Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lorde

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted for IEI.

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/cel...w-music-videos

Among my biggest musical influences, I would count…

"Authors: Raymond Carver, Tobias Wolff, Sylvia Plath, Walt Whitman and Leonard Cohen. Musicians: James Blake, Kanye West, Marvin Gaye, Burial, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver.”—Lorde

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/m...ream-Teen.html

“ . . . in performance O’Connor [Lorde] has a goofy theatricality: one minute she is indulging in Stevie Nicks-style witchy, closed-eyed singing, shaking her hair and flicking her hands out; the next, she’s all broad smiles and wisecracks, jokily heckling her audience.”

‘At age five, she followed her friend into a drama group and discovered a love of singing and acting. “There is something kind of magic and sacred about performance,” she says. “I had to switch on a different side to myself and become a different me.”

‘From an early age, O’Connor demonstrated that distinctive confidence in her own tastes. “Mum tried to get me into poetry but I wasn’t into it,” she says. “I read a lot of short fiction and that has much more common ground with lyrics.”’

- HERO: I’m not into poetry that much either, and I almost always prefer prose (fiction/novels and/or non-fiction) as opposed to poetry. I still think she’s IEI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorde#Influences

‘Lorde's music draws from electropop, but she grew up listening to soul musicians Etta James and Otis Redding, as well as her parents' favourite records by the likes of Cat Stevens, Neil Young and Fleetwood Mac. She cites the unusual vocals of Grimes, the band Sleigh Bells and producer SBTRKT as her prominent influences. Lorde also stated that she was inspired by the initially hidden identities of Burial and The Weeknd, explaining, "I feel like mystery is more interesting", and called American musical artist Nicki Minaj an "important female in pop." Lorde describes short story writers Raymond Carver, Wells Tower, Tobias Wolff and Claire Vaye Watkins as lyrical inspirations – particularly noting their sentence structures. Lorde stated her music is also inspired by authors, citing Tobias Wolff, Sylvia Plath, Walt Whitman and Leonard Cohen as influences on her writing.'

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/09/13/facts-lorde/

'She’s a Nicki Minaj fan.

Although Lorde’s got a flair for crafting captivating new music, the 16-year-old considers Minaj as an “important female in pop,” crediting the wig-clad former American Idol judge as an important figure for female artists.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorde

'Born in Takapuna and raised in Devonport, Auckland, she performed in various singing and drama classes as a child, and at the age of thirteen signed with Universal. Yelich-O'Connor adopted her stage name due to her fascination with "royals and aristocracy", but felt the name Lord was too masculine so added an 'e' to make it more feminine.

At age 5, Lorde followed her friend into a drama group and discovered a love of singing and acting. Lorde has said she enjoyed how she had to "switch on a different side to myself and become a different me."'

http://www.vulture.com/2013/08/lorde...ld-singer.html

‘Her real name is Ella Yelich-O'Connor: “When I was trying to come up with a stage name, I thought ‘Lord' was super rad, but really masculine — ever since I was a little kid, I have been really into royals and aristocracy. So to make Lord more feminine, I just put an ‘e' on the end! Some people think it's religious, but it's not.”’

http://mamacolive.com/thefly/reviews...-pure-heroine/

By Lisa Wright (01 Nov 2013)

“Rewind two years. With debut single ‘Video Games’, Lana Del Rey is crowned Queen of the Future of Everything and a debut album hastily follows. It’s really quite good and does really quite well, and then with the same speed she arrived, Lana all but disappears (save for popping up on the odd H&M ad).

Lorde, we are led to believe, is the new Lana. Partly because she sounds quite a lot like the old Lana, and partly because her own debut ‘Royals’ has arrived similarly from nowhere to chuck a spanner towards the hype machine’s cogs and pistons.

Similarly, ‘Pure Heroine’ is really quite good. But, unlike her predecessor, you get the feeling the 16-year-old New Zealand waif might have [a] tad more staying power.

Whilst there’s a hip-hop influence underpinning the electro-pop minimalism on ‘Glory And Gore’ or ‘Tennis Court’, the overall atmosphere never feels contrived. There’s an honesty to Lorde’s youthfully cynical musings (very much the thoughts of a teenager, albeit a damn savvy one) that affords her more avenues to explore. And, whilst Lorde’s world creates its own incredibly distinctive atmosphere, it feels accessible and open to maturing.”

“Don't you think that it's boring how people talk? / Making smart with their words again, well I'm bored / Because I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' it / Never not chasing a million things I want / And I am only as young as the minute is full of it . . . . [Absurd], be the class clown / I'll be the beauty queen in tears / It's a new art form showing people how little we care / We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fear . . . Getting caught's half of the trip though, isn't it? (yeah)
    I fall apart with all my heart . . .”

“ . . . . Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams . . . .”

“ . . . . Explosions on TV / And all the girls with heads inside a dream / So now we live beside the pool/Where everything is good . . . . Shut my eyes to the song that plays . . . . The men up on the news/They try to tell us all that we will lose/But it's so easy in this blue/Where everything is good . . . .”

- Nirvana cover (by Lorde):

Last edited by HERO; 06-28-2014 at 05:51 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Stared at her interviews for a few, I'd go with ESI-Se so/sp 4w3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7teN1ehAlw

She looks a bit like Fiona Apple, at least in the first picture. They both sort of have that IEI “stateliness” or whatever The Ineffable called it on the socionics.com forum. Perhaps it’s more common among IEI females as opposed to IEI males.

Then again, maybe Lorde is ESI or something, because she’s not as emotionally troubled, turbulent, not as angsty or whatever. Then again I find it hard to believe that all IEI’s are like that. And I’ve seen Justin Timberlake typed as IEI-Fe, yet I hate his music. My ex-boyfriend liked at least some of his songs, though.

And I can’t help thinking that songs like “Royals” show that Lorde is really aware of status and hierarchy (as in it’s something she thinks about, yet no more than most normal and/or healthy IEI’s). I think there are Aristocratic types, including Betas, that can think of “we” as embodying humanity.... or all the people they identify/relate with and/or all the people that identify/relate with them (which at times can be pretty much anyone). Perhaps being irrational/perceiving can make that even stronger at times. Being irrational/perceiving can sometimes make Aristocratic types more ‘democratic’. I don’t know. It can also depend on their family background, childrearing, conditioning, parents, culture, etc.

“ . . . in performance O’Connor [Lorde] has a goofy theatricality: one minute she is indulging in Stevie Nicks-style witchy, closed-eyed singing, shaking her hair and flicking her hands out; the next, she’s all broad smiles and wisecracks, jokily heckling her audience.”

‘At age five, she followed her friend into a drama group and discovered a love of singing and acting. “There is something kind of magic and sacred about performance,” she says. “I had to switch on a different side to myself and become a different me.”

http://www.socionics.us/practice/mood.shtml

IEI: “wacky, goofy, dreamy, zany; interested in people's inner experiences and where people are going with their emotional life; mix of joy and melancholy”

She also counts Sylvia Plath and Nicki Minaj as influences or people she likes. Sylvia Plath was probably IEI. Nicki Minaj might be SEI-Fe or SLE-Se? And Lorde covered a Kurt Cobain (Nirvana) song (“All Apologies”). Kurt Cobain was probably IEI-Fe.

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    She gives me second hand embarassment. I would like to think Fe-IEI's are not this awkward. She looks like my Ni-IEI friend though.
    There are people here who have implied that I’m Fe-IEI, yet I’m often quite socially awkward and socially challenged (in real life and online too). I think a lot of Beta NF’s (especially IEI’s) are often quite socially introverted, and many IEI’s can be quite (socially) awkward and/or socially challenged and many extraverts and/or ‘socially extraverted’ types are usually able to recognize that (at least in real life).

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Haha, such a weirdo. Reminds me of Gollum. She seems very logical that's true, I just can't imagine LII artists (ignorant).
    Aimee Mann:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Mann?p=902789

http://forum.socionix.com/topic/4056-aimee-mann/
    Last edited by HERO; 05-05-2014 at 11:05 PM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HERO View Post
    Among my biggest musical influences, I would count…

"Authors: Raymond Carver, Tobias Wolff, Sylvia Plath, Walt Whitman and Leonard Cohen. Musicians: James Blake, Kanye West, Marvin Gaye, Burial, Nicki Minaj and Bon Iver.”—Lorde

I may be interested in discussing Walt Whitman's type.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

there's something I deeply dislike about this girl ...both in terms of music and personality.

anyway type-wise she could be Se ego. She's a bit too crude and physically masculine for ESI though, isn't she.

She's soooo so/sp through her lyrics... looks... attitude. But surely my dislike of her is unrelated. It might come down to her having the constant expression of a 46-year-old woman when not even 20.
    Last edited by Amber; 12-21-2014 at 01:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please, please do not let this girl and I be of the same type. I'm still new to socionics, but I know I am an INFJ in mbti, so as long as it is agreed upon that she is not also an INFJ I can sleep easy.

She and I also happen to share a birthday, which is all the more disconcerting, and even if you don't find astrology significant, her being 17 and a mega superstar would make anyone feel unaccomplished in comparison. Call me petty but I don't like sharing birthdays or personality types with celebrities, or anyone for that matter.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who knew Lorde does finger tutting?

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raraavis View Post
    Please, please do not let this girl and I be of the same type. I'm still new to socionics, but I know I am an INFJ in mbti, so as long as it is agreed upon that she is not also an INFJ I can sleep easy.
    if you're so disappointed being same type as her you can always switch types

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se ego, seems ESI, can't exclude LSI.
    Makes dry & boring music (NTR).
    Last edited by aisa; 03-02-2015 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Who knew Lorde does finger tutting?

This girl seems 100000% more playful & warmer than Lorde, imo there's no way they're the same type (or at least different instinct stackings), though there's superficial similarity in looks.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lorde - ISTP - Gabin

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESI. She even made a song about relational control.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lorde is another IEI-Fe 9w1 sx/so. Kate Bush has a different trifix.

Keep in mind that ESI is an obstinate type. The Se subtype is sarcastic, cutting and argumentative; edgy. The other subtype is more solitary and brooding but not weird (just more low key and bunkered down). Lorde invests her songs with the entirety of her being when she sings...esi can never ascend to true rock star status because that's exactly what they don't do and/or lack the range to do.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

By the way that's the same reason why Kate Bush is not an ESI.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    when lorde first appeared on the scene, all she did was criticise other artists, it's why people dislike her.
    which doesn't sound like a 9 at all @Kill4Me

she's probably 6w5

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tela View Post
    which doesn't sound like a 9 at all @Kill4Me
    1 wing

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    1 wing
    A 9 won't do that: go on television and criticize everyone so people will dislike them. Also she doesn't seem core gut. I think she's 6w5 with a 9 fix. She's more heady.
    You're also saying she's this : "sarcastic, cutting and argumentative; edgy" that's again anti-9. Unless it's online, which it's not with her.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A 9 won't do that: go on television and criticize everyone so people will dislike them.
    It's a stereotype that 9w1s aren't ever critical. They have a 1 wing. Of course they engage in criticism, but unlike the 1, the 9 is as much critical on themselves as others.

And I don't know that she criticized everybody or that people dislike her. Please provide a clip of what you're referring to.

Also she doesn't seem core gut. I think she's 6w5 with a 9 fix. She's more heady.
    Nines are out of touch with the gut center in the centers of intelligence.

You're also saying she's this : "sarcastic, cutting and argumentative; edgy" that's again anti-9. Unless it's online, which it's not with her.
    I'm not saying she's that. My point is she's not that. That was my reason for not typing her ESI-Se.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing I knew about Lorde was from her "appearance" on South Park,so for the purpose of contributing to this thread, I watched a video, and immediately felt like this was the kind of woman I would love to spank during sex, and that she would like that too (being spanked by me, that is). So that settles it: ILI.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    I think she's probably a 4 tbh.
    Well, she doesn't have any real reactive energy. I don't see her holding much pain in her expression.

She uses a lot of oversimplication and doesn't appear to broach her comfort zone when giving answers that require introspection.

Her vibe is too upbeat and positive for a four while still being a fundamentally introspective/withdrawn person. Too much smiling in interviews.

But clearly she is in the withdrawn triad, though not a reactive type, but a positive reframer. Equals type 9.

However, keep in mind that IEI-Fe is a fourish socionics type much like LII is a fiveish socionics type. so there will be overlap.

IEI-Fe 9w1 makes for a more sensitive, touchy 9 and not one that fits as comfortably into the common SEI 9 description.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

It's a stereotype that 9w1s aren't ever critical. They have a 1 wing. Of course they engage in criticism, but unlike the 1, the 9 is as much critical on themselves as others.

And I don't know that she criticized everybody or that people dislike her. Please provide a clip of what you're referring to.

Nines are out of touch with the gut center in the centers of intelligence.

I'm not saying she's that. My point is she's not that. That was my reason for not typing her ESI-Se.
    9s won't be critical in such brutal ways she is. pretty much impossible. There's also a ton of morality in her disses (eg. "this is so bad for young women to hear..", which points to 6 again

694 probably, so/sx

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

9s won't be critical in such brutal ways she is. pretty much impossible. There's also a ton of morality in her disses (eg. "this is so bad for young women to hear..", which points to 6 again
    I don't agree unless we're just talking SEI 9w1s. Three key things here:

Flipped sx-variant seeks intimacy through competition, provocation and intensity (even masochism).
    Nines disintegrate to type six under stress.
    And the 1 wing makes for a more critical character.

I mean, you said it: "morality in her disses". That points to 1 and since she is not a 1, it points to a 1 wing.

Thanks for posting the video. The video does not show her actually saying it but instead quotes her. she doesn't strike me as having a core 6w5 vibe. it sounds like the type of competitive and provocative behaviors sx/so has a propensity for engaging in.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I don't agree unless we're just talking SEI 9w1s. Three key things here:

Flipped sx-variant seeks intimacy through competition, provocation and intensity (even masochism).
    Nines disintegrate to type six under stress.
    And the 1 wing makes for a more critical character.

I mean, you said it: "morality in her disses". That points to 1 and since she is not a 1, it points to a 1 wing.

Thanks for posting the video. The video does not show her actually saying it but instead quotes her. she doesn't strike me as having a core 6w5 vibe. it sounds like the type of competitive and provocative behaviors sx/so has a propensity for engaging in.
    1 and 6 morality is different. 6 is like: punishing people for being bad, accusing people of being bad. It's very good/bad oriented. 1 is more like the attitude of "get yourself together and sort yourself out" and about efficiency and 'fixing' things.

Google pictures of her. She tries to look intimidating and serious, 6w5ish (and she does it well and naturally). Not 9ish.

You can just tell by her energy she isn't a 9.. her energy isn't fluid/malleable enough. with 9s it feels like they're merging with the whole universe and are in a trance

Look at her songs and you'll see she isn't sx first. All her songs are about social and saying "we", she's obsessed with the group. She dissed Lana del rey for having lyrics like "please don't leave me".
    Last edited by maniac; 01-28-2018 at 08:42 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1 and 6 morality is different. 6 is like: punishing people for being bad, accusing people of being bad. It's very good/bad oriented. 1 is more like the attitude of "get yourself together and sort yourself out" and about efficiency and 'fixing' things.
    I would not call six any more moralistic than any other type. Probably less so.

1 morality is more centered around right and wrong (good/bad) and seeing the world in black and white. Being certain and doing things in the right manner form the foundation of this type's self-esteem. Tellling others to get themselves together is one aspect their criticism can take, but the 1 will have a very specific sense for when people aren't having it together. "You should do it this way" follows from their black and white view of right/wrong. R & H calls type 1 in the unhealthier levels the punitive avenger due to their issues with anger and wrath. The passion of type 1 is wrath. Wrath is critical, punitive and corrective. The nature of anger involves avenging wrongs where a line has been crossed. i.e. to punish, to avenge (rather than to prevent or preempt)

Sixes are more prone to see between the lines of right/wrong due to their natural vigilance for danger and are less prone to trust in right/wrong absolutes. Distrust is a core issue for six. This distrust is especially directed at authority figures. You typically find them as overzealous advocates for the underdog. Almaas makes the point that type six is a cynical type. There's also the compensatory tough guy/tough girl element in type six that Naranjo refers to it as "assertive bluffing." The core drive is to defend or uncover, moreso than to criticize or punish. If I had to tag the six with a morality, it would be that they are typically anti-authority with a strong identification for people in oppressed groups but also with a capacity to assume the position of authority. In other words, the issues are centered around authority and they can become even as bad as the authorities they were fighting against. In contrast to 1s, sixes are in the 369 relating triad and have an easier time with moral ambiguities and an overall more humanistic, flexible approach than 1s do.

Efficiency is more type 3, particular 3w4, the professional
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 01-28-2018 at 09:11 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Watch her elfin quality. The non-stop smiling, graceful and unphased, unguarded, just an overall soft, mellow, laid back, even clumsy vibe:

she also talks a lot with her body, not much head center energy imo. it's like her body is getting the words out for her (the movements come first, and then the words second), rather than her having to over-think of what to say or concentrating on what she's saying.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

so/sx 6w5, 649

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think you are focusing on inconsequential details. All these mentions about lana del rey and "we" are irrelevant to the consideration of her enneagram type or stacking. relating types use the word in overabundance. Almaas points out that the distortion for type nine is that everybody and everyone is connected, that all is one. So 9w1s especially have a predisposition towards viewing things in terms of 'we.'

Type one, as follows:

6 is like: punishing people for being bad, accusing people of being bad. It's very good/bad oriented.
    Attributing core features of type one to type six doesn't make for a six any more than putting the tail and ears of a dog onto a cat makes the cat a dog. I never got that about EII-Fi and their approach to typology systems through introverted feeling. Makes no sense. Lorde's vibe isn't pugnacious or defensive even in the slightest. her kinesthetic is completely relaxed indicating an unconsciously low level of fear. although sixes usually don't identify with the anxiety and fear attributed to their type, their vigilant kinesthetic is a dead giveaway. Relaxation and low levels of fear go hand in hand.

You never surmounted the hurdle that she's a 1 winger or addressed various points, so I don't know if you are trying to engage in an actual debate/discussion here or simply going to repeat that she's a 6w5 due to some investment you have in seeing her as that type. I'm perfectly willing to revise my typing if presented with consequential information. And you're saying that punitiveness is her dominant feature as if she is a 1 (6 in your own personalized version of the enneagram)?!.....A tendency for a musician to speak their mind about other musicians hardly qualifies a person as being motivated purely to "punish people for being bad!" I assure you that the enneagram is flexible enough to accommodate an expression of dislike by any type for the way a woman is being portrayed. Robert De Niro's character in Cape Fear would be an example of a character whose dominant feature is punitiveness...it's a totally different type of person. And fwiw, Donald trump is far more brutal in his attacks on Megyn Kelly and Morning Joe's wife Mika Brzezinski, so it's not a typological argument that lorde is a six and not a nine because her criticism of other musicians was "brutal." Type fours are typically nastier in their criticisms than sixes.

But end stop, let's look at all these "brutal" criticisms. Lorde says:

"Lana del rey is great, but I listened to her record, and the whole time I was just thinking it's so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: "I'm nothing without you." this sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don't leave me stuff. That's not a good thing for girls to hear."

"They all sing about such opulence, stuff that just didn't relate to me--or anyone that I knew. I began thinking, "How are we listening to this? It's completely irrelevant." I basically just wrote what we are all thinking."

"I'm a feminist and the name of her (selena Gomez) song is "when you're ready, come and get it from me." I'm sick of women being portrayed this way."

That's not brutal. That's just her 1 wing expressing its presumption of moral authority whether you or I agree with what she's saying. Since the majority of people who listen to this music favor feminism, Lorde is also reinforcing the degree that she is merged with feminists fans. Maybe consider that her nineness plays out through her submission to the feminist agenda. Lorde is in the gut triad too, so she gets angry at stuff and speaks out about it. And if anything, these civilized critiques show Lorde is a kind of wholesome, goodie two shoes who values herself for being a simple woman. Simplicity is a core feature of type nine. And as I mentioned before, there's no evidence whatsoever that she's a reactive type: these criticisms are much too civil to gain her entry into the reactive triad.

For brutal verbal attacks, see type four. Fours are among the most brutal and unrestrained in their insults of people, worse than any other type:

"When unbalanced, the Four’s envy can take a nasty turn as unhealthy Fours tend to project their self-loathing outward. At such times, the previously sensitive Four can become spiteful and vindictive, feeling justified in being so because they have been misunderstood, and because they have suffered so terribly. As Fours have a well developed emotional intelligence, they know how to wound with words, and, when they are unbalanced, feel incapable of restraining themselves. They tend to lash out at the very ones who have been most supportive and who might be trying to help them."

https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.com/fours/
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 01-30-2018 at 01:54 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    Lorde - ISTP - Gabin

I agree

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually think she’s very awkward. I don’t know her music at all so can’t judge it. As far as type I’m not picking up Fi creative or Fe creative. She actually confuses me quite a lot.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is EII-Fi 9w1 sx/sp, 9-5-4

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta introvert
    Last edited by Breather; 04-16-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with 9w1 or 9w8, 7 fix > 6 fix, reminds me of a few 279 and 379 archetype respectively, probably 279.

SLI-Te or EII-Fi are the types I consider so far, maybe LII too

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If not 279 as her archetype then 127 may fit, she could be a core 7w6 aswell. Most likely core 9

127, 271, 712 - The Teacher: You want to be with people. You seek fun with a purpose, needing goals as well as time to play and celebrate. You love discovering new things and sharing what you learn with others. Your mission is to help those in need of guidance, hope, and inspiration. A true teacher, you are happiest when you can use your teaching skills to make learning a creative and enjoyable experience. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on what is appropriate and pleasing that you stop listening to your feelings, and rigidly maintain unrealistic ideals. You can also be hyper-focused on keeping things overly positive and upbeat. Your growing edge is to be willing to experience emotonal pain. You can be overly identified with positive emotions and appropriate behavior. Negative emotions teach us what we are feeling and are an important aspect of any decision making process.

If you are a 279, you are caring, innovative and accepting. You want to be helpful, upbeat and peaceful. You are very kind and tend to see the best in others, focusing on easy and comfortable ways of relating. You hate conflict and/or strife and use your sense of humor to smooth out difficulties.

Your life mission is to create and promote smooth and harmonic ways to handle conflict. A true peacemaker, you are happiest when you can ease tension and help others get along with one another.

You can be so identified with keeping life free of conflict and negativity that you may turn a blind eye to conflicts that need to be managed as opportunities for change.

*Most optimistic tritypes-279, 729, 927 279...positive

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

a cut and dry IEI-Fe 9w1 sx/so if ever there was one [Stackemup Typology (Enneagram-Side) and Stackemup Typology (Socionics-side)]

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/
    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

a cut and dry IEI-Fe 9w1 sx/so if ever there was one [Stackemup Typology (Enneagram-Side) and Stackemup Typology (Socionics-side)]

https://stackemup.livejournal.com/
    https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/
    So you like her and want her to be your dual. What novice trap to fall into...

You should stick to enneagram, which you are not half-bad at. Btw, there's another gallery that's much better than yours.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI?

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say ILI but it's been a long time since I listened to her music or watched her in interviews

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI>SEI

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast