Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
I can swerve in and out of traffic easily and I am fast when it comes to avoiding other drivers getting into my lane. I think someone said something similar above...I anticipate the moves of others drivers and get complimented on seeing things coming that others didn't... all the time. I do not like to be in the car with most other drivers. I trust myself way more. There have been times though when I ended up at my destination not remembering the drive there so I do zone out in a sense but that is where my instincts take over, I think. That is when I am alone though. I use the stereo to keep me focused in my body most of the time.
I could have written that about myself. I love to drive. I especially hate being driven if we are late. No one can get somewhere as fast as me. Get out of my way, Slowpokes.

I will amend that to say that I don't like it when I have to be aggressive. Like when 2 drivers are side by side and blocking traffic and going under the speed limit. Then I want someone else to, um, gain their attention, and persuade them to cease hindering the rest of us.