Thread: Member Questionnaire (TheWholeEnglish)

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not good at anything. That makes this process more difficult, I guess.

I got a message on facebook today from someone who watched the video that said he thought I was an LII.

As far as valuing Se goes, what exactly does that look like? I don't feel like I have a firm understanding of what that function is like irl.

And no, I'm definitely not gamma.

The caution is learned behavior. I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, or offend anyone, though. I lose sleep over that sort of thing.

Thank you for inviting me to relax, though. It's a nice sentiment. I'll try.

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I think it's become obvious to me that you're Alpha. And at this point I believe LII > SEI. Some clues:

Very Ne-valuing. And I have a female LII friend in real life who will go on a descriptive tangent like that and end with 'great xyz, btw.' and you reminded me of her there. Also - promoting fictional books, movies, etc. is typically very Alpha. Promoting newness of thought in an enjoyable way.

Perhaps you feel detachment because of Ti. And you generalize emotions here in an Ne way.

Very LII right here. Liking a transcendental idea. Intellectual tangent.

Seems Se-devaluing and could be Se-POLR. Seem to lack an awareness of influence and power and control, downplaying it with an all encompassing ‘power exists’.

Very Fe-valuing. Definitely Ti here, seems LII.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS IS HUGE ALPHA. I just can’t see a Gamma getting distracted this way on a date. This is huge Ne-valuing, pursuing different intellectual ideas and tangents. Gammas seem like they’d be more focused on sex/the date, not learning about parasitic disease.

I like them.

More Alpha-ness.

You have a good sense of humor, quit being so down on yourself.

Very Fi-devaluing and Fe-valuing.

Extremely Ti-valuing and LII. ‘its education would come before everything’

Lol you should get along with other Alpha NTs in criticizing capitalism. *rolls eyes* Te-devaluing, btw.

Perhaps he is ESE, your dual. So you’re unconsciously looking for someone to help you relax, make light jokes, and who is respectable/intelligent?

Meh, it's nothing important.

Welcome! And you better be happy, I don't usually take the time to type out a full analysis for everyone.

I do believe you're LII. I could give other examples/quotes from what you put, but that is the type I'll go with for now. *possible* SEI but LII seems much more likely.

You could check out more about the Quadra values by clicking here. That might help you understand Alphas better and compare/contrast that with Beta/Gamma/Delta.
    Boy oh boy! That's lots of juicy analysis. Thank you very much for being so thorough! I think you might just be right.

There's a boy at work who is most likely ESE. Maybe I'll go have a chat with him and see how well we get along, although I've never imagined myself being with someone that nice.

And yes, I am very Te-devaluing. Fi-devaluing too. Sorry everyone! They're super great, I just don't get them...and they get on my nerves really bad...sorry...ish...

Also, to be fair, the date was with someone I had no physical atraction to whatsoever, who was also very sexually submissive, so things just kind of didn't go anywhere.

Hey look everybody! I can Ti!

Jim, Invisible. "Socionics something something". The16types.info shoutbox; May 15, 2014.