0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE (C) 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Hey @Alonzo, as the local tiger motif guy, I was curious if you’ve had the chance to check out “Tiger King” on Netflix? Highly recommend if not:

I’m also interested in what Joe Exotic’s type could be (I have an idea but I will reserve it for now ). Just something cool to dig into during quarantine.
    HAHAHA, I'm on episode 4! But I’ll do you one better, I’ve actually been to Doc Antle’s zoo! LOL I’m an avid lover/admirer of Big Cats (especially tigers). Cats are my spirit animal > moody, kinda shady, quasi autistic (weird social and eating habits, weary of being touched by the unapproved, sensory sensitivities) loners. Lol They want everything on their own terms.

This rather compelling train wreck laughs in the face of those who say "white people" (within an American context) have no culture. lol How I do love a festering societal underbelly.

Type wise, I think this is a Gamma SF shit show–and I VI’d everyone. Joe, Carol and Doc are all SEEs; John and Travis are/were ESI. The millionaire husband that Carol probably fed to the cats was a Gamma NT. Dat Gamma duality...lol There are just too many “power games” and (poorly thought thru/planned out) acting based on deep convictions between the whole lot of em for me to believe otherwise.

There is an “alpha”/primal/predatory (not used pejoratively) aspect to strong Se valuers (especially leads) that make them well suited to deal with beings that are sensitive to power dynamics. They embody corporeal confidence and will, which is necessary if you’re interacting face to face with apex predators. All of the best vets I know are Fi valuers, especially strong ones, because they excel at closing psychological distances, even with animals, which as you know engenders intimacy and connection. The ability to “know” someone or some thing, without them necessarily have to speak and broadcast “who they are” is one of strong Fi’s most “magical” abilities.

But yeah, Tiger King is a hot ass mess and I kinda dig it.

TIM
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Loved this movie

And what a job this would be.

Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts. -Carl Corey(Corwin)CC

Wherever you go, there you are. coeruleum's Avatar
    TIM
    FeNi
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    FeNi
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tink seems grumpy.

Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts. -Carl Corey(Corwin)CC

TIM
    FeNi
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748