Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE makes most sense i didnt notice
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si+Fe+Ne+Fi

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    ILE makes most sense i didnt notice
    For Bjork?
    No.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Si+Fe+Ne+Fi
    Where is her Si? I dont see any.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Where is her Si? I dont see any.
    Are you freaking kidding me?

The entire point of the first video interview in OP is her describing the marriage of video and sound and imagery in a subjective point of view. Paraphrased: all music comes with imagery that the listener can see in their mind.

That you can't see or hear this in her actually says something about your lack of understanding, or your blinded perception towards your identical. Your signature even perfectly summarizes what Bjork just said in her interview about her music and the images. The writing is on the freaking wall.

IEE - SEI. Bjork is definitely in that zone. And it's funny because if I remember correctly, going back to the late 90s and early 2000s, all the people interested in her music are strong Si types. The woman is the mediator archtypically.

Like I just want to fall into her caretaking bosom. And if not caretaking, I want to caretake for her. This is how she impacts me, and to me it's clear, this is Si-Ne.

But I guess you know, we can go with zany zany alphas ooooh so childlike clown circus.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    Are you freaking kidding me?
    I'm not

The entire point of the first video interview in OP is her describing the marriage of video and sound and imagery in a subjective point of view. Paraphrased: all music comes with imagery that the listener can see in their mind.
    That sounds more like Ni to me. If you think this is Si, then you might have misunderstood what it is. Si is primitive, genuine sensation but on the inside, and usually having no way to express it or conceptualize it. People don't express it or talk about it. Si is not "imagery".

That you can't see or hear this in her actually says something about your lack of understanding, or your blinded perception towards your identical. Your signature even perfectly summarizes what Bjork just said in her interview about her music and the images. The writing is on the freaking wall.
    What says in my signature is Jung's brilliant analysis of Si. The Si-person himself doesn't understand this, he just swims around in his sensations.

The fact that she talks so much about her aesthetics is in my opinion a sign of N.

IEE - SEI. Bjork is definitely in that zone. And it's funny because if I remember correctly, going back to the late 90s and early 2000s, all the people interested in her music are strong Si types. The woman is the mediator archtypically.
    Looking at her aesthetics in videos it seems very Ni/Se to me.

So, I just don't see any Si. SEIs usually have a more "earthy" feel about them. Like they are overwhelmed by sensations and have to force them away so they can say anything intelligible.

I'm open to other typings, but for now I assume she is IEI.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I'm not

That sounds more like Ni to me. If you think this is Si, then you might have misunderstood what it is. Si is primitive, genuine sensation but on the inside, and usually having no way to express it or conceptualize it. People don't express it or talk about it. Si is not "imagery".

What says in my signature is Jung's brilliant analysis of Si. The Si-person himself doesn't understand this, he just swims around in his sensations.

The fact that she talks so much about her aesthetics is in my opinion a sign of N.

Looking at her aesthetics in videos it seems very Ni/Se to me.

So, I just don't see any Si. SEIs usually have a more "earthy" feel about them. Like they are overwhelmed by sensations and have to force them away so they can say anything intelligible.

I'm open to other typings, but for now I assume she is IEI.
    For sure I guess Si people are like mutes who can't describe their world experiences at all in any particular language. That, or, she is like you know, like intelligent like omg and like, she uses words to you know, like describe things because like, she is an artist? Think outside the box.

In analysis she doesn't even do a good job describing anything its still vague and nebulous as hell and the imagery speaks for itself or its own interpretation. So by your own metric she still fits into Si. Even the singing style is her singing to herself and the listener is like some sort of interloper in her private moment. She's SEI.

IEI is almost preposterous and the intertypes would be completely wrong.

As far as Si people just swimming around in sense perception unknowingly and without discussion is such a misguided concept in 2021. Have you ever watched Home and Garden television, or the Cooking Network?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by two View Post
    Is your avatar an Si aesthetic?
    I think so

Btw. I might have changed my mind about Björk

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avatar consideration is ok but not reliable info for typing.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

​I was ok with IEI for a while but her best ‘bjorkisms’ are actually closer to Ti vulnerable moments. “The air pressure forces the particles to go tiny” was her first, lone sentence to answer why she decided against taking a plane; “these wires take care of all the electrons when they come through here”. IEIs don't typically answer in that fashion and her facial expressions are a bit inadequate for the type and hard to resonate with. In the second video she's really leaning static. I don't usually pay attention to the dichotomy but here it was very pronounced. I think it's the ti polr + static that creates the non-Beta NF impression: a stiff, discrete delineation of states compounded by a categorical but ludicrous comment she thinks suffices as an explanation. Betas, Ti valuers in general I believe, understand each other better than that because they're all striving to make sense in the Ti sense, viewed as incremental in complexity or at least sequential, in the case of Beta. With that in mind, Bjork maybe eccentric IEE-C.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    ​“The air pressure forces the particles to go tiny”

weeeee

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unpopular opinion: LSI

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bjork is a really really really really REALLY really good example of an ESI that appears as IEI at first glance and how people can mistake the "mystical" side of Fi as Ni. Ethical + Sensory. Introverted.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345