Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 321 to 340 of 340

Thread: Socionics Tests

  1. #321
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jack update his test again. Seems a lot of people are scoring as their type (seems like maybe a bit off for beta though?) and are saying the questions are easier to answer https://www.riddle.com/showcase/230523/personality-test

  2. #322
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LII - "The Analyst"

  3. #323
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,472
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILE - "The Inventor" oh wait :
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  4. #324
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got EII the last two times I took it
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

  5. #325
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Álfheimr
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got ILI this time. First part was a bit confusing, it said gamma, later part the questions were easier to answer.
    Imo gamma ILI makes more sense for me, because I'm Se seeking and don't care all that much about Si plus ILE Fi PolR never made much sense to me and I have a harsh worldview that is more like beta Se-Ni. also counterphobic 6 doesn't make sense for ILE.. which tends to be more 7w6.
    ILI-Ni - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI INTJ
    Oldham's Vigilant Type
    Life today is devoid of any higher meaning or purpose -- you only exist as a GDP producer slave.


  6. #326
    ergot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI after two espresso
    the IP-ness is set in stone

  7. #327
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I got ILI this time. First part was a bit confusing, it said gamma, later part the questions were easier to answer.
    Imo gamma ILI makes more sense for me, because I'm Se seeking and don't care all that much about Si plus ILE Fi PolR never made much sense to me and I have a harsh worldview that is more like beta Se-Ni. also counterphobic 6 doesn't make sense for ILE.. which tends to be more 7w6.
    Did you get ILE the first time? Because if so, interesting... seems you may be tailoring the answer to what you want, whether that be the first time, this time, or both

  8. #328
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    IEI after two espresso
    the IP-ness is set in stone
    That's interesting that you always get IEI on tests Ergot

  9. #329

    Default

    I got IEI the second time. It really wants me to be an Ni lead.

  10. #330
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,587
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I got ILI this time. First part was a bit confusing, it said gamma, later part the questions were easier to answer.
    Imo gamma ILI makes more sense for me, because I'm Se seeking and don't care all that much about Si plus ILE Fi PolR never made much sense to me and I have a harsh worldview that is more like beta Se-Ni. also counterphobic 6 doesn't make sense for ILE.. which tends to be more 7w6.
    Why did you say that you value Fe in a post in the Beta music thread?
    Fe is the most unvalued function for ILI.

  11. #331
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't mean to hate btw @shotgunfingers I understand how difficult it can be to figure out one's type, as I'm sure you know. I noticed that there were some differences in my testing results before I learned the system and afterwards and sometimes I really have to stop myself and think about what the genuine answer is, because at this point it's easy to answer in one's favor (toward the type they are thinking of). There is a chance I'm still doing it to an extent, it's hard!

    I think we both want accuracy/the truth and aren't willing to settle for any less. If we notice there are some glaring issues, then we aren't going to just stick with a type because it's the popular choice. However, we both need to cool our jets, slow down and just give it patience and more learning.

  12. #332
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    I just PMed u
    Lol okay

  13. #333
    ergot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    267
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    That's interesting that you always get IEI on tests Ergot
    yea. where's my Ni? I*I seem so unlike me., I'm fluffy.

    I misclicked constructive in the post above fyi - wasn't being a smartypants

  14. #334
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Álfheimr
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Did you get ILE the first time? Because if so, interesting... seems you may be tailoring the answer to what you want, whether that be the first time, this time, or both
    looks like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I don't mean to hate btw @shotgunfingers I understand how difficult it can be to figure out one's type, as I'm sure you know. I noticed that there were some differences in my testing results before I learned the system and afterwards and sometimes I really have to stop myself and think about what the genuine answer is, because at this point it's easy to answer in one's favor (toward the type they are thinking of). There is a chance I'm still doing it to an extent, it's hard!

    I think we both want accuracy/the truth and aren't willing to settle for any less. If we notice there are some glaring issues, then we aren't going to just stick with a type because it's the popular choice. However, we both need to cool our jets, slow down and just give it patience and more learning.
    Yeah, tho imo testing is not the best way to go about this. I agree tho. ILI kinda fits with the whole doubt and questioning side of type 6 I have going on and IRL I'm quite the socially averse introvert. Its much easier to communicate in writing tbh. I have always felt more beta quadra tbh, but there is no NT in that and as a 6 who scores very high on type 5 e_e I'm well and truly in the center of the thinking triad.

    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    Why did you say that you value Fe in a post in the Beta music thread?
    Fe is the most unvalued function for ILI.
    Because I do. I just suck at it myself. I'm incapable of expressing myself feelings-wise unless its through a medium aka art. I can't even act, it comes off stiff & unnatural. At best I can be friendly, but anything deeper than that is a struggle outside of maybe anger. It just feels awkward . As you can see from my psyche-yoga results tho :/ I do have feelings, I'm perfectly self aware in this regard, possibly more so than other ppl. I don't relate to Fi PoLR mainly because I only consider less than a handful of ppl real friends and I'm quite attached to those relationships, I can and will do the door-slamn thing where I cut ppl off due to how antagonistic the relationship might be as well. These things are not characteristic of ILE. Further its very easy for me to "read" ppl and I know instantly if we'll get along or not long term. I have only seen IEIs report similar lvls of social intelligence.
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 07-16-2020 at 04:04 AM.
    ILI-Ni - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI INTJ
    Oldham's Vigilant Type
    Life today is devoid of any higher meaning or purpose -- you only exist as a GDP producer slave.


  15. #335
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post
    yea. where's my Ni? I*I seem so unlike me., I'm fluffy.

    I misclicked constructive in the post above fyi - wasn't being a smartypants
    LOL, it's all good, I was kind of like, "Does this somehow reveal something typology wise?"

    and yeah that's really interesting @ getting Ni dom on tests yet actually being Ni PoLr, but I trust you know the system/yourself well enough

  16. #336
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @shotgunfingers , yeah tests are far from the best way to determine one's type, as evidenced by ergot's result! seems more folks are getting not their type on this one now too soooo

  17. #337
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Álfheimr
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    734
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    @shotgunfingers , yeah tests are far from the best way to determine one's type, as evidenced by ergot's result! seems more folks are getting not their type on this one now too soooo
    well I'm pretty sure I'm some kind of irrational NT. A this point I'm certain of MBTI INTP and since I'm certain of intuitive and irrational, according to this http://www.socionics.com/articles/howto.htm ILI makes more sense. I know some INTPs are internally structured and J-ish, but that was never the case for me. I'm unstructured inside and out. The test gets close enough.
    ILI-Ni - - Melancholic|Choleric - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI INTJ
    Oldham's Vigilant Type
    Life today is devoid of any higher meaning or purpose -- you only exist as a GDP producer slave.


  18. #338
    a two horned unicorn renegade COVID 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-α/H, LEVF
    Posts
    5,472
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post

    Because I do. I just suck at it myself. I'm incapable of expressing myself feelings-wise unless its through a medium aka art. I can't even act, it comes off stiff & unnatural. At best I can be friendly, but anything deeper than that is a struggle outside of maybe anger. It just feels awkward . As you can see from my psyche-yoga results tho :/ I do have feelings, I'm perfectly self aware in this regard, possibly more so than other ppl. I don't relate to Fi PoLR mainly because I only consider less than a handful of ppl real friends and I'm quite attached to those relationships, I can and will do the door-slamn thing where I cut ppl off due to how antagonistic the relationship might be as well. These things are not characteristic of ILE. Further its very easy for me to "read" ppl and I know instantly if we'll get along or not long term. I have only seen IEIs report similar lvls of social intelligence.
    Heh. I see how super over the top SEE might be positive for you. It is bit like complementary with your smiley messages. If people experience Fe like that I can understand why some say it is fake intellectually. I just never experience it like that. It carries something inside that I react towards but some SEE's just might give total disconnect for me.
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  19. #339
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Baboooshka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4w3 so/sx(?)
    Posts
    1,003
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh, when I took an earlier version of the test that faerie posted, I got EIE I think. The updsted version of it gave me IEI.

    Off-topic:
    @onfireee i was too lazy to reply to your visitor message on my profile, but ur gay
    "Lecteur, as-tu quelquefois respiré
    Avec ivresse et lente gourmandise
    Ce grain d'encens qui remplit une église,
    Ou d'un sachet le musc invétéré?


    Charme profond, magique, dont nous grise
    Dans le présent le passé restauré!
    Ainsi l'amant sur un corps adoré
    Du souvenir cueille la fleur exquise"
    Charles Baudelaire


  20. #340
    💐🌷🌹🌻🌼🌸🥀👑🥀🌸🌼🌻🌹🌷💐 Nymphaeales's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EDGy MEMe
    Posts
    649
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got IEI on the updated version.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •