View Poll Results: what is the type of Alex Jones?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 6.67%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

3 20.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

6 40.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

3 20.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 6.67%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 13.33%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

>.<

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted ESFp because he seems Ti polr and his speech and presentation is very random, not like SLE
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which type wouldn't let his guests get a word in as a joke on them?

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I changed my mind. I could see him being EIE. CP 6. Sx/So
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

His intuition certainly runs strong. I wouldn't call it high functioning though.

Think of extreme LSI tyranny now think what would be contrary to it.

LSI: rules using tyranny while believes in him/herself's tight views

contrary

LSE: tells everyone we are doomed by ruling elite while entertains multiple remote viewpoints
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alex Jones - ESTJ - Stierlitz
    Last edited by khcs; 01-10-2019 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Irrelevant

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and this is what 1-dimensional Ni in combination with e3 inflation sounds like. phew.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried following him on facebook ---> it all got a little erm ma gerd after awhile.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    and this is what 1-dimensional Ni in combination with e3 inflation sounds like. phew.

I honestly can’t believe people are actually saying he is a Delta type, let alone LSE.

LSE for him is insane. He is almost the complete opposite of an LSE. There are so many misconceptions and mistypings on Socionics forums, but if you go back and really read and study the source material from the Russian socionists, it becomes much easier to type people and types become much more clear.

Anyway, I could go through and analyze multiple videos of his as evidence that he is EIE, but let’s just go with the most recent one that was posted by Silke.

Silke, even the short video you posted is full of Fe, Ni, and Se. Every one of his videos is like this, but I’ll talk about yours since it was the most recently posted. First of all, his manner of speaking is highly variable and expressive. He uses a lot of emphasis (“I was already a MAN at 16) and intonation in everything he says (Fe type). LSEs are not like this. They are generally rather dry and monotone when talking. Their Fe role function is used briefly to try to appear friendly and kind, but it wears thin and they can’t keep it up long nor can they be as expressive as Jones is, even if they try. Every single video of Alex Jones is full of varying intonation and emphasis. He is a clear Fe valuing type.

He spends a bit of time bragging about how how many women he’d been with by age 16 and how he was already with college girls and a ‘man’ by this time (Se hidden agenda). Se is about power and domination. By talking like this, he is bragging about his domination and having ‘staked his territory’ as a man by age 16. It seems this is a weak spot and point of insecurity for him but something he aspires to; hence Se as aspirational element.

Finally, the entire video is him laying out a timeline and explaining what is supposed to happen at each point in the timeline. He then talks about how society as a whole has manipulated people so that they avoid certain elements of the projected timeline (Fe-Ni).

Basically, in this very brief video clip alone, he is using emotional hype and emphasis to get people to see what he thinks is going to happen in the future (Fe-Ni). He does this in multiple videos, then he spurs people to take action and do something about it to prevent it from happening (Se). His ideas are based on his own internal logical structure, rather than on anything concrete (Ti).

This is the complete opposite style of an LSE, who uses objective observable facts in reality to come up with new ideas that can be put to practical use in the real world (Te-Si-Ne). They are not interested in theories that have no immediate, practical application.

Alex Jones is not like this at all. He likes speculating without any need for practicality. In fact, many of his topics are about things very far removed from any practical use in the real world (aliens, conspiracy theories, reptilians etc.) He is also very competent at projecting future situations with confidence, and at analyzing how the past has shaped and led up to where we are now. This is someone who is comfortable with Ni.

The classic “us-vs-them” mentality that is characteristic of Beta quadra can also be seen with a lot of his videos (ex: “they”, the ruling elitists, are trying to control “us”, the average citizens) Many of the other people associated with Infowars seem like Beta types as well.

In sum - he is EIE, and likely EIE-Ni.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have come across him a couple of times on YouTube. I cannot take him seriously...

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He always came off SLE- to me, a nutty one at that.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I still think he is Ni-EIE 6w5 cp sx/so. He is an obvious shill though and/or controlled opposition. His job is just to make legitimate conspiracy theorists look like nut jobs. He uses to make everything seem more dramatic than it really is, but he has moments of lucidity occasionally with his .

I am open to him being another type overall though, but he is difficult to type because he puts on an act like a wrestler does. He is entertaining as a meme, but when it comes to finding out the truth about society he is not good, he mixes up too much bs with truth. There are much better sources out there. I like these memes of him though lol:

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not sure if he is sx/so
    But I haven't seen much to comment
    Beta Extroverts may seem sx/so in general maybe.
    Also a lot of these well known personalities apparently put a lot of effort into appearing a certain way so I am not sure how authentic he is being.

He could be Sx/So - I am not saying he absolutely isn't, but I am currently questioning it.

Because there was this conversation on the other JP thread as well, I thought I would bring in this:

Topics SP (Self-Preservation) types might bring up in conversation: food, dining out, dieting, nutrition, health, fitness, appearance and looks, money, savings and sales, shopping, quality or durability of objects, clothing, design, home decor, employment, benefits, insurance, comfort, strength, vitality, sickness, death, discomfort, noise, safety, security, environment, resource management, physical sciences, engineering, architecture.

Topics SO (Social) types might bring up in conversation: cultural and political movements and developments, social activism, social values, societal standards, rules, guidelines, social power structures, appropriateness/inappropriateness, friendship, family, inclusion/exclusion, popularity, popular songs books movies memes, manners, fashion, glamour, fame, notoriety, organizations, clubs, group divisions pertaining to nationality religion race, etc., patriotism, civic engagement, influence (so-first people sometimes refer to themselves using pronouns "we" or "us" or "our" as if they are the group).

Topics SX (Sexual) types might bring up in conversation: their personal experiences, personal attractions, personal likes and dislikes, innermost wants and wishes, relationships, their family, children, and friends, friendship, closeness, intimacy, sex, mating, beauty, attractiveness, personal feelings and mental states, excitement, intensity, desire, obsession, liveliness, rebelliousness, action sports, gender and gender roles, femininity/masculinity. (sx-first people often report having strong personal preferences).
    A few notes:

(1) Public personalities put a lot of effort into appearing a certain way. So it is possible that they are not being their natural, comfortable self - while I think these 'conversation topics' should be looked into in the context of that comfortable self.

(2) I don't think people have to necessarily overtly talk about 'attraction' as something...almost dry and scientific, categorical. It's more so implied - SX types may be talking about what they are obsessed with, what they are attracted to, without even realizing that they are, because the ocean they swim in, is SX. Basically, they don't have to spell out that they are literally talking about attraction, etc. Same applies to other types; a lot of things are implied by the content.

(2a) On that note, not everyone who mentions 'attraction' is necessarily doing it in that SX way. I think the key is to look for how much this person shares "their personal experiences, personal attractions, personal likes and dislikes, innermost wants and wishes" - those things are pretty key to SX, I think. And if they are doing that pretty abundantly, naturally, fluidly.

(3) Other factors may also affect the choice in conversation topics. For instance, head types may engage in a lot of the SO stuff. The key here would be to differentiate whether it is really the instinct at play by looking at the instincts and their separate definitions.

(4) SP types I suspect may be quite reserved and guarded in public contexts, even Sx/Sp. Which is why there is only so much you can derive from the way someone presents themselves publicly.
    Last edited by VenusRose; 01-10-2019 at 06:23 PM.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems rather preoccupied with trivialities... i don't understand the need to dissect and interact with the ''ruling elite'', are they not just things of this world as well?

Some sort of Ej type. They tend to have this exact need for ''involvement'' with the intelligible, external world.

''Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?''

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He doesn't actually believe all the shit he says, does he?
    Androgynous Robot Dreamer - Not really human, but good at pretending.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    blame the merry quadras

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol he's a dick, that just capitalizes on other people's ignorance. He says he doesn't give a damn what queers do yet posts videos of how they the illuminati indoctrinates people into accepting the "gay lifestyle.'

This is such bullshit. Yeah at my last high school, there were gay activists but a good majority of the teaching faculty actually had problems with them and didn't just do/go along whatever they said, and there was a lot resistance to it. It was quite a liberal high school too. There is no whiney str8 man 'waaah I'm not allowed to disagree with those people, I just have to accept the gay agenda and do everything they say!' the only difference is, that gays often feel confident enough to gather in groups in more liberal towns vs. more conservative ones. But yeah, if you already were a hateful troll to begin with it was all too easy to masturbate your Cheeto-dick while listening to Alex Jones like he actually knows what he's talking about.

He kept insinuating higher forms of government and gays were working together to 'corrupt society' which is stupid as historically gays have been on the opposite side of oppressive governmental power as anybody else is. The state is always against you as an individual and your own unique personality, whether you are gay or straight. I think this stuff is pretty obvious, but I am concerned that really stupid people from abused backgrounds will do something stupid based on what this fat turd said.

So yeah maybe he is delta. Or he's just an asshole. That also happens to be delta quadra, idk.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How in the world do people classify him as intuitive? Like...wut? The things he fears and freaks out the most about concern his negated, submerged, distrusted "intuition of time" and EXXp resistance to being "controlled" by some vague, abstracted form of "the man"/the system/"deep state." SLE-Se cp6w7.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    EIE
    6w7 sx/so, more specifically.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESxx

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick question: If Alex Jones died today, who could possibly replace him? Like, even Trump has douchebag, used car salesman look-alikes that can play the part. But Alex Jones is a unique specimen.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insane.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    Quick question: If Alex Jones died today, who could possibly replace him? Like, even Trump has douchebag, used car salesman look-alikes that can play the part. But Alex Jones is a unique specimen.
    Probably someone he groomed. He falls in with the crowd of Roger Stone and the like pretty easily because he hits below the belt.

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who says SEEs can't do Ni?

Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incontinent speech, wild gesticulation, long threads of discourse: more like an extrovert, maybe.

And just like Breivik, a conservative and far-rightist. Seems like the days one could point out a photo of a tattoo of some revolutionary leftist as SOLE evidence for IEIness are over. Ah, consistency.
    Last edited by Rusal; 12-12-2022 at 04:42 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like an unhinged 4D Se type with distorted intuition

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    And since you posted a video of a younger and tamer Alex Jones, I remember some weeks ago I was going through a couple of videos on YT about his trial and in one of them one of the most liked visitor comments was a sober message of someone who claimed to have worked behind the cameras with Jones that said that his more domesticated demeanor early back was just an act, that as soon as the camera turned off he would accost the crew members and turn typical Alex Jones on them. I unfortunately have come across people like him. They are plagued with narcissism and paranoia in which their intense, deluded ideas about the world are wrapped up and in constant bounce in conversation. On close, more personal encounters with them they always manage to turn the conversation to themselves: what they like, what they think, what they want and somehow make it seem like you're an unimportant factor in the conversation but also their enemy. Their narcissism causes significant low insight into people and their motives and perspectives. Their paranoia is related to rather short-sighted, low-hanging simple ideas that play repeatedly: they are not really linked per se to common perception by intuition that's more inclined to go beyond the surface or to be open in the case of Ne. Think of the worst hoi polloi prejudice you would find more regularly in a conversation with a 90 year-old SLI, to name a type with low N, in the way they think: final with no real broader perspective. It was the same with this person in my personal story but amplified by paranoia and general unhealthiness. I retrospectively type one of them as SLI or some other T type (he also had an extremely low awareness of his feelings and stated it matter-of-factly). It's impossible to know at this point. Jones looks like a red-faced ultra extrovert that doesn't know what to do with his fidgeting mass or how to shut up (in contrast to the natural and stiff military bearing of the T type of my example), so an intense SEE is a good option for him.
    It goes beyond or when there are mental issues involved.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He lives in a delusional Ni fantasy world. The world is what he imagines it to be. It has nothing to do with sensing perception.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    He lives in a delusional Ni fantasy world. The world is what he imagines it to be. It has nothing to do with sensing perception.
    Mmm. Gulenko lives in an erroneous, delusional fantasy world inhabited by a group of people he calls “SLEs” and “SEEs” that don't exist as described in his profile, in his wild interpretation of Se detached from reality (along with everyone else in Socionics, mind you, and they're all rather attached to it). What he imagines the world and the people in it to be. According to you. Ni theorizing about IEs turned crazy. Gulenko has spent at least 30 years studying the same field and would probably spend “all day reading theory and doing nothing about it” if he hadn't turned it into a business. That's Ni depth with Normalizing or Harmonizing subtype. The theory is about people and relationships, he advises on them. Ethical. He makes money out of it. Se valuing. He's got Ni depth and presents himself as a serious logical type in the way IEIs embody the character they envision, they live out what they created imagination. Gulenko IEI.

If it's been days and you can't explain why Gulenko is LII so I think I'll go by my own perception and experience, also because a few months ago one person only needed to have tattoo of Che Guevara or an asian screen as deco in their room to score high in OPENNESS in the Big 5 and be IEI and now they can hate the ‘winds of change’ and be low in openness like Breivik and also be IEI; therefore I consider such takes unstable.

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Any type could conceivably live in a "delusional Ni fantasy world", that's why Gulenko utilizes the fixation theory to help explain individuals who act like extreme outliers than what would be expected of their types.
    You could argue that he is EIE; I would disagree, but I can understand that. But if he really is an Introverted type, we would expect to see that Introversion come out in how he interacts with others; on the contrary, he is very demonstrative and has none of the 'grace' that is stereotypical of an IP type.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is a completely unique character that would stick out in any kind of company, he's not a sensing type. He riles people up emotionally against a certain threat and believes in bizarre conspiracy theories. All of this points towards Ni and Fe. EIE is not a bad typing but I think he is an autistic nerd that doesn't handle social situations well.

https://youtube.com/shorts/0H9tl4960YY?feature=share

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12