Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 321 to 337 of 337

Thread: Socionics Tests

  1. #321

    Default

    Guys during the study got acquainted with a very beautiful girl on https://j4l.com.
    Tell me, did you meet girls when you studied ILE?

  2. #322

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ni and Si were the highest scoring.
    Fi and Ti were the second highest.
    Ne, Te, and Se were quite low.
    Fe was the lowest for me.

    Very strange results, which makes tests indeed unreliable.
    Last edited by SkyNova20; 12-22-2020 at 02:46 PM.

  3. #323
    Psychic/Ghost Type Nunki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    379
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just took the test at Aim to Know ( https://www.aimtoknow.com/test_beta ) and got:

  4. #324
    Haikus Raven Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    Beta NF
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  5. #325
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has this test been posted recently?
    Last edited by thistle; 05-18-2021 at 03:48 AM.

  6. #326
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From socionicstest.net:
    This is your result:

    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 275
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 255
    ISTP(Gabin) - 240

    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 235
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 230
    INTP(Balzac) - 215
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 210
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 210
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 205
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 185
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 180
    ISFP(Dumas) - 175
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 165
    ENFP(Huxley) - 145
    INFP(Yesenin) - 110
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 80

  7. #327
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    From socionicstest.net:
    This is your result:

    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 275
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 255
    ISTP(Gabin) - 240

    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 235
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 230
    INTP(Balzac) - 215
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 210
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 210
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 205
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 185
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 180
    ISFP(Dumas) - 175
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 165
    ENFP(Huxley) - 145
    INFP(Yesenin) - 110
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 80
    Our results are almost in reverse ! With these rational types in the centre

    ENTJ(Jack London) - 210
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 205
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 185

    How did you answer the question on being presented with new situations:

    *I prefer to use all my experience, even if its not related to the concrete situation.
    *I use information which is in this situation only, new tasks are unique.

    I chose the first. The first is introverted, second extroverted. This is Ti/Te right?

  8. #328
    idiot sandwich aixelsyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    653
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    Our results are almost in reverse ! With these rational types in the centre

    ENTJ(Jack London) - 210
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 205
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 185

    How did you answer the question on being presented with new situations:

    *I prefer to use all my experience, even if its not related to the concrete situation.
    *I use information which is in this situation only, new tasks are unique.

    I chose the first. The first is introverted, second extroverted. This is Ti/Te right?
    I was not totally sure how to answer that question, but thinking on how I approach new tasks, especially in work, I think I tend to treat the new task as a new thing requiring an approach that is relevant to that specific task. I do use prior experience, naturally, but my focus is more on using the correct methods and correct approach for the new task even if there is overlap with a previous task and will typically only use experience that I feel is relevant to the task at hand. I also have pretty broad experiences that do not necessarily correlate with the work I am doing at a given moment. For instance, my experience doing manual labor does not really correlate with my current work as a tutor just as my work dealing with financial services and transactions does not correlate with working as a meat stocker. That is the way I look at it, anyway.

    I am not sure how that corresponds to the IMs or to the other dichotomies, though.

  9. #329
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thistle View Post
    How did you answer the question on being presented with new situations:

    *I prefer to use all my experience, even if its not related to the concrete situation.
    *I use information which is in this situation only, new tasks are unique.

    I chose the first. The first is introverted, second extroverted. This is Ti/Te right?
    On second thought this could actually be Si/Se,

    Si = relates new situation to personalised catalogue of experiences (energy inward)
    Se = the new situation is comprised of what is at hand (energy outward)

  10. #330
    thistle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    TIM
    ESI
    Posts
    189
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    I was not totally sure how to answer that question, but thinking on how I approach new tasks, especially in work, I think I tend to treat the new task as a new thing requiring an approach that is relevant to that specific task. I do use prior experience, naturally, but my focus is more on using the correct methods and correct approach for the new task even if there is overlap with a previous task and will typically only use experience that I feel is relevant to the task at hand. I also have pretty broad experiences that do not necessarily correlate with the work I am doing at a given moment. For instance, my experience doing manual labor does not really correlate with my current work as a tutor just as my work dealing with financial services and transactions does not correlate with working as a meat stocker. That is the way I look at it, anyway.

    I am not sure how that corresponds to the IMs or to the other dichotomies, though.
    Where you focus on the correct methods or approach to the new task - that is exactly the point at which I'm stumped.

    I am attentive to what has changed, but arranging unknowns in order of importance is a stretch for me.
    Devising a set of steps that can be replicated takes a lot of my brain power. It is difficult for me to weigh the relevance of a thing in one position (step 2) compared to its relevance if I were to place it at step 4.

    If there is "overlap" in tasks, as you put it, I am more likely to pay attention to this than put it aside...which is a huge time waster.
    Again, mine seems like an introverted process that is difficult to translate to a clear method that others can follow and stress-test. Or just weak logic in general.

    Anyway, thanks for this response. It is cool to hear how things are on the other side

  11. #331
    fatgurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Posts
    159
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LII-3Ne TiNe (INTj)

    EII (INFj): 86% as likely as LII. Compare the LII (INTj) and EII (INFj) types here!
    IEE (ENFp): 73% as likely as LII. Compare the LII (INTj) and IEE (ENFp) types here!
    ILE (ENTp): 62% as likely as LII. Compare the LII (INTj) and ILE (ENTp) types here!

    I've taken this test 3 separate times and I always get LII but the other results change sometimes. I notice my mood affects the result I get on some tests, but not this one.


    From socionicstest.net:
    This is your result:

    INTJ(Robespierre) - 235
    INTP(Balzac) - 230
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 210

    ISFP(Dumas) - 205
    INFP(Yesenin) - 205
    ENFP(Huxley) - 195
    ISTP(Gabin) - 190
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 190
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 175
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 165
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 165
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 145
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 145
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 135
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 115
    ESTP(Zhukov) - 95
    Last edited by fatgurl; 04-15-2021 at 04:42 PM.

  12. #332
    Super harmonizing ILI one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    1,187
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I get inconsistent scores there, LII then ILE then ILI then Delta values, sometimes Gamma
    R

  13. #333
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,952
    Mentioned
    1121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    for the first time it gave me IEE-1Ne

    at least the first time from what I remember
    I like to take the sociotype one, once in a while

    perhaps atm I'm especially attuned to my intuition.


    EII (INFj): 99% as likely as IEE. Compare the IEE (ENFp) and EII (INFj) types here!
    IEI (INFp): 69% as likely as IEE. Compare the IEE (ENFp) and IEI (INFp) types here!
    LII (INTj): 54% as likely as IEE. Compare the IEE (ENFp) and LII (INTj) types here!

    Well, close enough then.

    I don't like some of the other tests, perhaps it could be that I am still figuring out who I am (meaning I may be hazy on how irrational I am, not that I am vacillating on my type), or that I am simply between P and J (as the tests measure it). Which forces my hand to P sometimes, and as a result they give me INFp even though not my type.

    I much prefer "open schedules," but I am also okay committing to certain important things ahead of time, and do not absolutely need constant "change of (intellectual or physical) sensation."

    Point being I still lead with Fi but the ones simply typing you on dichotomy tend to get mine wrong. But I'm also considering CH instead of CN for my subtype now; perhaps that points to strengthened both Ni and Ne.
    @asd, for what it’s worth, your avatar picture looks very EII e4 to me. So do your posts.

  14. #334
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,952
    Mentioned
    1121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    answered it a little differently this time, maybe I am becoming more aware of self
    I usually tell people to take these tests several times, maybe a week or two apart.
    I think it takes time to get your head adjusted to the questions because, c’mon, the language is not normal.

  15. #335
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,952
    Mentioned
    1121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    maybe I am overthinking it but knowing what the items are asking, eg emotion = Fe (which I don't agree with), I feel like I am almost cheating at the test. I would say I am emotional, just not in the way this test might think I am lol
    Eventually, you’ll just realize that you are one particular type and will stop taking the tests.

    As my knowledge of Socionics grew along with my understanding of the test questions, I got so I could test as any type I wanted.
    The last time I did this, I tried to test as an IEI and that’s what I got.

    So there is just a short window between ignorance and knowledge where taking a personality test will tell you something that you didn’t already know.

  16. #336

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,053
    Mentioned
    1199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    maybe I am overthinking it but knowing what the items are asking, eg emotion = Fe (which I don't agree with), I feel like I am almost cheating at the test
    Yes, this may add significant distortion to tests when you know the theory and have an opinion about own types traits. Similar distortion happens with questionnaires what may fool typers.

    > I would say I am emotional

    Compared to average level of F types - no. I suspected LII for you.

    The best way to check your type is by IR with significant number of people near. It's what useful to do after inital theory reading and doing tests. When you identify types you also compare people of different types with yourself, what helps too.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  17. #337

    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    TIM
    LSE 9w8 sp/sx
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Honestly I feel people are too dynamic to line up with tests most of the time. It's best to just look into the theory and if you struggle reading yourself, have someone who knows you well help you out.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •