shitting razorblades
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Socionic club "Quadra"

Test Gulenko

The test result Gulenko 

Personality type Balzac (Intuitive-logical introvert, OR)

Basic dichotomy Rationality 7 - 10 Irrationality 5 Extraversion - Introversion 12 Sensor 5 - 12 Intuition Logic 14 - Ethics 3

Written description - Oleg Khrulev

Lives in the stream of time, filling it with different things. Time for the OR is valuable in itself. Closely watching the flow of life. Sometimes it is difficult to move from this position to the contemplative action. Not bad can predict the behavior of their friends in various situations, modeling it on the basis of previous experience of communication. For important meetings for himself arrives on time. There sotsionicheskiy myth that either always knows how long. In fact, OR perfectly able to determine when you need to keep track of time, and when not. In the latter case, it is unlikely to tell you the exact time. He likes to keep up at the last minute. Ironic, often has a good sense of humor, usually black. Rather, "owl" rather than "bird." friendly, although at first glance it may seem cold, aloof and unfriendly person. Can not stand the screaming, false, simulated emotions and obsessions. Does not like fuss, enthusiasm for detail, as well as when it is removed from a state of tranquility and relaxation, with phrases like "why are you so sad / sad / cheerless / evil", "What are you so happy?", Especially said in a raised voice. Generally poorly manage their emotions. In this case, unlike Gabin, who also painful emotions ethics, better tolerate strong positive emotions than negative. On noisy celebrations in a big company with a lot of strangers, may feel uncomfortable. Sometimes grumbles or silent, not supporting the general discussion. The very rare exhibits strong emotions and says little about their feelings, while with loved ones liberating and becomes more open. Aspires to inner balance and harmony. Close to him saying of Socrates: "Know thyself." Interesting conversationalist. Likes to bet on a variety of topics. Make new friends with the opposite sex OR easy, especially in youth. Does not like to make a compliment, said more honest to say about the shortcomings. In relationships do not rush things. Seeks to preserve the independence and not to succumb to feelings. Democratic fellowship prefer close quarters. The most difficult part is usually the first stage, when the unknown responses emotional reactions and attitude. It is much easier to meet the common cause. Inclined to strike out from the life of people once and for all after the actions that from his point of view, seem to be completely unacceptable. In any conflict, enjoys strong logical argument, or simply disappear. In the fight does not control his emotions and fears cripple the opponent, so prefers chokes. Appreciate just a good warm relations kindness. His leisurely we can put to sleep and calm surrounding. Understands the value of different generations. Takes into account the interests of other people, the same awaits them. He does not like to beg and bargain. Finds within which itself makes it to the desired goal. Trying not to get into trouble, often reinsured, because of what is missing promising opportunities. In unusual circumstances acting on intuition, more focusing on the specific situation, than a pre-determined plan. May violate or circumvent the standard rules, if it considers them stupid or unimportant. In clothes prefers dark colors, such as blue and black. Or difficult to constantly monitor their appearance, so it can be messy. Unpretentious in life. His weakness manifested in design, design, uncertainty in matters relating to health. Usually has a quiet, reserved, serious and focused look. Often stooped and has a skeptical expression. Smooth gait. Warn people about the possible negative consequences of certain actions, suggests alternatives, discussing their strengths and weaknesses. If his point of view everything is going as it should, it is usually just silent and does not interfere. Patiently leads man to the necessary step, preparing in advance. Well see a contradiction in different theories, as well as the difference in words and deeds. Or difficult to constantly generate ideas, but easy enough to compile and correct the wrong. In this opinion he considers sufficient objective, because it is based on an analysis of diverse sources. It may underestimate the subjectivity of its filtering information. In the area who are interested in, trying to get to the bottom, it gives accurate predictions, estimating the probability of good variety of events. Usually makes informed decisions, thus can spend too much time on the collection and analysis of information. Respects strong, wise, talented people. Itself does not aspire to leadership and power, although sometimes it can be gray eminence. Most often behaves modestly, preferring to be more in the shade, but glad when it find there. Regularly take care of your physical health and exercise him hard. Needs in pushing the side force support based on a strong friendship. A good strategist, he is more interested in the long term than short-term profits. The efficiency varies within wide limits, from laziness to total immersion in the work with the head, depending on the interest of prospects, moods, relationships in the team. When external slowness can divide the work time optimally and to improve its methods. Does not tolerate acts of petty regulation. Has developed imagination and a rich inner world. Associative thinking. Often has a scientific mind, is committed to exploring the laws of nature. Without new experiences and information is missing. Life takes in dynamics, as a continuous stream of events flowing into each other. At the same time believes that the world is a case, any phenomenon can include opposing principles.

Recommended areas of activity

Research activities of applied programming (especially system administration), economics, history and philosophy of science, the analysis of complex issues, strategic planning, forecasting, logistics, risk assessment, examination, interdisciplinary research. You can get a free consultation on the results of the test in its authors under their consultations Sotsioforume Attention! If you fit the description of less than 70-80%, it is likely that personality type is defined incorrectly. Complete the other tests or select a different way, for example, read the description of the other types and self-learn the basic model sotsionicheskie or try to determine your personality type on our forum "Psychology and Socionics" in "Typing on the forum". Be prepared for the fact that the results may be inconsistent.

I'll read it later.

You can see results for all sociotypes (What is socionics?)
    Posible maximum for one sociotype - 400

This is your result:

INTP(Balzac) - 260
    ESFP(Napoleon) - 240
    ISTP(Gabin) - 215

ESTP(Zhukov) - 200
    INTJ(Robespierre) - 190
    ISTJ(Maxim Gorky) - 185
    INFP(Yesenin) - 185
    ISFJ(Dreiser) - 180
    ENFP(Huxley) - 175
    ENTJ(Jack London) - 170
    ISFP(Dumas) - 170
    ENTP(Don Quixote) - 165
    ESTJ(Stirlitz) - 165
    INFJ(Dostoyevsky) - 155
    ENFJ(Hamlet) - 140
    ESFJ(Hugo) - 85

second test here. It's pretty good
    http://www.socionictest.net/Test.aspx
    Baby gurl, I’m yr window into senescence

#pick-up lines I plan on using

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociotype.com keeps on telling me I am an EII-2Ne.

1. IEE (ENFp): 81% as likely as EII.
    2. LII (INTj): 66% as likely as EII.
    3. EIE (ENFj): 66% as likely as EII.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Socionics Non Verbal Test (My result has been very consistent now. I've been only getting this result):

Type: Huxley, Eid
    Subtype: Dostoevsky, Superego
    Profile: Static

Huxley
    1. Hot enthusiast. Highly spiritual, artistic personality, quickly solve personal difficulties. Always rely on your ability to quickly improvise, rather than pre-prepared work. She likes the situation of new, interesting initiatives that can demonstrate their and others' abilities;when you can still assume the incredible developments. 2. Don Giovanni. He sees in others a wide variety of advantages and can not resist not to inform them of this in the most emotional way. Often it is bristling with emotion taken for the feelings and what is required reputation of Don Juan. In fact, he feels quite conservative, attached to a narrow circle of people whose opinion it is very significant and fully determines its mood, behavior, and knowledge. If he really rake - he does not hide. 3. Touchy. His speech about love and longing fiery, seductive smile, but beyond that it is not always. His motto is: the emotional power over all and sexual freedom from all. 4. Do not ambitious, because can be satisfied with the company of friends, and in anticipation of something interesting. In contrast, people who love to be clear stewards situation, he strives to be the ruler of her secret. At the same time its influence is mainly aimed at trying to force others to demonstrate their abilities and talents. 5. Pundit. Sensitive to evaluate their mental abilities. Often he seeks to defend his dissertation, seeking academic degrees and titles. This gives him the opportunity to work quietly. It is extremely sensitive when it hurt expensive ideas, deny the possibility of it and loved ones. Therefore it seeks contact with the people close to him in the ideological creed. 6. Man mood. All depends on my mood: plans for the future, in itself, an idea of ​​the world. Rainbow plans may change painful experiences, but interesting news, praise, suddenly presented an interesting opportunity to instantly change the mood. Boredom simply ill. 7. For other. Ready to help people with their problems. The greatest pleasure - to find a way out, that others seem hopeless.Friendliness and kindness can show anyone. It is doing something for those to whom seriously. And while doing so much more than was expected of him and what he promises. * ID Weisband Working Paper on socionics. 1986.

Dostoevsky
    1. The carrier quiet, inner sight, inconspicuous sea of ​​feelings. The world of his feelings is so thin and rich that he does not need verbal proof of love. He sees without words, who loves whom and how, who needs someone, and someone who does not need. The most valuable property - the ability to adapt to the emotions of another person. Empathize, remove the emotional tension, soothe. 2. It is usually a quiet, friendly man who in the company more silent and watching, among close friends also - on the contrary. He can not be too shy, because he perfectly sees to it are different, and know how to improve this ratio. His understanding of the ethical and unethical seeks to subjugate others. But his emotions never imposes, but accompanies, empathizes emotions of another. It demonstrates the kind of emotional fading. I am sure that others need calm, steady, serene. He wants to be a kind of "compression" that others can apply to their wounds. 3. If he is asked to do something, he can not refuse. Therefore, it is often exploited. We need a dual, submitting that, you can shut out the excess. In relations with people his interests are limited to a certain group of people, but in the objective world he is interested in everything: full omnivorous level of his intellect and ability. Not able to assess the quality of their work and lost at the same time. Can not figure out what a trifle, but it's important. He knows what you can do, but does not know what to do. It can not work when everyone is working and continues to work when things are not working. It is not like being at one of the unfinished work of the other charge. 4. Critical towards his own beauty, will, energy. Painfully tolerate their disapproval. Compliments also on this subject is not perceived as an ambiguity only if they are said in private, soft tone, without underscores. He needs silent or quietly accepted. It can not afford to be untidy. 5. Pleasant emotions needed this type, the partner provides its rationality, logic, rigor, ability to protect. We must not be late for dates, to fulfill their promises, be polite, caring. No more proofs of love or talking about it is not necessary. If the smartest partner explains his opinion in the form of reflection, and not in the form of short, categorical wording, then next to it it feels permanently dissatisfied and unhappy. The most important requirement for his partner - loyalty. It does not forgive infidelity. * ID Weisband Working Paper on socionics. 1986

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Test Result

Your Sociotype: LSE-0 (ESTj)
    Logical Sensing Extrovert - The Director

Brief Description of the LSE

Using extroverted thinking as his base function and introverted sensing as his creative, the LSE excels at identifying methods and tools that can improve one's efficiency and productivity. This understanding, coupled with the LSE's high energy levels and generally strong work ethic, makes him a very productive individual. As such, he generally performs very well in lower and mid level management where attention to productivity, organization, and detail take precedence. At home, the LSE likes to surround himself with aesthetically pleasing items that also have a functional use. Socializing, the LSE enjoys enteraining small groups of people with thoughtful discussions or light-hearted games. At his best, the LSE's drive for perfection at home and at work make him a good employee and reliable family member. At his worst, the LSE can become overly concerned and worried when trying to plan for the future, and he tries to mitigate this concern by minimizing risk below the level that many other types would be perfectly comfortable with.- See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#tabs-1

SLI (ISTp): 95% as likely as LSE. Compare the LSE (ESTj) and SLI (ISTp) types here!
    LSI (ISTj): 72% as likely as LSE. Compare the LSE (ESTj) and LSI (ISTj) types here!
    SLE (ESTp): 68% as likely as LSE. Compare the LSE (ESTj) and SLE (ESTp) types here!
    - See more at: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#tabs-1

got this at the nonverbal

Type: Robespierre, Superego

Subtype: Balzac, Superid

Profile: Introverted

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that nonverbal test would be actually pretty great to type with VERBALLY. I'd need just three random paintings from there and I could say everything about a person. I'd just need to listen to him / her.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It would be good if the test-taking comments in this thread were moved to test-specific threads, if they exist.
    Also, it would be good if such threads were indexed here, in the OP, or in another post. (I intend to help with archiving such threads at some point, but I may neglect to do so).

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

SLI > SEI > LII > EII

(http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta apparently it stopped working right after I took the test... can I not take it again, or did it just fuck itself coincidentally after me using it?)

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    SLI > SEI > LII > EII

(http://aimtoknow.com/test_beta apparently it stopped working right after I took the test... can I not take it again, or did it just fuck itself coincidentally after me using it?)
    I got: ILI > IEI > EII > SLI.
    Ethical side comes up higher than the logical side but I guess overall the test decided ILI was the most fitting.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I thought that aimtoknow test that @Joy linked was pretty good. My results:

147591273239496.png

147591273239496 (1).png

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sociotype.com
    ILE-Ti

1. LII (INTj): 85% as likely as ILE.
    2. LIE (ENTj): 82% as likely as ILE.
    3. ILI (INTp): 75% as likely as ILE.

alpha>beta>gamma=delta
    I think I prefer delta over gamma (although I have always had strong Te and Ni on the back burner to annoy me).
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/208983

BTW Is this more LII or ILE: Let's derive harmonic oscillator using 8 different ways (sounds like LII-Ne).

Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 02-03-2017 at 07:43 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Sociotype.com
    ILE-Ti

1. LII (INTj): 85% as likely as ILE.
    2. LIE (ENTj): 82% as likely as ILE.
    3. ILI (INTp): 75% as likely as ILE.

alpha>beta>gamma=delta
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/208983

Judging by only your username, that sounds about right.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My subtype is stronger than my actual type once again.

Screenshot (122).png
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your Sociotype: ILI-3Ni NiTe (INTp)

LIE (ENTj): 93% as likely as ILI.
    IEI (INFp): 90% as likely as ILI.
    EIE (ENFj): 83% as likely as ILI.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be Ti subtype following this test i guess
    socionics-page-002.jpg

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I cannot understand. Can someone explain this to me? Thanks.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sociotype.com: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/238925
    Your Sociotype: ILI-1Te (INTp) Intuitive Logical Introvert - The Critic

Romance Styles:

1. Primary: Victim
    2. Secondary: Caregiver

Other Possible Types:

1. LIE (ENTj): 83% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and LIE (ENTj) types here!
    2. SLI (ISTp): 53% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and SLI (ISTp) types here!
    3. LSE (ESTj): 46% as likely as ILI. Compare the ILI (INTp) and LSE (ESTj) types here!

modelatest.PNG

The SOLTI-160 aimtoknow test appears to be down, I cannot take it.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If anyone's interested, the Extended Socionics Test on sociotype.com works again (it used to stuck on the last V.I. picture).
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOLTI-160 started working again.

SOLTI1.PNG SOLTI2.PNG SOLTI3.PNG

Interesting that I scored as rational.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here is a small teaser:

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    RLOEI 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

balzac.PNG

My favorite color wasn't available.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Sol; 11-15-2023 at 01:21 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Introversion (I): 19 versus Extroversion (E): 4
    Sensing (S): 7 versus Intuition (N): 12
    Thinking (T): 14 versus Feeling (F): 4
    Judging (J): 3 versus Perceiving (P): 18
    Making your MBTI code:
    I N T P

I know too much for it to mean anything, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics non verbal test

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

to call this as picture test would be more correctly

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    to call this as picture test would be more correctly
    Yes that's right + it would be more motivating for people to do, + it's very fun, though not sure of validity but it seems to work for most on a very low sample.
    But i can't edit title apparently.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got ILE

!!

There were some pictures of a relaxing cup of tea or something. I hate those picture, too clean and sterile. (But maybe they were supposed to be Si?)

My favourite picture was...

EDIT: I don't like pictures that are too "clean". Like a crystal blue ocean and white beach, photoshopped etc. There has to be enough variety in the impression to create "life" in the picture.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I got ILE

!!

There were some pictures of a relaxing cup of tea or something. I hate those picture, too clean and sterile. (But maybe they were supposed to be Si?)

My favourite picture was...

EDIT: I don't like pictures that are too "clean". Like a crystal blue ocean and white beach, photoshopped etc. There has to be enough variety in the impression to create "life" in the picture.
    I think we are supposed to only pick picture we like, meaning if you don't like any of the 2 you should just "Don't know" i did that just now and got IEE though haha.

Yeah agreed that's why we got both Ne lead on this test.

Screenshot-2018-2-16 Socionics Nonverbal Test(1).png

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE

could be worse

"Associative Picture Test"

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shining View Post
    I think we are supposed to only pick picture we like, meaning if you don't like any of the 2 you should just "Don't know" i did that just now and got IEE though haha.
    That's what I did in the test. Only picked pictures I liked, but I could not help noticing some pics I didn't like

But I had the feeling that maybe the constructor of the test assumed that I would have liked pictures of relaxing cup of tea. But I didn't pick that.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

exotic Picture test by Olga Tangemann
    http://socionics4you.com/post-4754?lang=en

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Type: Huxley, Id
    Subtype: Dostoyevsky, Superego
    Profile: Static
    Huxley
    The intuitive ethical extravert (IEE). The Mentor. IEE are naturally psychologists. They are able to build an opinion about a person very quickly and correctly. IEE enjoy helping people to expand their talents and encourage people to the self-growth and personal development. IEE have very good interpersonal skills and are able to find the individual approach to very different people. IEE are easily distracted, spontaneous, often have a spur-of-a-moment ideas. Their interests are broad and always changing being their life force. They looking for new experiences and wish to be in a new kind of situations and to be inspired by the new concepts. IEE see the multiple potential outcomes of a given situation and are able to hold them all in their head at the same time in order to see the essence of a situation. They see the hidden opportunities and can quickly find the way out of the problematic situation. While talking they often switch from one point to another ignoring the structure. IEE have a strong sense of morals and though they generally try to avoid a conflict, they would stand up for their opinion if their moral principals.
    Dostoyevsky
    The ethical intuitive introvert (EII). The Humanist. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done.

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got IEI. The static and dynamic traits are pretty evenly distributed though (54% vs 46%)
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII (Introvert, Rational, Static, Logic, Intuition) - ILI subtype.
    KEEP IT LIGHT AND KEEP IT MOVING

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast