Results 2,401 to 2,440 of 2629

Thread: What are you watching?

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking I wanted a pet Gila Monster and my brain gives me dreams of caring for xenomorphs(like the ones from the movie alien).

The lizards seem a lot more docile, as you can see here.

Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves."

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom loves this movie and she watches it all the time. She doesn't care that it was so close to my life a few years ago. I was wearing my underwear in the shower, and covering my breasts. I screamed in the shower once. He was good-looking, I just didn't know him and his ghostly self yet. I would be sitting at work, working, and thinking about work, and I'd out of no-where have an orgasm. Then I'd hear him laugh. It was all so horrifying at first. I even sprinkled salt around my bed! I researched Jinn after having spoken to a Muslim on the internet. “The djinns are attracted to the fragrance of jasmine and if they smelled it on an unmarried girl they could become her ashiq, possessive lover. This would ruin their chances of getting married to a human being.”

I tell my mom why I dislike the movie and she laughs.... I even bought an iron necklace. It's not afraid of iron. Damn you "Supernatural"

Last edited by chriscorey; 07-21-2021 at 04:46 AM.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mom called me an anorexic for eating peanut butter on a spoon for dinner. I can't deal with all her extravagant meals all the time... I said "Do you know how may calories are in a spoonful of peanut butter? She didn't.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chriscorey View Post
    My mom called me an anorexic for eating peanut butter on a spoon for dinner. I can't deal with all her extravagant meals all the time... I said "Do you know how may calories are in a spoonful of peanut butter? She didn't.

…That’s what I eat for breakfast usually. It’s the only thing that’s quick and easy that makes you fill for awhile. That and a glass of milk and I am out the door. It’s a legitimate meal!

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dudes ticks eat too much

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I as on a forum back when I was 21 debating the bite of a wolf. These guys thought a pit bull could take out a wolf because they read "White Fang" Wolves catch their dinner with their teeth to eat. A pit bull eats cereal you give it. I read upon it and wolves kill a dog with one crushing bite to their ribs or throat. The guys didn't believe me and I wrote into Yellow Stone. Well, Doug Smith wrote me back. He said it takes several large dogs to rebuff a wolf attack. Then he became my pen pal for a while. Super cool guy. I still love wolves..

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is me as a random stranger ILE guy trying to hit on @MissDucki

I know, Nicolas Cage is terrible model, but I Still thought it would be cute

-Carl Jung

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is me as a random stranger ILE guy trying to hit on @MissDucki

I know, Nicolas Cage is terrible model, but I Still thought it would be cute
    LMAO! I love it!

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    LMAO! I love it!
    Yeah I love that movie. He can only see the future a few minutes forward and only with the people around him. But when he's with her he can see extremely far into the future.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well... It's my thread, so I can drunk post here all I want. Other drunk posters are welcome.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-Carl Jung

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dudes ticks eat too much
    I’m probably one of them. Bloodsuckers love me for some reason. I have a suspicion in the back of my head that it has to do with eating fruit.

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I’m probably one of them. Bloodsuckers love me for some reason. I have a suspicion in the back of my head that it has to do with eating fruit.
    You don't seem like a tick to me... I asked my ESE mom and she said: Why does he think that? It sounds like-someone is trying to suck the life out of him.

My mom still hasn't shut up after I explained you to her. My ESE mom is going off... In YOUR defense.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't seem like a tick to me... I asked my ESE mom and she said: Why does he think that? It sounds like-someone is trying to suck the life out of him.
    No, but I’m a dude ticks eat too much.

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, but I’m a dude ticks eat too much.
    Ehhh you're drunk FP. Cool.

-Carl Jung

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehhh you're drunk FP. Cool.
    I try not to drink so early in the day. I am tired though. I haven’t been able to sleep well lately. I gained a lot of weight in the past few years and only recently got back down to a normal BMI again. I’m still trying not to eat since I’m most comfortable being thin. But being hungry makes it hard to sleep. I only eat one meal a day — at supper, since I’m able to feel sleepy more easily once there’s something in my stomach. But if I wake up in the night, usually to pee, it’s really hard to get back to sleep. So I’ve been very tired lately because of that.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I try not to drink so early in the day. I am tired though. I haven’t been able to sleep well lately. I gained a lot of weight in the past few years and only recently got back down to a normal BMI again. I’m still trying not to eat since I’m most comfortable being thin. But being hungry makes it hard to sleep. I only eat one meal a day — at supper, since I’m able to feel sleepy more easily once there’s something in my stomach. But if I wake up in the night, usually to pee, it’s really hard to get back to sleep. So I’ve been very tired lately because of that.
    I've had many days start out with beer in my cereal because I didn't have any milk.

Eating one meal a day might be sustainable if you are getting enough calories and nutrients and protein, but it sounds like something is not working out correctly.

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You poor thing. You're way more articulate than I am when I'm drunk. I was just teasing you cutie.

-Carl Jung

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you’re already starving yourself—sometimes when I want to loose weight, I go on a “5 bites diet”. Basically skip breakfast, have 5 bites of food for lunch, 5 bites of food for dinner, and two 1 bite snacks. Following a diet like that might be easier than fasting all day, idk everybody’s different.

Also, I’m sure you already know this, but alcohol has a lot of empty calories

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've had many days start out with beer in my cereal because I didn't have any milk.
    @Adam Strange You always seem to keep amazing me with your Si PoLR every time. I seem to always be learning something new lol

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eating one meal a day might be sustainable if you are getting enough calories and nutrients and protein, but it sounds like something is not working out correctly.
    Well, that’s the idea. Calories in < calories out. I’m probably not getting optimal nutrition, but humans are resilient! I’ll be fine. I just need to work harder at sleeping. That’s really the only problem I have. Fortunately mobilizing Si is so dysfunctional I’m blessed with the ability not to feel consciously hungry, for instance.

Though it’s interesting. I notice that when I don’t eat, I’ll unconsciously betray myself and start moving automatically to go make or find food while I’m distracted, thinking about other things. And it’s strange; if I just stop myself I go right back to this as soon as my attention is distracted. It feels like I have to concentrate on overriding an autopilot program when this happens. I’ve been buying gum and mints to inhibit this tendency. Also, sometimes when I haven’t eaten for a long time I feel sharp stabs of pains on or very close to my bones, either in my upper arms or ribs, as if someone had jabbed an enormous, thick needle onto them, somehow bypassing my skin. I think this is my unconscious realizing I’ve turned off my hunger perception and trying to send me another signal. Lol. This happened especially frequently when I was a kid, and it took me a while to realize that eating made these pains go away. But I’ve since developed the ability to mostly override this as well.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    Since you’re already starving yourself—sometimes when I want to loose weight, I go on a “5 bites diet”. Basically skip breakfast, have 5 bites of food for lunch, 5 bites of food for dinner, and two 1 bite snacks. Following a diet like that might be easier than fasting all day, idk everybody’s different.

Also, I’m sure you already know this, but alcohol has a lot of empty calories
    Yes. Sad.

Re. dieting, it’s just easier not to think about food at all. If I eat 5 bites of food I’ll surely want more, but if I don’t eat at all I feel mostly fine; just tense and restless.

look at how delighted these people look when the icecream comes out of the molds

TIM
    ILE-pars pro toto
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I see a Se dom picking on a Se PoLR

-Carl Jung

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes. Sad.

Re. dieting, it’s just easier not to think about food at all. If I eat 5 bites of food I’ll surely want more, but if I don’t eat at all I feel mostly fine; just tense and restless.
    You still gotta eat! Fruits, veggies, salads! I went no gluten and I was drinking a lot of green smoothies at one time and I was thinnnnnnn. Also, eating something heavy with some protein/fat before bed may help with hunger and with sleep. When I got to bed sometimes, I would eat a spoon full of peanut butter and I would wake up with my stomach feeling full. I know it's not good to eat something before bed usually but maybe having something light to snack on before bed will help. Sleep is just as important as food and we tend to burn a lot of calories when we sleep too. Also finding the times of day which you seem to be naturally hungry may help with spacing out meals naturally too and can help keep focus. There are certain times of the day I get more hungry if I hadn't eaten personally.
    If you still want to drink, I know there are some really good low-calorie alcoholic beverages out there.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You still gotta eat! Fruits, veggies, salads! I went no gluten and I was drinking a lot of green smoothies at one time and I was thinnnnnnn. Also, eating something heavy with some protein/fat before bed may help with hunger and with sleep. When I got to bed sometimes, I would eat a spoon full of peanut butter and I would wake up with my stomach feeling full. I know it's not good to eat something before bed usually but maybe having something light to snack on before bed will help. Sleep is just as important as food and we tend to burn a lot of calories when we sleep too. Also finding the times of day which you seem to be naturally hungry may help with spacing out meals naturally too and can help keep focus. There are certain times of the day I get more hungry if I hadn't eaten personally.
    If you still want to drink, I know there are some really good low-calorie alcoholic beverages out there.
    Lol not to sound like our Si polr conflictor, but I used to eat straight peanut butter in college because I felt like it was a cheap and efficient way to ingest calories without having to cook.

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol not to sound like our Si polr conflictor, but I used to eat straight peanut butter in college because I felt like it was a cheap and efficient way to ingest calories without having to cook.
    LMAO POPTART I STILL DO THAT (trying not to as much cause I need to cut back and get more back in shape but that is fillling)

I have fought people over which peanut butter brand is better. I take that shit seriously. People used to make funny of me for eating spoons of peanut butter out of the jar. Damn have I found my people.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO POPTART I STILL DO THAT (trying not to as much cause I need to cut back and get more back in shape but that is fillling)

I have fought people over which peanut butter brand is better. I take that shit seriously. People used to make funny of me for eating spoons of peanut butter out of the jar. Damn have I found my people.
    What peanut butter do you like?

Personally I haven't tried much, but I like the Kroger store brand. Just peanuts and salt -- I don't understand why some companies add sugar or corn oil to theirs -- and pretty creamy.

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What peanut butter do you like?

Personally I haven't tried much, but I like the Kroger store brand. Just peanuts and salt -- I don't understand why some companies add sugar or corn oil to theirs -- and pretty creamy.
    When I was little, I was a Skippy girl. That shit was like liquid gold for me. But they left Canada years ago and I was so devastated. I had to start eating my mortal enemy, Kraft peanut butter with the bears. I actually like Kraft now. I prefer the smooth. But I like to take a spoon and mix it more and get it extra creamy. My parents have gotten me Skippy when they returned from the States a couple times but, its not the same.

As long as it is not natural or crunchy peanut butter, I am generally happy. I cant eat the natural stuff for the life of me. The texture, the taste, ick.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was little, I was a Skippy girl. That shit was like liquid gold for me. But they left Canada years ago and I was so devastated. I had to start eating my mortal enemy, Kraft peanut butter with the bears. I actually like Kraft now. I prefer the smooth. But I like to take a spoon and mix it more and get it extra creamy. My parents have gotten me Skippy when they returned from the States a couple times but, its not the same.

As long as it is not natural or crunchy peanut butter, I am generally happy. I cant eat the natural stuff for the life of me. The texture, the taste, ick.
    Lol I hope this isn’t too controversial—I prefer the Skippy’s “Natural” peanut butter. I like to think of it as “natural-lite” since it’s still significantly more processed than real natural peanut butter.

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I hope this isn’t too controversial—I prefer the Skippy’s “Natural” peanut butter. I like to think of it as “natural-lite” since it’s still significantly more processed than real natural peanut butter.
    ................. (JK)

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that’s the idea. Calories in < calories out. I’m probably not getting optimal nutrition, but humans are resilient! I’ll be fine. I just need to work harder at sleeping. That’s really the only problem I have. Fortunately mobilizing Si is so dysfunctional I’m blessed with the ability not to feel consciously hungry, for instance.
    In addition to making you gain weight, drinking will majorly disrupt your sleep cycle. Alcohol consumption prevents you from entering deep/ REM sleep. Even though you fall asleep quicker after a couple of drinks, you’re not getting restorative sleep, which leads you to feeling tired the next day. Back when I was drinking, I would wake up nearly every night between 3-4 am and would start drinking again until I fell back asleep. Not surprisingly, I was always tired lol.

Sorry I hope this doesn’t come across as too lecture-y lol.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In addition to making you gain weight, drinking will majorly disrupt your sleep cycle. Alcohol consumption prevents you from entering deep/ REM sleep. Even though you fall asleep quicker after a couple of drinks, you’re not getting restorative sleep, which leads you to feeling tired the next day. Back when I was drinking, I would wake up nearly every night between 3-4 am and would start drinking again until I fell back asleep. Not surprisingly, I was always tired lol.

Sorry I hope this doesn’t come across as too lecture-y lol.
    You know, oddly, I tend to sleep better when I’ve drunk. It’s likely as you say counter to the chemical effect of alcohol, but I think it’s because it makes me happy and calm, while my difficulty sleeping comes from a feeling of being tense and uncomfortable. The more stressed I am the more difficult it is to sleep.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart @MissDucki

I am immensely disappointed in you for considering yourselves peanut butter connoisseurs, yet eating the processed kind. Especially you, MissDucki. And here I had been expecting to learn from you!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I like Skippy's plain peanut butter.

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Poptart @MissDucki

I am immensely disappointed in you for considering yourselves peanut butter connoisseurs, yet eating the processed kind. Especially you, MissDucki. And here I had been expecting to learn from you!
    Do what I say and not as I do

Is the natural stuff better for you, yes. Will I recommend it, yes cause it is better for you. Do I think it taste like Satan's spawn? also, yes. There can be two truths. I will eat my crap processed stuff cause it makes me happy and I like the sugar. It is still fairly healthy dammit! Low sugar, low-ish fat, and decent protein. I have taste buds you know! That natural stuff may be good for you but it kills my soul~ I'm not going to knock ya for the processed stuff. Just saying I have my preferences

Edit: When I lived in Germany, I went peanut butter hunting. All the North Americans were on the look out for what peanut butter was the best and tasted the most sugary LOL. They don't really do peanut butter over there and the jars were small. I tried a bunch until I found my fave. Still had my mom and friends ship me peanut butter though.

TIM
    SEI-Fe-C 6w7 Sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Skippy's plain peanut butter.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's what was available when I was a kid. My LSE mother was not a good cook.

My LSE younger sister used to go out in the back yard and eat dirt with a spoon. It probably was healthier than what we were served for dinner.