Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I got ILE

!!

There were some pictures of a relaxing cup of tea or something. I hate those picture, too clean and sterile. (But maybe they were supposed to be Si?)

My favourite picture was...

EDIT: I don't like pictures that are too "clean". Like a crystal blue ocean and white beach, photoshopped etc. There has to be enough variety in the impression to create "life" in the picture.
    I think the test is not good for evaluating Si. Most of the art she associates with SLI is non Si related imo i.e...

Most of these are Se,Ni valuing imo.

She also puts the art of Pablo Picasso in SLI but he was pioneer of Cubism which is basically a deconstruction of reality, to me is an obvious intuitive abstraction of reality so
    Last edited by Hope; 02-04-2019 at 10:20 PM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to this test I'm now going to the store to get some cheese and wine
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I had to take it twice because the first time it was "undefined." probably because I chose "I don't know" too much. I wasn't a fan of a lot of them.

56% static
    53% introversion
    60% rationality
    50% logic/ethics
    63% sensing

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This test was completely whack for me.

First I broke it...

Then I scored as INTx

Thanks for nothing and wasting my time socionics4u

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think picture test is silly. As much as text based tests are unreliable, how reliable can be picture test? I think the results will be pretty much random. Anyway, I haven't seen any reliable socionics test. I never scored as my type, and never even close to it. I think some good test should point me out in correct direction but they have been always showing that I am Te and Ni while I am clearly Ne and Ti. In this test I got LSI, what such a nonsense. The thing is that there might be different keys people might want to choose pictures, it really depends on subjective preferences. I was picking up pictures which are beautiful and not gloomy.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too few genres and themes, some themes were portrayed more sympathetically (read: nothing visceral about a headshot of a woman holding a gun, there are better ways to portray that impulse) than others, no consideration given to one IE blocked with another comparative to a similar pairing (Ni + Te vs Ni + Fe, for instance), just isolated themes. From further reading, it appears to be based on temperament (TPE "Quadra" is just Ej, Ij, Ep, Ip). I found most of the images to be either bland or melodramatic, very little conceptual power in any of them, and picked strictly based on sub-1 second impulse, several times, and got the same result each time, for whatever that's worth.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I couldn't get myself to take the modern pictures seriously over the paintings... For some reason I just came into the test with the mindset that I'm trying to look for beauty, and there's no way in Hell the movie poster for Star Wars III is beautiful

I got this result Subtype TPE is not found. It is recommended to repeat the test again.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the test told me the data I gave couldnt be typed (

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I think the test is not good for evaluating Si. Most of the art she associates with SLI is non Si related imo i.e...
    Yes Si is difficult to put into pictures. I agree those pictures seem more intuitive. Last year I posted some pictures of this artist whom I suspect might be SLI. I am not sure but I think the pictures express Si.

Pictures of nature and natural materials that carries the mystery of the Si experience. Sometimes reduced to the point that only the magical "nature impression" remains

https://www.google.fi/search?q=katar...ih=879#imgrc=_
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olga View Post
    Dear all, I have great news for you - I have published yesterday Nonverbal socionics test and it seems to work fine! Check it out but do not forget to register otherwise - no result.
    Please leave your results here or at my forum.
    I already had the nonverbal test “Patterns” to determine TPE Group and general psychodynamics. This is the first test of a future series of nonverbal tests to determine the type of personality based on the concept of associative socionics. I do not expect this test to be more accurate than the verbal tests in general. Its uniqueness lies in the fact, that this is it the first “visual” test of this kind, which does not require a lot of time and verbal evaluation. Test lays a new direction in socionics psychodiagnostics – nonverbal testing. This in itself a huge step forward since socionics ceases to be a “science of experts” and enters the boundaries of experimental science. Please, leave your comments and share your thoughts about it – this will help to improve the quality of the future tests.
    Please, post your results here and do not forget to mention if it fits with your opinion of the type. I will also appreciate if you can share the link to the test in a wider social network- thank you!

http://socionics4you.com/post-4754?lang=en
    http://socionics4you.com/smforum/ind...pic,655.0.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    I couldn't get myself to take the modern pictures seriously over the paintings... For some reason I just came into the test with the mindset that I'm trying to look for beauty, and there's no way in Hell the movie poster for Star Wars III is beautiful

I got this result Subtype TPE is not found. It is recommended to repeat the test again.
    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    the test told me the data I gave couldnt be typed (
    This has been an issue for others too going back 3 pages. I got the same several times but finally got it to work. I see now new pics have been added so may take again. I got ILI on previous takes.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Socionics Nonverbal Test

BY IGOR (ADMIN) · 03/13/2015

Result
    Type: Balzac, Superid
    Subtype: Robespierre, Superego
    Profile: Introverted

Balzac
    The intuitive logical introvert (ILI). The Critic. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic.

Robespierre
    The logical intuitive introvert ( INTJ). The Analyst. LII are often perfectionists, see the world as a single structured system, where all the elements are logically interconnected. People of this type of strain after order and logic in their own mind and around them. LII are able to pay attention to details and work accurately. They have very stiff principles and ideas of justice. These are based on their logic and consequently on the idea of ​​fairness, but not on the moral rules of the society or family. They are ready to defend their principles. LII put their principles higher than their own interests or interests of their family and the close ones. The Analysts are able to see multiple potential outcomes and are seeking knowledge in the wide spectrum of topics.

Graphs of the distribution of signs
    TPE
    77% - Dynamics
    23% - Statics

7% - Extraversion
    93% - Introversion

30% - Rationality
    70% - Irrationality

Functional
    83% - Logics
    17% - Ethics

35% Sensing
    65% - Intuition

TPE graphics domination
    41% - Superid
    26% - Superego
    18% - Ego
    14% - Id

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://aimtoknow.com/test/personality-test

Scored LII (LSI) on this one. I had never seen it before...
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by User Name View Post
    http://aimtoknow.com/test/personality-test

Scored LII (LSI) on this one. I had never seen it before...
    It gave me: "LIE or ILI"

I like the drawings of the types on that site.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These things almost always give me LII, ILI or ILE results. IEI once in a blue moon.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Took the extended Socionics test. I'm kind of happy that it gave me SEI-Fe1, because that's basically what I already considered myself. Overall everything fits right, except the secondary romance style of 'victim'. I wonder why it gives me that secondary romance style? If I have a secondary romance style, I'm pretty sure it would actually be the aggressor.
    Capture1.PNGCapture2.PNGCapture3.PNG

Edit: Last night, I thought it over more carefully and actually I might feel more kinship with the childlike style. I like to be taken care of, too ( ). Maybe everyone does. But I still relate less to the victim style than the aggressor style, since I know who I like very quickly and I'm prone to pursuing them a little bit.
    So I guess for me, caregiver > childlike > aggressor > victim.

And thanks @crAck for the explanation!
    Last edited by Xaiviay; 08-14-2018 at 06:03 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My test results vary greatly based on my mood. NF is nearly constant, though.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default super delta ST

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    Type: Gabin, Superid
    Subtype: Stierlitz, Ego
    Profile: Dynamic

Gabin
    The sensing logical introvert (SLI). The Artisan. SLI are very attuned to the bodily sensations and of the space around them. They work often with their hands — it can be do-it-yourself skills, cooking, gardening, fishing etc. SLI love nature and feel a strong connection to it, love to be outside in a peaceful happy place. SLI like their possessions, often have collections of material objects like knifes, wine and etc. They have good understanding of the material objects: what are they good for and how to use them. SLI are interested in minimizing the uncomfortable physical experiences. They can describe in detail the pain in the body but prefer not to talk about it and to keep themselves to themselves. They have a remarkable sense of humour and can ease the emotional atmosphere around them. SLI tend switch easily the topic of conversation and start talking about things without any obvious connection with the previous topic. That might be a comment on the uncomfortable clothes or bad posture etc., which will then be followed by a practical advice on how to improve the situation.

Stierlitz
    The logical sensing extravert (LSE). The Administrator. LSE are often skilled craftsman and enjoy working with their hands. They tend to organize the space in the ordered, ergonomic way. LSE like their food, they eat to refill their energy levels and are not necessarily interested in delicacy. They are extremely hard-working individuals, putting a lot of energy and effort in whatever they do. It is very important for them to think through every task, prepare and collect all the information upfront and they have a great attention to details. Their ability to work is unlimited and unfailing, LSE have enormous devotion to whatever they are working on and are perfectionists. They are able to see how to get profit and are interested in practical implementations of things. LSE tend also to concentrate on minimizing the expenses.

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post

Seems interesting, what do you get ?
    Not sure about the methodology, but it seems interesting, and it was fun to complete it.

Results

Type: Yesenin, Superid
    Subtype: Huxley, Id
    Profile: Irrational

Yesenin
    The intuitive ethical introvert (IEI). The Dreamer. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion.

Huxley
    The intuitive ethical extravert (IEE). The Mentor. IEE are naturally psychologists. They are able to build an opinion about a person very quickly and correctly. IEE enjoy helping people to expand their talents and encourage people to the self-growth and personal development. IEE have very good interpersonal skills and are able to find the individual approach to very different people. IEE are easily distracted, spontaneous, often have a spur-of-a-moment ideas. Their interests are broad and always changing being their life force. They looking for new experiences and wish to be in a new kind of situations and to be inspired by the new concepts. IEE see the multiple potential outcomes of a given situation and are able to hold them all in their head at the same time in order to see the essence of a situation. They see the hidden opportunities and can quickly find the way out of the problematic situation. While talking they often switch from one point to another ignoring the structure. IEE have a strong sense of morals and though they generally try to avoid a conflict, they would stand up for their opinion if their moral principals.

Stealing your method, @squark

TPE
    42% - Dynamics
    58% - Statics

14% - Extraversion
    86% - Introversion

13% - Rationality
    87% - Irrationality

Functional
    43% - Logics
    57% - Ethics

20% - Sensing
    80% - Intuition

TPE graphics domination
    11% - Ego
    26% - Superego
    37% - Superid
    27% - Id

Does anyone know more about the TPE graphics domination chart? How does it work?

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    what i dont get is the function breakdown. base-seeking, creative-mobilizing, role-ignoring, PoLR-demonstrative - are the same ??
    Oh, you mean how the % valuing are the same between duals? Or, did your result actually say that the strength of these funtions are the same? That would be very unusual in reality, I think o_O

From what I see from my result, it has two categories for each type, one that shows the % strength and the other shows the % valuing. The strengths are different for each type, but the valuing of the functions are the same.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crAck View Post
    whoops, im a retard, i didnt understand there was a difference between "strength" and "value". speaking of value, i still dont understand how one values opposing elements equally (si-ne, fe-ti, etc).
    Lol no worries, it's kind of a confusing graph for me, too.

Well, I think the idea is that those opposing elements directly complement and help each other. You can read some Ne/Si or Se/Ni (and Ti/Fe, Te/Fi) threads on here to get the gist. For example, Se covers the ability to impose one's will on the physical world, while Ni covers the ability to forsee the consequences of one's actions. From this you can see how Se without Ni can easily become destructive, and Ni without Se can be too passive. But together, they create wise and effective action.

It's harder for me to describe the Ne/Si dynamic in words, but I can definitely see how Ne benefits me and helps me use Si even better, when I manage to use it well (or have an Ne-base type helping me out the best).

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m ILI / LII on the images test.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I might be a pretentious art snob, but I found myself pressing the "don't know" option on the image test more than I would've liked to. I found most images pretty unappealing.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    I might be a pretentious art snob, but I found myself pressing the "don't know" option on the image test more than I would've liked to. I found most images pretty unappealing.
    I was often making my choices as if it were a “which is less kitsch?” test, so yeah. The images that seemed to portray ethical scenarios were often very ... Hallmark-cards-like. And some of the bright color palettes and abstractions seemed unsophisticated, tho I love bright abstracts done well.

I mean no offense as it’s an interesting test, but I found my acquired aesthetic sensibilities probably overrode type-related values too often for the result to fit properly.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    exotic Picture test by Olga Tangemann
    A little unexpected result for me:

Type: Don Quixote , Id
    Subtype: Jack London , Ego
    Profile: Extraverted

Ok, I might be cognitive extraverted, but socially I'm not extraverted.

I guess I clicked on many pictures that shows an explorative theme, on less pictures with a contemplative theme.

46% Dynamics – 54% Statics
    79% Extraversion – 21% Introversion
    36% Rationality – 64% Irrationality

75% Logics – 25% Ethics
    6% Sensing – 94% Intuition

33% - Id
    27% Ego
    22% SuperId
    18% SuperEgo

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attachment 13748 Attachment 13749
    Type: Robespierre, super ego
    Subtype: Balzac, superid
    Profil: Introverted

Tests are fun. -w-b

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

With the picture test:
    Type: Maxim, superego
    Subtype: Zhukov, id
    TPE: Static

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

On the nonverbal test, I got:

53% dynamics
    82% extraversion
    71% rationality
    50% ethics/logics
    74% intuition

...Not very reflective of my type.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My result on The Original Socionics Test:
    1.png2.png3.png
    This was helpful, even though I still don't entirely understand the terminology. Many of the tests I've taken on other sites so far were awkwardly translated with some questions transliteral and nearly incomprehensible, yet I keep scoring with consistent results.

From The Extended Socionics Test:
    1.5.png2.5.png3.5.png

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I took the nonverbal test and got ILI with LII as my subtype. LOL, I guess not.

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tests are a lot of fun!

After taking the dichotomies test for the first time, I related to introverted, intuitive, ethical and negativist but that didn't give me any type. (I must be broken), so I marked strategic than and got EII.

Mnemonic table gave me IEE.

I've taken SOLTI before and yes, I'm still an IEI according to that...

Meh, tests suck.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, everyone. Thank you for taking the test. I do not use just one test and not just one result to identify the type. Different tests pick on your type in a certain way and this is an art test or colour-shape/form test. So, if we want to establish how any test works we need to do each test at least 3 times and then to see the tendency.
    I am using 3 tests and calculator results as well. All together.
    If there is anybody to take test three times and calculator once I can show how these results can be used to identify the type.
    For some reason I do not get notifications from this website and this is why I usually miss to respond. Sorry about this.

http://socionics4you.com/post-6411?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if anyone on this forum would be interested to learn the method of associative psycho-diagnostics?
    I hope this year my book will be published in English. I will thankful of any ideas in relation to book publication. I know that there some websites for self- publishing like Lulu. But maybe there are some other opportunities as well?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taffy View Post
    I woke up, took the test ~ Got ILI!

You are Process-oriented
    Most ILIs are Process-oriented

You are Carefree
    Most ILIs are Farsighted

You are Obstinate
    Most ILIs are Obstinate

You are Dynamic
    Most ILIs are Dynamic

You are Tactical
    Most ILIs are Tactical

You are Constructivist
    Most ILIs are Constructivist

You are Negativist
    Most ILIs are Negativist
    If that happened to me, I'd go back to sleep and try again.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    https://socionics-reinin-test.thyssenkrump.repl.run/

I went into it blind (have not looked into Reinin dichotomies) and ended with:

result-oriented // farsighted // obstinate // static // tactical // Emotivist // positivist

... summarised as LSI

maybe test is broken. someone else take it?
    I scored ESI on this

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That test is one of the worst ones. Got SLE.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I scored ESI on this
    Kingslayer suddenly Gamma. BTFO

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somnambulat0ry View Post
    https://socionics-reinin-test.thyssenkrump.repl.run/

I went into it blind (have not looked into Reinin dichotomies) and ended with:

result-oriented // farsighted // obstinate // static // tactical // Emotivist // positivist

... summarised as LSI

maybe test is broken. someone else take it?
    This test gives me LSI. I don't like it.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

http://socionics4you.com/post-6525?lang=en

This test gives me LII.... It's the one of Olga Tangemann's where you choose pictures you like.

Tangemann's associative test gives me ILI.
    Last edited by Aramas; 05-23-2020 at 03:10 AM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast