Thread: Article: Dual Nature of Man by Ausra Augustinaviciute (translation needed)

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Article: Dual Nature of Man by Ausra Augustinaviciute

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Needs to be formatted into paragraphs. Tedious to read as it is, although pretty interesting. Thanks for the translation.

Coldest of the Socion EyeSeeCold's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, good read. A clear difference between Se and Si:

"Sexual behavior of different types of MI is very different. Therefore, the real sexual compatibility can only talk between complementary. We illustrate this with an example of two opposing dyads - dyad sensory-ethical extravert and introvert sensory-ethical. These two opposite sensing dictate to its partners and the opposite of "touch" behavior. In the dyad sensory-ethical introvert, "love" the skin, its entire surface. There are no sudden movements, as partners would melt into each other's arms. In the dyad sensory-ethical extravert, on the contrary, avoid contact with skin and merging bodies. There are many sudden movements, postures and almost gymnastic exercises. Interestingly, the sensory extroverts do not bear the touch of another person, even, for example, contact your doctor. Another person's hand and that only serves its own initiative."

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    Needs to be formatted into paragraphs. Tedious to read as it is, although pretty interesting. Thanks for the translation.
    I've formatted part 1, still working on the rest. Slowly but surely.

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Part 2 and 3 formatted

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeSeeCold View Post
    Yea, good read. A clear difference between Se and Si:

"Sexual behavior of different types of MI is very different. Therefore, the real sexual compatibility can only talk between complementary. We illustrate this with an example of two opposing dyads - dyad sensory-ethical extravert and introvert sensory-ethical. These two opposite sensing dictate to its partners and the opposite of "touch" behavior. In the dyad sensory-ethical introvert, "love" the skin, its entire surface. There are no sudden movements, as partners would melt into each other's arms. In the dyad sensory-ethical extravert, on the contrary, avoid contact with skin and merging bodies. There are many sudden movements, postures and almost gymnastic exercises. Interestingly, the sensory extroverts do not bear the touch of another person, even, for example, contact your doctor. Another person's hand and that only serves its own initiative."
    I LOVE the skin; anyway, I've mentioned before how my SEE loving and great friends "knock" or bump into me or move me or take things from me suddenly and sharply and then apologize. *Knock* "oh, sorry, excuse me, I love you." If I didn't know their type, I might get offended or weird out, but I do and it's all good with me.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what does "gipertimny" or "gipertimnichesky" mean?

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suz View Post
    what does "gipertimny" or "gipertimnichesky" mean?
    It means "hyperthymic temperament". hm I used to know a SLE 7w8 who was kind of like what that wiki page describes.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    It means "hyperthymic temperament". hm I used to know a SLE 7w8 who was kind of like what that wiki page describes.
    oh... LOL! makes sense now!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"All this is described in another paper in the "Theory of intertype relations" (1982)."
    Can I find this paper here somewhere?