel heat of summer and the blistering snowflakes of winter blanket me in humility. I figure that he will not mind. On a fortunate day, I imagine randoms hedonists will fling used condoms on me. This is okay. At least 2 square inches of me will be sheltered from the elements. Of course, there will be happy moments. On my best days, Alpha will walk on by. UDP will be standing over me with his infamous newspaper in curious amusement. The best moments ever will be the shelter provided by the leering Alphas as they pass on by towards their next adventure. My last days will be spent in the same position. I will be bickering because the women's shelter hates men and will not lend me a dirty old mattress similar to the one in Hellraiser. Unlike Hellraiser, my carnal remains will not be within a nasty ol' mattress. It will be within the doorstep mortar of Auvi's home in which he does not really reside because he coincidentally owns 5 other homes due to his marriage to the first famous female soccer player that happens to be world renowned.

Run on paragraph FTW!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know the best place for those who've been kicked out from Delta.
    http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=5418
    Go get the sweltering vibe of Betans!
    ex-nameless ixtp
    *** Warning - Risk of poor communication and late response.

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, that's what that sound was. Come on inside. Meet my wife, FakeJan.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI subtype

Creepy-pokeball

I would water you all reguardless!

Creepy-pokeball

shake shake shake.... shake your b0000tay is now stuck in my head

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    shake shake shake.... shake your b0000tay is now stuck in my head
    LOL, yeah. I share your pain.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Creepy-pokeball

It can be replaced with never-ending loops of, "Marsha, MARSHA, MARSHA!"

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uhhh.... I don't really know what is going on here, but I figured I'd show up out of courtesy anyways.

Are you reporting someone who needs to become smitten by the divine power of the Holy Newspaper? Or something like that?

... no?

Okay. Well, let me know what's up.
    Before I go - consider this:

http://marioteachesptkfgs.ytmnd.com/

It's a top choice for getting something stuck in your head.

Remember - Punch the Keys For God's Sake.

Over and out

*continues crusading*

PS: Jadae, please don't be offended by this, but I don't remember if you're gay or not. That's kind of my dual's area, you know? So, apologies either way, because I'm sure you're getting offended somehow in this post.

If you're into girls, you might like that http://itslove.ytmnd.com/ , sort of. Found it when looking for moonlight sonata ptkfgs.

PPS: http://happyjoyjoy.ytmnd.com/ - emo-cure?

PPPS: (I guess I do need an ESFj duality... I'm not good at this
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Hands Jadae a Passiflora Alata (because its cool looking) and runs back before the other Alphans notice the treachery.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Oh Jadae, I was only teasing you. Us ESTps are known to do things like that. I only wanted to bring you into the debauchery of Beta with me. It was an evil evil plan. So sorry.

*laughs and runs back to delta.*
    It's okay. My powerful Ni (lol) has shown me the special hell I will reside. I wouldnt want to taint delta (zing!).

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by UDP II

PS: Jadae, please don't be offended by this, but I don't remember if you're gay or not. That's kind of my dual's area, you know? So, apologies either way, because I'm sure you're getting offended somehow in this post.
    lol Im not offended by any of it but Im not. Im about a 2 on the 0-6 scale of hetero to homo.

PPPS: (I guess I do need an ESFj duality... I'm not good at this [/size]
    Maybe someday a decent ENFj will find you, too. Although I could see you marrying an INTj or ENTj.

Creepy-pokeball

I had 90% of the poorly written story done and freaking microsoft ate it by sending an error report thingy... I'll do it later.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    PPPS: (I guess I do need an ESFj duality... I'm not good at this
    Maybe someday a decent ENFj will find you, too. Although I could see you marrying an INTj or ENTj.
    Thanks for not minding me asking about that. There wasn't much tact there, and I knew it, but it came out as such.

I wonder who I will find... another INTj/INTJ female would be kind of interesting. I've got the hots for INFjs currently, but then ESFj is also fooling around with my head. .... but I appreciate the thoughts and speculations. For some reason I enjoy hearing what other people speculate about me, as it offers different perspectives. Or maybe I really just am that narcissitic...hmm....

I had 90% of the poorly written story done and freaking microsoft ate it by sending an error report thingy... I'll do it later.
    "oh NO-o" (as the Juggernaut would say)

That's alright - you cane make your computer eat it later, when you pimp slap that story all over its face.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-pokeball

Yeah, I thought of something Vague said about puns that I forgot to add into it.

I didnt mind your "lack of tact" because it was honest.