View Poll Results: what is the type of Alex Jones?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

1 6.67%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

3 20.00%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

6 40.00%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

3 20.00%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

0 0%
  • IEE (ENFp)

1 6.67%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

2 13.33%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alex Jones

quotes:

I'm not saying that people shouldn't go out to football games and drink beer and have a good time, I do it myself. But, at the same time, people are so apathetic and that shows me that they don't care about themselves. They have no self-image. Their image is projected to them via the television and that is where they make decisions about who they are according to what the public says they ought to be.

If humanity has any hope of effecting real change for the better, it will not come from the Madison Avenue false reality makers who've cast Barack Obama as the savior of the world. To alter our course from tyranny to liberty, to defeat the corrupt elite, we must get past the puppets and confront the real power structure of the planet.

If we start creating our own maps, our own world, our own vision, then there's no way for the cultural tyrants to program us. And, that's why they're pushing so hard to get more outrageous.

Damn it, if just 5% of people got motivated in some direction, and it doesn't necessarily have to be what I believe in, but if they just got motivated and stopped getting their political ideologies from the mainstream media, they would go out and figure out what they want.

People are used to being stimulated. People are drunk on entertainment and when you're going out and seeing movies where 200 people are machine gunned down and vampires are tearing people's throats out, and I'm not saying that is bad or it should be censored, but people are drunk on stimuli.

I don't give a damn what queers do, and don't give a damn what Christians do. Just get the hell out of my way because I want to live my life and I don't want the government sucking 60% of my wages off my ass.

Some people say they're gathering DNA. Perhaps they're gathering it for the future when the human race is stronger or weaker, who knows. That's science fiction and mere speculation.

What a bunch of garbage, liberal, Democratic, conservative, Republican, it's all there to control you, two sides of the same coin! Two management teams, bidding for control of the CEO job of Slavery Incorporated!

The economy is a ponzi scheme. People are working harder than they ever have for less wages, but we have so many bobbles because manufacturing has come up so quickly over the past hundred years that people have the illusion of wealth.

It's a different kind of economic recovery. The kind where bankers steal trillions and you don't have a job.

Look, when you realize how fake it all is; the football, the basketball, the Lady Gaga, the Justin Bieber—you know, who gives you these carbon tax messages... They tell your kids they gotta love Justin Biebler, and then Biebler says "hand in your guns", "pass the Cyber Security Act", and "the police state is good", and then your children are turned into a mindless vassals—who now, they look up to some twit, instead of looking up to Thomas Jefferson, or looking up to Nikola Tesla, or looking up to Magellan; I mean, kids, Magellan is a lot COOLER than Justin Bieber! He circumnavigated with one ship the entire planet! He was killed by wild natives before they got back to Portugal! And when they got back there was only like eleven people alive of the two hundred and something crew and the entire ship was rotting down to the waterline! That's destiny! That's will! That's striving! That's being a trailblazer and explore! Going into space! Mathematics! Quantum mechanics! The secrets of the universe! It's all there! Life is fiery with its beauty! Its incredible detail! Tuning into it! They wanna shutter your mind, TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER!!! IT'S PURE EVIL!!! They're taking your intellect, your soul, and giving you Michael Jordan and Bieber. Unlock your human potential! Defeat the globalists who wanna shutter your mind!—Your doorways to perception!—I wanna see you truly live! I wanna see you truly be who you are!!!

Last edited by silke; 07-14-2017 at 01:42 AM. Reason: updated links
    lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someone needs to answer this because i'm curious about him, too. fiery fellow he is.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, not entj. i was thinking xstp.

also, he is a complete lunatic.
    lol

Creepy-bg

no ISTp would stand on the street with a blowhorn ranting like he does. I could see ESTp though...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ziO1Z0yM7A lol alex jones bullhorning the bilderberg group.

i actually think this guy is some type similar to whatever my dad's type is (who may very well be a logical subtype ESTp.)
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

DIE ANTWORT ZU 1984 IST 1776!!!!!1

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ljlkj
    Last edited by implied; 01-15-2008 at 01:53 AM.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Alex Jones and Edward Griffin, their types?

Actually I know this already, I've met one of them. But let's see if you folks can get this right:

Here is a video interview of both of them

here is some more info:

Alex Jones
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio)

Edward Griffin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKlz...lo/default.jpg
    Last edited by Jimbean; 05-06-2008 at 08:52 PM. Reason: making additions
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Alex Jones

LSE? ILE? ESE?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

esfp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always figured Ni-EIE, but I guess ESE is possible. E6 or E8 definitely, slightly leaning towards the former, sx/so.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EP temperament is the most obvious thing about him.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imo he's too direct and overtly reactive for EP to work. his whole spiel consists of emotionally-charged tirades laden with slightly misdirected Se aimed at inciting a reaction in his listeners. it's very much about the force and impact, along with the ideological implications and emotional responsibility entailed by taking a given stance toward the powers that be.

joe rogan and jesse ventura are good examples of Fi-valuers who discuss similar things without the same fervor.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that an E6 thing to like get stuck on some issue and just not let it go, and get all worked up over it like he does? Because I super do that, but I feel like I'm a more personable presenter than he is, speech and body movement wise. My dad is the same way. Alex Jones has really awkward movements and pauses in weird places when he's talking?

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's a 6 thing. thinking it over I realized he isn't in control enough to be an 8 (though he obviously has an 8 gut fix), even if sx-primary; his position in the american dialectic (which in itself is relatively extreme in ways) is far too polarizing and, to an extent, precarious. overall I still respect his mission though. and yeah he sometimes pauses in weird places but I feel like it's all part of his Fe effect (being a conservative texan and giving arguably undue significance to seemingly insignificant points -- some weak Se micro-control here as well).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE sounds pretty good.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

XSE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE (?)

That dude needs to chill the fox out

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE or ESE

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol he's so full of shit and just so factually wrong about almost everything. Of course, the hicks in my town worship everything he says as 100% true. He really gaslights and CCs those republican hicks.

Continue to invoke the bigotry and lesser shadow quality of others for ur own self profit, mr. jones. Very classy.

I agree with lse.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Beta extrovert certainly
    Considered SLE at first, but way to much going on here. SLE are pulled into themselves more, not necessarily more composed, just less over the top like this as Jones is consistently. Not firm on that, though. The Se is to immature, not well rounded.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are these ESE typings coming from? lol, no.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Considered SLE at first, but way to much going on here. SLE are pulled into themselves more, not necessarily more composed, just less over the top like this as Jones is consistently. Not firm on that, though. The Se is to immature, not well rounded.
    idk about that. Would you say that Trump is not consistently over the top? Or do you not type him as SLE?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    idk about that. Would you say that Trump is not consistently over the top? Or do you not type him as SLE?
    Its so funny I knew you were going to compare him to Trump before you did.

Trump is SLE surely, yet I've typed Trump EIE in the past. I've noticed Sol had as well. When I see Jones stand in front of a crowd at Trump's inauguration and preach, literally preach, I have to ask myself would an SLE even bother?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    When I see Jones stand in front of a crowd at Trump's inauguration and preach, literally preach, I have to ask myself would an SLE even bother?
    I see what you mean. The way I would put it is that he more passionate and more principled than SLEs typically are.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah I think EIE CP 6w5 sx/so works best. Lots of FeSe combined with convoluted Ni.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's startling how much low grade Ne he puts out his podcasts. LSE 3w2 (sp/so?).

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

... Definitely some extrovert .. but not ENTx. I thought SEE at first because he seemed so emotional and ILI conspiracist shadow, but I could see Ne HA for him too (Se demo .. such a forceful voice .. however someone commented that this was a very unrefined forcefulness, which is true), as well as several other types.

I would think EIE before SLE even though I considered SLE for him initially too. He's not exactly calm and contained enough to be Ti ego IMO. VI-wise his facial structure makes him look like a chubby Marilyn Manson with no makeup. Also, ******.

Attachment 9700

Ultimately I think I'm settling on EIE for him now.
    Last edited by niffer; 02-19-2017 at 08:15 AM.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    It's startling how much low grade Ne he puts out his podcasts. LSE 3w2 (sp/so?).

He seems to be talking Se... power power powerful... organize... dominate other people... etc.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    He seems to be talking Se... power power powerful... organize... dominate other people... etc.
    He talks about these things with an obvious negative connotation, as something that needs to be prevented or avoided, an external that that you have to be mind and protect yourself against. This is straight out of Strati's LSE profiling. Apparently it's part of -Si/Se demonstrative of ESTjs:

... The other dominant aspect is involutionary sensing of experiences (Si) which is the creative function of LSE – on this aspect the LSE strives to not let in anything that may destroy the already existing order, harmony, and way of life; he wishes to distance from physical and and psychological irritants, to preserve the wholesomeness and beauty of relations, of the person, of the world around him. If harmful elements are brought up for discussion, they are usually mentioned as something that needs to be eliminated from one's environment, and eliminated from one's personality and one's relationships.

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...g_the_distance.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some EIEs are into that conspiracy shit, it's their DS Ti. They get convinced of things that make even a little bit of sense.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^that LSE description doesn't resonate with what I've seen of jones at all. he's all about shaking up the existing order and willfully integrates harmful elements as a necessary part of what he sees as the revolution. I can't see an LSE caring about that at all.

example (lol):

4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ Funny, the way he talks is somewhat similar to Steve Jobs. Like there are a lot of intentional pauses like he's thinking about something.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I can see him as an Ni-EIE like other posters have mentioned. 6w5 cp sx/so also fits, us sixes can be pretty paranoid. A lot of the videos posted of him in this thread make him look like a lunatic and rightfully so, but on some videos he's actually spot on. You just have to use critical thinking to figure out which of his videos are nonsense and which ones have truth in them instead of being a typical extremist and accepting everything he says or rejecting all of it. Here's a good example of a video where I think he hits the nail on the head IMO:

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to take the unpopular stance. I can understand people concluding his content has to do with -- for example, all the big-picture interdimensional shit. But he's grinding out those ideas in a "this, then this, then this" form that doesn't seem intuitive. I find it hard to take in, even though some of the topics he riffs on hold longstanding interest for me, at least when they're presented in a more credible way. I think he has weak .

Understanding him is complicated by the fact I've taken a couple of trainings in voice acting, one of them with a radio guy who is pretty similar to Jones. The over-the-topness on display has been specifically taught to me as a way of making your voice play on radio--using huge gestures and intense emotions to rev things up because you're dealing only in sound. I'm hesitant to say what is here because I've seen people of many types do it. Jones also appears on video, but I'm not sure how much of what he's doing is an adaptation of his shock-jock radio techniques.

Of the typings in this this thread, I prefer @silke's, LSE.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IM element: BTW that is nuts not Se.

Could actually be the case. LSE can get pretty paranoid...

I mean:
    1. be a taxi driver
    2. take LSE in
    3. shout: Allahu Akbar!

I have seen plenty LSEs thinking along those lines as I stated above.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast